如果我能早点遇见你比你死的早,你会不会想我.谁能帮我翻译一下

英语翻译你一直朝走,我停留原地,我多想你回过头抓住我 .如果有一天我不在原地,你会不会怀念起那个我.you still walk forward,and I stay ,I wish you come back and hold me,if one day I am not there ,you will miss tha_作业帮
英语翻译你一直朝走,我停留原地,我多想你回过头抓住我 .如果有一天我不在原地,你会不会怀念起那个我.you still walk forward,and I stay ,I wish you come back and hold me,if one day I am not there ,you will miss tha
英语翻译你一直朝走,我停留原地,我多想你回过头抓住我 .如果有一天我不在原地,你会不会怀念起那个我.you still walk forward,and I stay ,I wish you come back and hold me,if one day I am not there ,you will miss that girl who wait for you 找找 有语法的错误么,自己翻译的。
You walk straightly,I stand all the time.I really wish we come together again.If I'm not here oneday,will you miss that I?
You always go forward, I stay, I want you back to catch me. If one day me not in place, you will remember that I.谢谢采纳,祝你学习再上一层楼哈
你这是是写情书么?I know you are leaving, and I stay here. I just wonder if you would turn back to me one day or even think of me when you find that it seems not to be the same!!
You've been walking forward, and I am staying in the same place. I wish that you would turn back and grab me.
If I were not in the same place when you return, I wondered if you would miss me.英语翻译为什么If I'm to fall Would you be there to applaud?这句被翻译成 如果我坠落了 你会在我身边支持着我 而不是说,如果我失败倒下了,你会不会幸灾乐祸地鼓掌?纯属个人疑惑,水平所致,懂的人_作业帮
英语翻译为什么If I'm to fall Would you be there to applaud?这句被翻译成 如果我坠落了 你会在我身边支持着我 而不是说,如果我失败倒下了,你会不会幸灾乐祸地鼓掌?纯属个人疑惑,水平所致,懂的人
英语翻译为什么If I'm to fall Would you be there to applaud?这句被翻译成 如果我坠落了 你会在我身边支持着我 而不是说,如果我失败倒下了,你会不会幸灾乐祸地鼓掌?纯属个人疑惑,水平所致,懂的人跟我说个道理就行了,
我问过同样的问题~然后我的室友强行把它那么解释了,说就是鼓励的意思~后来我偷偷的想,Would you be there to applaud,or would you hide behind them all就是说你会支持我,还是和他们一样离开我?请注意到那个"OR",是吧?英语翻译神仙,如果有奇迹,你会不会陪我看一夜潮汐妖精哪位可以帮忙帮我翻译成英文,_作业帮
英语翻译神仙,如果有奇迹,你会不会陪我看一夜潮汐妖精哪位可以帮忙帮我翻译成英文,
英语翻译神仙,如果有奇迹,你会不会陪我看一夜潮汐妖精哪位可以帮忙帮我翻译成英文,
Fairy,if have miracle,you can accompany me to see a night tideDemon
The God,if the miracle exists, can you see the tide for the whole night with me?Peri
Angel:IF there can be a miracle,will you enjoy the sea tides with me?Devil(因为英文中不存在神仙和妖精的说法,所以擅自帮你改成了天使与恶魔,不知满意与否。)我法语不好请各位帮我翻译一下 急呀!!!!!!! 【对不起。我一直在担心昨天你会不会因为淋雨感冒?】_百度知道
我法语不好请各位帮我翻译一下 急呀!!!!!!! 【对不起。我一直在担心昨天你会不会因为淋雨感冒?】
很急的。。在线等
提问者采纳
Je suis désolé. J'ai été inquiet, hier, vous ne serez pas froid à cause de la pluie?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Depuis lors, je n’ai cessé de crainte augmentera du fait qu’elle a été remise hier lors de votre LinYu rhume
Je suis désolé, j'ai été inquiet au sujet de la pluie d'hier, le froid, parce que vous ne voulez pas?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 今夜你会不会来 粤语 的文章

随机推荐