推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口一篇关于新楼和旧楼有什么不同的英语任务型完形填空_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
一篇关于新楼和旧楼有什么不同的英语任务型完形填空
被浏览69次
&&&&&&&& have,building,each,look,first,they,in,enough,finish,but,much,at&Do you know the differences between the new buildings and the old ones?&Old buildings__brick(砖)and stone walls.The walls hold up the__.&In cities,many modern buildings__as if they are made just of windows.Walls of dark glass reach high into the air.Many buildings are__than 50 stories(层) tall.&Are walls of glass strong__to hold up the new buildings?No. The new glass walls do not hold up the bulidings,__they only cover up the frame(框架) made of steel.Have you ever watched a new building going up? The steel frame is built__. Then the gl-ass walls are hung on the frame.When the building is __, the frame does not show.The outside looks like windows without walls. The glass walls shine __ the sun with no decoration(装饰).Many people find __ beautiful just as they are.
采纳率:56%
Do you know the differences between the new buildings and the old ones? &Old buildings have brick(砖)and stone walls.The walls hold up the building.&In cities,many modern buildings look as if they are made just of windows.Walls of dark glass reach high into the air.Many buildings are more than 50 stories(层) tall.&Are walls of glass strong enough to hold up the new buildings?No. The new glass walls do not hold up the bulidings, but they only cover up the frame(框架) made of steel.Have you ever watched a new building going up? The steel frame is built&first. Then the glass walls are hung on the frame.When the building is finished, the frame does not show.The outside looks like windows without walls. The glass walls shine&in the sun with no decoration(装饰).Many people find&them beautiful just as they are.&&&& 最后一个空有点拿不准, 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了You have waited 45 minutes for the valuable …完形填空及答案_高考复习_英语学习网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
You&have&waited&45&minutes&for&the&valuable&…完形填空及答案
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
You&have&waited&45&minutes&for&the&valuable&…完形填空及答案
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 09:43:29
You have waited 45 minutes for the valuable 10 minutes’ break between classes. But when the bell for the next class rings, you can’t&& 36&& how quickly time has passed.If you are familiar with this&& 37& , you’ll know how time flies when you are having fun and& 38&& when you are bored. Now scientists have&& 39&& a reason why this is the case.Scans have shown that patterns of activity in the brain&& 40&& according to how we focus on a task. When we are&& 41& , we concentrate more on how time is passing. And this makes our brains&& 42&& the clock is ticking more slowly.In an experiment&& 43&& by a French laboratory, 12 volunteers watched an image&& 44&& researchers mon itored their brain activity.The volunteers were told to&& 45&& concentrate on how long an image appeared for, then& 46&& the color of the image, and thirdly, study both duration and color. The results showed that& 47&& was more active when the volunteers paid&& 48&& subjects.It is thought that if the brain is&& 49&& focusing on many aspects of a task, it has to& 50& its resources, and pays less attention to the clock.& 51 , time passes without us really&& 52&& it, and seems to go quickly. If the brain is not so active, it concentrates its&& 53&& energies on monitoring the passing of time.&& 54& , time seems to drag.Next& time you feel bored&& 55& , perhaps you should pay more attention to what the teacher is saying!36. A. guess&&&B. learn&&&&C. believe&&&D. doubt37. A. view&&&B. point&&&&C. scene&&&&D. experience38. A. drags&&&B. stops&&&&C. backs&&&&D. gains39. A. thought over&&B. made up&&&C. suggested&&&D. come up with40. A. change&&&B. develop&&&C. grow&&&&D. slow41. A. sleepy &&&B. bored&&&&C. excited&&&D. active42. A. report&&&B. think&&&&C. decide&&&&D. see43. A. produced&&B. carried&&&&C. tried&&&&D. performed44. A. so&&&&B. when&&&&C. while&&&&D. but45. A. partly&&&B. quickly&&&C. how&&&&D. first46. A. remember&&B. focus on&&&C. forget&&&&D. tell apart47. A. the researchers&B. the experiment&&C. the clock&&&D. the brain48. A. much attention to&&&&&&B. more attention to&C. attention to many&&&&&&D. attention to more49. A. busy&&&B. likely&&&&C. ready&&&&D. sure50. A. focus&&&B. gather&&&&C. reach&&&&D. spread51. A. However&&B. Furthermore&&C. Therefore&&&D. Finally52. A. recognizing&&B. watching&&&C. noticing&&&D. counting53. A. enough&&&B. full&&&&C. right&&&&D. proper54. A. In fact&&&B. As a result&&&C. For example&&D. Instead55. A. in class&&&B. with work&&&C. in mind&&&D. of lessons
36& C 课间十分钟玩得很开心,时间在不知不觉中就过去了。此处用can’t& believe表示对这段时间飞快流逝的惊讶与感叹。37& C 上文提到的是一种特定的心理场面描写,而不是人所经历的某一件具体的事情, 故选C。scene情节,场面 ;experience经验,经历,阅历。38& A 根据文中倒数第二段的解释可得知答案。drag拖长,此处指时间过的很慢。39& D& thought over仔细考虑 ;make up 组成; suggest建议;表明; come up with提出。科学家是以实验为基础进行研究而提出的一种原因。40& A 联系下文的实验可知,当人的大脑集中于一个任务的多个面时,就变得比较活跃,反之,则变得不那么活跃。所以当大脑所注意的任务不同时,大脑的活动状态是不一样的。41& B 联系上下文可知,人在比较厌烦或感到无事可做的时候,才觉的时间过得很慢。42& B 时间过得很慢只是人的一种潜在的意识。43& D 空格所缺的词做定语,应与前面的experiment构成动宾关系,结合下文进行的实验可知,只有D项符合。B项应改为carried out 。&& 44& C 此处用while强调在实验过程中,被实验者与研究人员的任务对比关系。45& D 根据后面的 thirdly可得知答案。46& B 据后文49空后的解释可知,实验的目的是让大脑不停的专注于一个任务的多个方面。47& D& 此处指被研究人员的大脑思维比较活跃。48& D 结合上文的实验可知,研究人员是让实验者的大脑专注于一个任务的多个方面。49& A& be busy doing…忙于……为固定搭配;be likely to do…可能做……; be ready to do…准备做……; be sure of/about对……确信。50& D 联系上下文可知,当大脑专注于一个任务的多个方面时,它的精力就会被分散,因而就转移了对时间的注意。spread 此处为分散。51& C& 此处是上述实验所得出的一个结论 。& 52& C 根据后文的 seems to go quickly可知,时间在不知不觉中过去。53& B 如果大脑不太活跃的时候,就会把相当多的精力集中在计算时间上,right/ proper正确的,恰当的,同义,可排除。enough足够的;full充足的;相当多的。5 4& B 本句是根据前面的分析而得出的结论。55& A 本句与文章第一段相对应,是对第一段在课堂出现的问题的一种解决方法。另外,根据最后一句也可得出答案。
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)任务型完形填空答题技巧_百度知道
任务型完形填空答题技巧
我任务型完形填空很糟糕,想练习可总是不会,求大神请教。
提问者采纳
你现在在读哪个年级?词汇量大概有多少?完形填空缉绩光啃叱救癸寻含默需要有整体感,千万不要把单词孤立起来,平时多注意单词在语境中的含义,注重词组、句型的搭配,不要硬把汉语和英语一一对应,着不切实际。做阅读和完型常见的问题是:明明是认识的单词,但是理解起来就是很别扭,觉得不通顺,这是因为你记忆单词含义只是片面的,考试不可能只考你认识的那个意思,所以注重积累单词的其他含义。总之,整体意识很重要,完型的答案有时会在上下文中有提示,这个需要你自己练习找规律。另外,每篇完型都有几道语法题,这个是送分的,一定要把握住。做到这几点,基础分应该有了,提高的部分就看你下多少功夫去练习了。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
完形填空的相关知识
其他1条回答
推荐买本星火完型填空,做个7。8篇就有感觉了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁备战2012年中考英语复习―任务型完形填空10_中考英语试题_作文网
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
备战2012年中考英语复习―任务型完形填空10
&&&热&&&&&★★★
备战2012年中考英语复习―任务型完形填空10
作者:佚名 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 1:15:22
  备战2012年中考英语复习―任务型完形填空10  本资料整理了2010年和2011年两年全国各地英语中考模拟卷和中考卷中的任务型完形填空题,题型主要为:1. 根据首字母提示填空;2. 根据汉语意思填空;3. 选择所给词并用适当形式填空。内容丰富,有答案,部分内容有答案解析。  五、词与短语填空(本题共10分,每小题2分)  先阅读短文,然后用下面方框中所给的单词或短语填空,使全文在逻辑上正确。(提示:选项中有一个是多余的。)  waiting for / talking to / start / skate / just / still  I''m (71) you from the Hilltop School Skating Marathon. Here, students are skating to raise money for charity. For every hour they (72), each student raises ten yuan for charity. The skating marathon has been going for five hours now, and several skaters are (73) skating. Alison was the first one to (74) and has been skating for the whole five hours. Next is Sam, and he has been skating for four hours. Lu Ning has been skating for four hours too, and Li Chen (75) started an hour ago.  71. _________ 72. _________ 73. _________ 74. _________ 75. _________  六、阅读理解填词(本题共10分,每小题1分)  先阅读短文,在其后空白处写出各单词的正确形式,单词的第一个字母已给出。  Pearl Carson was shaken awake at 3:30 am by a forceful pull. King, the family dog, was trying to pull her out of bed. Then she s__________(76) smoke and heard the sound of fire from her parents’ room. Pearl’s screams (尖叫) awaked her mother, Fern, and father Howard, who had r__________(77) been in a hospital for lung disease. Helping Howard to a first-floor window, Fern told him to climb out and then ran to her daughter.  Still inside, King a__________(78) at Pearl’s window, making screaming sound. When running toward Pearl’s bedroom, Fern realized her husband hadn’t yet e__________(79). She made her way b__________(80) through the smoke and flames, f__________(81) King’s sound to where Howard lay still on the floor. Fern helped him get outside. King came out only after the other two were s__________(82).  As day dawned, the Carsons saw that King’s paws were badly burned, and his entire body was burned too. His chain collar (项圈) had gotten so h__________(83) that it burned his throat, making it impossible for him to bark (吠) n__________(84). Only after the seven-year-old dog refused food did they find pieces of wood in his mouth and realized that King, who slept outside, had bitten through a wood door to w__________(85) his family.  76. s_________ 77. r_________ 78. a_________ 79. e_________ 80. b_________  81. f_________ 82. s_________ 83. h_________ 84. n_________ 85. w_________  参考答案:  71. talking to 72. skate 73. still 74. start 75. just  76. smelled/smelt 77. recently 78. appeared 79. escaped 80. back  81. following
82. safe 83. hot 84. normally 85. warn  五、短文填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)  根据短文内容及首字母提示写出所缺单词,并将完整单词写在下面对应题号后的横线上。  April Fool’s Day is on April 1st. People can play j 46 on others on this special d 47 . If you succeed, you usually laugh and say, “April Fool” The person who has been fooled by you l 48 , too, and he will never be angry with you.  Mother’s Day is on the second Sunday of May. It’s a day to t 49 mothers. On that day mothers usually receive flowers and cards from their children. Fathers and children do the housework so that mothers can have a  r 50 .  Easter Day falls on the first Sunday after the full moon which on or after March 21st. It is called Easter Sunday. It is said that on that day Jesus Christ comes back to l 51 . Many people go to church and children often get p 52 such as toy rabbits.  Thanks-giving Day is on the fourth Thursday in November. It’s a day when people give thanks for the good things in life. Usually families all get t 53 and have a big dinner.  Christmas Day comes on D 54 25 th. It’s the most important festival in a year. The beautiful things can be s 55 everywhere. People exchange gifts, send Christmas cards and visit friends.  参考答案:  46. jokes 47.day 48. laughs 49 . thank 50 . rest  51. life 52. presents 53. together 54. December 55.seen.  六、缺词填空(共10小题 每题1分 满分10分)  Ask people to name a safe place and most will say “H 1 .” But every year the British Government’s survey shows that home can be a d 2 place. Last year 7 British citizens died while putting up their Christmas decorations(装饰).Over 1,600 needed medical help after f 3 off their chairs. And 70 people had fatal(致命的)accidents while lying in bed. It is safe to say that n 4 activity is without danger.  Some of these accidents are just the risks of modern living. We prefer to risk having a washing machine that might hurt us r 5 than be safe spending hours cleaning our clothes by h 6 . But most fatal accidents are not the r 7 of mechanical failure. The two most common are falling down the stairs and going to s 8 in the bath. This s 9 that we are in a more dangerous situation when we feel s 10 .  参考答案:  Home, dangerous, falling, no, rather, hand, result, sleep, shows, safe
  六、缺词填空(共10小题 每题1分 满分10分)  Zeng Zimo becomes more and more popular among friends. But do you know her story b______ she became a hostess for Phoenix Satellite TV (凤凰卫视)? When she was only 17 years old, she i__________ on not going to Qinghua and Beijing universities. T___________ she had only one month to study TOEFL, She got a high score first in that test.  Later she worked for a bank in New York for four years. Each day she had to deal w________ data (数据) and forms. It’s a well-paid job, but she got tired, and decided to make a change.  When she joined the TV station, Zeng said she h_________ knew anything about the field at all. She had to learn how to do interviews all by h___________. She had to learn how to face the c_________. It was a challenge. But she found the new job fresh and fun.  Were her years in the bank wasted then? Zeng says that the a______ is no. They made her smart and c_________. "What you do in life changes the way you think. You take what you have l_________ from an experience with you onto the next stage of life," she says in her book “Mo ji”.  参考答案:  before insisted Though with hardly herself camera(s) answer careful learned  D. Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给):(共14分)  一词,首字母已给): (14分)  Stories of Animals  ? Bill Bowell was suffering from depression(抑郁症). The doctor gave him some medicine, but it didn’t help, and he was unable to work for twenty years. T_92___ he decided to swim with dolphins.  Bowell says “A dolphin named Simo looked into my eyes for a few minutes and I started to cry. All my strong feelings came out suddenly like a volcano(火山). As I cried, Simo put his head  on my chests and kept very quiet. After swimming with dolphins, I’ve fully got well. My life has c__93____,” says Bowell.  ? In France, a man had to move to a new job two hundred kilometers away. He had a dog and a cat, and he loved them both. But he thought that the cat would prefer to stay in the same house with the new o__94____. So he moved and took only the dog.  About three weeks later, the dog was s__95__ lost. For several days, the man looked for his dog, but he didn’t find him. Then, seven weeks later, the dog came back but he was not a __96____. By his side was the cat. They were tired and hungry after their long trip, and there was something wrong with the cat’s paws. But they got well quickly and were never separated again.  ? People say that fish are cold, but this story shows that they have f__97__,
too. A friend was moving to another country, so I took her pet goldfish and put it in a bowl with our goldfish. They lived t__98____ for six months, and when the friend came back, we separated them again, and she took her goldfish home.  I found that my goldfish was acting strangely, hitting against the side of the bowl. The next morning he was dead.  Later that day, my friend phoned to say that her goldfish was also dead. I believe they died of a broken heart.  参考答案:  92. Then 93. changed 94. owner 95. suddenly 96. alone 97. feelings 98. together  六、缺词填空 (共10空:每空1分,计10分)  根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。(每空一词)  Smart Kids Aren’t Always Class Favourites  Smart kids aren’t always the most p____66_____ in the UK. Other students think they are on the teachers’ side and that “suck up” to them. When you are a kid , it’s never cool to be a t_____67 ____ pet.  Clever kids also spend a lot of time in the library, While this is good for your graces , it usually means you miss the chance of h___68_____ fun with other kids . You have to be quiet in a library. You don’t meet as many people there a___69___ you do in the playground or on the sports field .  Being a rebel (叛逆者) is exciting . Rebels are also quite p__70___ ; but usually have to keep doing bad things to get people’s attention . After a while , most of them grow out of it . But the l____71______ it takes , the more immature (不成熟) the rebels seem.  The most popular kids are those w___72_____ are good at sports and have the best attitude(态度).They spend a lot of time playing football , rugby or cricket . They listen to their friends and ask them f__73___advice,when they have problems .They take an interest in their studies . They have k____74 ______ and experience of a number of things . This m_____75_____ them successful in life.  参考答案:  66. popular 67. teacher’s /teachers’ 68. having  69. as 70.popular 71. longer 72. who  73. for 74. knowledge 75. makes  七、动词应用(共10小题,计5分)  阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时应加助动词或情态动词)  The writer had a quick breakfast and then he (1)______(go) to school. He found it difficult (2)______(work)in class because he kept on(3)______(think) about the match in the afternoon.  School ended a little earlier. Their team (4)______(play) against the team from No.64 Middle School. The team from No.64 Middle School (5)______(be) very big and strong, and the writer’s team (6)______(feel) a little
afraid of them. Their team was neither very big nor very strong. But they (7)______(be) sure they were a good team and they could beat the other team because they (8)______(play) together very well. The other team (9)______(have) some very good players, but they (10)______(not, have) very good teamwork.  参考答案:  1.went 2.to work 3.thinking 4.was playing 5.was  6.felt 7.were 8.could play 9.had 10.didn’t have  七、动词应用(共10小题,计5分)  阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时应加助动词或情态动词)  A Letter From Santa Claus  Dear,  I hope you are well and that you are looking forward to Christmas.  I am always very busy at this time of the year. There (1)______(be) so many jobs to do. I have to (2)______(clean) and polish the sleigh and groom the reindeer. Then there are all those presents to sort out. I hardly have time to stop for something to eat. Mind you, I have been trying (3)______(not eat) too much. I (4)______(begin) to get a bit too fat to get down some of the chimneys!!  Have you been busy (5)______(find) presents for your family?  What would you like to give to them? Last year I (6)______(receive) two hundred and fifty bottles of aftershave. I wouldn''t mind, but I have a beard!  Do you know what you would like for Christmas? Perhaps you (7)______(tell) me when you write to me. I would like some warm socks and some thick gloves. It''s very cold sitting on that sleigh in the middle of winter!  This year I have a new reindeer, I (8)______(not think) of a name for him yet. Do you have any ideas? I''d love to hear them if you do.  Well, I suppose I had better (9)______(get) back to work. Please (10)______(write) to me and tell me all about yourself and your family and your friends. I would love to hear from you.  Merry Christmas!  Santa  参考答案:  1.are 2.clean 3.not to eat 4.am beginning 5.finding  6.received 7.will (could/can)tell 8.haven’t thought  9.get 10.write  (二)短文填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)  阅读下面短文,根据上下文意义和所给单词的首字母写单词(每空一词)  Ten-year-old Johnny was one of the laziest boys in his class.His homework was always late and it was usually w___76__.He only did half the number of math problems w___77_ the other children did and in his compositions he w___78__ half the number of words.And usually the words were badly spelled because he was too lazy to use a d___79___.  
One day his class went on a bus trip.The t___80_ did not want to take Johnny with them.But there was no one to look after Johnny at the school.So she had to take h___81__.  “Now,children,” the teacher said,“On our bus trip we will s___82__ old buildings,some beautiful countryside,and many other things.I want you to write about s___83__ interesting you see on the trip.”  The bus trip b___84__.The children looked out of the windows at all the interesting things.  They took notes i___85_their notebooks.The teacher was very h___86_to see it.Then she saw Johnny s___87__on the floor of the bus and went up to him.  “Are you ___88__?” she asked him.  “No.” he said.  “Then w___89__ are you lying on the floor?”  “O___90__ I can''t see anything,” he said,“I can''t write about it,can I?”  参考答案:  76. wrong 77. when 78. wrote 79. dictionary 80. teacher  81. him 82. see 83. something 84. began 85. in  86. happy 87. sleeping 88. sick 89. why 90. Or  五、词语运用(10个小题,每小题1分,共10分)  阅读短文,从方框内选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使短文意思通顺完整。每空限填一次,每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。  ring, always, angry, neither, never, hospital,  clean, know, pay, dirty, forget, be  Mr. White works in a big office. He’s able to deal with all kinds of matters, so he’  s always 66 more than his workmates. Of course he’s often busy and has no time to  do the housework. His wife 67 him well and does all at home.  Bad luck! Their daughter was hurt in a traffic accident last month and had to be in 68 . Mrs. White was looking after her there and she couldn’t go home. As Mr. White 69 did any cleaning, the rooms were all disorderly (凌乱的).  Yesterday morning, before Mr. White got up, the telephone 70 . He sat up to answer it. His friend told him to write an important telephone number down. But hecould find 71 a pen nor a piece of paper. Then he found there 72 much dust (灰尘) on the table and wrote the number on it. But soon he 73 it and went to work.Two hours later his wife came back and looked for a sweater for her daughter. Her husband came back while she was 74 the table. He couldn’t see the number on the table and called out 75 , "Who let you clean the table?"  参考答案:  66. paid 67.knows 68.hospital 69.never 70.rang  71. neither 72
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空解题技巧 的文章

随机推荐