Let‘s Get It On相关MV推荐
《Let‘s Get It On》歌词
- Marvin Gaye
Marvin Gaye的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Marvin Gaye的相似歌手
听Let‘s Get It On的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10[text]关灯返回顶部&>&夏日福利Lotus feat. Marvin Gaye - Let s Get It On
提示请下载最新的flash插件拖动播放器夏日福利Lotus feat. Marvin Gaye - Let s Get It On动感舞曲Lotus feat. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On分享收藏0在线0弹幕0香蕉0动感舞曲Lotus feat. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On简介动感舞曲Lotus feat. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On[+展开简介]
官方下载功能反馈下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《Let‘s Get It On》歌词
— Marvin Gaye
I've been really tryin', baby
Tryin' to hold back this feelin' for so long
And if you feel like I feel, baby
Come on, oh come on
Let's get it on, oh baby
Let's get it on
Let's love, baby
Let's get it on
Sugar, let's get it on
We're all sensitive people
With so much to give
Understand me, sugar
Since we got to being
Let's live
I love you
There's nothing wrong with me
Lovin' you, baby no no
And givin' yourself to me could never be wrong
If the love is true, oh baby
Don't you know how sweet and wonderful Let me did
I'm asking you baby
To get it on with me
I don't gonna worry
I don't gonna push
I won't push you baby
So come on, come on, come on, come on, come on baby
Stop beatin' 'round the bush
Let's get it on
Yee~~~
You know what I'm talkin' about
Come on baby, hey hey
Let your love come out
If you believe in love
Let's get it on
Let's get it on, baby
This minute, oh yeah
Let's get it on
Please get it on
So come on, come on, come on, come on, come on darlin'
Stop beatin' 'round the bush
Gonna get it on
I wanna get it you baby I wanna get it on
You don't have to worry that it's wrong
If the spirit moves ya
Let me groove ya... good
Let your love come down
Get it on, come on baby
《Let‘s Get It On》歌词 --
歌词制作者
Marvin Gaye歌词
Marvin Gaye最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除charlie puth的marvin gaye 歌词_百度知道
charlie puth的marvin gaye 歌词
提问者采纳
Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们不必克制彼此心里的激情You got the healing that I want唯有你才有我渴望的治愈良药Just like they say it in the song正如他的歌词一样我们不必自我压抑Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们释放压抑已久的激情直到破晓黎明We got this king size to ourselves我们拥有这张特大号床Don't have to share with no one else不必与他人共享Don't keep your secrets to yourself你也不必隐瞒你的心事It's karma sutra show and tell即将上演的缠绵爱事会透露你的秘密Yeah woah耶 喔There's loving in your eyes你的眼里透着浓浓爱意That pulls me closer这爱意让我向你靠近It's so subtle, I'm in trouble如此微妙的情感 我却已沦陷其中But I'd love to be in trouble with you但我喜欢和你一起沦陷的感觉Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们不必克制彼此心里的激情You got the healing that I want唯有你才能治愈温暖我Just like they say it in the song正如他的歌词一样我们不必自我压抑Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们释放压抑已久的激情直到破晓黎明You got to give it up to me你得向我交出所有的炽热诱惑I'm screaming mercy, mercy please我撕声叫喊求求你 交给我Just like they say it in the song正如他的歌词一样我们不必自我压抑Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们释放压抑已久的激情直到破晓黎明And when you leave me all alone当你离我而去I'm like a stray without a home我便像无家可归的流浪者I'm like a dog without a bone像是没有归属的流浪狗I just want you for my own我只渴望你专属于我I got to have you babe亲爱的 我必须得拥有你Woah耶 喔There's loving in your eyes你的眼里透着浓浓爱意That pulls me closer这爱意让我向你靠近It's so subtle, I'm in trouble如此微妙的情感 我却已沦陷其中But I'd love to be in trouble with you但我喜欢和你一起沦陷的感觉Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们不必克制彼此心里的激情You got the healing that you want唯有你才有我渴望的治愈良药Like they say it in the songs正如他的歌词一样我们不必自我压抑Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们释放压抑已久的激情直到破晓黎明Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们不必克制彼此心里的激情You got the healing that I want唯有你才能治愈温暖我Just like they say it in the song正如他的歌词一样我们不必自我压抑Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on baby就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们释放压抑已久的激情直到破晓黎明宝贝You got to give it up to me你得向我交出所有的炽热诱惑I'm screaming mercy, mercy please我撕声叫喊求求你 交给我Just like they say it in the song正如他的歌词一样我们不必自我压抑Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们释放压抑已久的激情直到破晓黎明Just like they say it in the song正如他的歌词一样我们不必自我压抑Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们释放压抑已久的激情直到破晓黎明
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 marvin gaye什么意思 的文章

随机推荐