i,to,went,beach,my,the,f集体经济amily bloom,with(.)怎么连?

一般过去时_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
一般过去时
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&一般过去时
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩18页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译I went on a trip to Hainan with my family on during the holiday.We went there by plane.After we got off the plane,we went to the beach to see the beautiful sand and swim there.There were other people there too.Some people were surfing and some people were diving in the deeper part of the sea.Afterwards we had lunch at a seafood restaurant near the beach.We ate seafood like shrimps and craps,and drank some abalone soup.We all didn't want to go home because the scenery was so beautiful,and there were so many other exciting things to try,but sadly it was time for us to go.It was definitely an exciting trip.If I have a chance to go there again,i will be more than happy to visit the place again.
KOF多彩AZ戋
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
我和我的家人去海南度假了.我们坐飞机去的那里.我们下了飞机以后 去了海滩 看了美丽的沙滩并且在那里游泳了 那也有很多别的人 有的人冲浪 有的人在深海部分潜水.然后我们在海滩附近的海鲜餐馆里吃了午餐 我们吃了虾和螃蟹 还喝了鲍鱼汤 我们都不想回家 因为这的风景太美了 还有许多别的令人兴奋刺激的事情要尝试 但是令人遗憾的是到我们该走的时候了这次的确是一次令人兴奋的旅行 如果我有机会再去那里 我一定会非常乐意的再去一次
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
在假期我和我的家人旅行去了一趟海南。我们乘飞机过去的。我们下飞机之后,我们去到了海滩去看漂亮的沙滩然后在那儿游泳。那里还有许多其他人。一些人在冲浪,一些在海深一点的地方跳水。之后我们在海滩附近的海鲜馆子里吃了午餐。我们吃了虾和XX(craps估计错了吧)之类的海鲜,还喝了一些鲍鱼汤。我们都不想回家因为那景色实在是太漂亮了,而且有很多其他的令人兴奋的玩意儿可一试,但是遗憾的是,已经是我们该...
我去了一趟海南和我的家人在假日期间。我们去那里乘飞机。我们下了飞机后,我们去沙滩看到美丽的沙滩,在那里游泳。也有其他的人也在那儿。有些人,有些人被潜水冲浪在更深的部分的海洋。后来,我们吃过午饭后海鲜餐厅在靠近海边的地方。我们吃了海鲜,如小虾和色子,喝下了一些鲍鱼汤。我们都不想回家,因为的风景非常的漂亮,而且有很多其他的令人激动的事情可一试,但不幸的是现在是时候我们去。这无疑是一...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
根据答句写问句:I went camping last weekend.She went to the beach.My weekend was great还有He went there with his grandfather。Yes,I studied for the English test。
萌包804丶092
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
What did you do last weekend./When did you go camping?I went camping last weekend.What did she do?/Where did she go?She went to the beach.How was your weekend?My weekend was great
还有一句,帮忙解一下o(>﹏<)o
Who did he go there with?He
grandfather。Did you study for the English test?Yes,I
test。^_^记得采纳噢&#12316;
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 What did you do last weekend?2 Where did she go?3 How was your weekend?4 Whom did he go there with?5 Did you study?
扫描下载二维码五.阅读理解Tm Alice. I went to a beautiful beach with my family last summer. We lived in a hotel next to the sea. It was clean and quiet. We were there for six days. Every day we went swimming in the sea. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
五、阅读理解Tm Alice. I went to a beautiful beach with my family last summer. We lived in a hotel next to the sea. It was clean and quiet. We were there for six days. Every day we went swimming in the sea.Tm Grace. I went to the mountains with my friends last weekend. The weather was warm. We took a walk in the mountains and saw a lot of monkeys and rabbits. They were cute. There were also many beautiful flowers.My name is Ann. The Earth Hour was from 8:30 p. m. to 9:30 p. m. On March 31st,I turned off the lights and took a walk with my mother. It was great to watch the stars and the moon. The city was quiet. I could enjoy the relaxing time.1. Alice went to
on her vacation.&&&A. the beach&&&B. the mountain&&&C. the museum&&&D. the library2. Alice was in the hotel for
.&&&A. five days&&&B. six days&&&C. a week&&&D. ten days3. Grace went to the mountains with her
.&&&A. parents&&&B. classmates&&&C. cousins&&&D. friends4. Grace saw some
in the mountains.&&&A. pandas&&&B. tigers&&&C. monkeys&&&D. sheep5. How did Ann spend the Earth Hour?&&&A. She did some reading.&&&B. She turned off the lights and slept at home.&&&C. She went to the movies with her friends.&&&D. She took a walk with her mother.
五、 1. A解析:根据Alice的陈述“ I went to a beau*tiful beach with my family last summer. ”可知, 本题的正确答案选A〇2. B解析:根据Alice的陈述“We were there for six days. ”可知,本题的正确答案选B.3. D解析:根据Grace的陈述“I went to the mountains with my friends last weekend. ” 可知,本题的正确答案选D.4. C解析:根据Grace的陈述“...saw a lot of monkeys and rabbits. ”可知,本题的正确 答案选C.5. D解析:根据文中Ann的陈述“I turned off the lights and took a walk with my mother."可知,本题的正确答案选D.
题目来源: &
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
三、 单项选择1.
,and you will catch the early bus.&&&A. Look up&&&B. Give up&&&C. Hurry up&&&D. Grow up
一、根据所给首字母或中文提示写单词1. You should prepare the pens and
(笔记本) before the meeting.2. They r
some books and money for the children in poor areas last month.
4. 一What happened here?—A car
a student and he was badly hurt.&&&A. hit&&&B. hits&&&C. hitted&&&D. is hitting
二、 用所给词的适当形式填空1. Don’t forget
(take) your schoolbag home.2. In the past,farmers used animals
(do) farmwork.
四、 阅读理解In the 13th century,the famous Italian traveller,Marco Polo,travelled a long way to China. During his stay in China,he saw many wonderful things. One of the things he discovered was that the Chinese used paper money. In Western countries,people did not use paper money until the 17th century. However,people in China began to use paper money in the 10th century.A Chinese man called Cai Lun invented (发明) paper almost 2 ,000 years ago. He made it from wood.&He took&the wood from trees and made it into paper.&He then put these pieces of paper together and made them into a book. Now paper still comes from trees.&We use a lot of paper every day. If we keep on wasting (浪费) so much paper,there will not be any trees left on the Earth. If there are no trees,there will be no paper.Every day,people throw away about 2 ,800 tons (吨) of paper in our city. It takes 17 trees to make one ton of paper. This means that we are cutting nearly 48,000 trees every day. Since it takes more than 10 years for a tree to grow,we must start using less paper now. If we don't,we will not have enough time to grow more trees to take the place of those we use for paper.So how can we save paper? We can use both sides of every piece of paper,especially when we are making notes. We can choose drinks in bottles instead of those in paper packets. We can also use cotton handkerchiefs (手&帕) and not paper ones. When we go shopping,we can use fewer paper bags. If the shop assistant gives us a paper bag,we can save it and reuse it later.Everyone can help to save paper. If we all think carefully,we can help protect (保护) trees. But we should do it now,before it is too late.1. When he was in China,Marco Polo
.&&&A. discovered Cai Lun invented paper&&&B. learned to make paper&&&C. saw many wonderful things&&&D. read a lot of books2. People in Western countries first used paper money in the
century.&&&A. 17th&&&B. 15th&&&C. 13th&&&D. 7th3. About
tons of paper are thrown away every day in our city.&&&A. 1,700&&&B. 2,000&&&C. 2,800&&&D. 48,0004. Which of the following is NOT the way of saving paper?&&&A. To use both sides of every piece of paper.&&&B. To use the paper bags from shops more than once.&&&C. To use cotton handkerchiefs instead of paper ones.&&&D. To grow more trees.
3. Young children should not play with
(match) .4. The boy did his homework
(care) and made a lot of mistakes.
5. 1 want to keep a r
as my pet because I love its long ears.
―、根据所给首字母或中文提示写单词1. You should stand up again from the place where youf
down.2. The
(洞) in the wall may be the big mouse's home.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 camily 的文章

随机推荐