为什么motox1下不了flish下载

Website Templates | Web Templates | Template Monster
Choose the right design in 3 clicks!Start Now
Item number:
Downloads:
Description:
The theme is best for online business, consulting, or legal companies.
Item number:
Downloads:
Description:
This template can be applied to maintenance services, electronics, computers, and business websites.
Item number:
Downloads:
Description:
The theme is perfect for online photographer's, videographer's, coder's or designer's resume.
Item number:
Downloads:
Description:
The template is ideal for fashion, beauty, design, society culture websites.
Item number:
Downloads:
Item number:
Downloads:
Description:
Tailored for fashion, beauty, design, interior and furniture, and gifts online stores
Item number:
Downloads:
Item number:
Downloads:
Description:
This template is advised to owners of sport, society culture, hobbies crafts, and entertainment websites.
PrestaShop
Item number:
Downloads:
Description:
This template will come in handy for cars, maintenance services, electronics, and business websites.
Item number:
Downloads:
Description:
This theme can be used for design , architecture, art and photography, interior and furniture, and portfolio websites.
Item number:
Downloads:
Description:
The theme is intended for architecture, interior, exterior design, and web design websites.
Item number:
Downloads:
Description:
The theme is best suited for sport, business, finance, society, and people websites.
Item number:
Downloads:
Description:
The theme is recommended for hockey, sports and tourist stores.
VirtueMart
Item number:
Downloads:
Item number:
Downloads:
Item number:
Downloads:
Description:
The theme is good for farm, agriculture, travel, and sport sites.
Item number:
Downloads:
WooCommerce
Item number:
Downloads:
Description:
This template is apt for tools, equipment, interior, furniture, electronics, and gifts websites.
Moto CMS 3
Item number:
Downloads:
Item number:
Downloads:
Description:
Use this theme for your pool company, maintenance services or transportation website.
Since I'm not a real programmer I love to use these already made and beautifully made templates. They are available at very affordable prices and they save you a lot of time, a lot of sweat and tears!Marcel Vossencontent maker, the Netherlands
I?m a huge fan of Template Monster! It allows me, guys, to build quick web sites, it saves us a ton of time, money, everything!Jourdan Saint-Yves< Company, USA, Arizona
They have a huge selection to choose from!Chris DeaconUSA
The customer service is fantastic! Templates are affordable, they give Flash and HTML, that are easy to use and they have wide selection of templates!TomUSA
Thank you very much, Template Monster, as you have provided very very useful tools for me to grow my business!Elias Hermida Texasweb designer, USA
Mike likes both our designs and customer support service. He tried some other companies but after all returned to Template Monster that is the best for him!Mike Rodaphotographer, New York, USA
Get new web templates report and design news.
Hello! Can I help you choose a product?
Start Chat
Have a support question?Stack Overflow is a community of 4.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other. Join them, it only takes a minute:
I have a button that toggles the flash mode between FLASH_MODE_ON/FLASH_MODE_OFF. The toggle works on most phones (I've tested on Nexus 5, S4 & S3) but it fails to flash when taking a picture on Moto X. Any ideas what could be the cause of this?
// Set camera params
final Camera.Parameters params = mCamera.getParameters();
final boolean shouldFlashBeOn = !(Camera.Parameters.FLASH_MODE_ON.equals(params.getFlashMode()));
params.setFlashMode(shouldFlashBeOn
? Camera.Parameters.FLASH_MODE_ON
: Camera.Parameters.FLASH_MODE_OFF);
mCamera.setParameters(params);
mCamera.startPreview();
// Set ImageButton state
mImageButtonFlash.setSelected(shouldFlashBeOn);
If I meet this case, I'll check all parameters first. Then find what values I can use. For example, print all parameters by following code
Parameters param = mCamera.getParameters();
Log.i("camera", param.flatten().toString());
Then check the log
03-18 09:58:08.855: I/camera(32756):
preferred-preview-size-for-video=;zoom=0;max-num-detected-faces-hw=5;zoom-supported=metering=contrast=2;whitebalance=scene-mode=jpeg-quality=100;preview-format-values=yuv420sp,yuv420p;jpeg-thumbnail-quality=100;preview-format=yuv420video-size-values=0x,720x480,640x480,352x288,320x240,176x144;preview-size=960x720;focal-length=3.700000;iso=fast-fps-mode=0;flash-mode-values=auto,off,on,preview-frame-rate-values=30,20,15,10;preview-frame-rate=30;focus-mode-values=auto,infinity,macro,fixed,continuous-picture,continuous-jpeg-thumbnail-width=160;video-size=;scene-mode-values=auto,portrait,landscape,night,beach,snow,sunset,fireworks,sports,party,candlelight,dusk-dawn,fall-color,text,back-preview-fps-range-values=(),(),(),();jpeg-thumbnail-size-values=160x120,160x90,144x96,0x0;zoom-ratios=100,102,104,109,111,113,119,121,124,131,134,138,146,150,155,159,165,170,182,189,200,213,222,232,243,255,283,300,319,364,400;preview-size-values=960x720,x480,352x288,320x240;picture-size-values=640x480,960x720,0x720,60x48,64x52,;preview-fps-range=;min-exposure-compensation=-4;antibanding=max-num-focus-areas=1;vertical-view-angle=49.3;horizontal-view-angle=63;video-stabilization-supported=jpeg-thumbnail-height=120;smooth-zoom-supported=focus-mode=auto-whitebalance-lock-supported=video-frame-format=yuv420picture-format-values=max-exposure-compensation=4;focus-areas=(0,0,0,0,0);exposure-compensation=0;exposure-compensation-step=0.5;flash-mode=effect-values=none,mono,negative,sepia,solarize,posterize,washed,vintage-warm,vintage-cold,point-blue,point-red-yellow,point-green,picture-size=640x480;max-zoom=30;effect=whitebalance-values=auto,incandescent,fluorescent,daylight,cloudy-picture-format=focus-distances=0.15,1.20,Iauto-exposure-lock-supported=antibanding-values=50hz,off
You can see the values you can use
flash-mode-values=auto,off,on,
Then set the one of the value by the code
param.set("flash-mode", "on");
mCamera.setParameters(param);
You can have a try.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you&#39;re looking for?
Browse other questions tagged