后天强盗们要闯入那个工作室的英语此致敬礼的格式怎么写写i

两道英语题目根据首字母提示写出单词5 My brother likes sports very much. He is more a_ than me. 根据汉语完成下列句子,每空一词后天我要和几个朋友一起去听音乐会I'm __ __ __ __ the day after tomorrow._百度作业帮
两道英语题目根据首字母提示写出单词5 My brother likes sports very much. He is more a_ than me. 根据汉语完成下列句子,每空一词后天我要和几个朋友一起去听音乐会I'm __ __ __ __ the day after tomorrow.
两道英语题目根据首字母提示写出单词5 My brother likes sports very much. He is more a_ than me. 根据汉语完成下列句子,每空一词后天我要和几个朋友一起去听音乐会I'm __ __ __ __ the day after tomorrow.
active going to a concert
"My brother likes sports very much. He is more a_ than me." :atheleticI'm going to a concert (with my friends) the day after tomorrow.
activegoing to a concert
athleticgoing to a concert用英语写一篇关于【我没去过的国家】a foreign county I have never been to 内容要有-where is the country -when will you go there-why would you like to go there大概300个单词左右,后天要求要上台演讲的_百度作业帮
用英语写一篇关于【我没去过的国家】a foreign county I have never been to 内容要有-where is the country -when will you go there-why would you like to go there大概300个单词左右,后天要求要上台演讲的
用英语写一篇关于【我没去过的国家】a foreign county I have never been to 内容要有-where is the country -when will you go there-why would you like to go there大概300个单词左右,后天要求要上台演讲的
Today,I would like to talk about a country that has covered in my mind for years.It is Australia.When I graduate from school,I must witness its beauty with my own eyes.As I have said Australia is a land of excepional charm ,it is the world's smallest continent but largest is land,a relatively young nation established in an ancient land.Many of its world-renowned attraction are specific,such as the Great Barrier Reef,Ayer's Rock and Sydney opera House.When I was a kid,I had heard the story behind Sydney opera House.Jorn Utzon,the father of the matchless mastepiece,left Australia and never to return to see his completed work.If I have a chance to Sydney,I can not miss this creation of Utzon which has the status of myth in the pantheon of classic modern buildings.Thank you.(认真所作 如果觉得不错 请加分 )
明天写行吗
明天就要演讲了
最好能写些 介绍日本 文化 或动漫 的求英语口语话题,大概两三分钟的长度Why does equality matterTraits I’ve inherited from my familyThe best roommate I’ve ever hadThe most difficult situation I have ever experienced后天就要用了,救命啊!_百度作业帮
求英语口语话题,大概两三分钟的长度Why does equality matterTraits I’ve inherited from my familyThe best roommate I’ve ever hadThe most difficult situation I have ever experienced后天就要用了,救命啊!
求英语口语话题,大概两三分钟的长度Why does equality matterTraits I’ve inherited from my familyThe best roommate I’ve ever hadThe most difficult situation I have ever experienced后天就要用了,救命啊!
想一句英语谚语,然后谈谈自己对此的看法和个人经历。
/programs/view/aX5m-hquUwg/有你要的相关视频
富爷,要是有人回答的话跟我分享一次啦!你是我们富爷吧?
有的话顺便给我拉,谢谢你啦,明天就用啦,大家救命啊!!!!!!英语短文 急 明天后天要交描写自己兴趣爱好的80词短文,必须用上下列句式(1)Different people have different hubbies.(2) My favourite hobby is...(3)When I was a child,I...when i grow up.I...(4)I love.It brings me...写关_百度作业帮
英语短文 急 明天后天要交描写自己兴趣爱好的80词短文,必须用上下列句式(1)Different people have different hubbies.(2) My favourite hobby is...(3)When I was a child,I...when i grow up.I...(4)I love.It brings me...写关
英语短文 急 明天后天要交描写自己兴趣爱好的80词短文,必须用上下列句式(1)Different people have different hubbies.(2) My favourite hobby is...(3)When I was a child,I...when i grow up.I...(4)I love.It brings me...写关于篮球的
Different people have different hobbies.My favourite hobby is playing basketball.When I was a child,I admired Yao Ming very much.I learned to play basketball at the age of 9.At weekends or during my holiday,i often attend the traing class .So now I am fond of playing basketball .When I grow up,I will take part in the competitions held in in my city or my province.I love playing basketball because it brings me happiness and makes me happy and self-confident.我自己写的,仅供参考啊.祝学习愉快!
Different people have different hobbies,while my favorite hobby is playing badminton.When I was only a child,I was so excited to see when there was a badminton event on TV.And I can't wait to grow up ...
Different people have different hobbies,while my favorite hobby is playing badminton.When I was only a child,I was so excited to see when there was a badminton event on TV.And I can't wait to grow up ...几道英语题,请各位大侠帮下忙,后天就要中考了,要写出分析过程Bill might phone while I"m out this evening.If he ____,could you take a message?A.dose
D.will----What a hot day!Have you you had a drin_百度作业帮
几道英语题,请各位大侠帮下忙,后天就要中考了,要写出分析过程Bill might phone while I"m out this evening.If he ____,could you take a message?A.dose
D.will----What a hot day!Have you you had a drin
几道英语题,请各位大侠帮下忙,后天就要中考了,要写出分析过程Bill might phone while I"m out this evening.If he ____,could you take a message?A.dose
D.will----What a hot day!Have you you had a drink ?----Yes.But I'd like to have ____after work.A.It
第一题:A 。意思是:如果他真的接电话了,请帮我传个话。先要明白前文说了具体动作时接电话,后面可以省略动词而用助动词代替,这是个将来时态,在if语句中,用一般现在是表示将来时态是常用的用法,所以应该用助动词do的第三人称单数does。第二题:B。意思是:天很热,来电饮料么?好的,但是我想要完成工作再喝。因为是完成工作才要饮料,所以这个代词应该是一个不定代词,因为你并不确定你工作之后喝的就一定是某一个,而且随便的一个,所以用one表示不确定的一件某物。
A 前面有phone后面就不应该重复,因为是he且phone是个动词,所以用doesB一样前面已有的名词 后面用一个代词代指

我要回帖

更多关于 工作室简介怎么写 的文章

随机推荐