求虎求百兽而食之翻译谢谢

求翻译,谢谢!_百度知道
求翻译,谢谢!
Party B agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Party A and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers and employees from any and all losses, claims and expenses arising from 1) Party B’s material breach of this Agreement and/or 2) Party B’s gross negligence.
Party A total liability shall be limited to the amounts paid by Party A to Party B.
In no event shall Party A be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
提问者采纳
由于乙方违约或重大过失,造成甲方及其附属机构,以及相应主管、官员和员工损失的,乙方应予以赔偿。但对甲方的赔偿总额以甲方支付乙方的合同金额为限。在任何情况下,甲方均不得以特别损害、间接损害、偶发损害或继发损害名义索取赔偿。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
乙方同意赔偿,保护和持有任何及所有损失,索赔和1所产生的费用),乙方对本协定的重大违约和/或2)无害甲方及其关联公司及其各自的董事,高级职员和雇员乙方严重疏忽。甲方全部责任应限于支付甲方在任何情况下,乙方向甲方为一个特殊的,间接的,偶然的或相应的损害赔偿责任的数额。不知道能不能符合你的要求
乙方同意赔偿由于严重违约或者重大过失造成的甲方子公司及其董事、高级官员以及员工的一切损失。甲方的负债总额以甲方支付给乙方的金额为限。在任何情况下,甲方均不能以特别损害、间接损害、偶然损害来索取间接损害赔偿金。希望对你有所帮助。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,谢谢!_百度知道
求翻译,谢谢!
Some people think that charity organizations should only offer help to people of their own country. But others believe that these organizations should give aid to people in great need wherever they live. Discuss both views and give your opinion.Many people believe it is important to protect environment, but they make no effort to do it themselves, why do you think it is a case? What actions can be done to suggest individuals protect the environment ?Some people believe the range of technology available to individuals today is increasing the gap between poor people and rich people. Orhers think it is having an opposite effect. Discuss these points of view, what is your opinion?Society is based on rules and laws. Of individuals were free to do whatever they want to, it could not function. To what extent do you agree or disagree?Today food travels for thousands of miles from farms to consumers. Why is it? Is it positive or negative?Individual greed and selfishness has been the basis of the modern society. Some think that we must return to the olds, more traditional values of respect for the family and the local community in order to create a better world to live in. To what exten do you agree or disagree?University students need to spends a lot of time on syudying, but it is also essential for them to be involved in other extracurricular activities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?谢谢
提问者采纳
有些人认为慈善组织只应该给与自己国家的人帮助,有些人则认为慈善组织应该帮助最需要帮助的人们,不论在哪里。讨论一下两个观点并给出你自己的观点。很多人认为保护环境很重要,但他们自己却什么也不做,你觉得这为什么会发生?可以靠什么来使他们开始保护环境?有些人认为对每人可以获得的技术正在增大贫富差,别的人认为这有相反的效果。讨论这些看法,你的观点是什么?社会是以规则和法律为基础的,每个人都有可以干自己想干的事的自由,世界这样是不能运转的,你同意或不同意到什么程度?今天的食物旅行几千英里从农场到消费者。为什么是吗?这是好的还是不好的?个人的贪欲和自私是现代社会的基石,有人认为我们必须回到从前,要有更加传统的尊重家人和当地社区的价值观,这样才能创造一个更好的世界,你同意或不同意到什么程度?大学学生话很多的时间学习,但使他们进入一些课外活动也是必要的。你同意或不同意到什么程度?手打的,满意的话请采纳,谢谢!希望有帮助
提问者评价
  一些人认为慈善组织应该只提供帮助自己国家的人。但其他人认为,这些组织应该给予援助的人特别需要无论他们在哪里。讨论双方的观点,给你的意见。    许多人认为保护环境是很重要的,但是他们不会努力去做自己,为什么你认为这是一个案例?可以做什么行动建议个人保护环境吗?  
有些人认为,一系列技术提供给个人今天是增加之间的差距,穷人和富人。其他人认为它是有一个相反的效果。讨论这些观点,你的观点是什么呢?    社会是基于规则和法律。个人的自由做任何他们想要的,它可能不是函数。你在多大程度上同意或不同意?
今天的食物旅行几千英里从农场到消费者。为什么是吗?这是积极的还是消极的?    个人的贪婪和自私一直是现代社会的基础。一些人认为我们必须返回到老者,更多的传统价值观的尊重家庭和当地社区为了创造一个更好的世界上生活。你同意还是不同意?
大学生需要花很多时间在学习上,但也是关键参与其他的课外活动。你在多大程度上同意或不同意?
来自团队:
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,谢谢_百度知道
求翻译,谢谢
Lost Cat Returned to Owner 12 Years LaterApril 3, 2014—Linda Edwards of Las Vegas, Nevada is full of happiness because herlong lost cat Spaz has been returned to her—12 years after hefirst went missing! Spaz first went missing in 2002 and Edwardslooked for him every day for three months. She searched all around her town andeven wrote letters to some newspapers for help and was never able to find him.At the end of the three months, on New Year's Eve of 2002 her searchingstopped. But someone recently discovered a dirty, thin stray cat (流浪猫)and tookhim into a West Flamingo Animal Hospital. The people working in the hospitalchecked the cat and were sure enough that his name was Spaz and he belonged to Edwards! “An old ladyfound a kitty on Sunday and brought him here. We scanned (扫描)him for amicrochip (微芯片)and we were able to find out his owner. The kitty, whose name isSpaz, has been missing for 12 years!” the animal hospitalwrote on their Facebook page early last week. Microchipping pets is a way to recognize ifa stray animal belongs to anyone who could be missing them. Microchipping petsallows animal services to learn if they have a family waiting for them.Microchips are only about the size of a grain of rice and can only be removedby operation. Edwards is very thankful she had Spaz microchipped and was soexcited to get him back !“I feel like I have a second chance,” she said.&This would have never happened if it weren't for microchips.”
提问者采纳
迷失小猫12年后重回主人身边日,住在Las Vegas,Nevada的Linda Edwards充满了幸福。因为她长久以来丢失的猫Spaz在迷失12年后被重新送回到她身边。Spaz 在2002年第一次丢失的。 爱德华在接下来的三个月内天天都在找它。她找遍了整个城镇,甚至写信给报社寻求帮助,但却未能找到他。在三个月末的时候,在2002年新年前夕她搜索停止了。但是最近有人发现了一个脏乱瘦弱的流浪猫,然后把它带到了West Flamingo动物医院。 医院里的工作人员检查了这只猫,确认这只猫就是Spaz,它属于Edwards.“一位老太太在周日发现了这只小猫,把它带到了这里。我们扫描了微芯片,这样我们就可以找到它的主人了。这只小猫,名叫Spaz,已经丢失12年了!”动物医学上周在他们的脸谱网页上写道。微芯片宠物是一种用来识别流浪猫属于哪位可能丢失它的主人的方式。微芯片宠物使得动物服务机构知道它们有一个家庭正等着它们。微芯片大约只有一颗谷粒的大小,而且只能通过手术移除。爱德华非常感激她让自己的小猫植入了芯片,对能把它带回来感到激动。“我觉得自己有了第二次的机会,”她说道“如果不是芯片,这绝不会发生。”
提问者评价
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,谢谢_百度知道
求翻译,谢谢
李骥,字尚德,郯城人。举洪武二十六年乡试。入国学,居三年,授户科给事中。时关市讥商旅,发及囊箧,骥奏止之。寻坐事免。建文时,荐起新乡知县,招流亡,给以农具,复业者数千人。内艰去官,民相率奏留者数四,不许。永乐初,服阕,改知东安。事有病民,辄奏于朝,罢免之。有嫠妇子啮死,诉于骥。骥祷城隍神,深自咎责。明旦,狼死于其所。侍郎李昶等交荐,攫型部郎中。奏堕十余事,多见采纳。坐累,谪役保安。
洪熙时,有诏求贤,荐为御史。陈经国利民十事,仁宗嘉纳。宣德五年巡视仓场,军高祥盗仓粟,骥执而鞫之。祥父妾言,祥与张贵等同盗,骥受贵等贿故独罪祥。刑部侍郎施礼遂论骥死。骥上章自辨,帝日:“御史即擒盗,安肯纳贿!”命偕都察院再讯,骥果枉。帝乃切责礼,而复骥官。其年十一月,择廷臣二十五人为郡守,奉敕以行,骥授河南知府。
河南境多盗,骥为设火甲,一户被盗,一甲偿之。犯者,大署其门日盗贼之家。又为《劝教文》.振木铎以徇之。自是人成改行,道不拾遗。郡有伊王府,王数请嘱,不从。中官及校卒虐民,又为骥所抑,恨甚。及冬至,令骥以四更往陪位行礼,及骥如期往,诬骥后期,执而桎梏之,次日乃释。骥奏闻,帝怒,贻书让王,府中承奉、长史、典仪悉逮置于理。
骥持身端恪,晏居虽几席必正。莅郡六年卒,年七十。士民赴吊,咸哭失声。
提问者采纳
李骥字尚德,为山东郯城人,在明代洪武二十六年通过了乡试,进入国子监。学习了三年后,担任户科给事中。当时集市盘查行商,把行李箱都翻倒一空,李骥上奏阻止了这个做法。不久,李骥因事获罪而被免职。 建文年间,李骥因人推荐而被起用为新乡知县。他招徕流亡的百姓,给他们农具,由此回归农业的人有数千人。李骥因为母丧而离职,百姓一个接一个奏请挽留他,没有得到朝廷的允许。永乐初年,(李骥)守母丧期满,改为东安知县。对民众不利的事情,他就向朝廷禀明免去。有一个寡妇因儿子被咬死而向李骥告状。李骥向城隍神祷告,深深自责。第二天早上,咬死孩子的狼死在它的狼窝里。侍郎李昶等人共同推荐李骥,朝廷提拔他做刑部郎中。李骥上奏了十余件事情,很多都被朝廷采纳了。后来因事被牵累,被贬到保安做劳役。
洪熙年间,朝廷有诏书寻求贤才,李骥被推荐做了御史。他上奏有关治国利民的十件事情,仁宗赞许并予以采纳。宣德五年,李骥巡视仓场。军士高祥盗取仓里的粟米,李骥抓住了他,并加以审问。高祥父亲的小妾说,高祥与张贵等人一起偷盗,李骥接受张贵等人的贿赂,所以只把高祥问罪。刑部侍郎施礼于是判处李骥死刑。李骥给宣宗上奏章自我辩解。宣宗说:“御史既然擒获了盗贼,怎么肯接受贿赂呢?”下命施礼和都察院重新审讯,李骥果然是冤枉的。宣宗于是严厉地斥责了施礼,并恢复了李骥的官职。这年十一月,朝廷选择大臣二十五人担任郡守,奉有皇帝的敕书上路,李骥做了河南知府。
河南境内盗贼多,李骥特地设立火甲制度,一户被盗,一甲给予赔偿。在犯盗窃罪的人的家门口写上“盗贼之家”四字。李骥又编纂了《劝教文》,摇着铃铛巡行各地去传达。自此之后人们都改变了行为,东西掉在路上都没有谁去捡走。河南有伊王府,伊王多次请托李骥,李骥并不听从。伊王府里的宦官和侍卫残害百姓,又被李骥阻止,伊王于是很怨恨李骥。等到冬至,伊王命令李骥在四更天的时候去府里作陪行礼。李骥如期而至,伊王反而诬陷李骥迟到,抓起来戴上脚镣和手铐,第二天才被释放。李骥向朝廷汇报,宣宗发怒,写信责备伊王,将府中承奉、长史、典仪都逮起来交给法官处置。李骥行为端正严谨,平日家居即使是长桌竹席也要摆放端正。他到河南六年后去世,寿七十岁。百姓们来吊丧,都痛苦失声。
提问者评价
太感谢了,好人啊,比楼下的强多了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
李骥字尚德,是山东郯城人,在明代洪武二十六年通过了乡试,进入国子监。学习了三年后,担任户科给事中。当时集市盘查行商,把行李箱都翻倒一空,李骥上奏阻止了这个做法。不久,李骥因事获罪而被免职。 建文年间,李骥因人推荐而被起用为新乡知县。他招徕流亡的百姓,给他们农具,由此回归农业的人有数千人。李骥因为母丧而离职,百姓一个接一个奏请挽留他,没有得到朝廷的允许。永乐初年,(李骥)守母丧期满,改为东安知县。对民众不利的事情,他就向朝廷禀明免去。有一个寡妇因儿子被咬死而向李骥告状。李骥向城隍神祷告,深深自责。第二天早上,咬死孩子的狼死在它的狼窝里。侍郎李昶等人共同推荐李骥,朝廷提拔他做刑部郎中。李骥上奏了十余件事情,很多都被朝廷采纳了。后来因事被牵累,被贬到保安做劳役...
脑子有病吧,翻译这东西,给钱都不翻译
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译以下,谢谢,_百度知道
求翻译以下,谢谢,
今天早上我已经收到了包裹,并且立刻上报给老板,组织了相关技术人员进行分析。样布上出现的问题确实是我们的责任,我也翻阅了我司的检验报告,询问了检验人员为什么会有瑕疵布。他们的解释如下:“由于交货时间紧,但是如果将有轻微问题的面料(主要是黑色300Y左右和红色220Y左右)全部拿出的话,合同数目就不够了。”这确实是我的责任,经过我和老板和质检主管讨论后,解决意见如下:第一,请你的客人将检验报告做出来,看有多少需要我们解决的;第二,如果问题不是很严重,是否可以避裁使用,我们会适当对这些进行打折;第三,如果经避裁后米数还缺的话,我们可以安排补单,但是肯定是要等到二月18号之后了;第四,我们已经对我司检验人员做出处罚。请你将以上四条及时通知客人,以便能够及时处理。今天会将poly/nylon/cttn布5码和之前的印花布两个品种各一米寄出。沃尔玛的订单有很多描述不是很详细,价格只能作为参考价格,如果你有样布的话可以寄给我,如果今天寄的话在我休假前能给到你准确的价格。佣金财务总监不同意分批付,必须等货款到帐后才能支付,请你见谅。
是翻译英语
提问者采纳
This morning I have received the package, and immediately report to the boss, organize relevant technical staff to carry out analysis. Appear like cloth on the problem really is our responsibility, I also read the inspection report the Division I, asked why there is flaw defect inspection personnel. They are interpreted as follows: & because the delivery time is tight, but if there will be a slight problem fabrics (mainly black 300Y and red 220Y ) all out of it, the number of contracts is not enough. & This is my responsibility, after my boss and I and quality inspection supervisor after discussion, suggestions are as follows: first, ask your guests will test report, to see how muc second, if the problem is not very serious, can avoid cutting use, we will be appropriate third if the obstacle after cutting, the number of meters also lack, we can arrange a single supplement, but must wait until February after 18; fourth, we have made the punishment for our inspection personnel. Will you please above four timely inform the guest, in order to be able to timely treatment. Today will be poly/nylon/cttn cloth 5 yards and before the printing of two varieties rice sent a. Orders for WAL-MART has a lot of description is not very detailed, the price only as a reference price, if you have the kind of cloth you can send me mail today, if you can give you an accurate price in before I went on holiday. The commission chief financial officer does not agree with the partial payment, must wait for payment to the account to pay, please forgive me.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
This morning I have received the package, and immediately report to the boss, the organization the relevant technical personnel to carry on the analysis.
Sample cloth to appear on the problem really is our responsibility, I also looked through our inspection report, ask the inspection personnel why defective cloth. Their explanation is as follows: &because of the delivery time tight, but if there will be slight problem fabrics (mainly black 300 y or so and red 220 y or so) all out of words, contract number is not enough.& It is my responsibility, after I and the boss and qc supervisor to discuss, solve the opinions are as follows: first, you will be t...
翻译英语还是日语,(我全通哦!!)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 要求 翻译 的文章

随机推荐