以it,s get ini get lonelyy,without a friendxxx see you

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~英语句子翻译Beijing is larger than any other city in China.It's believed that the harder you work, the better result you'll get.I am deeply grateful for the advice you gave me.The old man lived in a lonely house alone.Wednesday is our busiest d_百度作业帮
英语句子翻译Beijing is larger than any other city in China.It's believed that the harder you work, the better result you'll get.I am deeply grateful for the advice you gave me.The old man lived in a lonely house alone.Wednesday is our busiest d
英语句子翻译Beijing is larger than any other city in China.It's believed that the harder you work, the better result you'll get.I am deeply grateful for the advice you gave me.The old man lived in a lonely house alone.Wednesday is our busiest day.
Beijing is larger than any other city in China.北京比中国其他任何一个城市都要大.It's believed that the harder you work,the better result you'll get.人们认为,工作越努力,得到的结果将越好.I am deeply grateful for the advice you gave me.我对你给我的建议深表谢意.The old man lived in a lonely house alone.这个老人独自孤独地住在一间房子里.Wednesday is our busiest day.星期三是我们最忙碌的一天.

我要回帖

更多关于 so if you are lonely 的文章

随机推荐