英语急急急贷款

英语急急急_百度知道
英语急急急
你回忆一个美好的周末,把它写出来?和谁去的?上哪儿去了,你是怎样度过的?做了些什么?天气怎么样
watch TV可参考下列词汇:hang out with friends,sleep late,help mom and dad
提问者采纳
I went to climb the very beautiful mountain.The rain did not stop to go to NanShan.Soon.On the mountain .My feeling is very good.Is phone woke me.Name is NanShan.Soon.In the morning.But we had umbrella.We are very happily.It is a very good day,we are start to go to NanShan,we came across rain,the rain stopped,we have done a lot of interesting thingsToday is sunday,my friend&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
A Happy Time
The weekend of the National Holiday, I went to Dalian with 7 students and had a happy time. At 6:30 we beginning, we went there by car. It was fun. We went to the Sea World, Universal Studio and the beach.
There are a lot of sea animals at the Sea World. We watched dolphin, manatee, sea lion and whale shows. They are all dancing and splashing white flowers of water onto the audience. The whales are especially naughty. They made half of the people in the stadium wet all over. The shark stadium is very large and people just stand in the glass tube surrounded by all kinds of sharks. They open their mouth as if trying to engulf us or...
my happy weekend holiday
my weekend holiday is
coming .I`m very happy.I want to have a wonderful holiday.i want to hang out with friends,because it can relax myself. I have keep getting up early in the morning and reading everyday,i just want to sleep late ,and watch tv show . i also want to buy some useful books to read. so I can increase my knowledge. What a pity ,it was a rainy day ,i had to stay at home ,but not to bad ,I can help my mother do some homework and wash clothes .and in my free time ,I usually clean up our public parks. we should keep them clean .Doing homework is my important job.I `ll do it quicklly.
I thought i had a good time i...
Last week,we went a beauitful park at half past twelve.The weather is very good there.We had our pinic.I had a big sandwich.But I didn't bring any drink.I'm so angry.This weekend is my happy day!
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语阅读。急急急急急!!!!!_百度知道
英语阅读。急急急急急!!!!!
the animals don’t need water
C. Some of this water is hail(冰雹), we know that ________. The land will dry up without water. 霜冻 60!56, very hard, we do not have all the water that we need. water in the air→clouds→rain→land→hail C. Some of it washes down and goes back into the ocean?A. Some water that falls down from the clouds is not rain. It runs off the land and out to the ocean again.Which of the following is not made of water. Then. It takes some of the land with it when it runs down the hills. If it rains very. Some of this water is sleet(雨夹雪).A. Erosion in the passage means _______. more water than land C. Some water that is not rain or snow or sleet falls down from the clouds. Sometimes. more plants than animals B. water from the ocean→air→clouds→ rain→land→ocean B. The animals must have it. Snow B. Hail D. 地震 B.Water on the earth will never be used up. we can live without water B.According to the passage. The snow is made of water.A. The clouds in the air are made of water. All things must have water to live, there can be too much water in the land, too.
Land 59. Some of it goes into the ground?A. Some water that is not rain or snow falls down from the clouds.A. only plants must have water 57. It makes rain. There is(are) _______ on the earth according to the passage, it falls from the clouds down to the land. Sometimes the water falls down from the clouds.Which of the following shows the water cycle(循环). Some of this water is snow. more rain than snow D. We cannot live without drinking water. Water is in the lakes and rivers. 雪崩 C. The rain falls onto the land. The hail is made of ice balls. 侵蚀 D, the rain water will run down the hillsWater is all around us. There is more water than land on the earth. It goes from the ocean to the air to make clouds. Water is in the air. Sleet C. human beings can’t live without water D. more air than water 58. We must have it. Water is in the ocean. The sleet is made of little pieces of ice. It is called erosion when the water takes the land away. water in the clouds→snow→land→ocean D. The plants must have it. Sometimes
提问者采纳
cbdca认真做的 望采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语阅读的相关知识
其他2条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中英语题就急急急急急急急急急积极急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急.............................._百度知道
初中英语题就急急急急急急急急急积极急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急..............................
用所给单词的适当形式填空What do you do in the ----------【rain】weather?The little boy is having a good time-----------【play】with his toys.The old men ----------------【drink】 coffrr right now.I want ------------【call】 you,but my phone isn't ------------【work】.Our teacher asks us ----------【read】 English books inthe classroom.单项填空Hello,may I -------------to Jack?Sorry,he isn't at home.A.callB.speakC.takeD.tell根据句意及首字母完成单词I’m v------------my grandparents inTianjin.I find that English is a little h---------------to learn .It‘s俯互碘就鄢脚碉协冬茅 not easy.
Everyone in our class-------------------here.A.amB.isC.areD.be
提问者采纳
为你解答。What do you do in the 【rainy】weather?The little boy is having a good time【playing】with his toys.The old men 【is drinking】 coffrr right now.I want 【to call】 you,but my phone isn't 【working】.Our teacher asks us 【to read】 English books inthe classroom.单项填空Hello,may I (B. speak,跟某人通话) to Jack? Sorry,he isn't at home.A.callB.speakC.takeD.tell根据句意及首字母完成单词I’m (visiting,正在看望)my grandparents inTianjin.俯互碘就鄢脚碉协冬茅I find that English is a little (hard,难的)to learn .It‘s not easy.
Look!A group of children--------------a good time by the sea.A.haveB.is havingC.hasD.are havingEveryone in our class-------------------here.A.amB.isC.areD.be
继续解答。Look!A group of children(D.are having,正玩得高兴,复数)a good time by the sea.A.haveB.is havingC.hasD.are havingEveryone in our class(B.is,everyone算单数)here.A.amB.isC.areD.be
Judy and Nancy are sitting-----------thepool and reading books.A.atB.byC.inD.to
接着答。Judy and Nancy are sitting(B.by,在旁边)the pool and reading books.A.atB.byC.inD.to
When it’s w--------in Australia ,it‘s summer in China.能不能把我找到这篇阅读理解啊 Do you like snow ?Mary people in the world never see the snow.In the north..........
When it’s (winter,冬季)in Australia ,it‘s summer in China.
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
rainingplayingdrinkingto call, workto readB visitinghard
Look!A group of children--------------a good time by the sea.A.haveB.is havingC.hasD.are having
B 将A group of children 看做一个整体用单数Look后用进行时
rainy, playing,are drinking, to call, working,to read,Bhard
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初三英语句子翻译急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!_百度知道
初三英语句子翻译急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!
,他们中断了电话中的谈话3?4,随着时间一年一年过去,你还在为他说的话生气吗,我希望你把我当做你的朋友5,我一般只在网上查阅信息2
提问者采纳
我一般只在网上查阅信息?我希望你把我当做你的朋友您的问题很简单:Is he still mad at her because what she said。呵呵,中国变得越来越富强了:I hope you take me as your friend随着时间一年一年过去, China has becoming more and more wealthy 或者:I usually look up information on the Internet他们中断了电话中的谈话, China is getting stronger and richer百度知道永远给您最专业的英语翻译:They interrupted the telephone conversation你还在为他说的话生气吗?:或者:As years go by;Are you still angry about what he said:As time past from year to year。百度知道很高兴帮助您解决您提出的问题
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
句子翻译的相关知识
其他6条回答
去百度翻译嘛。百度的还是挺好的。
1,I always search information just on the internet.
1...I usually look up information on the Internet2, they are interrupted by a phone conversation3, you still angry about what he said?4, I hope you regard me as your friend5, as the years go by, China is becoming more and more prosperous.
1. Usually I only search information on the Internet.2. They cut short the conversation over the telephone.3. Are you still mad at what he said?4. I hope you consider me a friend.5. China is becoming increasingly rich and strong year after year.
reviews the informationon the InternetThey break up the telephone conversationAre you stil langry about what he said?剩下的自己努力去做吧~~~~~~
1. I usually look up the information on the internet.2. They stopped the coversation over the phone.3. Are you still angery about what he said?4. I hope you treat me as your friend.5. As years went by, China become more and more prosperous and strong.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 急急急babybaby 的文章

随机推荐