readily/widely
available (=very easy to obtain)
Parking is readily
available near the station entrance.
Meetings were held
to update employees as soon as new information became
available.
Further building
can continue when money is made available.
available space on the wall was covered in
2 [not before
noun] someone who is available is not busy and has enough time to
talk to you:
Collins was not
available for comment on Thursday night.
3 someone who
is available does not have a wife, boyfriend etc, and therefore may
want to start a new romantic relationship with someone
—availability
noun [uncountable]
the availability
of affordable housing
Rooms are offered
subject to availability.
  这两个辞典的解析有点不一样,但我都喜欢,只是现在只买了朗文当代英语辞典,挺厚的,柯林斯词典暂时不买了,网上去下一个也可以用。反正电脑面前就用在线,平时也可翻翻字典,慢慢用习惯,相信我会爱上看英语辞典!
  关于如何使用英语辞典,我原来很重视所谓的“抄写了多少词”,好象一定要抄很多词才有效。郑博士说,不是的,其实英英词典用常用词来解释词条的,郑博士强调的“只管去说”,目的是练出用这些常用词来说话的“句感”。“只管去说”时,解释、例句时时在帮你练‘句感’。不要陷在某些人所谓的单词量的陷阱中,只管多听,只管大声说就会成功。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。Too Busy Not to Pray: Bill Hybels: 4: : Books
Windows Phone
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
List Price: $16.00
Save: $5.41
Free Shipping for Prime Members |
Fast, FREE Shipping with
Add to Cart
Want it Wednesday, Jan. 11?
Order within
and choose Two-Day Shipping at checkout.
To see addresses, please
Use this location:
Please enter a valid US zip code.
Please enter a valid US zip code.
on orders over $25.
Condition:
Used: Very Good
Comment: Ships direct from Amazon! Qualifies for Prime Shipping and FREE standard shipping for orders over $35. A hassle free return policy mean your satisfaction is guaranteed! Overnight and 2 day shipping available! Tracking number provided with every order. Slight wear otherwise item is in very good condition.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to .
Add to Cart
Add to List
Sorry, there was a problem.
There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.
Have one to sell?
Flip to back
Flip to front
Playing...
You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition.
Too Busy Not to Pray
& Deluxe Edition, May 10, 2008
Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
for this author
Are you an author?
"Please retry"
Paperback, Deluxe Edition
"Please retry"
For over two decades Too Busy Not to Pray has stood as a classic on prayer, helping Christians all over the world slow down to draw near to God.
During those years, the world certainly hasn't slowed down. If anything, the pace, intensity and number of distractions have only increased. Brokenness and pain seem to have increased as well, with news of civil war, poverty, broken families and sex-trafficking touching us daily. The urgent need for prayer is clear, but busyness still keeps many of us from finding time to pray.
Two truths haven't changed in all these years: God is the same powerful, just, holy God he' and true prayer―prayer that changes us and allows us to participate in God's work in the world―can't happen on the fly. So Bill Hybels once again offers us his practical, time-tested ideas on slowing down to pray. Revised throughout and including a new introduction and new chapter on prayer and compassion for the world, this twentieth-anniversary edition of Too Busy Not to Pray calls both young and old to make prayer a priority, and broadens our vision for what our eternal, powerful God does when his people slow down to pray.
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the
in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently Bought Together
Total price: $41.93
Add all three to Cart
Add all three to List
Buy the selected items togetherThis item:Too Busy Not to Pray by Bill Hybels Paperback $10.59 Ships from and sold .FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
by Bill Hybels Paperback $7.52 Ships from and sold .FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
by Bill Hybels Paperback $23.82 Ships from and sold .FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Page 1 of 1
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Bill Hybels
Paperback$7.52
Bill Hybels
Paperback$23.82
Paperback$10.07
Paperback$4.99
Paperback$11.95
Paperback$12.05
Sponsored Products are advertisements for products sold by merchants . When you click on a Sponsored Product ad, you will be taken to an Amazon detail page where you can learn more about the product and purchase it.
To learn more about Amazon Sponsored Products, .
Mike Aquilina
Imitation Leather
Thomas ? Kempis
Imitation Leather
John Eckhardt
John Eckhardt
Jamie Mailhot
Do you want to make the most of the one life God has given you?Don't settle for just getting by when God has called you to so much more!
Kindle Edition
Tim Grimes
Stressed out and tired of searching for solutions? What if it's easier to be happy than you thought...
Kindle Edition
Editorial Reviews
Too Busy Not to Pray also offers insightful advice on how to squeeze time into one's life to pray once more, enhancing one's relationship with God and finding one's own happiness in the process. [H]ighly recommended for community library Christianity collections. (James A. Cox, The Midwest Book Review, July 2008)"A practical guide." (BTS Booklist,)"The most helpful book on Prayer that I have read." (The Good Book Stall)
About the Author
Bill Hybels is founding and senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church in the Chicago suburbs, where over 15,000 attend each weekend. He has written a number of books, including Honest to God, Becoming a Contagious Christian, Making Life Work, Too Busy Not to Pray, Just Walk Across the Room, Holy Discontent, Courageous Leadership and Who You Are When No One's Looking.
NO_CONTENT_IN_FEATURE
Product Details
Paperback: 198 pages
Publisher: IVP B 20 Anv Rev edition (May 10, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-13: 978-
Product Dimensions:
5.5 x 0.6 x 8.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces ()
Average Customer Review:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#15,266 in Books ()
Customer Reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top Customer Reviews
on May 15, 2012Format: Paperback
Verified Purchase
Read more &
29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on September 19, 2009Format: Paperback
This was my first experience reading Bill Hybel's work and it won't be my last. While his writing style is not as engaging to me as that of a Max Lucado or Frederick Buechner, I think that Hybel's instruction and guidance made it one of the best Christian books that I've read. It covers many questions that people have about how to pray, as well as, how people can get off track with their understanding of prayer and it's purpose for our lives.Power Chapter: "In my head I have always believed in God's omnipotence...But too often this belief hasn't registered where it really counts--in my heart (p. 31)." In chapter 3, Hybels shares his findings from studying God's power and
omnipotence. He broke it down into "God's Power over Nature," "God's Power over Circumstances," "God's Power over Hearts," and "The Same Yesterday, Today, and Forever." After going into depth about God's power, he closes by reminding us that God, like a good father, doesn't want us to think we have to flog ourselves, begging for hours to get H instead, God is "listening very closely, hoping" to hear our voices...that God actually takes great pleasure in meeting our needs.Another strong aspect of Hybel's book is the way he approaches misconceptions in how we think about responding to the Spirit's promptings that come through a more disciplined prayer life. I think this part of the book is especially helpful because it addresses not just how to talk to God, but also how to hear and know better when it is God speaking in our lives. My favorite line in the whole book: "It never fails--in late January or early February when the Midwest goes into the deep freeze, I feel a strange but compelling calling to start a church in Honolulu." Me too, Brother. M).I highly recommend this book to new believers and those who consider themselves mature in faith but want to develop deeper more powerful prayer lives.
14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Sending feedback...
on June 24, 2012Format: Paperback
Read more &
6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Sending feedback...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers.
This item: Too Busy Not to Pray
Page 1 of 1
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Bill Hybels
Paperback$7.52
Paperback$10.07
Bill Hybels
Paperback$23.82
Paperback$12.05
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

我要回帖

更多关于 javahl not available 的文章

随机推荐