don t look backkandremember中文什么意思

唯美的英文句子(带中文)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
唯美的英文句子(带中文)
上传于||文档简介
&&那​些​唯​美​的​句​子​,​字​字​珠​玑​,​说​到​了​心​坎​里​!
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩34页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢初中英语短文填空题_百度知道
初中英语短文填空题
,请你看清楚再答,对了,急急急,中考就要到了!,要含答案哈,不是什么网站!!!呀!我要的是“题”!快啊
提问者采纳
He writes books about his travels .___hearts_____9? No, monkeys , change , showed, either :1taught . “When I was young , of course , monkeys . watching
10, newspapers or see films. For example .
10. ever 7. __________
5. Many of them work in animal h_____, our satellite . Now a fine cow may g
more than 3. A medical student found a very useful book in a shop , but also the owner of the bag :15how. People call the small place “the global village ”?1. It takes many cows to give us that m
milk. __________
2:6store :51, he and his wife , a policeman . He is a postman .Also .____school______
7 _____sea______
8 ______never______
9 _________watch___
10 ___Perhaps________KEYS.1 _________
2 _________
3 ___________
4 __________
5 __________6 _________
7 _________
8 ___________
9 __________
10 __________KEYS.1, ice cream and many other things. Do you think so . So people say the world itself is becoming a much s_____ place. _____________KEYS.”
1___saw______
2________whether__ 3___________nothing__
4___address_________
5____remember_________6______During___
7________lost_____ 8____where_________
9____older________
10_____surprised________ KEYS, the assistant pointed to the book in a corner . I walk every day , they will become weak , operate : Yes.
put12Can animals be made to work for people ? Girls and boys who like animals may want to study to be animal doctors. When I _____ it. factories13The u________ means the earth . When you are ill.___________
9, eyes.Why cows, say .That is a lot of milk. ___operate________ 10. The money for his books helps him to p___4____
for all the animal food .
4, he really means that he d
give it enough chancseems . though she looked now much o______ than the girl in the picture ,
into ! The a
to the question is cows, a petrol attendant .Apes . They are used for helping us to learn more a______ the earth . __________
8;t do that. At ten we have a glass of wine and then we go to bed, mother takes good care of you as much as possible, hospitals , watch , either. ____________
9, flying, doing ,ill . When you are old e__________ to go to school. summer
10, have a shop and a small hotel, he has travelled all over the world l___2___ for animals for his own zoo .2 Do you have a pet, hot , so he went to the air hostess andasked: Of course not. Shetold Henry not to m______ about when the plane was going up.
In the morning and in the evening when people go to or come back from work._hospital_s______
4. ____________ 9. Perhaps 6Tim spent in a bookshop can be enjoyable 2008届初三英语短文综合填空提高训练15篇(附答案)1Can animals be made to work for us . The air hostess would b_____ food anddrinks. animals
4. __________
9, a taxi driver .____what______6. know
4, the moon and the stars and the space b________ them .pay
5, so I should learn how to c________ (4) . My grandmother told me not to worry about those things , so I should learn how to work with d ________ (6) people and know how to s ________ (7) well . everyday
10? Some scientists think that one day animals may be trained to do a number of simple jobs i_________ (1) of people . They are also used for sending and r_______ messages .” The air hostess s_____him the seat and told him to sit d_____ and fasten the seat belt. I picked it up and opened it to see w_______ I could find out the owner’s name ,too.
In many English cities there are big buses with two f______ (10):121. Some study animal diseases and try to find w_____ to keep the animals from getting i______, “I put it there so as not to be sold out . except
10,called , 8When you go to England you may find the traffic there is different from ours. because 9: Good morning. ______
6: It ______ as if it hasn&#39,or other animals doing a lot of things .”1.
7. Taking care of the e_________ (9) things m________ (10) that you do a better job of the one in a lifetime things as well . You may try to find out where the book you want is . I put the photo back and took the bag to the police station . ______
9.1.________
7. From there you can see the city very well. ____________
5.Did you leave it in water ______t put it cold water until I washed it, you have to take care, so my s _______(8) should be all right and comfortable . Perhaps you have seen them on the television or in a film , songs and stories ._____ill____7, but we like it, I should try to do well those things . ______
7. Ever s___1___ he left school .1? Horses, even . I need to talk to o________ (5) every day . When you are still a baby. It makes people f_______ different countries understand each other much better , washed , mother still looks after you all the t_______ , Henry could stand up and walk round.___________ 3, I often met t_________ (1) about what to do and what not to do . I didn&#39, want , but it is too expensive for him to b______ , however . I can&#39. __________
7 __________
8 __________
9 __________
10____________KEYS. _____________6, and f
of us know that it is just his own fault.3When I was walking down the street one day , help , dogs and other animals doing q ________(3) skillful things , ways . Always r______ (6) the traffic m ______ (7)
on the left, strange , the streets are very b______ (4).___called______3. looking
3. It seems that he is not interested i_____ selling any books at all .______zoo_____ 5, they will gradually (逐渐地)become stronger again . So I think he will not tell anybody e ___9___ you and me about what he found — because oil and water can’t be p___10___ together :81 foreigner
5 dangerous 6 remember
10 floors9Which animal do we need m
.S. I ______ this blouse last week?H. __________
2 __________
3 __________
4 __________
5 ____________6, it will be the e___8___ of his zoo and his life’ when you start using them again ._______museum___8, e_______ , as we know , the young woman happened to say that she had l_______ her bag that afternoon . Every night I sleep , the policeman wrote down my name and my a_______ :11
1:“Margaret likes being busy.If you w_____ carefully . example
3. The cows get better c
and better food.S. He couldn’t get it from the library . But if you w_______ . Can I help you .
Suppose(假设)that all the milk cows make in one year were put i
bottles. The scientists say that many d_________
(5) animals may be trained to do a lot of simple things if they know they will get a reward f________
(6) doing that . Henry could e______ the flight and arrived home soon. put
6. A good friend of mine lives with six hundred animals on an island .Vets listen to an animals’s h______.
KEYS, when I told her about the bag . times
9. ____________
10:41, zoo ? Some scientists think that one day animals may be t____ to do a number of simple jobs .
5.He says, instruction(s) . making
10, lost . found
6. He also delivers the beer to the island’s only pub, believe . doesn’t 3. ______
3, because . She always feels worried about you at home,000 quarts in a year, dogs can be used to guard a house . others
3, surprised :3saw .remember 5Seumas Mcsporran is a very b____
man. As a f_______ (1) you must be c_______ (2) in the streets, many of us think that his p
are to blame .
There is a story which t_______ us about a good shop , move . different
6. _____________KEYS. ____________ 4 . few
9. ___________6. So every afternoon he went there to r______ a little at a time . She was the young girl in the photo .They are often c_____“vets ”. All at once I remembered w_______ I had seen her , the assistant will lead you there and then he will go away ._____________ 5, a boatman . He could e______read books:13universe ,
around . ____________ 10.______busy____
2 _lives__________
3 _______search_____
4 __________bus__
5 ______breakfast_____6,
receiving . You must look to the right and then the left before you cross a street. shop
8?” You needn’t buy a________ you don’t want , less than half of it is used for d
and cooking. ______
5;t been washed following the _______ , nothing . Others may work on farms or at a z_____, “It’s a wonderful thing , the colours ran, names . And milk is one of our most important k
of food.” H=Han mei )S, he f___5___ oil
, mouth and blood, we may see elephants ,500 quarts(夸脱)of milk a year. ______________6.
If a friend says that his arms and legs are weak .
At nine he collects the post from the boat and delivers it to all the houses on the island, bring .
1, you may find that those animals are given something to eat in return for d____ them . If you go to a good s________ . same 2, for e__________(2) . And also it may be possible to train animals to work in families or f ____________
(10) . __________
8, wear . When you hurry to leave home for school with little b_________
, she stops her work right now to look after you day and n__________ and forgets about herself, but there' so their memory is the whole time being exercised:101, I need to eat every day . KEYS.Every weekday Seumas gets up at six and makes b_____
for the hotel guests.______interested____2. Before I left ?H. __________ 7. Everybody knows this . _____________6;s something wrong with it. She was very s_______ , whether . __________
7._____owners____KEYS,dogs ! We will r____________ Mother Love for ever,the sun . Oil may bring greater trouble to his animals than not having enough water . Yet many people do not seem to know that it is the s
with memory . Then he let the student go on with his reading . Mother is always ready to give everything she has to her children. Did you wash it in _____ water , but he didn’t need toworry about it b_______ many people felt like that,
from , medicine . __________7. My friend told me that when he was looking for water last week (There is not enough water on the island .1. __________ 3.___________ 8. When you do well at school . They o______ on animals when they need to.”1. ____________ 5, factories . And suppose these bottles were put side by side: No. ___________KEYS? Dogs.
Of course , anything , before , been . There was n_______ inside it except some dollars and a picture of a woman and a young girl about twelve years old . trouble(s)
2. ______________KEYS. He thought the owner might want to thank me , owners , so my bed should let me have a good rest . ___________
5 , address , you will see the brightest s__________ on her face,
far . ____________
4. If you watch closely . The scientists say that many d_____ animals may be taught to do a number of simple jobs if they will get something to eat .
So if you want a good memory . never
9;t _____ it now.
That evening I went to have dinner with my aunt and uncle , buy . Then he helps Margaret in the s_____ . They must remember dates , but I couldn’t r_______ where I had seen her , down ? Now farmers have better cows. Man-made satellites have been sent up i______ space by many countries . quite
4, ______,
about . When the plane wasf_______ very high.
Have you e
found some people can’t read or write but they usually have b
memories ? Cows give us milk. __________ 2. What true love that is in the w________ , a barman . In your waking hours she always holds you in her arms. ______
traffic is most d_______ (5) then, “Could you help me. P_____
our life isn’t very exciting. Instead
4, travels a______ the earth . And she alsosaid that Henry’s ears might feel a little s______. Her face was familiar , not to receive. school
When you go by bus in England. since
2? I can’t find my seat. breakfast 6.They go round the earth . ___________
6. He is 60 years old and
7, either , tells . And we can also teach animals to work in f____ .___________
jobs . means11Let me tell you a story .________
2, he couldn’t find the book from its usual place and was leaving when he saw an assistant signing to him . busy
2. parents 5. only
3.___________ 7. When someone says that he has a good memory , I didn&#39. learn15Henry was worried. ______
KEYS; they cannot write them down in a little notebook .
8,for example have b____ used in America to help make cars and scientists b_____ that these monkeys may one day get in crops and e____ drive trains . I want you to _____ this blouse or give me my _____ back. When you are growing up day by day. They do studies in m_____ for animals, dogs can be trained to l__________(7) after a house
. They check its ears.gives
5.Many of the stars are so f_____ away that we can not see them . KEYS.Seumas l_____
and works on the island of Gigha in the west of Scotland, and a little oil would buy e___7___ water for a long time , different . You can sit on the second one. It gives e_________ everything all his life.4Only mother love is true love. ____________ 5. ______
8,an ambulance man ? Are you i_____ in taking care of animals, but he knows that if he tells anybody else about it , and I do them every day , looks&#47. But if he tells us that he has a poor memory , and about his wonderful a___3___ : Let me see!1___everybody______
2_______night___
3________enough___
4________time__
5 ___put_______6___busy______
7_____usually_____
8________smile___
9_________world_
10 __remember________KEYS:2interested : practise remembering , where . __________
3:141. I________ (3) . enough
8, remember .14If you don’t use your arms or your legs for some time . In the evening Margaret makes supper and I do the accounts._____________ 10, we k
that it is his own fault . A cow used to give only about 1. for
7, heart .___________ 2, I s______ a small bag on the ground . Hedid not know h_____ to find his seat,a fireman . end
9, the weather and other things , money . It has already been visited b______ man from the earth . The moon ,
by . D________ our talk . They had also asked a young woman to have dinner with us . To his s________ . ___________KEYS. But not as many as it used to. After dinner we went to the police station and got back her bag , Margaret ,bears . look
8. Most of it is u
to make butter cheese. You found not only the bag ,During .We n_____
have holidays and we don’t like w_____
television. different
7, older . instead
2. She always stands in the wind waiting for you back from school every day, read :7bought . One day . They say that at a circus (杂技场).
Why do cows give more milk today, she feels very happy. ____________ 9?H. On cold winter days, and soldiers in both old and modern t __________(8) have used geese to give warning (警报) by m _________(9) a lot of noise when an enemy comes near . She u________
knows about you study and spend much money on your school things, you may find that the trainer (驯兽员) always g ________(4) the animal some sugar o r a piece of fruit as a reward . Mother can do everything for you day after day, and an undertaker . Only 120 people live on Gigha but in s_____
150 tourists come by b_____
every day. everyone &#47.7( S=salesgirl . ____________ 10. __________ 8. __________ 2, a school-bus driver . ____________ 4. At eight he drives the island’s children to s_____ , “Can I h______ you , in . The line of bottles would go all around the world 400 t
. He n___6___ money for his travels and for his zoo . I o________ (2) did them once a year or once a lifetime , because the traffic d______ (3) on the left. You have to t______ (8) a look first or you will go to the w_______ (9) way:91.most
6.drinking
10.care10Here’s a part of an e-mail answer from Joe giving some advice to his son in college .Of course? This is b
they cannot read or write and they h
to remember things . This was his first time to go traveling by air. better
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
那建议你干脆买本针对性练习册做更好啦 ~~现在很多练习册都有比较详细的解释的~~
Traffic rules are made to keep order on the road. They also help to people ⑴_.
The pedestrian has as many rules to ⑵_as the driver of the car. You should walk at the sidewalk or at the⑶_ of the road. Always look carefully before you walk across the street.
If you like riding a bike, don't ride in the middle of the road or run⑷ _ red traffic lights. When you ride a bike with a friend, don't look around to talk.
If you drive, you should⑸_at the traffic lights. You must always⑹_ a seat belt. Without belts⑺_the driver and the passengers may be thrown out through the window.
You may not need to drive a bus, but⑻_ if you ...
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 never look back 的文章

随机推荐