初二英语,初中英语补全对话练习!

初二英语补全对话A:Ella, you look a little upset. _____?B:Amy, I will move into a new house soon.A:Oh?_______.B:But there are lots of chores I need to do.A:Chores can trouble you?______.B:I will have to carry the things, sweep the _百度作业帮
初二英语补全对话A:Ella, you look a little upset. _____?B:Amy, I will move into a new house soon.A:Oh?_______.B:But there are lots of chores I need to do.A:Chores can trouble you?______.B:I will have to carry the things, sweep the
初二英语补全对话A:Ella, you look a little upset. _____?B:Amy, I will move into a new house soon.A:Oh?_______.B:But there are lots of chores I need to do.A:Chores can trouble you?______.B:I will have to carry the things, sweep the floor and make the bedA:It's normal to do the chores.B:Yes. But I have no enough time. I'm too busy with my work.A:________.B:I want to, but I can't, Because a servant would be too expensive.A:______________.B:That's a good idea!Thank you!
A. It's boring
B.What's wrong
C.You're kidding!
D.That sounds good!
E.Why not get a servant?
F.You should do the chores yourself.
G.Well, you could ask your friends for help
1、B2、D3、C4、E5、G2014新目标八年级英语下册补全对话10套专项复习题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014新目标八年级英语下册补全对话10套专项复习题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014新目标八年级英语下册补全对话10套专项复习题
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
新目标八年级英语下册&&& 专项训练五.补全对话
A(John wants to invite Sue and Judy to see a film. He is calling Sue …)Sue. Hello!John. Hello ! May I speak to Sue ?Sue .This is Sue speaking ._____1_____John,This is John.Sue. Hi , John. How are you ?John.Fine, thank you.and you?Sue. I’m OK.What’up?& John.___2________Sue. Yes, I’m free.John. I’ve got three tickets for a film this Saturday evening. I’d like to invite you and Judy to see the film. Would you like to go with me ?Sue.___3________John. Great! By the way, do you have Judy’s telephone number?Sue. Yes.John.___4_________Sue. Sure. I’ll call her as soon as possible. When and where shall we meet ?John. ______5_____________Sue. OK. Let’s meet at 5.00 pm at the cinema.John. All right.See you then.Sue. See you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& BAmy.__________1______Bob. Speaking!Amy. I’m calling to thank you for your present.Bob._____2_______?Amy. Very much. It is a beautiful sweater. Ireally like the color.Bob. By the way, you look wonderful at the party.& Amy. Thank you ! I really enjoyed it. _____3_______Bob. Oh, I went to the History Museum.Amy. ____4________Bob. Well, I saw many old inventions on show.Amy. Wow! Are there any new inventions?Bob. Yes, many more ! ____5_______Amy. Sounds great.&
C.从方框内所给句子中选择恰当的句子完成下面对话,并将代表答案的字母填在答题卡的相应位置。(共5分,每小题1分)(09锦州)  Miss Wu:Can I help you?  Li Gang:Yes,I'd like to return this book,please.  Miss Wu:1 ______.  Li Gang:No,I couldn’t read it.I had a hard time reading a few&&&&& pages,and then I decided to give up.  Miss Wu:2 ______.  Li Gang:It wasn’t the language.It was the words.They are too small for me.  Miss Wu:3______.What call I do for you then?  Li Gang:Well,Pd be glad if you could find me another book.  Miss Wu:4______.  Li Gang:Yes,but one with bigger words.  Miss Wu:5_____.  Li Gang:Oh,Oliver Twist.This one is fine.And the words arc much bigger.Thank you very much  Miss Wu:You’re welcome.  A.What about this one?  B.Did you enjoy the book?  C.Another English storybook?  D.Yes,they arc really small.  E.Oh? But I know you are good at English.
D(09济南)对话,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳答案完成对话。Andrea:Hi,Mark.I want to have a class party. Will you help me organize it?Mark:Sure,andrea.&& 1&& So when are you going to have the party?Andrea:&& 2&& Mark:No,today is too early. If you going to have it today,most of the class won’t come.Andrea:& 3& Mark:Because the students have to get ready for a test.Andrea:Okay,let’s have it tomorrow evening.Mark:Hmm...tomorrowis Saturday. Students will go home.Andrea:Okay,let’s have it Monday evening. We can all meet. We can sing and dance.Mark:& 4& But I think we need some foodand drinks.Andrea:Right. Could you help mebuy some? Mark:Sure,I can do it. And what do we need?Andrea:& 5& Mark:Okay.
1.&& A. I don’t know.&& B. I can you. .C. I can’t do it.&&& D. I have it 2.& A. how about the party.&&&&& B.& how about the place.& &&& C.& how about this evening.& D.& how about the test. 3.& A. Why do you say so?& B.& Do you like it? C. Who won’t come?&& D. When did you thinkadout it? 4.& A. good idea&&&&&&&&&& B. sure they are.&& C. of course.&&&&&&&&&& D. here you are.& 5.& A. What’s the problem?&&& B. I hope not. C. Who can go there?&&&&&&&& D. let’s make a list.&
E(L----Liming,&&& W-----Wanghai)L. Hello ,Wanghai .Where are you going?W. ______1______L. The flower shop ? _______2______? W. Don’t you know tomorrow is the second Sunday of May ?L. oh,I see. Tomorrow is Mother’s Day!W. Yes ,you are right. _______3_______?L. of course. Let’s go to the shop together. But I think I should buy a good present such as a dress& for my mother.W.. ____4_____. I think that to send my mother some beautiful flowers is the best.L.Perhaps you are right . I’ll follow you .W. ________5_______?L. I think carnations are the best, How do like them?W. That’s great,! Let’s go.
F根据对话内容,在每小题的空白处写出一个完整的句子,使对话意思完整。(07茂名)
A: Hi, Tom. You were not here yesterday afternoon. What was wrong?(09天津)B: 1____________A: Sorry to hear that. _2______________?B: Much better. The fever is gone. But I still cough and I feel weak.A: _____3_________________?B: Yes, I have. I went to the doctor’s yesterday afternoon. The doctor gave me some medicine and asked me to stay in bed for a few days.A: _____4_____________?B: Because I’m afraid I’ll miss more lessons and I’ll be left behind.A: Don’t worry. Take care of yourself. ____5_________B: Thank you.
G完成下面对话,每个空格只准填一个句子,你可以使用或不使用所给的标点符号。M: Good morning.W: Good morning, doctor.M: 1 ____________________________________________________________________ ?W: I’m not feeling well. 2 _____________________________________________________ .M: When did it start ?W: 3 ______________________________________________________________________ .M: You should come earlier.W: I wanted to come earlier. 4_________________________________________________ .M: Oh, I see.W: 5 ______________________________________________________________________ ?M: If you came one day later, it would be serious. Take this medicine three times a day and stay in bed for two days.W: Thank you, doctor.H根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的句子,使对话意义连贯,完整.A.&I’ve learned you are going to France to study painting .1___________________ ?B.&Well ,I’m leaving on Monday.A.&2___________________________________ ?B.&No , never . It’s the first time for me to go to France.A.&Paris is a beautiful city . It has some fantastic sights ,including the Eiffel Tower._3____________________________________?B.& No , not far .the Eiffel Tower is near my art school, so I’ll visit it first.A. _4________________________________________?B.& Yes. I’ve learned a little French in school , so I’ll try to speak.A.& __5_______________________________________ ? B. If& I want to eat Chinese food , I’ll cook it myself .
I补全对话。每空一词A: _________me, please. Could you tell me _________ to get to the East Street Hospital?B: Go _________ this street _________you _________the second traffic lights. _________right and you’ll _________ the hospital at the _________ of the road.A: How _________ is it?B: About three kilometers. It’ll _________ you about _________an hour. But you’d _________ catch a bus.A: _________ bus shall I take?B: The Number 2 bus will take you _________.A: Thanks a lot.B: You’re _________.&J
A:Excuse me,sir? Where is the nearest hotel?  B.-(1)_____ _____.You may ask that policeman over there.  A:Thank you all the same.   (The man goes to the policeman)  A:Excuse me.(2) ?  C:No,there isn’t a hotel near here,but there is one near the Bank of China.  A:-(3)-____ ____ __?  C:lt’s about two kilometres away.  A:(4) ?&&&   C:You’d better take a taxi,because it’s so late,there aren’t any buses now.  A: (5) .  C:You’re welcome. 文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?初中英语单项测试(补全对话)--教育--人民网
&&&&&&中小学题库&&&&
初中英语单项测试(补全对话)
资料提供:
】【】【】【】【】
补全对话一、选词填空题(共18题,题分合计18分)1.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: Hello! This is Mike speaking. May I speak John?B: 1
____A: I'm sorry to trouble you. Could I borrow your bike?B: 2
____A: I've lost my key to the bike. But I'll have to see a friend in a hospital.B: 3
____A: About four o'clock.B: 4
___I hope everything goes well. Bye!A: 5
____2.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: Hello, may I speak to Jim, please?B: 1
____A: Hi! Jim! This is Lucy.B: 2
____A: Could I borrow your English notebook, please?B: Certainly. I'll bring it to school tomorrow.A: Thank you very much. By the way, we'll have a new English teacher next week.B: 3
____A: She's Miss Yang.B: Great! I like the way she speaks English. Her English is wonderful.A: 4
She's a good teacher. Well, it's time to say goodbye now.B: 5
____A: See you.3.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: 1
____B: Hello, this is Li Hua. May I speak to Song Liang?A: Sorry, he isn't in. He left home a few minutes ago.B: 2
____A: Will you ring him up again tonight?B: 3
___I won't be free this evening.A: May I take a message for him?B: 4
____Will you tell him there'll be a lecture on English grammar by Mr. Smith at 2:00 tomorrow afternoon?A: Certainly. By the way, where will the lecture be given?B: 5
____4.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: 1
____B: I'm looking for a pair of black shoes.A: 2
____B: Size eight.A: 3
____But we've got some brown ones.B: Hmm. Have you got any other kind?A: 4
____B: Well, that pair looks nice. How much does it cost?A: Fifty yuan.B: Hmm! That's a bit expensive.5
____A: Certainly.5.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: Good afternoon, sir. May I help you?B: 1
____A: Yes, sir. What size, please?B: 2
____A: Here's one in your size. This is a very fine shirt.B: 3
____A: These are ninety-five each.B: That's a little more than I wanted to pay. 4
____A: Yes, I think I can find some for you. Here are some for eighty. And then we have some for seventy-five here.B: This one looks nice. 5
____6.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: 1
____B: It's just down that road … I think.A: Look! There's a policeman! 2
____B: All right. 3
____Can you tell us the way to the West Station?C: Yes. Walk down this road, and take the first turning on the left.B: 4
____C: About fifteen minutes, if you walk quickly.B: 5
____C: You're welcome.7.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: 1
____B: I don't feel very well. I've got a headache and a cough.A: 2
____B: Yes. But I haven't got a fever.A: Open your mouth and say “Ahh”.B: 3
____A: You've got a cold. How long have you been like this?B: 4
____A: Take this medicine and stay in bed for a few days. Then you'll be all right.B: 5
____8.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: Excuse me. This is the first time for me to visit this city. I want to go to the nearest Xinhua Bookstore. 1
___B: It's on the Pingan Street.A: Pingan Street? 2
___B: No, not far from here. It's only a mile away from here.A: 3
____B: Well, you can take the No.4 bus. The bus stop is just over there.4
____A: All right. Thank you.B: 5
____9.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: Meimei, are you free next Tuesday evening?B: 1
____A: Would you like to have supper with me?B: 2
____But I must ask my parents first. 3
____A: We'll have our supper at about a quarter past six. Will you come a little earlier? 4
____B: I have a lot of homework to do. I must finish that first. But I think I can be free at six. 5
____A: Sure.10.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: Hello, I'm so glad to see you again. How are you?B: 1
____A: Very well. Thanks. But you look worried.2
____B: I got a “C” in my English exam.A: 3
____B: I think English is too difficult for me. I don't understand why we Chinese students have to learn it.A: 4
____B: You are right, but English is so hard.A: It is hard, but it is important. Let me help you.B: 5
____I'll try harder.11.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: We'd like to ask you and your wife to have dinner with us this Saturday evening.1
____B: This Saturday evening?A: 2
____B: It's very kind of you. We'd be very happy to come.A: 3
____B: What time should we plan to arrive?A: 4
____B: 7:00? That's fine. 5
____12.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: You're might be very angry with me.B: 1
____A: Well, I had promised to lend me my book.B: Yes?A: 2
____B: Oh? Why not?A: My cousin took it yesterday.B: 3
____A: I am very sorry.B: 4
____These things often happen.A: You aren't angry?B: 5
____13.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: Hello. May I speak to Larry?B: I'm afraid Larry isn't here right now. 1
____A: This is Bob, his friend speaking. Would you please ask Larry to bring a few bottles of soda to the party tonight?B: 2
____I'm writing it down. &Bob called. You should bring a few bottles of soda to the party tonight.& Is that right?A: 3
____You might ask him to call me back if he has a chance.B: 4
____A: Thanks very much.B: 5
____A: Goodbye.14.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: You don't look well.1
____B: Yes, I've had this pain in my chest lately.A: 2
____B: Ever since last Sunday.A: Well, can I give you some advice?B: 3
____A: I think you should see a doctor as soon as possible.B: 4
____Thank you for your advice.A: 5
____15.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: You know … I wonder why our English teacher hasn't come yet. She may be held up on her way.B: 1
____I'm sure she'll be here for class soon.A: I don't know. She may be…. I'm not so sure. 2
____B: Oh, come on. There is nothing to worry about.A: 3
____I enjoy English class very much. I don't want to miss it.B: 4
____But I can teach myself.A: Ah, there. 5
____B: I told you that there was nothing to worry about.16.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: Do you enjoy your new job?B: Do you really want to know?A: 1
____B: Well, I don't enjoy my new job at all.A: 2
____B: I can't get on well with my boss.A: 3
____B: He is always angry with me.A: Oh really. 4
____B: Don't worry. I won't. Thank you for your advice.A: 5
____17.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: I'd love to talk with you, but I really have to go now.B: 1
____A: OK. Could me have lunch together some day next week?B: 2
____A: Hmm. I'm afraid I can't make it on Monday. I've to fly to Chicago.3
____B: Wednesday sounds good. Where should we meet?A: 4
____B: Fine.A: See you then.B: 5
____18.根据上下文用适当的句子补全对话。A: 1
____B: Yes. I once lived in Paris.A: Well, I'm going to visit there.
____B: Sure. You should certainly go to Notre Dame Cathedral, the Versailles palace and the Louvre.A: Those are really good ideas.
____B: Yes. Go to Maxim's. And if you go there, you'd better have the duck there.A: That sounds good. What else?B: Be sure to have someone take your picture in front of the Eiffel TowerA: 4
____B: Is there anything else you want to know?A: No. You've been very helpful.
____ 试卷答案一、选词填空题(共18题,题分合计18分)1.答案(30018):1.Yes. What is it?2.Certainly. What happened?3.I see. When will you be back?4.OK. Here is the key.5.Thank you. Bye.2.答案(30019):1.Jim speaking.2.Hello, Lucy!3.Who is she?4.I agree with you.5.See you tomorrow.3.答案(30020):1.Hello. who's that speaking?2.That's too bad.3.?I'm afraid I can not.4.It's very kind of you.5.In the meeting room.4.答案(30021):1.What can I do for you?2.What size do you want?3.I'm afraid we haven't got any black shoes in that size at the moment.4.What about those shoes over there?5.Can I try them on, please?5.答案(30022):1.Yes, I'd like to buy a shirt.2.Thirty-four.3.How much is it?4.Don't you have some less expensive shirts?5.I'll take this one.6.答案(30023):1.Where's the West Station?2.Let's ask him the way.3.Excuse me.4.And is it very far?5.I see. Thank you very much.7.答案(30024):1.What's matter?2.Have you taken your temperature?3.Ahh….What's wrong, doctor?4.Since last night.5.All right. Thank you, doctor.8.答案(30025):1.Can you tell me where it is, please?2.Is it far from here?3.How can I get there, please?4.Or you can walk there if you like.5.You're welcome.9.答案(30026):1.Yes. I think so. Why?2.Oh, thank you. I would love to.3.What time shall I come?4.About a quarter to six, OK?5.Is it OK?10.答案(30027):1.Fine, thank you. How about you?2.What's wrong?3.I'm sorry to hear that.4.You know English is very useful.5.That's very kind of you.11.答案(30028):1.Would you be able to come?2.Yes. We hope you'll be able to join us.3.Great!4.How about 7:00?5.We'll be looking forward to meeting you.12.答案(30029):1.Why do you say that?2.I'm afraid I wasn't able to do it.3.Don't worry about it.4.It doesn't matter.5.No, that's OK.13.答案(30030):1.Can I take a message?2.OK. Just a minute.3.Yes, I think so.4.All right. I'll give him the message.5.You're welcome. Goodbye.14.答案(30031):1.Is anything the wrong?2.How long have you been like this?3.Sure.4.Maybe. Hmm you're right.5.Not at all.15.答案(30032):1.I don't think so.2.I'm afraid something has happened.3.I hope so. 4.Neither do I.5.She comes at last.16.答案(30033):1.Yes, of course. 2.Oh,Why?3.Why can't you?4.But don't give up trying to have a good relationship with him.5.Good luck!17.答案(30034):1.Well, let's get together soon.2.Sure. How about Monday?3.Are you free on Wednesday?4.Let's meet at the gate of the park.5.See you.18.答案(30035):1.You've been to Paris, haven't you?2.Could you tell me where I should visit?3.Are there any good places for us to have delicious French food?4.I'll do that.5.Thanks a lot.
(责任编辑:何梦莹(实习))
&&&E-mail推荐
1.遵守中华人民共和国有关法律、法规,尊重网上道德,承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接引起的法律责任。
2.人民网拥有管理笔名和留言的一切权力。
3.您在人民网留言板发表的言论,人民网有权在网站内转载或引用。
4.如您对管理有意见请向或反映。
新闻排行榜
镜像:   
人 民 网 版 权 所 有 ,未 经 书 面 授 权 禁 止 使 用
Copyright &
by .cn. all rights reserved当前位置:
>>>根据对话内容填空,补全对话。A:Goodmorning!CanIhelpyou? B:Ye..
根据对话内容填空,补全对话。
A:&Good&morning!&Can&I&help&you? B:&Yes,&please.&I'd&like&a&pair&of&leather&shoes.& A:&What&color&do&you&want?&We&have&two&colors.& B:&I&think&I&1_____&white&to&black.& A:&What&size&do&you&wear? B:&Size&37.&May&I&try&them&2_____? A:&Certainly.& B:&Oh,&I'm&afraid&they&are&a&little&&3_____&&for&me.& A:&Here's&another&pair&in&size&38.&What&do&you&&4_____&of&them? B:&Oh,&good.&They&are&big&&5_____.&I&think&I'll&take&them.&
题型:补全对话,情景问答难度:中档来源:同步题
1.&prefer&& 2. on&& 3. small&& 4. think&&& 5. enough
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据对话内容填空,补全对话。A:Goodmorning!CanIhelpyou? B:Ye..”主要考查你对&&情景交际&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
情景交际:也叫口语应用,试题根据对话的基本形式是一问一答的特点,通过提供一定的语境,将语言放在交际的实际情景中去考查。它所涉及的内容多是初中英语课本中出现过的与学生学习、生活相联系、实用性强的内容。它既考查特定交际场合使用的表达方式,也通过语境考查词汇和语法知识的运用。情景交际题注意事项:1.所补全的对话内容必须能使上、下文连贯一致,因而必须瞻前顾后、全盘考虑,不能仅看上一个问句就选择答句,或仅根据下文中的答句就补全它的问句,否则容易造成逻辑错误。 2. 做题前应注意试题前面是否有中文或英语的背景提示。这些背景提示是确定话题内容的重要依据,不可疏忽带过。 3. 在选择过程中考生应注意把已选出的选项划去,避免重复选择的错误。 4. 做题时要先易后难,一时难以确定不要勉强先做,否则易造成连锁错误。 &解题思路与技巧:1. 通览全文,领会大意,揣摩话题。解题时应先跳过空格通览全文,了解对话大意,根据对大意的把握,判定语境,揣摩话题。&2. 根据语境,细读选项,选择答案。在把握话题和语境的基础上,针对对话的每一空白处,细读所提供的选项,认真分析它们之间的异同,依据对话有关情景内容,选择正确的答案。&3.通盘考虑,前后联想,先易后难。要从对话整体理解出发,依照上、下问答的逻辑顺序来考虑所选择的答案,不可不顾前后顺序,孤立地就上句就补下句,这样可能出现所补句子符合上文而不符合下文的情况。要先解决有把握的、容易的,再回头补选较难的。&4.通读对话,义形结合,验证答案。将对话补全之后,再将整段对话通读一遍,逐一验证答案。所选的答案不仅语义上要符合语境,而且要保证语言正确,做到说话得体。&&&&
发现相似题
与“根据对话内容填空,补全对话。A:Goodmorning!CanIhelpyou? B:Ye..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 初二补全对话 的文章

随机推荐