高中英语作文文

求一篇家乡无锡的英语作文 150字左右 简单点的_百度知道
求一篇家乡无锡的英语作文 150字左右 简单点的
我有更好的答案
家乡美啊家乡美,最美不过家乡水
My hometown is in Wuxi, Jiangsu. It lies in the Yangtze River delta in the southwest of China and is well-known to people as “the land of milk and honey”, making Wuxi one of the most famous places of interest in China. The city is very large in size, it covers an area of as much as 4788 square kilometers. Besides, the climate in Wuxi is fit for a happy living, the weather here is always warm and there is much rain. Moreover, Wuxi owns a lot of rare sources, like marbles, groundwater resources. And we have a lot of wild plants and animals in forests and mountains. By the way, my hometown has a long history which can date from over 5000 years ago. And ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁欢迎访问维斯作文网!
有个时候自己也会想友情是什么。它到底有多久。时光匆匆。我们经过了春夏秋冬。经历了四个阶段。小学,...
我记得在小学还总觉得毕业对我们而言遥遥无期。却在转瞬间就毕业了。6月24日我毕业了。代表我再也不是小...
夏日的午后,天气有些闷热,天花板上的电风扇在不紧不慢的转着,我躺在爷爷的竹椅上无聊的翻看着漫画书...
今天下午,我想玩一种新奇的游戏。姐姐眨了眨眼睛,笑眯眯地对我说:“咱们就玩吹泡泡的游戏吧!”我一...
生活需要斗志
纪念张国荣
原创作者: 1172人
&&看不清?
月度排行版
客服QQ:6837464
请务必加上QQ群!打款问题全部在群里通知
QQ群3:暂无寒假刚过,小编整理了关于寒假英语日记带翻译以供各位同学参考和阅读,希望对于大家的寒假英语日记的写作有所帮...My hometown is Xiamen. I was born there twelve years ago. Now I live in Fuzhou, the capital of Fujian Province.
推荐英语作文范文
My hometown is Xiamen. I was born there twelve years ago. Now I live in Fuzhou, the capital of Fujian Province.
Belief, a creation of humans wisdom, always plays an important role in humans society. As a saying goes: If ones mind is full, it wont be filled with any bad idea. Anyone who has strong beliefs can enjoy a colorful life. Otherwise,
The first fall of snow is not only an event but it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of world and wake up t
提示:为引进外资,进一步加快你家乡A城改革开放。你向一位外商介绍你家乡A城。 1.A城是一新开发的经济特区。它是一座具有三十万人口的临海小城。 2.解放前是一个小渔村,以渔业为主,没有工业,只有几所小学。 3.改革开放以来,许多外商到这里
1. I went shopping with Li Mei. We left at 10 oclock in the morning. When we got to the downtown, there were so many people
Sep17th,2008 The new term has begun! Time flies, time if shuttle! The beginning of this term
hello, everyone, its my honor to stand here introducing myself.
My name is xxx
Good morning everyone! I am very glad to make a speech here! This time, Id like to talk something about my dream. One d
英语作文专题
英语作文写作
热点作文范文总数:400&&1
· · · · · · · · · ·
· · · · · · · · [] · ·
留学网频道生成时间为: 00:09:01

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文60词 的文章

随机推荐