英语造句网时间地点星期都干什么了造句

英语翻译中文:这个星期二在您的课上我和同学们都很激动.您能让我造句,我感到很开心,也谢谢你在那时帮助了我.没有你的帮助,也许我就不会胜利,也不会成功.我的同学们可能有点吵,但是他_百度作业帮
英语翻译中文:这个星期二在您的课上我和同学们都很激动.您能让我造句,我感到很开心,也谢谢你在那时帮助了我.没有你的帮助,也许我就不会胜利,也不会成功.我的同学们可能有点吵,但是他
英语翻译中文:这个星期二在您的课上我和同学们都很激动.您能让我造句,我感到很开心,也谢谢你在那时帮助了我.没有你的帮助,也许我就不会胜利,也不会成功.我的同学们可能有点吵,但是他们很天真.希望你可以谅解.我们一定会努力的.请相信我,我会给你带来更多的关怀,我和同学们也不会让你感到寂寞和无聊.其实,很多同学时时刻刻都在关注着你.当你不高兴的时候,我们也会伤心.祝你天天快乐,笑口常开!
We were so excited in your class this Tueaday.I was so happy for that you let us make setences ,Thanks for your help.I think I would not succeed without your help.My friends mybe a little noisy but they are all innocent.I hope you can forgive us .I promise we will be more hard-working.Please trust me that I will be more concerned with you and never let you feel lonely.In fact my classmates and me really care about you at any moment.Whenever you feel depressed we would not happy either.Wishing you happy everyday!
My classmates and I were all excited in your class this Tuesday. I felt very happy because you asked me make sentences, and also thank you for helping me then. Without your help, I might not be able t...星期六用英语怎么说及英文怎么写
沪江词库精选星期六用英语怎么说及英文怎么写、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
Saturday (Sat., St.)
Saturday is the seventh day in a week.
星期六是一周的第七天。
I hate all the hustle of Saturday shopping.
我讨厌星期六买东西挤来挤去的。
Teenagers love to go joyriding every Saturday night.
十几岁的年轻人喜欢在星期六晚上开车兜风。
I am afraid I won't be able to visit you on Saturday.
恐怕我无法在星期六来拜访您了。
The bloom is set to wilt late Saturday or Sunday.
花将会在星期六晚些时候或星期天凋谢。
It is pure hype,a gigantic PR job(Saturday Review)
它只是夸大的广告,一个庞大的与公共关系的工作(星期六评论)
The two boys were sworn friends all the weekdays, and embattled enemies on Saturdays
这两个朋友平日是莫逆之交,一到星期六就是对阵的敌人。
Our volleyball team will play away tomorrow and play games in the gymnasium on Saturday.
我们的排球队明天将去外地比赛,星期六则要在体育馆比赛。
Leap-year day(every four years) and year-end day(every year) would be counted as extra Saturdays.
人们把闰年日(每四年一天)和年末日(每年一天)视为外加的星期六。
I can book you on american airlines Flight 144 at 9:30 Saturday morning. Is it all right?
我可以给您订星期六上午9 点30 分美国航空公司144 班机的机票。
英文翻译推荐
Chinese chess game
shortening
2015星期六英文怎么写由沪江网提供。英语时间造句用英语写早晨8点干什么,10点干什么,12点干什么,下午3点干什么,下午5点干什么,下午7点干什么,晚上9点干什么_百度作业帮
英语时间造句用英语写早晨8点干什么,10点干什么,12点干什么,下午3点干什么,下午5点干什么,下午7点干什么,晚上9点干什么
英语时间造句用英语写早晨8点干什么,10点干什么,12点干什么,下午3点干什么,下午5点干什么,下午7点干什么,晚上9点干什么
Today is Sunday.I went up at eight o'clock.Then I went to my best friend Tom's home at ten o' clock.We ate lunch together at twevle o' clock.In the afternoon we play the football at three o'clock.Then I got home at five o'clock.I ate dinner with my family at seven o'clock.Then I watched TV with my sister Nacy.Then I went to bed at nine o'clock.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语造句大全 的文章

随机推荐