检查英语语法的软件检查 求大神帮忙修改!!!!

寻求大神帮忙_英语语法吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:5,929贴子:
寻求大神帮忙收藏
哪个大神有什么方法可以很容易的判断哪个用other
the others
another的,从初中但高一,还是弄不懂这几个词的用法,然后每次考试遇到都不会做,所以有哪个大神有好的方法可以很好的让我区分好这几个词吗?
大神何在~~~
没有人在吗?
可怜的孩子下周有英语测试
好害怕还会遇到这类词
这几个在初中已经虐死我了,现在还继续不让我在英语的道路上好走
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或高中英语语法两道 求大神!!!_百度知道
高中英语语法两道 求大神!!!
____is why he didn&#39.such为什么会选B的.That为什么答案是C;t come to the meeting.This
C;t look __.A.It
C.A?The woman is already fifty.like
B,but she doesn&#39He was seriously ill
提问者采纳
A,很多教参上会有出得不好的题。The woman is already fifty.____is why he didn&#39,及物动词。 &#216,but she doesn&#39,不知道你是从哪里看到的这题,不必太在意;t come to the meeting.A,没有C的搭配用法,those这些代词的辨析,他那天重病.That前句描述的是过去的事,但这题后面没有宾语.suchlook like是长得像.It
B, it ones .like
C;t look __。后面这题出得不是很好,所以只能用that,那就是为什么没有来参加会议的原因, that。我是高中英语老师.it
C。但高考英语中考查的较多的是one,所以排除AHe was seriously ill
提问者评价
其实这是我英语老师出的语法书上的题...
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
你好! 用that that做代词时可以指代上文提到过的内容,而this没有此功能。B如果是A的话主语不可以是那个女人而B后面省略了看起来不像那样的年龄
1C.That代替 上文所说的内容2 原题有误
答案应该是 so
高中英语语法的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神帮我看看有没有语法错误⊙▽⊙,&_百度作业帮
求英语大神帮我看看有没有语法错误⊙▽⊙,&
(1)第一行的graduate改为graduated(2)第五行的will删去(3)第七行的more hard改为harder
i am graduate 改成i have graduated
exciting改成excited
with lots of interests意思时有很大乐趣或是饶有兴趣的
所以是错的
spare最好改成free
more hard改成harder
i hope the coming......这句话没太多对的!
可以改成i hope thethree years in the further
漂亮 但我是英盲Dracula文章分析,求大神帮忙看下语法_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:709,309贴子:
Dracula文章分析,求大神帮忙看下语法收藏
Why is Dracula the only Vampire that scares us?Now days, Vampires havebecame a symbol for monster. TV shows and movies, like twilight, hotel Transylvania and vampire diary, portrait them ashandsome, caring, and elegant.
Dracula, written by Stoker, bringsreader a more traditional, classic vampire. The book is a true horror fictionnovel strikes fear into mankind. The horror resides in count Dracula, the maincharacter of the book. Stoker first presents readers a monstrous looking man,then he explode Dracula’s dreadfulness through Dracula’s personality. Smartpeople can sometimes be scary, especially when they are able to manipulateother people’s thoughts. One thing more dangerous than genius is a mad genius,and that is how Stoker constructs Dracula. Although Stoker never gives Draculaa true narration, we can feel the dread from other’s reaction towards him. Overall,Dracula is successful because countD Stoker uses third person view, and present Dracula’sintelligent and exotic to bring reader a scary monster.Dracula has a unique inhuman outlook. A monstershould looks like a monster. A cute monster, like Dracula from hotel Transylvania, is no monster to beafraid of. Even though people say “never judge a book by its cover”, we stillcan’t escape the false habit of first impression. When Jonathan describes countDracula, “ the mouth, so far as I could see it under the heavy moustache, wasfixed and rather cruel-looking, with peculiarly sharp white teeth”(Stoker, 23),“strange to say, there were hairs in the centre of the palm” (Stoker, 24), the readers can feelcertain oddness in Dracula, and make it easierfor Stoker to fortify Dracula as a monster.By expressing the fear that dwelling in theheart of Slovaks Stoker demonstrate Dracula as a fearful figure from a thirdperson view. Ever since the beginning of the book, the name Dracula is nevermentioned by local Slovaks. When Jonathan inquires what they know aboutDracula, “with some difficulty I got a fellow passenger to te he would not answer at first, but on learning that I was English heexplained that it was a charm or guard against the evil eye” (Stocker, 14), thelocals simply refuse to talk about Dracula, and instead give Jonathan prayer,and pitiful look as if that Jonathan is going to be sacrificed.
Even when Jonathan tries to leave the inn, thelandlady is trying to persuade Jonathan away from Dracula’s castle, “ ‘must yougo? Oh! Young Herr, must you go?’… ‘do you not know what day it is?’… ‘it isthe eve of St George’s Day. Do you not know that tonight, when the clockstrikes midnight, all the evil things in the world will have full sway? Do youknow where you are going and what are you going to?’” (Stocker, 12). Innkeeperadvises hysterically Jonathan not to go to Dracula’s castle put a certaininterest in reader’s mind, and make the book more unpredictable. Innkeeper’ssilence about the true identity of Dracula demonstrates how Dracula ispresented in the heart of those villagers. Because Dracula is such powerfulfigure, the villagers simply afraid of mention his name, nor disobey hiscommands. When readers blend into villagers’ mood, they will begin to be afraidof this unmet count.By presenting Dracula as a genius, Stokerindirectly tells the reader that it is impossible to escape Dracula’s dominion,and help reader feel how helpless Jonathan and Renfield are. Jonathan does notrealize that Dracula has imprisoned him at first, however when he does, he isunable to escape the castle, he can not even send out letter.
Dracula not only be able trap Jonathan in hiscastle, but also manipulate Renfield to work for him. Since the beginning ofthe book Renfield has seek the source of life force, and is addicted to it.Dracula sees through what Renfield want and make Renfeild his slave “’all theselives will I give you, ay, and many more and greater, though countless ages, ifyou will fall down and worship me!’ … ‘come in, lord and master!’”(Stoker,245). Dracula’s genius gives him power to overrule others whenever he wants.Stoker depicts Dracula’s craziness to strikerfear into reader’s heart. The way Dracula treats others makes him seem as amadman. Count Dracula acts violently when saw one of his three vampire lady issucking Jonathan’s blood, “ as my (Jonathan) eyes opened involuntarily I sawhis strong hand grasp the slender neck of the fair woman and with giant’s powerdraw it back” (Stoker, 43), he viscously punishes whoever disobey him. Suchhorrible punishment is unheard of, especially towards the intended audiences,which are E such man will definitely be considered eithercrazy or drunk. Dracula is not only dictator over three vampire lady, but alsowhoever is in the range of Dracula’s control. Not only Dracula is psychotichimself, the victim who is bitten and controlled by Dracula will also turnscrazy. Lucy is a much typical figure of Victorian women, who should hold sexualdesire, and caring for children. However after become vampire, Lucy’s personalitycompletely changed. Instead of caring for children, Lucy, after turns intovampire, start to prey on children “it too, when partially resorted, had thecommon story to tell of being lured away by the ‘bloofer lady’” (Stoker, 160).Even though Lucy like to talk about love, she never expresses in public. Oddly,after Dracula bits Lucy, Lucy’s sexual desire become more obvious, “she stilladvanced, however, and with a languorous, voluptuous grace, said: ‘&Cometo me, Arthur. Leave these others and come to me. My arms are hungry for you. Come,and we can rest together. Come, my husband, come!& (Stoker, 188). Stokersuccessfully present Dracula’s and Lucy’s crazy to audience, isolate Draculafrom normal crowd, concerts the idea of monstrous behavior.
Stocker refuses to give Dracula anychance of narration to further add mystery to the dread count. By notdescribing an event from the view point of Dracula, readers are able to feelwhat the narrators feel when watching Dracula, “what manner of man is this, orwhat manner of creature is it in the semblance of man? I feel the dread of thishorrible p I am in fear- in awful fear- and ther I am encompassed about with terrors that I dare not think of…” (Stocker,39). Without any narration from Dracula directly, we are unable to know whatdoes he think of all the events, and how he feel when he perform some monstrousthings, for example, if there is a self-narration of sucking blood written byDracula himself it will most likely be: Today I sucked the blood from this beautynamed Lucy, who taste
I enjoyed the sour taste blendedwith a bit sweetness. The scene will comedic rather than scary. The otherbenefit of not having Dracula’s narration is so that we will never learn thetruth of whole story. No matter how justified narrators are, readers are onlybe able to see one side of the story, and therefore is not a complete story.Readers are never able to know Dracula’s side of story, and their interest forDracula will increase dramatically, and make the book more enjoyable.
In Dracula, we meet a true scary monster, which carve fear intoreader’s heart. Stoker stack many monstrous outlooks onto this one famous bloodsucker, and forces reader to picture a repulsive character who looks horrible.When understand what Dracula is capable of, readers learn that Dracula is agenius and lunatics. Dracula’s genius gives him power to perform difficult,unspeakable task, while his madness gives him passion for the task. Stokerdeploys third person view to imply Dracula’s frightening feature from thereaction of local Transylvanians. Dracula never get any narration in the book let him stay mysteriousuntil the end of the book. Overall Draculais a successful book because Stoker successfully build a nerve-rackingfigure known as count Dracula.
写作新手,求看看语法怎么样,总感觉是不是有些句子不是特别好
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神ps 的文章

随机推荐