完形填空1.a.sob.butc.andd.be cause 2.a.underghost stands alone

A man cannot smile like a child,________ a child smiles with his eyes,while a man smiles with his lips alone.A.soB.butC.andD.for_百度作业帮
A man cannot smile like a child,________ a child smiles with his eyes,while a man smiles with his lips alone.A.soB.butC.andD.for
A man cannot smile like a child,________ a child smiles with his eyes,while a man smiles with his lips alone.A.soB.butC.andD.for
答案D此题考查的是连词的用法以及连词与句意的结合.so表示结果;but表示意思的转折;and表示并列;for引导原因状语.根据题意“大人不可能像孩子一样微笑”,后文解释了原因“因为孩子是用眼睛微笑而大人只是用嘴唇微笑”.I finish all the questions very quickly.( ) I leave the classroom earlier.选项:a、Sob、Thereforec、Andd、But 请问这题选什么?为什么?_百度作业帮
I finish all the questions very quickly.( ) I leave the classroom earlier.选项:a、Sob、Thereforec、Andd、But 请问这题选什么?为什么?
I finish all the questions very quickly.( ) I leave the classroom earlier.选项:a、Sob、Thereforec、Andd、But 请问这题选什么?为什么?
肯定选A前后是因果关系,所以排除C、D至于B,如果在I 前加个逗号就选B了。所以选A
SO我很快做完了所有的题目,所以我较早的离开的教师。A所以B也是所以的意思,但是这个用在比较正式是场合,比较正规的句子。C连接词。跟前句没有意思连接。D但是 跟句意不符。
选择答案C.因为前面用的是句号!所以这是两句话!这两个句子的关系是并列的!意思就是我很快写完作业就回家了!
选a:所以b因此;c是连词,连接两个句子;d语意不符
选A 前句意思:我很快做完了所有的题目,后句:_____较早地离开教室。所以选A,so是所以的意思。
C 。首先排除D因为句意,就不是转折的关系。这是个独立的意思,A,B都是“因此”的意思,标点是“,”所以不能选,那是表达的一句因果关系的话,而“。”就是表示并列的意思了
答案决对是A。解析:由题可见此题先后句是因果关系,因此可以排除CD两项,再看B项,一般是therefore后面肯定有一个逗号的,题中无逗号,因此就只能选A啦!这个通过语感也能感觉出来的,呵呵。楼主,分要加给偶呀,嘿嘿~When you’re learning English,just use it,______ you’ll lose it.A.soB.butC.andD.or_百度作业帮
When you’re learning English,just use it,______ you’ll lose it.A.soB.butC.andD.or
When you’re learning English,just use it,______ you’ll lose it.A.soB.butC.andD.or
答案D根据句意要用连词,表示对前文的补充或说明.英语题 急Vocabulary (10分)1. The train was ________ slow I was almost two hours late.(1.0分)A.soB.suchC.veryD.that2. We also use other forms of communication ________ we may be aware or unaware.(1.0分)A.to whichB.of whichC.whichD.that3. Have y_百度作业帮
英语题 急Vocabulary (10分)1. The train was ________ slow I was almost two hours late.(1.0分)A.soB.suchC.veryD.that2. We also use other forms of communication ________ we may be aware or unaware.(1.0分)A.to whichB.of whichC.whichD.that3. Have y
英语题 急Vocabulary (10分)1. The train was ________ slow I was almost two hours late.(1.0分)A.soB.suchC.veryD.that2. We also use other forms of communication ________ we may be aware or unaware.(1.0分)A.to whichB.of whichC.whichD.that3. Have you ever noticed that Jack always ________ a picture of quiet self-worth?(1.0分)A.impressesB.focusesC.projectsD.communicates4. It is said that ________ to the plan so far have been positive.(1.0分)A.reactionsB.viewsC.ideasD.opinions5. We must ________ our attention on the question of reducing our cost.(1.0分)A.payB.focusC.absorbD.promote6. She had to __________ several times a night when her baby was ill.(1.0分)A.call outB.get aheadC.wake upD.come to7. After a long period of regular exercise, I now _____ much less than I used to.(1.0分)A.weighB.likeC.growD.increase8. Twenty years ago it was common to see people _________ from hunger on the streets in that poor nation, but clearly the situation has improved greatly since then.(1.0分)A.callingB.preventingC.resultingD.collapsing9. The large wings of that bird _________ it to fly very high and fast.(1.0分)A.makeB.enableC.forceD.realize10. People working in the government should not ______ business affairs that might change their political judgement.(1.0分)A.engage inB.hope forC.choose betweenD.pick on
全翻不太现实,大致给你解释一下。作者在记录她推荐给她妈妈的书的书名时,发现40年了她妈妈都保持着在厨房放一个木架,上面摆着记事本,还有一个专门放铅笔的孔。铅笔和记事本一直在更新,但是木架一直是旧的。所以第二题选B,作者觉得木架该换了。作者就问她妈妈为什么不换支钢笔,她妈妈说因为大部分时间都待在厨房,有一个解决数学题的好点子就可以记录下来,确保思路不会打断。有一次没纸了,她就记在...&&& &Hi,my name is Jeff .Last summer I had a&&&1&&&vacation .I went across the USA&&&2&&&my parents by car .We drove six to eight&&&3&&&a day .In big cities ,we stayed in big hotels .The food&&&4&&&usually delicious .Most of the hotels had swimming pools and game rooms .I played there happily .But there were&&&5&&&people in the hotels,so we pften had to sleep in one room .And it was expensive ,&&6&& .
&&& Sometimes,we&&&7&&&in a small cabin(小木屋)in the mountains .I really loved it .The cabin was clean&&&8&&&quiet .We had two rooms ,so I could get up late in the morning .But I always got up early&&&9&&&we wanted to go swimming .There was a beautiful lake&&&10&&&the cabin .We also went fishing and cooked food outside .
1. A.great&&&&B.well&&&&&& C.really&&&&&&&D.lazy
2. A.by&&&&& &B.with&&&&&& C.of&&&&&&&&&& D.from
3. A.years&&&&& B.months&&&&C.hours&&&&&&&D.weeks
4. A.were&&&&&& B.are&&&&&& &C.is&&&&&&&& &D.was
5. A.lots of&&&&B.kind of&&&&C.a little&&&&D.much
6. A.so&&&&&&&&& B.too&&&&&&& C.also&&&&&&&&D.then
7. A.worked&&&&&&B.studied&&&&C.stayed&&&&&&&D.cleaned
8. A.but&&&&&&&&&B.or&&&&&&& &C.not&&&&&&&&&& &D.and
9. A.if&&&&&&&&& B.because&&&&&C.after&&&&&&&&&&D.before
10.A.near&&&&&&&&& B.on&&&&&&&&& C.in&&&&&&&&& D.under
1.句意:去年夏天我度过了一个很棒的假期;
2.with和……一起;