why l never lover never mind是什么意思思

Love Poems
Custom Search
Free love poems and verses for romantic love messages and notes. Short, long, sad, teen, relationship love poetry, more. Find the words of love you're looking for right here.
Never Like ThisI’ve held others before,But it was never like this,Where my body inhales youAnd quivers with bliss,Where my senses are reelingFrom the strength of desire,And if I can’t have you soon,I’ll be consumed by the fire.By Karl FuchsLove poetry should make the recipient feel treasured. This free rhyming romantic true love poem is a love rhyme that could also be used as a relationship poem. If Not For YouIf not for you, I wouldn’t knowWhat true love really meant.I’d never fI couldn’t be content.If not for you, I’d never haveThe pleasures of romance.I’d miss the bliss, the craziness,Of love’s sweet, silly dance.I have to feI havNo other one cYou’ I have no choice.If not for you, I’I don’t know what I’I’d be searching for my other half,Incomplete, if not for you.By Joanna Fuchs
Author's Choice
Some years ago, when I thought about starting a poetry site, I prayed about it. "Lord," I said, "I'm about to write a poem, and if you want me to go ahead with this poetry site idea, make it a really good one." I started writing, and in a short time, "Creatures of the Fire" was done. I looked at it and just knew I had the go ahead from God. Technically, it's the best poem I've ever written, with its internal rhyme and metaphors. I loved it then, and it's still my favorite. Creatures of the FireWe swan-dive into the volcano,We’re creatures of the fire,Mingled male and female, yearningFor the heat, the sweet explosion of desire.I splash into the pleasure,I’m joyfully insane,My passion for you deep,Long after, sweet warm flickers still remain.You make my body sizzle with your kisses,And yet there’My heart is kindled, It knows what bliss is,This closeness that I’ve never felt before.My body and myI’m peaceful and complete.I see more adventures coming for we two,We creatures of the tender fire and heat.By Joanna Fuchs
See Our Other Pages of Love Poems
We have SIX pages of love poems,this page and the following five others.See some
here.Some love poems rhyme and some don't. This is a love poem in free verse, which doesn't rhyme. This free love verse could also be framed and given as a romantic gift.
Until I Met YouBefore I met you,I thought I was happy,and I was,but I had never knownthe rich contentment,deep satisfaction,and total fulfillmentyou brought to mewhen you came into my life.Before I met you,I felt a lot of things,good things,but I had never experiencedthe indescribably intensefeelings I have for you.Before I met you,I thought I knew myself,and I did,but you looked deep inside meand found fresh new thingsfor us to share.Before I met you,I thought I knew about love,but I didn’t,until I met you.By Joanna Fuchs
Before using our poems please see our for permission details.
Love poetry can use imagery, as this romantic poem does in its references to nature. A Love SongLet me sing you a love songAbout what IButterflies can't find nectarWhenever we're apart.You're a flower in bloom.In the dark, in the gloom,It's you who brightens my day.How many ways do I need you?Every day, every way, come what may.By Karl Fuchs
My EverythingBonded to you in emotional bliss,united in physical rapture,I realize my dreams and fantasies.Engulfed in contentmentand satisfaction,I know heaven in your arms.My intense hunger nourished.deep yearnings fulfilled,I am open to you in total trust.You are my refuge,my everything.By Joanna FuchsLove rhymes can list what one person loves about the other. Joanna wrote this why I love you poem for Karl for Valentine’s Day 2006. This love verse could be printed, framed, and given as a romantic gift.Reasons WhyOur love is tWe’ve been together quite awhile.I love you for so many things,Your voice, your touch, your kiss, your smile.You accept me as II can relax and just be me.Even when my quirks come out,You think they’ you let me be.With you, there’You’re irresistible to me.I’m drawn tI give myself to you willingly.Your sweet You view me with a patient heart.You love me, dear, no matter what.You’ve been that way right from the start.Those are just a few reasons whyI’ll always love you like I do.We’ll have a lifetime full of love,And it will happen because of you.By Joanna FuchsSome love poetry is specific to gender, as this man to woman love poem is. One In A MillionYou're one in a million,Your radiant smile is You're smart and caring and have many great charms,And my heart really sings when you're wrapped in my arms.I'm happy you chose me from all of the rest,And I'm proud 'cause I know that I got the best.You're so cute and sweet, and yI just love you so much, my most wonderful girl!By Karl FuchsHere’s a free verse love poem that attempts to describe feelings of longing when lovers are apart. Of course, you can change the color of eyes to whatever you want...brown, gray, green, etc. Come to MeWhen you’re away from meI long for you...in my thoughts,in the center of my soul.I yearn to seethe affection in your eyes...blue depths of love for me.I crave the safe warmthof your arms around me...my cave of comfort, ease and peace.My body aches with hunger for you...the exquisite tortureof delayed ecstasy,coming soon, coming soon.I long for you, I yearn for you,I ache for you...Please, bring all that I cravein your incomparable self.Come to me. Come to me.By Joanna FuchsLove poems are usually written by people who are happy in their relationships--at least the happy love poems are! Here's a love poem from one very happy partner to another. This is perfect for a romantic card or to accompany a romantic gift.
Safe Within Our LoveHow did this miracle happenThat we're so very blessed,So close…and more contented,Than I ever would have guessed.I never thought that ICould spend each precious minuteWith just one special personAnd find happiness within it.I've learned so much from youAbout loving, sharing,I know if I hadn't met you,I wouldn't be really living.We're We're hanI'm glad you're on my side,Whatever comes tomorrow.You're my perfect partner,Sweet lover, trusted friend.We're safe within our love,A love that will never end.By Joanna FuchsLove poetry often describes the good qualities of the loved one, as this love verse does. This I love you p that is, it doesn't rhyme. All The Things I Love About YouI love you for the warm, sweet affectionin your eyeswhenever you look at me,and the special smileyou save only for me.I love that you always seekto have your body close to mine,reaching out to touch,to hold my hand,to wrap your arms around me.I love how you show me you careby looking for waysto make my life easier and more comfortable.I love that when I ask you to do things,you try to do theminstead of thinking me demanding.I love that your favorite place is near me,that you’d rather be with methan anywhere else.I love you for more reasonsthan this page has space to write,so I’ll try to tell you and show you in personall the things I love about you.By Joanna Fuchs
This love poetry describes unconditional love, the kind we’d all like to have. It’s a love verse describing true love that never fails. Joanna wrote this romantic poem for Karl on his birthday in 2008. It could be a love poem for a boyfriend or a love poem for a husband, or any kind of love poem for him. You Just Keep On Loving MeNo matter what I look like,Whether pretty or plain you see,When I’m all dressed up or in PJs,You just keep on loving me.Sometimes I’Other Your absolute love never wavers,Whether I’m grouchy or glad.Sometimes IAnd sometimes IBut I feel something melting within me,When I see all the love in your eyes.Your tolerance is endless,However IHaving my love makes you happy,So you just keep on loving me.And that is why, my darling,Whatever else I do,O no matter what,I’ll just keep on loving you.By Joanna FuchsLove poetry can imply the erotic, as this love message does. Like YouI had many loves before I met you,interesting loves,companionable, fun-loving,comfortable loves,but only one real love, unique love...like you.No one made my heart pound,my skin damp, everything juicythrough and through...like you.None left me breathless,panting with excitement,satisfaction, and finally peace,like you.Before you, there were others,but none capturedmy mind, heart and soul forever...like you.By Joanna FuchsLove poetry can describe a fulfilling relationship. This love verse does that. You can attach this to a romantic gift or put it in your own love card. No One Loves Me Like You DoNo one I’ve You please me in so many ways,With a word, a caress, a kiss.No one undersYou see me deep inside,You choose to overlook my flaws,The ones I try to hide.No one satisfies me like you do,When oYou give so much with your tender touch,You’re amazing, and you’re mine!No one You fill my every need,And that is why, my darling,I’ll follow wherever you lead.By Joanna FuchsPeople who are looking for love sayings want to say what they feel but don’t know what words to use. I hope this love message meets that need. AlwaysI always yearn to come to you,be with you,connect with you,unite with you,merge with you.I always love to nurture you,nourish you,meet your needs,feed your hungers.I will always cherish you,treasure you,adore you.I aways want to be yours,always.By Joanna Fuchs
Romantic love poetry often centers on obsessive thoughts of the loved one as this free romantic love poem does. It could also be called a falling in love poem.I Think Of YouWhen I think of you,There’s no more thinking room I find.I’ve never had I’m lost in you, whom I adore.I think no more of mundane things,Like common pleasures that living brings.I just think of you, and I’To keep your love fills all my schemes.By Karl FuchsLove poetry can use the beauty of nature to convey tender feelings as this free online love poem does. BeautifulMy thoughts of you are like raindrops on flowers...Beautiful.My thoughts of you are like a rainbow at a splashing waterfall...Beautiful.My thoughts of you are like a full moonshining through a cloudy night sky...Beautiful.No matter what wonders my eyes have seen,Nothing compares to the beauty I seewhen I look at you.My love for you is beautiful.By Karl FuchsLove poetry can include love messages that talk about the search for Mr. or Ms. Right, as this sweet love poem does. LuckyWe all are explorers on tWe search and we hunt for our pleasure.Some adventures are fruitful, and some disappoint,But few find a gem they can treasure.I’m so blessed I found you aYou’re a treasure in every way.I searched with the rest andFinding you was my luckiest day.By Karl and Joanna FuchsLove poetry can acknowledge how strong the bonds of love can be. This love rhyme makes that clear. The PrisonerWhat is it about you that makes me feel weak,And gives me the goose bumps whenever you speak?Why does the sight of you fill me with pleasure,Like a spotlight that shines on a glorious treasure?Are you so different from others I’ve known?What qualities do you have that are yours alone?What can it be that fills up my heart?And makes me feel lost whenever we part?There’s no easy answer for this marvelous bliss,For the wonder I feel whenever we kiss,For the fire that rages at the touch of your skin,For the way my heart pounds for you way deep within.It must be the power of love that I feel,That ties me in bonds that seem strong as steel.I could fight to get loose, but I’To stay trapped by your charms is how I will win.By Karl and Joanna Fuchs
Love poems can appreciate a specific quality of the loved one, as this free love poem appreciates unconditional love. It also qualifies as a relationship poem. You Let Me Be MeWhile others tell me I have faults and flaws,And pick me all apart and criticize,You love me, sweetheart, just the way II only see affection in your eyes.My pesky quirks youYour perfect mate is whI love you for a And most of all 'cause you let me be me.I never have to change toAcceptance is the grI appreciate you for your sweet devotion,And I’ll love you for as long as we shall live.By Joanna FuchsLove poetry can describe how the loved one fulfills long-held dreams. This free rhyming love poem does that. A Dream FulfilledHow could anyone ever know,The sweet dreams that I dreamt as a youth,Could blossom and focus and grow,Until now they’d turn up as a truth.A truth filled with blessing and wonder,A truth filled with love and with caring,A truth with a voice loud as thunder,A truth with a message worth sharing.For you, my love, filled all my dreams,Of a life I thought never could be.Now with you at my side, I’For my dreaming came true, don’t you see?I never gave up on my dreaming,I persisted because I just knew,A wait for real love is worth waiting,Now you’re here, and my dreams have come true.By Karl FuchsFor all you men whose women tell you that you never say what they want to hear, this free verse love poem is for you. I’m Writing It DownSometimes a man’s mind and tongueseem disconnected.My mind realizes your wonderfulness,but my tongue might fail to tell you.Maybe, since my eyes and brainsee how very obviousyour lovely, endearing qualities are,my tongue thinksI don’t need to let you know.In case there is any doubtabout what I am thinking and feeling,I am writing it down for you:I always thinkyou are the prettiest, smartest,most wonderful, kindest,most loveable girlin all the world.I want to hug, kiss, loveand adore you forever.Please try to have patiencewith the negligence of my tongue.I am working to keep it in the loop better.By Karl and Joanna Fuchs
Love poems can be custom tailored to the recipient. Joanna has strawberry blonde hair, so Karl wrote it this way, but this romantic love poem will fit any woman. Change "reddish" to "golden" or "raven" (black) or "chestnut" (brown).My Girl with the Reddish HairPirates bold in days of oldSearched the world for treasure rare,But none they found as bright and sound,As my girl with the reddish hair.Precious gold and sparkling jewelsWere fortunes to make men care,But none were worth a pennyNext to my girl with the reddish hair.These pirates foughtTheir lives I wouldn’t share,For I have the only wealth I need:My girl with the reddish hair.By Joanna FuchsLove messages can convey a "before you" and "after you" state of mind. This love poem in free verse (it doesn't rhyme) describes a person whose self knowledge may have been faulty.Because of YouI was self sufficient,gratified by my independence,alone, but not lonely,I thought.But I was restless,searching blindly for somethingto fill an empty placeI didn't even know I had,dimly awarethat I was somehow unfinished.Then you came,and filled everything,every space, every need,even secret dreamsI had concealed from myself.I was self sufficient,Now I am profoundly peacefuland complete,because of you.By Joanna FuchsLove messages can contain detailed description, metaphors, even stories. This cute love poem includes fantasy as well.The WizardThere's a story told of a wizardWho, for money, would cast a spell,And I'm sure that you met this wizard,And you, his wares he did sell.What else can explain how your smileCan make my heartbeat roar,Or how your look slows my breathing,While causing my spirits to soar.I'm sure that you and this wizardConspired to control my brain,For I'm always thinking about you--Feeling happy and slightly insane.Now I hope I meet that same wizard,For I'd give him all of my gold,To make you want to stay with me,And share happiness as we grow old.By Karl Fuchs
Click the image, then type "message in a bottle" in the search box at the upper right to see this wonderful, affordable, "Just because I love you" gift: A message in a bottle with your choice of three messages (or write your own).
Your sweetheart's name goes at the top and yours (with your closing sentiment) at the bottom, to make it extra special.
The glass bottle contains not only the message printed on romantic parchment, tied with a ribbon, but also sand, seashells, a beach umbrella and palm tree.
Love poetry can tell a story. Here's a love message from someone who's had some rough relationships, but finally found his dream partner.The Dream RoadI've had a dream, since I was youngOf just how life should be,But through the years, try as I might,That dream eluded me.I dreamed of a life that wI dreamed of love and sharing.I dreamed, imagined and creatively plannedAn adventure for two who were caring.The road to today was paved with the dreamsThat slowly got ground to dust.And I've trudged that road and carried my loadAnd tried very hard to adjust.Each s each test made me wiser,So on my long walk, I grew,Till the time was right, one magical night,For the road to make room for two.Now my brain shouts your name, and your loving replyMakes a place for you in my heart.(Name), it cries--so tender, so wise--Let's make the adventure start!Together we're blessed with a perfect match,Something that's bright and new.It's not too late, so let's createA life that makes dreams come true.By Karl Fuchs
See more of my work and read my bio!Visit and Follow my Google Plus page.
Please Like and +1 this page. Thank you!
Love poetry expresses the all-encompassing nature of love. This free romantic love poem describes how the loved on is always on your mind. DaydreamsMy thoughts ofThey’re always filled with you and me.No matter what I see or when,It brings you back to mind again.I’d be sitting, reading a book,Or be ouNo matter what the path I took,I’d see dream images of how you look.Each day is filleI hope that all these dreams come true.By Karl FuchsLove poetry can describe some of the craziness that love brings with it, as this free romantic love poem does. BewareWhen love strikes us hard and makes mush of our brain,When love sneaks in and makes us insane,All sense can depart and leave the brain blank,When love like that strikes it can drain our whole tank.So beware of the power you exert over me,For I’ that’s clear as can be.Whenever you’re near, my braiI fight my love, but what is the point?You’re my strength and my weakness, for I love you so dearly,And I hope our love shines through the years just as clearly.By Karl Fuchs
Love Poems for a Wife
Karl wrote this love poem for Joanna's birthday in 2014. A Love Poem for My WifeYou're the love of my life, my sweet, wonderful wife,And that's what you'll always be.I can hardly believe the good fortune I've hadThrough the years since you married me.Each year spent wi it's true!Each year bringsEach year binds us stronger and deeper in love,and my wish is for more years to share!By Karl Fuchs
Teen Love Poems
Teen love poems should address common experiences, like unrequited love, as this teenage love poem does. InvisibleI see you at schoolAnd you glance my way,Passing in the hallsIn your ordinary day.But anytimeYour eyes meet mineIs a day so rare,A day so fine.Just another face,I’You look but don’You haven’t a clue...ThaI’So much love for youI’m trying to hide.YYI’m invisible,And I want to cry.By Joanna FuchsTeen love poems often talk about how one person wishes another would think of them as more than a friend, as this teenage love poem does. Just Friends?You say that you like me,But that we'Can I feel the same?Well I think it depends:Can I quit breathing fastEach time you appear?Will my heart stop its poundingWhenever you're near?I'd like to feel nothing,And get rid of the thrill.I wish I'd stop loving you,But I don't think I will.By Joanna Fuchs
Love Prayer
It’s pretty amazing how many searches there are for a love prayer, so here’s a romantic prayer that I hope meets those needs. Love prayerI pray the Lord will bless you, Love,With all that’s good from heaven above.Lord, please keep him well,Create in us a love that’s pure,Unselfish, giving, fond and true,Fixed on loving and serving You.By Joanna FuchsCurious about the Christian religion? What is Christianity?What is a Christian? What is Christian faith?To see the answers and find out how to become a Christian,.
Relationship Poems
Love poems can also be relationship poems, as this love verse is. Love Can Stay StrongWhen love first comesIt’s beyond our reason that we two can fight.Yet fights will come, and anger might thrive,So let’s try to be sure that our love will survive.Let’s make our plans with similar goals,So our wants and desires won’t hit hidden shoalsThat set us crashing when things get hard,So our love can stay strong even when it gets jarred.For if love can stay strong when it’s tested by fire,Then we'd share a future that most would admire,A future where partners would strive side by side,A future where love would always abide.By Karl and Joanna FuchsThis love poem is actually a relationship poem with an important message. The Lover's QuarrelFor many years we’ve lived and loved,Our lives a rich delight.Then one day’s events caused us to clash,And the friction led to a fight.You think that words can’t do a lot,But words are not inert.Words have the power to sooth and calm,But can also cut and hurt.If thoughts are kept within your head,They can be dealt with by you alone.But once the words are past your lips,They’re like a monument carved in stone.So always take the time to think,Of the hurt that can take place,Whenever a thought is hastily said,To cause someone loss of face.It’s hard work to tear the monument down,To make the hurtful words lose their power.It’s so much better not to speak the thought,And just complain to yourself for an hour.By Karl Fuchs
More Love Poems!
See Our Other Pages of Love Poems
We have SIX pages of love poetry,this page and the following five others.See some
here.See our
to access all of our love poetry.Thanks for reading our love poems! This love poetry is free for use on personal greeting cards, provided that the author's name (Joanna Fuchs or Karl Fuchs) and our Web site address, , appear beneath the poem. (I just so it's readable.) All other uses require permission. See our
for details.
Submit Your Own Love Message, Poem or Note
Share with the world your feelings of affection, attraction or passion in your original love poem. Give your loved one a link to your love message so it can be viewed online.Please note: YOUR ORIGINAL WORK ONLY, posted only . Please DO NOT submit the work of someone else. Minimum 100 more is better, no limit. If your poem or message is too short, please add comments. Submissions are subject to approval and editing.
Title of Your Love Message or Poem
Write Your Love Message, Poem or Note here!
Author Information (optional)
To receive credit as the author, enter your information below.
(first or full name)
Your Location
(e.g., City, State, Country)
Submit Your Contribution
Check box to agree to these &.
(You can preview and edit on the next page)
Love Messages and Poems from Other Visitors
Click below to see love verses from other visitors to this page...
&This rhyming poem contains a love message every lover would like to hear.
You're the center of my dream,
A safe harbor in the storm.
Of the crop, you're &
  & Love Poems

我要回帖

更多关于 almost lover什么意思 的文章

随机推荐