it is mother with piaying是什么意思 its连词成句

用 like, on, the, piaying, swing, the(.)连词成句The like playing on the swing.对吗?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用 like, on, the, piaying, swing, the(.)连词成句The like playing on the swing.对吗?
用 like, on, the, piaying, swing, the(.)连词成句The like playing on the swing.对吗?
用 like,on,they,piaying,swing,the(.)连词成句:The like playing on the swing.(对的)中文:他们喜欢在秋千上玩耍.
他们喜欢玩秋千pigisthebigpiayingnow连词成句_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
pigisthebigpiayingnow连词成句
pigisthebigpiayingnow连词成句
The big pig is playing now.are piaying dancing we and 连词成句_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
are piaying dancing we and 连词成句
are piaying dancing we and 连词成句
We are piaying and dancing.
We are playing and dancing我会连,连词成句.(1)like,you,to,shopping,with,do,go,me(?)(2)mother,for,the,wants,she,to,do,her,dishes(.)(3)room,he,mother,his,often,clean,helps,the(.)(4)trunk,water,is,elephant,the,its,with,drinking(.)(5)wint_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我会连,连词成句.(1)like,you,to,shopping,with,do,go,me(?)(2)mother,for,the,wants,she,to,do,her,dishes(.)(3)room,he,mother,his,often,clean,helps,the(.)(4)trunk,water,is,elephant,the,its,with,drinking(.)(5)wint
我会连,连词成句.(1)like,you,to,shopping,with,do,go,me(?)(2)mother,for,the,wants,she,to,do,her,dishes(.)(3)room,he,mother,his,often,clean,helps,the(.)(4)trunk,water,is,elephant,the,its,with,drinking(.)(5)winter,can,a,make,I,go,because,I,like,snowman,skiing,and(.)
Do you like to go shopping with me?She wants to do the dishes for her mother.He often helps his mother clean the room.Elephant is drinking the water with its trunk.I can make a snowman and go skiing because I like winter.the,littie,is,dog,piaying,each,with,other连词成句子_百度知道
the,littie,is,dog,piaying,each,with,other连词成句子
提问者采纳
the little dog is playing with each other.望采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 piaying是什么意思 的文章