It's far away from mezhuhai?中文意思是?

---I drove to Zhuhai for the air show last week.---Is that the reason you had a few days off?A.whyB.whenC.whatD.because 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
---I drove to Zhuhai for the air show last week.---Is that the reason ______ you had a few days off?A.whyB.whenC.whatD.because
A解析:reason作先行词,定语从句用why引导。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Driving to a store after a busy day at work, I saw a man standing near the store holding a sign that said, “Will work for food.” I knew at that moment that I was going into the store and &&36& &him something to eat. && As I &&37&& &the car park, I saw in my car mirror a lady come out from a hairdresser’s and 38& &the man. I thought she must be going to give him some &&39&& &or something to help him out. In the store I was &&40& &to get the things I needed and also the chicken dinner and a soda that I wanted to give the man outside. I hurried out to my car and& &&41&& &that I was going to be able to hopefully help this man. When I drove out of the car park, I couldn’t see the &&42& . As I turned the corner I saw the man sitting in a &&43& &area away from the hairdresser’s and still &&44& &up the sign. I immediately &45 &over and gave the man the dinner and soda and said, “& 46& &this will get you through today.” He looked at me and said, “Thank you so much!” As I got back into my car, I looked in the &&47& &and saw the man swallowing the dinner like he hadn’t eaten for days. I was so &&48& &that I was able to help him and at the same time I was so sad that the woman from the hairdresser’s, &&49&& &, had asked the man &&50&& &from her shop. It’s sad to say that &&51& &I live in a small city where homeless is not as &&52&& &as in larger cities, people are uncomfortable with these people in &53& . All they need to do is lend a helping hand& 54& &and it could make a huge& &&55& &in their lives A. cook&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. buy&&&&&&&&& &&&C. pay&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. serve A. turned into&&&&&&&& B. got over&&&&&&&&& C. called at&&&&&&&& &&D. pointed out A, interview&&&&&&&&& B. comfort.&&&&&&& &&C. blame&&&&&&&&&&&& D. approach A. example&&&&&&&&&& B. space&&&&&&&&&&& C. money&&&&&&&&& &&&D. comfort A. preparing&&&&&&&&& B. hurrying&&&&&&& &&C. hesitating&&&&&&&&& D. planning A. explained&&&&&&&& &B. wondered&&&&&&& &C. agreed&&&&&&&&&&&& D. felt&
A. man&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. food&&&&&&&&&&&& C.& lady&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sign A. different&&&&&&&& &&B. strange&&&&&&&&&& &C. famous&&&&&&&&&& &D. comfortable A. making&&&&&&&&&& &B. holding&&&&&&& &&C. taking&&&&&&&&&&&& D. building A. turned&&&&&&&&&& &B. thought&&&&&&& &&C.& pulled&&&&&&&&&&& D. looked&&&&&
A. Hopefully&&&&&&&& B. Finally&&&&&&&&& C. Luckily&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Naturally A. store &&&&&&&&&&&&B. mirror&&&&&&&&&& C. square&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. crowd A. popular&&&&&&&&&& B. anxious&&&&&&&& &C. pleased&&&&&&&&&&&& D. patient A. immediately&&&&&& B. obviously &&&&&&&C. carefully&&&&&&&&&& &D. nervously A. stop&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. suffer&&&&&&&&&& C. move&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. change A. whether&&&&&&&&&& B. because&&&&&&&& C. though&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. unless A. poor&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. visible&&&&&&&&& C. selfish&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. happy A. danger&&&&&&&&&&& B. action&&&&&&&&&& C. need&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. moment A. at times&&&&&&&&&& B. at the time& &&&&&C. at one time&&&&&&&&& D. at a time A. difference&&&&&&&& B. mistake&&&&&&&& &C. decision&&&&&&&&&&& D. living
来源:广西桂林中学2011届高三上学期第一次模拟考试题(英语)
To hitch-hike successfully in any country you must be able to do two things: attract attention and at the same time convince the driver at a glance that you do not intend to rob or murder him.To fulfill the first requirement you must have some mark to distinguish you at once from all other hikers.A serviceman, for instance, should wear his uniform, a student his scarf.In a foreign country an unmistakable indication of your own nationality will also arrest a driver’s attention. When I hitch-hiked 9,500 miles across the United States and back recently I wore a well-tailored suit, a bowler hat and a trench coat, and carried a pencil-thin rolled black umbrella.My suitcase was decorated with British flags.Having plenty of luggage, moreover, I was not likely to be suspected of being a dangerous lunatic(精神病患者).I then had to get across to the driver the idea that I was a real traveler, and needed to get somewhere cheaply. But even with careful preparation, you must not assume(认为) that the task will be easy.You should be prepared to wait a little, for there are drivers who confess to(承认) a fierce prejudice against, (not to say hatred of), hitch-hikers, and would no more pick up a hiker than march from Aldermaston to London.In America, my average wait was half-an-hour, and my longest two hours, but I have heard of pe they probably took less pains to make themselves easy to notice. Nor must you assume that all the drivers who stop for you are nice, normal people.On one occasion I found myself driving with two boys of about nineteen who turned out to be on the run from the police, and were hoping to use me as an alibi.There are also lesser(较小的) risks: you may find yourself in the car of a Fascist fanatic, a Mormon missionary(传教士), or just a bad driver.You cannot tell, of course until you are in the car.But you soon learn the art of the quick excuse that gets you out again. If the hitch-hiker in the U.S.will remember that he is seeking the willingness of drivers to give him a free ride, and is prepared to give in exchange entertainment and company, and not go to sleep, he will come across the remarkable, almost legendary, hospitality of American of the West.It will also help if he can drive—I think that I drove myself about 4,500 of those 9,500 miles I hitch-hiked in the States.71.A hitch-hiking serviceman should wear his uniform&&&&&&. A.so as not to look too unusual&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.to attract attention C.to show he is on duty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.to put the driver at ease72.In paragraph 3, we learn that the writer&&&&&. A.has sometimes failed to hitch a ride B.has marched from Aldermaston to London C.has always been successful in hitching a ride D.has had to wait for long hours for a ridew73.The main idea of Paragraph 4 is that&&&&&&. A.it is dangerous to be in a car with strangers B.hitch-hiking may turn out to be risky sometimes C.a hitch-hiker must also learn the art of quick excuse D.hitch-hikers might come across bad drivers74.In the last paragraph, the writer mainly wants to tell us that a hitchhiker should&&&&&. A.not talk to the driver too much B.fall asleep to make it a peaceful ride C.try to make himself pleasant and entertaining D.seek the willingness of drivers75.A suitable title for the passage would be&&&&&. A.“The Art of Hitch-hiking”&&&&& B.“An Englishman’s View of the U.S.” C.“An English Hitch-hiker”&&&&&&& D.“The joys and Dangers of hitch-hiking
来源:学年福建省南安一中高二下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
Each spring brings a new wildflower blooming in the fields along the highway I travel daily to work. There is one particular blue flower that has always caught my eye. I've noticed that it blooms only in the morning hours. The afternoon sun is too warm for it. Every day each year for about two weeks, I see those beautiful flowers.This spring, I started a wildflower garden in my yard. I can look out of the kitchen window while doing the dishes and see the flowers. I've often thought that those lovely blue flowers from the fields would look great in that bed alongside other wildflowers.Every day I drove past the flowers, thinking, "I'll stop on my way home and dig them." "Gee, I don't want to get my good clothes dirty…" Whatever the reason, I never stopped to dig them. My husband even gave me a tool one year for that expressed purpose.One day on my way home from work, I was saddened to see that the highway department had cleared up the fields and the pretty blue flowers were gone. I thought to myself, "Way to go, you waited too long. You should have done it when you first saw them blooming this spring. " A week ago we were shocked and saddened to learn that my oldest sister-in-law has a cancer. She is 20 years older than my husband and unfortunately, because of age and distance, we haven't been as close as we all would have liked.I couldn't help but see the connection between the pretty blue flowers and the relationship between my husband's sister and us. I do believe that God has given us some time left to plant some wonderful memories that will bloom every year for us.And yes, if I see the blue flowers again, I'm sure I'll stop and transplant them to my wildflower garden.【小题1】 How long might the blue flower bloom in spring?A.The whole day.B.The whole season.C.About one week.D.About two weeks【小题2】 Where did the writer want to transplant the flowers?A.In the gardenB.Along the highway.C.Across the fields.D.Outside the yard.【小题3】 Which of the following is NOT true about the writer's sister-in-law?A.She is seriously ill.B.She is twenty years old.C.She lives far away from the writer.D.She is not in close touch with the writer.【小题4】 What does the writer want to tell us?A.Refresh our wonderful moments every year.B.Visit our relatives only after they get ill.C.Value now and don't lose chances.D.Plant flowers and don't enjoy them in the field.
来源:2011届山东省淄博市重点中学高三上学期期中考试英语卷
This is a story from 28 years ago. My dad was a used car salesman. Every Thursday night, he would head off to Shreveport, LA for an auction. Most of the time, I drove a car over there for him so he could sell it at the auction.One day, I was riding with my dad when he noticed a hitch-hiker with a backpack. Without hesitation, he pulled the car over and offered him a ride. Dad asked him his name, and proceeded to talk to him about all sorts of things. Dad asked him where he was going. The hitch-hiker told him he was heading for the west. I can’t recall why but he told Dad a lot of things that had occurred to him and that persuaded him to make that decision. He talked about the tragic events that occurred to him several years before. He was low in spirits, but I could see that the hitch-hiker’s attitude was changing as someone was really listening to him.We drove 45 minutes before the hitch-hiker got off. We pulled over and Dad told him to keep his head up and things would start looking up for him soon. He reached into his pocket and handed the hitch-hiker a twenty-dollar bill. The guy smiled. He nearly lit up right there on the cold, dark highway.We drove on and my dad did not say a single thing. I was still completely amazed by what I had just witnessed. I was always told by everyone never to pick up a hitch-hiker and yet my dad did it every single time he saw one. While reflecting upon that story I came to understand that just one single kind act could change someone’s life, and I am sure that my father’s deed made that poor man’s day.【小题1】The underlined words “that decision” in Para. 2 refer to ___________.A.catching the carB.heading for the westC.talking about his experiencesD.driving 45 minutes【小题2】What made the hitch-hiker become less upset?A.The writer’s father offering him a free rideB.The writer’s father really listening to himC.The writer’s father agreeing to driving him to his destinationD.The writer’s father talking to him about all sorts of things【小题3】When his father helped the hitch-hiker, the writer ___________.A.was deeply movedB.strongly disagreed C.admired his fatherD.couldn’t understand【小题4】Which of the following words cannot be used to describe the father?A.willing to helpB.easy-goingC.far-sightedD.full of sympathy【小题5】The author wrote the text mainly to _________.A.show his respect for his fatherB.tell a story about his kind fatherC.prove his father is the best teacherD.advise people to learn from their fathers
来源:2010年盐城南洋中学高二下学期期末考试英语卷
题型:完型填空
请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。&&&&&& Inthe doorway of my home, I looked closely at my 23-year-old son, Daniel. In a fewhours he would be flying to France to &&36& &adifferent life. It was a transitional(过渡的) time in Daniel’s life. I wanted to &&37& &himsome words of significance. But nothing came from my lips, and this was not the&&38& &time I had let such moments pass.&&&&&& WhenDaniel was five, I took him to the bus stop on his first day of kindergarten.He asked, “What is it going to be like, Dad? Can I do it?” Then he walked &&&&39&&&&the steps of the bus and disappeared inside. The bus drove away and Isaid nothing. A decade later, a similar &&40& &playeditself out. I drove him to college. As I started to leave, I tried to think ofsomething to say to give him& 41&& &and confidenceas he started this new stage of life. Again, words &&42& &me.&&&&&& Now,as I stood before him, I thought of those &&&43& &opportunities.How many times have I let such moments &&44&& ? Idon't find a quiet moment to tell him what they have &&45& &tome. Or what he might want to face in the years& &46& .Maybe I thought it was not necessary to say anything.&&&&&& Whatdoes it matter in the course of a lifetime if a father never tells a son whathe really thinks of him? &&47& &as I stood beforeDaniel, I knew that it did matter. My father and I loved each other. Yet, Ialways &&48& &never hearing him put his &&&49&&into words. Now I could feel my palms sweat and my throat tighten.Why is it so &&50&& to tell a son something from theheart?&&&&&& Mymouth turned dry, and I knew I would be able to get out only a few wordsclearly. “Daniel,” I said, “If I could have picked, I would have picked you.”That's all I could say. He hugged me. For a moment, the world &&51&&, and there were just Daniel and me. He was saying something, but tearsmisted my eyes, and I couldn't understand what he was saying. All I was &&52&&of was the stubble(短须) on hischin as his face pressed &&&53&& &mine.What I had said to Daniel was &&54& &. It wasnothing. And yet, it was &&&55&&& &.1.A.experience&&&& &&& &B.spend&&&&&&&&&& &C.enjoy&&&&&&&&&& &&& D.shape2.A.show&&&&&&&&& &&&B.give&&&&&&&&&&& & C.leave&&&&&&&&&&& && D.instruct3.A.last&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B.first&&&&&&&&&&& C.very&&&&&&&&&&&& & D.next4.A.upward&&&&&&&&& &&B.into&&&&&&&&&&& C.down&&&&&&&&&&& & D.up5.A.sign&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B.scene&&&&&&&&& & C. scenery&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sight6.A.interest&&&&&&&&& &&&B.instruction&&&&& &&&&&& C.courage&&&&&&&&& & D.direction7.A.failed&&&&&&&&&&& &&B.discouraged&&&& C.struck&&&&&&&&&& && D.troubled8.A.future&&&&&&&&&& &&&B.embarrassing&&& &&&&&& C.obvious&&&&&&&& && D. lost9.A.last&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. fly&&&&&&&& &&&&& C.pass&&&&&&&& & &&&&D.remain10.A.counted&&&&&&&&& &B.meant&&&&&&&&& C.valued&&&&&&&&&& & D.eared11.A.forward&&&&&&&&& &B.before&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C.ago&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D.ahead12.A.But&&&&&&&& &&&&&B.And&&&&&&&&&& & C.Instead&&&&&&&&& && D.So13.A.wondered&&&&&&& &B. regretted &&&&&&&&&&&& C.minded&&&&&&&&&& D. tried14.A.views&&&&&&&&&&& B.actions&&&&&&&& & C.feelings&&&&&&&&& & D.attitudes15.A.important&&&&&&& &B.essential&&&&&&& & C. complex&&&&&&&&&&D. hard16.A.disappeared&&&&& &B.changed&&&&&&& && C.progressed&&&&&&& & D. advanced17.A.sensitive&&&&&&&& &B.convinced&&&&&& C.aware&&&&&&&&&&& & D.tired18.A.by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. against&&&&&&&& & C.on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. with19.A.clumsy&&&&&&&&&& B.gentle&&&&&&&&& & C.absurd&&&&&&&&& &&& D.moving20.A.none&&&&&&&&&&&& B.all&&&&&&&&&&&& C.anything&&&&&&&& && D.everything&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号How far away from here to your hometown?
从这到你家乡有多远?
You never know how far away from success.
你永远不知道自己离成功还有多远。
How far away from the first earthquake can aftershocks occur?
余震会在第一次地震距离多远的地方发生?
No matter how far away from each other we are.
不管我们的距离有多远。
England! do you how far away from me?
英格兰你终究离自己有多远”用英文怎样说?
Who can tell me how far away from my happiness!
谁能告诉我幸福离我还有多远?。
How far away from AIDS?
怎样远离艾滋病?
How far away from" International" of us?
我们离“国际化” 有多远?。
How far away from that city of Zhuhai?
那座城市距离珠海有多远?
But the second factor is how far away we are from the nucleus.
但还有第二个因素,那就是我们离原子核有多远。
How far is China away from the ideal goal?
中国距理想目标有多远?
Think of how far away this is from Ezra Pound in St. Elizabeth's Hospital.
想想从圣伊丽莎白医院里的庞德, 过渡到她的距离有多远。
The judge asked him how far away he was from the accident.
法官问:“你距离事故现场有多远?”
How Far Is It Away From "Friendly Neighboring Cultural Relations"?
“友邻型文化关系”还有多远?。
How Far away Are We from the Nobel Prize in Science?
我们离诺贝尔自然科学奖究竟还有多远?。
How far are We away from Copenhagen?
哥本哈根离我们还有多远?。
How far are true human rights away from us?
真正的人权离我们有多远?
How time flies! We already far away from our childhood.
时间飞逝!我们已经远离孩提时代了。
No matter how far away, I will protect you from everything forever.
不论多远,我将永远保护你不受任何事物伤害。
How far away is the stem cell therapy from the glaucoma management.
干细胞治疗离青光眼患者有多远?。
Is it far away from here? How long will it take if I walk?
离这远吗?我走着去需要多长时间?
Hangzhou East Bus Station South Station are far away from Hangzhou. How long a taxi?
杭州汽车东站离杭州南火车站有多远。打车要多久?
Whatever how wonderful they are, there is a day far away from city.
无论多么美妙,有一个一天远离城市。
It is about how far police can go to stop a suspect from getting away.
真正的问题在于,警察在阻止嫌疑人逃跑时到底可以采取什么样的行动。
How far to have I do not know real love is me away from after all, that one station ticket is so distant?
我不知道,真正的爱情到底离我有多远,是一站车票那么远呢?
How lucky these country folk are! A healthy life…Far away from noise and pollution! …
这些乡民多幸福啊!有着健康的生活,远离喧嚣与污染!
How far is it from here? It's about a kilometer away.
离这儿有多远?大约一千米。
How far is the bank from here?It's about a kilometer away.
银行到这里有多远,差不多有一公里。
Some how she could sense her mother's deep concern, though she was far away from home.
尽管她远在他乡,不知怎么地她总能感觉到母亲的深切关怀。
Some how she could sense her mother's deep concern, though she was far away from home.
尽管她远在他乡,不知怎么地她总能感觉到母亲的深切关怀。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
.---Is it _________ our school? ---No. it’s about three kilometers ________.
A. far away
B. far away
D. far away
我爱罗gy埨囚
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
我强烈想知道away from和far from的区别The school is far from here.其中far能改成away吗?
肥沙汾窘010
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
far away from somewhere表示离(某处)很远.far from通常只表示“远”这一个概念.而在实际应用中经常用 “一段距离+ away from”表示离(某处)多远,指出确切的距离.例如.How far is the cinema?It's 200 metres away from here.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不能改成awayfar是远的意思所以……far form here. 就是。。。离这很远的意思away form here。。。。是离这怎样的意思前面加一段距离。The school is far from here./The school is a
ten kilometers away from here
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】The park is far away from here indeed. I...
The park is far away from here indeed. It’s about ______ walk.A. a three hour
B. a three hour’sC. a three-hours
D. a three-hour 
试题分析:句意:实际上公园离这里很远。它要大约步行三个小时的路程。基数词+名词 ,加连字符“-”构成的复合形容词,其中的名词只能用原形,不能加“s”。根据句意故选D。
考点:考查形容词。
考点分析:
考点1:名词
名词 (Nouns)是词性的一种,也是实词的一种,是指待人、物、事、时、地、情感、概念等实体或抽象事物的词。名词可以独立成句。在短语或句子中通常可以用代词来替代。名词可以分为专有名词(Proper Nouns)和普通名词 (Common Nouns),专有名词是某个(些)人,地方,机构等专有的名称,如Beijing,China等。普通名词是一类人或东西或是一个抽象概念的名词,如:book,sadness等.
名词复数的规则变化
情况 构成方法 读音 例词
一般情况 加 -s 清辅音后读/s/ map-maps
浊辅音和元音后读 /z/ bag-bags /car-cars
以s, sh, ch, x等结尾 加 -es 读 /iz/ bus-buses/ watch-watches
以ce, se, ze,等结尾 加 -s 读 /iz/ license-licenses
以辅音字母+y结尾 变y 为i再加es 读 /z/ baby---babies
名词在英语词汇中占有较大的比例,历年中考试题都要涉及,分值在2-3分,考点常分布在单项选择、完形填空和完成句子中。近几年的中考在淡化语法的同时,突出了语言的交际性和实用性,中考热点主要集中在:
1、正确识别可数名词和不可数名词;
2、掌握可数名词复数形式的构成;
3、正确判断某些常用名词在特定语境中的可数和不可数性;
4、掌握名词所有格的基本形式及一般用法。
攻克方法:要全面掌握中学阶段所学的英语知识,系统地做好语法归纳并有意识地多记一些名词惯用语,尤其是与汉语不同的一些特殊用法。
相关试题推荐
----Is ______ red bag under the table yours, Jean?---- No, I only have _____ yellow bag. Maybe it’s Julie’s.A. the
B. aC. a; a
书面表达:(本题15分)我们生活在同一蓝天下,但现在中国的雾霾天气越来越严重。现在请你以一个中学生的角度写一篇短文,内容包括:1、简单介绍雾霾的形成2、对人们身体和生活上的危害(如导致人们尤其是小孩和老人呼吸问题,也许会导致癌症,由于雾霾也发生了许多的交通事故,等等)3、如何治理雾霾发表自己的观点。要求:1、不能照抄信息归纳的内容;不得在作文中出现学校真实的名称和学生的真实姓名;2、语句连贯,词数80左右。 
Chai Jing who once worked as a journalist of China Central Television. Now, she is more popular with Chinese people. Because she presented a self-funded documentary about smog in Beijing, Feb 28, 2015. She made the documentary inspire by her sick daughter who was diagnosed(诊断) with a tumor (肿瘤)as a fetus(胎儿) and have an operation as a new-born baby."I saw smog through my daughter's eyes," Chai said while presenting her film. She recountedhow the little girl was confined indoors, patting the window to vent her frustration at being unable to play outside.Chai said she hopes the 103-minute film will serve as an answer to three questions aboutsmog – what is smog, where does it come from and what to do about it."Under the Dome", The smog documentary was made by Chai Jing has been watched more than 17 million times on Youku and has become a popular discussion in the whole country and many people discuss on online, too. The name of the film  1.
. What’s the film about?2.
.How many time has the film been watched on Youku? 5.
Mr. Smith is about sixty. He has no children and 1.
in a small house. He raises some chickens, pigs and sheep. And he grows many orange trees around his house. He does his2.
to save everything and now he has a lot of money.One day, he worked in his garden. 3.
, his jacket was caught on a branch (树枝) and it was broken. Looking at the jacket, he didn’t know 4.
to do. Suddenly he remembered an old woman 5.
lived next to him. So he went to see the old woman with his 6.
jacket. “Excuse me, Mrs. White” said the old man,” 7.
you mend the jacket for me, please?” “Certainly,” answered the old woman.Half8.
hour later, but the jacket was mended. Mr. Smith said “Thanks, Mrs. White. I should give you something as a reward, the oranges are not ripe.” The old woman knew 9.
well. She said with a smile on her face, “It doesn’t 10.
, Mr. Smith. You can give me two chickens.” 
 1.Three foreigners came to a bus stop where many people waited in a queue. They wanted to get on the bus directly, but others pushed them out of the way. They felt very surprised2.A thirsty Chinese man came into a restaurant and the waiter came to him with a drink. The Chinese man smiled and nodded. But to his surprise, the waiter took the drink away.3.My aunt gave us a very big meal, and we all ate them up. She was very happy to see that.4.Once I was invited to a dinner. I drank too much because the hostess refilled my glass again and again, even though I had drunk a lot.5.Mr. Smith went to a friend’s house. He brought 15 flowers and gave them to his wife. She was very happy and put them in a vase with the cover on them.A. If an American is satisfied with you, he will put his thumb and forefinger into a circle. That means OK. B. In England, leaving food on the plate is impolite. A visitor always finishes the food to show he has enjoyed it. C. In Bulgaria, when you are shaking your head, you are saying “yes” while a nod means “no”. D. In England, people should line up for a bus and the person who arrives at the bus stop early can get the bus first. E. At a meal on the Arabic Peninsula, you will find your glass refilled as soon as you drink up. If you have drunk enough, put your hand over the glass. F. In France, when you visit a friend, flowers are a favorite gift to the hostess.  
题型:单项填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 far away from me 的文章

随机推荐