写一次你的外出旅游怎么委婉请假行经历.要求:用词得当,调理清楚,不少与五句话.写一篇英语

My Weekend英语6年级作文!同学们,我们做事应有计划,快乐的周末就要到了,拿起你的笔写下来吧.要求:条理清楚,用词恰当,以“My Weekend”为题目写一篇小短文,不少于7句话._百度作业帮
My Weekend英语6年级作文!同学们,我们做事应有计划,快乐的周末就要到了,拿起你的笔写下来吧.要求:条理清楚,用词恰当,以“My Weekend”为题目写一篇小短文,不少于7句话.
My Weekend英语6年级作文!同学们,我们做事应有计划,快乐的周末就要到了,拿起你的笔写下来吧.要求:条理清楚,用词恰当,以“My Weekend”为题目写一篇小短文,不少于7句话.
Happy weekend is coming,I will make some plans.I have some things to do at he weekend.Firstly,I will do my homework.Beacause I will really play happy when I finish the homework.Then I will play with my best friends.For example,we may surfing the Internet,play at the park or just go shopping in the market.Lastly,I will prepare for the next week.I believe I will be happy at my weekend.
话说有很多词都看不懂- -能给我整篇短文的意思么?
快乐的周末就要来了,我做了一些计划。
我在这个周末有许多是要做。首先,我要完成我的家庭作业。因为只有完成了作业我才能玩的开心。然后我会和我的好朋友去玩。例如,我们可以上网,再公园玩游戏,或者在商场里购物。。。最后,我要为下周做一些准备工作。
我相信我将度过一个快乐的周末。用英语描述一位你喜欢的老师要求用词得当,语法规范不少于五句话谁能稍微给我写一下,我不会写_百度知道
用英语描述一位你喜欢的老师要求用词得当,语法规范不少于五句话谁能稍微给我写一下,我不会写
Mr. Li is my English teacher. I like him very much, because he is
kind. He is of medium height and a little fat. He always wears a pair of black glasses. I think his English class is interesting, so I study English very hard.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以My trip to Shanghai为题写一篇英语作文初一上册水平 介绍自己与...(朋友、家人)的一次出行经历,做些什么(用现在进行时) 不少于七十词悬赏分不要紧 到时候你开价!最好在1.07~1.08之间发_百度作业帮
以My trip to Shanghai为题写一篇英语作文初一上册水平 介绍自己与...(朋友、家人)的一次出行经历,做些什么(用现在进行时) 不少于七十词悬赏分不要紧 到时候你开价!最好在1.07~1.08之间发
以My trip to Shanghai为题写一篇英语作文初一上册水平 介绍自己与...(朋友、家人)的一次出行经历,做些什么(用现在进行时) 不少于七十词悬赏分不要紧 到时候你开价!最好在1.07~1.08之间发送!
my grandparents paid a visit to shanghai and my parents and I keept them company)We went to visit a lot of places of interest,such as the Yu Garde and the Bund.We bought a large number of local snacksand enjoyed ourselves very much.We went to the Bund to see the night views the last evening of the trip,and my grandparents decided to stay here with us because of the beautiful views.So I thought it was an unforgettable trip作文写be going to 结构,英语,要求1 条理清晰,用词得当,2 不少于5句话写一写周末到了,你有什么安排?看电影、去书店、还是.........你打算和谁去?写一写你的打算,一篇小短文_百度作业帮
作文写be going to 结构,英语,要求1 条理清晰,用词得当,2 不少于5句话写一写周末到了,你有什么安排?看电影、去书店、还是.........你打算和谁去?写一写你的打算,一篇小短文
作文写be going to 结构,英语,要求1 条理清晰,用词得当,2 不少于5句话写一写周末到了,你有什么安排?看电影、去书店、还是.........你打算和谁去?写一写你的打算,一篇小短文
Our future occupation(就是职业的意思)Today our class hold a discussion about our ideal job(理想职业)Everyone in the class gave a presentation(发言).Our moniter(班长)said that he would like to be a teacher and he is going to study hard on every subject.Li Lei who likes to play football said he wanted to be a football player and He is going to take exercise everyday.LI Ming is a big fan of computer He would like to be a computer programe disigner and he is going to learn computer lessones.Han Meimei,a cute girl,said she wanted to an acter so she is going to take proformance class.We had a really interesting free talking class(自由发言课)
I am going to have lunch/do homework/swim/drink water/go walk 主语+be going to+doA possible version:It is a great honor for me to introduce my reading experience to you. Not long ago, I got No.1 in the New Concept English Reading Contest of our school. Now I want to share my experience with you.As we all know, practice makes perfect, therefore, I attach importance to reading a lot, which is the best way to improve our reading ability. I often read some English newspapers and magazines such as China Daily, Reader’s Digest and so on. Also, I can learn some useful words and expressions while reading, which has helped me a lot in return. Besides, I am always trying to use some important skills that are taught in our English classes, such as skimming and scanning. With these correct methods, we can improve our reading greatly.All it requires is plenty of practice with the proper techniques. Only in this way can we develop our reading skills efficiently.That’s all. Thank you.
解析试题分析:这是一篇提纲作文,需要写的内容已经给出,但是写作时不要仅仅对要点进行生硬的翻译,而是要添加些内容,使文章看起来更充实,要组成一篇通顺连贯的短文,一定要谈谈自己的看法。需要注意紧扣文章主题,给出的要点都需要包括,缺一不可。写作时注意准确运用时态,上下文意思连贯,符合逻辑关系,不能出现文章脱节问题。尽量使用自己熟悉的单词句式,同时也要注意使用高级词汇和高级句型使文章显得更有档次。同时注意要求的字数,不要太多也不要太少。考点:考查提纲作文写作点评:考生应该用自己最有把握的句型、单词、短语去表达,要尝试用复合句,如定语从句、同位语从句等,但句式不要单一,要形式多样,要使用恰当的连词,使句与句之间,段与段之间过渡自然。在写作过程中牢牢记住以下口诀:“先读提示,要点与格式要弄清;时态语态要当心,前后呼应要一致,结构搭配莫违背;文章写好细检查,点滴小错别忽视”。考生在明确目的和掌握要领后,要严格按照规定的时间去完成作文。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
假设你是光明中学的学生李华,得知国外某大学历史悠久。课程灵活,有意申请到该校英语系学习。请根据表格信息,用英语写一封自荐信。
注意:1.词数不少于60;2.信的开头和结尾已经给出;3. 提示词:英语演讲比赛English Speech Contest
My name is Li Hua, from Guang Ming High School in Beijing, China. I would like to apply for admission to the English Dept of your school.
_______________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li Hua
来源:2015届江西省南昌市高一下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假设你是南昌二中的学生李华,不久前在学校举办的新理念英语阅读竞赛中获得第一名。英语老师请你在学校英语学习经验交流会上发言,介绍你的阅读经验。请根据以下提示用英语写一篇发言稿:
1.经常阅读中外英文报纸、杂志等;&&&&
2.在阅读中扩大词汇量;&&&&&&
3.阅读技巧对你的帮助。
注意: 1.词数:120左右,开头与结尾已给出,不计入总词数;&&&&
2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
Ladies and gentlemen,
It's a great honor for me to introduce my reading
experience to you.______________________________________________________________________________________
That’s all. Thank you.
来源:2013年全国普通高等学校招生统一考试英语(天津卷解析版)
假设你是某大学的学生李津。你学校英语俱乐部将选举新一届副主席,负责规划、组织俱乐部的相关活动。你欲参选。请按以下提示,写一篇竞选演讲稿。
个人优势介绍(如性格、特长等);
组织校内活动的设想(如举办讲座、英语晚会等);
组织校际交流活动的设想(如举办辩论赛、演讲比赛等);
表达当选的愿望。
1. 词数不少于100;
2. 请勿提及真实学校名称;
3. 可适当加入洗净,以使内容充实、行文连贯;
4. 开头、结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
参考词汇:
副主席& vice
president
竞选& run
for
Good afternoon, my dear friends.
My name is Li Jin.
来源:0910年广东省梅州市高二第一学期期末考试
第五部分:写作(共2小题,满分40分)
第一节:基础写作(共1小题,满分15分)
假设你是新华中学的学生李华,得某英文报招聘兼职记者,你有意应聘,请按下列要点给报社写一封自荐信。
写作内容:
1 表达感兴趣。
2 说明优势:知识面、英语水平、合作精神、相关经历(学校广播站记者)。
3 希望得到回复。
写作要求:
1 必须使用5个句子表达全部内容。开头已经为你写好。
2 作文不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am a student from Xinhua Middle School. I
am glad to learn that you want a few part-time English reporters.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

我要回帖

更多关于 公司外出旅游方案 的文章

随机推荐