本文内容来自豆瓣截图,由微在发布,观察者网小编响应读者要求自加注释:
1.乐园,为什么是东莞,你们猜?
2.we found love 翻译为 我们发现(创造)爱,图中翻译按音译成潍坊的爱&&
这口语,服!
3.wake me up when september ends 直译:《九月过去时 记得唤醒我》 九月过去了,可不就是国庆节&&
所以,绿日乐队会哭晕在厕所嘛~
4.美国歌手Janelle Monae(中文译名:加奈儿&梦奈)的专辑名
好像没什么不对&&
5.wonderwal是歌名,并没有这个词。什么意思歌迷争议也比较大,根据歌词中的&You are my wonderwall&,有人认为可以翻译成&奇迹&。图中的翻译是根据音译的。
直的你是?
6.follow your heart,follow 常翻译成跟从、服从;跟从你的心,额,就变成怂&&
怒赞32次!
7.直译:不会爱,不会痛。跟网络热词&累感不爱&倒是有相通之处。
8.直译:月亮上的人
中西结合,不能更彻底!
9.狂野女孩。图片是音译,当然读音跑偏的略远&&
10.歌名,小编也不造是什么意思啦&&东北话的音译真的朗朗上口捏~
大神,你出处暴露了
11.Deadbeat直译为游手好闲的人,读音真的可以呆逼&&Don't tell me 字面意思,别告诉我;&求别说&的神译,一股逗逼之气油然而生有木有~
这两个连在一起看,诶?
12.直译为&最好的新兵&,能把yard birds 翻译成鸭脖,口语也是绝了&&
老板,来一首绝味鸭脖!
13.直译:来爸爸这。come to可以翻译成变成&&所以&&喜当爹&&
14.以下两个都是音译:
15.see:看;birds:鸟。正常直译是,看到鸟。大神级译法,就是&&
16:图中是音译,直译为年轻姑娘~
17.fly in the blue sky普通青年的译法:飞翔在蓝天上。大神译法是:
蓝翔,不用作校歌你对得起这翻译?
18.最后,雨神,你懂的:
大神,请收下我的膝盖&&
(本文内容来自豆瓣,由微在发布)
请支持独立网站,转发请注明本文链接:
来源:微在
责任编辑:邱荔
&&看完这篇文章有何感觉?已经有人表态
o&最热新闻&o
o&最热评论&o英语翻译求大神_百度知道
英语翻译求大神
We’re so well educated – but we’re useless students who have lost the ability to do anything practical. The only thing we’ve mastered is consumption。Large numbers of students have entered higher education in the past 10 years, but despite being the most educated generation in history, it seems that we’ve grown increasingly ignorant when it comes to basic life skills. Looking back on my first couple of weeks of living in student halls, I consider myself lucky to still be alive. Unfamiliar to fresher’s, there are many hidden dangers in the dirty corners of students accommodation.I have survived a couple of serious boiling egg incidents and lots of cases of food – poisoning, probably from dirty kitchen counters. Although some of my clothes have fallen victim to ironing experimentation, I think I have now finally acquired all the domestic
skills I missed out in my modem education.In 2006 and 2010, the charming educationist Sir Ken Robinson gave two very amusing talks in which he discussed the importance of creativity in education. Robinson’s main viewpoint is that our current education system dislocates people from their natural talents. I would like to go a step further and propose that besides our talents, the system takes away what used to be passed from generation to generation – a working knowledge of basic life skills.
提问者采纳
我不是用机器翻的。里面的语言可能会更准确生动,希望采纳!尽管我们都受到良好的教育,我们也不过是那些失去了做较为实际的事情的能力的人,也许我们在教育中掌握的最好的就是消费。在过去的十年中,有很多学生已经接受了更高级,更深层的教育,但是尽管是历史上受教育最广泛的一代,似乎我们在基本的生活技能面前显示的越来越无知了。回想到那时在学校宿舍住的前几个月,我觉得我活着就是一种幸运----我对周边的人不熟悉,而且在住宿的地方也极其的不干净。幸运的应该是我在几次煮鸡蛋事件和食物中毒事件(可能中毒源是来自食堂极脏的柜台)中都死里逃生。虽然我的一些衣服在熨烫时壮烈牺牲。。我也觉得现在我最终是学会了所有的家务技能。不过我错过了我的教育。在2006年和2010年时,受大家欢迎的教育家鲁滨孙爵士在他讨论了创新的重要性教育中提出两个非常有趣的观点。鲁滨孙的主要观点是:我国现行教育体制使人们失去了他们的天赋。我想进一步提出,除了我们的人才以外,这种教育模式已经使代代相传的东西丢失也就是我们的基本生活技能中的常识。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
我们都接受了良好的教育。然而我们仍然是无用的学生,因为我们失去了做实事的能力。我们唯一会做的“实事”是消费。
过去十年里,大量学生进入高等学府接受教育。但是尽管我们是史上受教育程度最高的一代,但是我们越来越忽视基本生存技能的培养。回看初入宿舍的头几周时间,我能存活至今真的是幸运之事。对室友的陌生感,学生宿舍里藏污纳垢的犄角旮旯,我甚至挣扎着活过了一系列严重的煮蛋事件和食物中毒事件——当然很可能是因为厨房的橱柜,呃,有点太脏了。尽管我在熨斗实验中牺牲了几件衣服,我仍可以骄傲的认为,现在我终于学会了所有早就该学会的家务。。。在2006年和2010年,非常有魅力的教育学家鲁宾森做了两场非常有趣的演讲,探讨了教育过程中创新的重要性。他的主要观点是,当今教育系统已经剥夺...
我们都受过良好的教育,–但我们无用的学生谁失去了做任何实际的能力。我们已经掌握的唯一的事就是消费。大量的学生在过去10年中已经进入了高等教育,但尽管是在历史上大多数受过教育的一代,我们似乎已经越来越无知的时候,最基本的生活技能。回顾我的第一对夫妇住在学生宿舍里,我认为自己很幸运,还活着。新鲜的陌生,有学生住宿肮脏的角落暗藏许多危险。我有几个严重的煮鸡蛋的事件和食物中毒案件的–大量存活,可能从肮脏的厨房柜台。虽然我的一些衣服熨烫实验的牺牲品,我想我现在终于获得了国内所有的技能,我错过了我的现代教育。在,迷人的教育家鲁滨孙爵士在他讨论了创新的重要性教育两个非常有趣的谈话。鲁滨孙的主要观点是:我国现行教育体制错位人从他们的天赋。我想进一步提出,除了我...
我们都受过良好的教育,–但我们无用的学生谁失去了做任何实际的能力。我们已经掌握的唯一的事就是消费。
大量的学生在过去10年中已经进入了高等教育,但尽管是在历史上大多数受过教育的一代,我们似乎已经越来越无知的时候,最基本的生活技能。回顾我的第一对夫妇住在学生宿舍里,我认为自己很幸运,还活着。新鲜的陌生,有学生住宿肮脏的角落暗藏许多危险。我有几个严重的煮鸡蛋的事件和食物中毒案件的–大量存活,可能从肮脏的厨房柜台。虽然我的一些衣服熨烫实验的牺牲品,我想我现在终于获得了国内所有的技能,我错过了我的现代教育。在,迷人的教育家鲁滨孙爵士在他讨论了创新的重要性教育两个非常有趣的谈话。鲁滨孙的主要观点是:我国现行教育体制错位人从他们的天赋。我想进一步提出,除了...
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神翻译一下_百度知道
求大神翻译一下
We are a generation for whom even revolution seems trite, and therefore as fair a target for bland imitation as anything else.我们只是被我们之前的一切所定义(或者我们是连革命都显得陈腐的一代),因此就像乏味的模仿秀一样。来自《The Posteverything Generation 》
《“后”一切的一代 》I never expected to gain any new insight into the nature of my generation, or the changing landscape of American colleges, in Lit Theory. Lit Theory is supposed to be the class where you sit at the back of the room with every other jaded sophomore wearing skinny jeans, thick-framed glasses, an ironic tee-shirt and over-sized retro headphones, just waiting for lecture to be over so you can light up a Turkish Gold and walk to lunch while listening to Wilco. That’s pretty much the way I spent the course, too: through structuralism, formalism, gender theory, and post-colonialism, I was far too busy shuffling through my Ipod to see what the patriarchal world order of capitalist oppression had to do with Ethan Frome. But when we began to study postmodernism, something struck a chord with me and made me sit up and look anew at the seemingly blasé college-aged literati of which I was so self-consciously one. 我从来没有指望通过上文学理论课来了解我们这一代人的特征,或美国大学不断变化的景象。 这门课实际是这样的,你和其他面容疲惫的大二学生一起坐在房间后面,他们身穿紧身牛仔裤和印有俏皮话的T恤,戴着黑框眼镜和超大的复古耳机,等课堂的结束后,你就会情绪高涨地在去吃午餐的路上边走边听威尔克的音乐。 我差不多就是这样上课的:一边听什么结构主义、形式主义、性别理论和后殖民主义的话题,一边用我的iPod搜好听的音乐, 也没时间去理会伊坦·弗洛美提出的资本主义压迫下的父权社会是什么样的。但当我们开始研究后现代主义时,一些观念引起了我的共鸣,让我提起精神,重新审视这个看似冷漠的大学生活。 According to my textbook, the problem with defining postmodernism is that it’s impossible. The difficulty is that it is so...post. It defines itself so negatively against what came before it – naturalism, romanticism and the wild revolution of modernism – that it’s sometimes hard to see what it actually is. It denies that anything can be explained neatly or even at all. It is parodic, detached, strange, and sometimes menacing to traditionalists who do not understand it. Although it arose in the post-war west (the term was coined in 1949), the generation that has witnessed its ascendance has yet to come up with an explanation of what postmodern attitudes mean for the future of culture or society. The subject intrigued me because, in a class otherwise consumed by dead-letter theories, postmodernism remained an open book, tempting to the young and curious. But it also intrigued me because the question of what postmodernism – what a movement so post-everything, so reticent to define itself – is spoke to a larger question about the political and popular culture of today, of the other jaded sophomores sitting around me who had grown up in a postmodern world. 根据我的课本,从定义的角度来说,后现代主义是很难定义的。我们所面临的困难是它太···“后”了。它的定义消极地否定了先于它的自然主义、浪漫主义和疯狂的现主义革命---因此有时很难看清它到底指什么。它否认任何事物都可以很好地或甚至是完全解释出来。它是模仿性的、分离的、陌生的,并且有时会威胁到根本不理解它的传统主义者。虽然它出现在战后的西方国家,但迄今为止还没有一个合理的解释,后现代主义态度对国家和社会的未来到底意味什么。这个话题引起了我的好奇心,因为在充斥着空文理论的阶级下,后现代主义是一本打开的书,引诱着年轻人和充满好奇心的人。但我对它感兴趣还因为这个关于后现代主的问题--- “后”一切运动如此紧谨慎地界定自己,如今却面临着更大的有关政治和流行文化的问题,而它所说的似乎正是我身边这些不顾一屑的朋友们。 In many ways, as a college-aged generation, we are also extremely post: post-Cold War, post-industrial, post-baby boom, post-9/11...at one point in his famous essay, “Postmodernism, or the Cultural Logic of Late Capitalism,” literary critic Frederic Jameson even calls us “post-literate.” We are a generation that is riding on the tail-end of a century of war and revolution that toppled civilizations, overturned repressive social orders, and left us with more privilege and opportunity than any other society in history. Ours could be an era to accomplish anything. 作为一个大学生,我们也生活在一个非常“后”的时代:后冷战时代、后工业、后婴儿潮时期、后9.11时代···文学评论家詹姆逊在他一篇著名的文章中提到了“后现代主义,或晚期资本主义的文化逻辑”,他甚至叫我们为“后文化人”。我们这一代人生活在世纪战争的末端和推翻文明的革命时期,专制的社会制度被推翻了,这使得我们比其他任何社会历史时期的人都有更多的特权和机会。我们这一时代能够成为实现任何目标的时代。 And yet do we take to the streets and the airwaves and say “here we are, and this is what we demand”? Do we plant our flag of youthful rebellion on the mall in Washington and say “we are not leaving until we see change! It would seem we do the opposite. We go to war without so much as questioning the rationale, we sign away our civil liberties, we say nothing when the Supreme Court uses Brown v. Board of Education to outlaw desegregation, and we sit back to watch the carnage on the evening news. 然而,我们会走上街头,在电视广播中说“我们在这儿,这就是我们想要的”吗?我们会把年轻的叛逆之旗挂在华盛顿商区,并说“我们不会离开,直到看到改变!我们的特权让我们更为广泛地接受教育,而教育和观念扩大了我们的视野,我们想要一个更好的世界,因为这是我们的权利”?似乎我们在做一些相反的事。我们在没有质疑合理性的情况下参与战争,我们签订不平等条约放弃公民自由,当最高法院使用布朗法案时时我们没作任何反应。 On campus, we sign petitions, join organizations, put our names on mailing lists, make small-money contributions, volunteer a spare hour to tutor, and sport an entire wardrobe’s worth of Live Strong bracelets advertising our moderately priced opposition to everything from breast cancer to global warming. But what do we really stand for? Like a true postmodern generation we refuse to weave together an overarching narrative to our own political consciousness, to present a cast of inspirational or revolutionary characters on our public stage, or to define a specific philosophy. We are a story seemingly without direction or theme, structure or meaning – a generation defined negatively against what came before us. When Al Gore once said “It’s the combination of narcissism and nihilism that really defines postmodernism,” he might as well have been echoing his entire generation’s critique of our own. We are a generation for whom even revolution seems trite, and therefore as fair a target for bland imitation as anything else. We are the generation of the Che Geuvera tee-shirt. 在校园里,我们在情愿书上签名,加入各种组织,把自己名字添加到各种邮件通讯录中,捐力所能及的钱,做一个小时的家教志愿者,为乳腺癌和全球变暖贡献力量。可是我们代表什么呢?就像真正的后现代一代那样,我们无法编制出丰富的政治抱负,无法在公共舞台上展示出我们股无形和革命性的特征,也没有哲学。我们没有方向或主题,结构或意义,我们只是在否定先前的东西。阿尔·戈尔 曾经说过:“自我陶醉和虚无主义真正定义了后现代主义”,他似乎是在呼吁整整一代人批判自己。我们只是被我们之前的一切所定义,因此就像乏味的模仿秀一样。我们是穿切·格瓦拉T恤的一代。 Jameson calls it “Pastiche” – “the wearing of a linguistic mask, speech in a dead language.” In literature, this means an author speaking in a style that is not his own – borrowing a voice and continuing to use it until the words lose all meaning and the chaos that is real life sets in. It is an imitation of an imitation, something that has been re-envisioned so many times the original model is no longer relevant or recognizable. It is mass-produced individualism, anticipated revolution. It is why postmodernism lacks cohesion, why it seems to lack purpose or direction. For us, the post-everything generation, pastiche is the use and reuse of the old clichés of social change and moral outrage – a perfunctory rebelliousness that has culminated in the age of rapidly multiplying non-profits and relief funds. We live our lives in masks and speak our minds in a dead language – the language of a society that expects us to agitate because that’s what young people do. But how do we rebel against a generation that is expecting, anticipating, nostalgic for revolution? 詹姆逊称之为“模仿”---“带着语言的面具,说着空头语言”。在文学中,这意味着一个作家用不是他本身风格的语言说话---借用外界的声音,并且一直使用直到它失去所有的意义,而混乱就是现实的生活。这是一个模仿的模仿,并且被重新设想了很多次,原有的模式也不再相关或不再能辨认出来。这是批量生产的个人主义,是一场预期的革命。这就是为什么后现代主义缺乏凝聚力,为什么它似乎缺乏目的和方向。对我们后一切的一代人来说,模仿是使用和重用旧社会的变化和道德愤怒的陈词滥调,快速增长的非营利组织和救济基金是敷衍了事的造反。我们生过在面具之下,说着一些空话来表达我们的思想---这个这会希望我们去引发骚动,因为这就是年强人该做的事。但是我们如何反抗期待、怀念革命的那一代呢? How do we rebel against parents that sometimes seem to want revolution more than we do? We don’t. We rebel by not rebelling. We wear the defunct masks of protest and moral outrage, but the real energy in campus activism is on the internet, with websites like moveon.org. It is in the rapidly developing ability to communicate ideas and frustration in chatrooms instead of on the streets, and channel them into nationwide projects striving earnestly for moderate and peaceful change: we are the generation of Students Taking Action Now D we are the Rock the V the generation of letter-writing campaigns and pub the alternative energy generation. 我们如何去反叛有时候比我们更想闹革命的父母?我们不反叛,不反叛就是我们的反叛。我们带着抗议和到的愤怒的口罩,但是我们真正的精力并没在学业上,而是在互联网上。这是一个在聊天室交流思想和受挫感的快速发展时代,为了稳健和平的变革而游行示威:我们是学生在达富尔地区采取行动的一代;我们是摇滚选票的一代;我们是发起写信活动和建立公共利益团体的一代;是使用替代能源的一代。 College as America once knew it – as an incubator of radical social change – is coming to an end. To our generation the word “radicalism” evokes images of al Qaeda, not the Weathermen. “Campus takeover” sounds more like Virginia Tech in 2007 than Columbia University in 1968. Such phrases are a dead language to us. They are vocabulary from another era that does not reflect the realities of today. However, the technological revolution, the moveon.org revolution, the revolution of the organization kid, is just as real and just as profound as the revolution of the 1960’s – it is just not as visible. It is a work in progress, but it is there. Perhaps when our parents finally stop pointing out the things that we are not, the stories that we do not write, they will see the threads of our narrative be they will see that behind our pastiche, the post generation speaks in a language that does make sense. We are writing a revolution. We are just putting it in our own words. 我们以往所知的美国大学即将结束。对我们这一代人来说,与激进主义相关的是基地组织,而不是气象员。“校园接管”听起来不像1968年的伯克利分校,而更像2007年的弗吉尼亚州理工学院。那种说法在当今已经不存在了,它们的表达是来自另一个时代,并不反映当今的现实。可是,科技革命这一还在继续的革命,就像 20 世纪 60 年代的革命一样真实而深刻——只是不那么明显而已。 它是正在推进中的未完成的事业, 但它实实在在地存在。 也许等到我们的父母不再说他们样样都好而我们一无是处时,他们或许会明白,我们的叙述已经汇聚在一起,在模仿的背后,后一切的一代说的话也有一定的意义。 我们在书写革命,我们在用自己的语言书写革命。参考:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
我们这一代来说,甚至革命似乎是老生常谈,因此尽可能公平的模仿的目标。
来自团队:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神翻译!!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
 The last bus didn't come after half an hour. We had to go home by foot.It seems that Mary is quite concerned about the Chinese exam, because she hasn't learnt the text by heart.We would rather visit the museum now that the football match has been postponed.He has been living in Austrilia with his parents all the way during World War II.I have been kind of losing touch with my classmates since the graduation from Nanjing University in 1985 up till now.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
1、Half an hour had gone by, but the last bus hadn’t come yet. We had to walk home.2、Mary looks as if she is very worried about the Chinese exam because she hasn’t learned the texts by heart. 3、Since the basketball match has been postponed, we might as well visit the museum.4、He stayed in Australia with his parents all the way through WWⅡ.5、Since I graduated from Nanjing University in 1985, I have kind of lost touch with my classmates.
Half an hour went by, the last bus& hadn't come yet. We had to walk home.Marry looked worried about Chinese test, for she hadn't learned the text by heart.Since the basketball match has been postponed, we can visit museum instead.He lived with his parents in Australia all the way during the whole World War II.Since graduated from Nanjing University in 1985, it was some kind of losing touch with my college classmates.
Half an hour&&went by,& but the last bus has not arrived yet.We have to walk home.&
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求日语大神翻译_百度知道
求日语大神翻译
中古品のため、使用・経年による劣化(折れ、ヤケ等)などがある场合がございます。帯をお付けできる保证はございません(広告扱いとさせていただきます)。カバーのデザインが、商品详细ページの画像と异なる场合がございます。商品に不备が见つかった场合は、発送前にメールでご连络いたします。■こちらの商品は、日本邮便のゆうメール(追迹不可、配送日时の指定不可、原则邮便受けに配达、日曜祝日配达なし)で発送予定でございます。测定误差があった场合や他の商品を同梱する场合は、予告なしに配送方法を変更させていただきます。あらかじめご了承ください。注文确定から商品到着まで最长7営业日を要する场合がございます。■アマゾンによって、1日に送信できる新规のメール数を制限されているため、弊社からお客様に直接、注文确认・発送完了メールをお送りすることができません。アマゾンから自动配信されるメールをご利用ください。■海外発送も可能です求大神帮忙翻译,很急拜托了!
提问者采纳
你好,是在日本亚马逊上买二手书时是看到的吧!我先简单把重点告诉你救火,若要知道详细的可以继续追问我~~楼下翻译机我就不吐槽了(给点分数啦~~~)其实你什么都不用做刷完卡在家等着到货就可以了,日本人物流这方面做的很棒的。1:这是二手货,由于使用时间,年数的原因很可能会出现褶皱的情况2:商品可能与图片不符(基本不会出现...)3:要是商品出现啥问题了我会再发邮件告诉你4:这货用通过日本邮政寄到你家的,无法实时追踪邮件所在之地。5:不可指定日发货,周日不送货6:如果出意外我们就拿别的形式给你寄了比如快递,小包裹什么的(根据本人经验根本不会....)7:最慢这货7天内送到你家8:所有的联系事项亚马逊官网会发邮件告知的。~~~~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~
感谢大神!问下,在亚马逊买第三方中古书质量怎么样?我看他们标价都很便宜耶。。。
额.....LZ因为上学的原因经常被迫要买很多被老师要求的书,新书都很贵.。但是amazon,乐天,我特指日本的amazon和乐天,中古旧书真的卖的很便宜,有时候它只卖1日元,你自己付运费就好了...质量没的说我买回来的中古书在我眼里跟新书毫无差别,但有的年代久远了,可能会有纸张泛黄,有略微发霉的味道(不仔细看根本看根本察觉不到)。另外不推荐海外运送业务我没用过不知道他们海外物流怎么样...
真的很感谢!分就给你把!太热心了!
与你同在.thanks too。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
由于本品属于二手商品,可能会有使用过程中导致的折痕等以及纸张的发黄现象。书的包装设计可能与图片上有所不同,请注意。如果商品有损坏,发货前会通过邮件联系您。本商品将通过日本邮政的ゆうメール(追踪不可,指定日发送不可,原则上发送到信箱,星期天及节假日不送货)进行发货。请注意如若计重错误或有其他商品同时配送等情况,将变更其他发货方式而不会事先通知您。确认购买到商品送达最长可能需要7个工作日。由于24小时内可发送的信息数收到限制,我社不会直接向您发送确认购物及商品送货等相关信息。请通过亚马逊自动发送的邮件来确认相关信息。可以向国外送货。
非常感谢,分有限只能给前面那位先回答的了,抱歉!
二手产品,所以使用·経年劣化(根据折断,面带等)等。场合,谢谢。把带子帐单能保证没有(广告处理请让我作为)。封面的设计,商品详细页的图像和异的场合,谢谢。商品不备有见使用了场合,发送之前邮件给您连络。■这边的商品,日本邮便的短信(追迹不可,发送日时的指定不可,原则邮航班受配达,周日节假日配达无)发送预定。测定误差了场合和其他商品的同捆的场合,恕不另行通知发送方法改变了。请您事先了承。确定订货商品到达最长7営业日要场合,谢谢。■亚马逊不同,1日发送的邮件会新规数量限制。因此,我公司向客户直接,订单确认・发送完毕邮件不能。亚马逊开始自动邮件被传递请利用。■海外发送也可以
二手的,所以使用、経年的劣化(骨折,等)等。,“可以保证没有(广告来,请允许我)。封面设计,商品详细的网页的方格和不同。商品时,发现缺陷的情况下,由于前发送电子邮件和您联系。■这边的商品是日本邮政的发短信(追踪、配送时间指定、原则邮航班被送件,周日节日送件)以预定。测定的误差的情况和其他商品,同捆的情况下,还是毫无预告地配送,好吗?”请预先谅解。订单确定涉足商品到达最长7交易日需要。■亚马逊,每天可以发送电子邮件的数量,所以我司客户直接,确认、发送邮件完成购买。亚马逊从自动发送的邮件就请利用。■海外发送也
日语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神ps 的文章

随机推荐