英语在我的生命中最重要的人里朋友非常重要

当前位置: &
求翻译:做为我的一个好朋友,他陪伴我成长,他是重要的在我的生命中是什么意思?
做为我的一个好朋友,他陪伴我成长,他是重要的在我的生命中
问题补充:
As one of my good friend, he accompanied me to grow, he is important in my life
As my good friend, he accompany me growing up, he is important in my life
Does for mine good friend, he accompanies me to grow, he is important in mine life
Serve as a good friend of mine, he accompanied me growing up, he is important in my life
Serve as a good friend of mine, he accompanied me growing up, he is important in my life
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!4发现相似题“在我最后这段生命”用英语怎么说?_百度知道
“在我最后这段生命”用英语怎么说?
写作:in the rest of all my life1、the rest of sth 表示某事的余下部份。2、其它表达方式还有:2.1 in my remaining life2.2 in the last stage of my whole life
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
In my last life在我最后这段生命That part of my life may have been weird, but it was not an irrelevance.我生命中的这段时光或许有些奇怪,但它并非毫无疑义
第一句没有of?
可以有,只是这样表达很怪异
为了凑足歌词字数
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他8条回答
We always think there*s gonna be more time,then it runs out.
In the rest of my life.
采纳,亲╭(╯3╰)╮
&In my last this period of life&
in my last lifetime
The last time in my life
  在我最后这段生命的英语翻译是In my last life  造句:  In my last life, I want to make a long journey  在我最后这段生命,我想进行一次长途旅行
on the last times fo my life
the last time of my life
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语翻译这个句子 谢谢了友谊对每个人都很重要,并且人社会中生存的必要条件2.有人把友谊看的比自己的生命更重要,有人觉得友谊是互相利用,这只是互相帮助变的赤裸,如果你能交到一个_百度作业帮
用英语翻译这个句子 谢谢了友谊对每个人都很重要,并且人社会中生存的必要条件2.有人把友谊看的比自己的生命更重要,有人觉得友谊是互相利用,这只是互相帮助变的赤裸,如果你能交到一个
用英语翻译这个句子 谢谢了友谊对每个人都很重要,并且人社会中生存的必要条件2.有人把友谊看的比自己的生命更重要,有人觉得友谊是互相利用,这只是互相帮助变的赤裸,如果你能交到一个可以在你困难时帮助你,烦恼时安慰你,而不求回报的,那你将是非常幸运的3. 我认为如果要交真心朋友,你希望朋友怎样对你那你先要怎样对待朋友,有付出才有回报,在享受一段真正的友谊时分享和付出都是快乐的.
Friendship means a lot to every individual, and it is also crucial for survival in this society. Some people regard friendship more significant than their own lives, some merely consider it a way of taking advantage of each other, in a more civilized form. You will be very lucky to have a friend who bails you out when you face difficulties, comforts you when you are troubled, and never expects returns. I assume that to have a true friend, you need to treat him/her the way yo no pay no gain. Both paying and gaining are enjoyable when you are in a true friendship.
Friendship is very important for everyone, and the survival of human society, a necessary condition for 2. Some people see the friendship is more important than his own life, some people think that fr...
Friendship is very important to everybody, and people in the society of survival and necessary conditions 2. Someone put friendship see more important than his own life, somebody feels friendship is m...
Friendship is very important for everyone, and it is the necessary requirement for people to exist in society. Second,some people
think the friendship is more important than his own life, some people...感恩我生命中出现的所有朋友英文_百度知道
感恩我生命中出现的所有朋友英文
Thanks for all friends ever appeared in my life.Thanks for all friends ever encountered in my life.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 朋友的重要性 的文章

随机推荐