interesting的用法 children let me aftertaste用法有错么

这句英语有错吗?At Children's Day in 2008,Hong Kong held an interesting activity.这句英语有语法错误吗?_百度作业帮
这句英语有错吗?At Children's Day in 2008,Hong Kong held an interesting activity.这句英语有语法错误吗?
这句英语有错吗?At Children's Day in 2008,Hong Kong held an interesting activity.这句英语有语法错误吗?
at换成on,后半句没啥问题但一般用被动句an interesting activity was held in Hong Kong这几句英语是否有错误I will study English better and better.I will teach children how to study English well.I will study how to teach children.It is interesting for me to study English._百度作业帮
这几句英语是否有错误I will study English better and better.I will teach children how to study English well.I will study how to teach children.It is interesting for me to study English.
这几句英语是否有错误I will study English better and better.I will teach children how to study English well.I will study how to teach children.It is interesting for me to study English.
虽然句式简单,但是语法没有错误.如果是写文章的话,建议不要全篇使用主语 I,可以把主语换做物体或用 It .
语法没错。
没有错误!完全正确!一个语法错误都没有!
没问题,就是感觉生硬
没问题,只是读起来感觉不是很好
你写得很好,没有什么错误。看一看这篇英语短文有什么语法错误Children's DayToday was Children's Day.My classmates and I were very happy.In the afternoon,we had great fun playing in the classroom.We watcheda cartoon movie,Conan.It was really interesting.And we ate_百度作业帮
看一看这篇英语短文有什么语法错误Children's DayToday was Children's Day.My classmates and I were very happy.In the afternoon,we had great fun playing in the classroom.We watcheda cartoon movie,Conan.It was really interesting.And we ate
看一看这篇英语短文有什么语法错误Children's DayToday was Children's Day.My classmates and I were very happy.In the afternoon,we had great fun playing in the classroom.We watcheda cartoon movie,Conan.It was really interesting.And we atemuch food.It was delicious.Then Mr He played a magic for us.It was very great.I really enjoyed it.Today I was very happy and really relax.
还好吧,就是单句太多.可以用一些复杂的句子.Children's DayToday was Children's Day.My classmates and I were very happy.In the afternoon,we had great fun playing in the classroom.We watcheda cartoon movie,Conan,which was really interesting.And we ate much food.It tasted delicious.Then Mr He played a magic for us.It was very great.We are very excited and astonished.Today I was very happy and really relaxed.Have you got any storybooks that are interesting for children aged 5 to 7.此处的interesting是什么用法,是动词ing形式作定语么?为什么表示经常性动作?是形容词么?_百度作业帮
Have you got any storybooks that are interesting for children aged 5 to 7.此处的interesting是什么用法,是动词ing形式作定语么?为什么表示经常性动作?是形容词么?
Have you got any storybooks that are interesting for children aged 5 to 7.此处的interesting是什么用法,是动词ing形式作定语么?为什么表示经常性动作?是形容词么?
在你的句子里面,interesting是形容词,绝对不是动词,做表语,表示事物的特点和特性.
这是个定于从句,that.在从句中充当主语,而interesting只是普通的动名词作表语
形容词吧Sth be adj. (for sb)表对某人而言I want an interesting work 哪个地方错了,I want an interesting workIt is school for children in -16Thieves does not like him We have a job for you like a waiter都有一个错的地方.还有 I want you help me_百度作业帮
I want an interesting work 哪个地方错了,I want an interesting workIt is school for children in -16Thieves does not like him We have a job for you like a waiter都有一个错的地方.还有 I want you help me
I want an interesting work 哪个地方错了,I want an interesting workIt is school for children in -16Thieves does not like him We have a job for you like a waiter都有一个错的地方.还有 I want you help me
1.work作“工作”讲时,是不可数名词,故应改成‘job’2.school前面加一个冠词‘a’,即改为‘a school'3.Thieves是复数,而does是第三人称单数时才用的谓语助动词.故把Thieves改为Thief或者把does改为don't4.语序颠倒like a waiter是介词短语作后置定语来修饰前面的job的,而不是来修饰you的故正确的语序应为We have a job like a waiter for you 5.want to do sth.想要做某事想要某人做某事,则是want sb.to do sth.故应改为I want you to help me.
I need an interesting workIt is the school for children below sixteen years oldthey don't like himWe have a job for you as a waiter
work当工作讲时是不可数名词,不能用an,可用a lot of、some。It is school for children in -16.应是It is school for children below/under sixteen years old.Thieves does not like him.
Thieves don't like him.We ha...
I want to have a interesting work

我要回帖

更多关于 interesting用法 的文章

随机推荐