或,即可保存询价历史
给商家留言
我对您在丁香通发布的“Azalea (Chinese) (Rhododendron molle) Flower RGBRM” 非常感兴趣。请联系我并提供报价。
让更多商家联系我
你可能感兴趣的产品
丁香通采购热线:400-
Copyright (C)
DXY All Rights Reserved.相关词典网站:当前位置: &
求翻译:我画的是荷花,你们那应该有这种花的对吗?在中国这种花,代表高尚的品质。在古代,许多诗人都用这种花来形容一个人清廉、高尚。是什么意思?
我画的是荷花,你们那应该有这种花的对吗?在中国这种花,代表高尚的品质。在古代,许多诗人都用这种花来形容一个人清廉、高尚。
问题补充:
I drew a lotus, you should be that this flower right? In China, this flower, on behalf of the noble quality. In ancient times, many poets in this flower to describe a person is honest, noble.
I am a lotus, you should have this kind of flower to? This kind of flower in China, on behalf of high quality. In ancient times, many poets have used the flower to describe a personal integrity, high moral character.
I draw am the lotus, your that should have this to plant flowers to? Plants flowers in Chinese this, represents the noble quality.In the ancient times, many poets all used this to plant flowers described a person was incorruptible, is noble.
I was Lotus, you should have this kind of flower is it? In China, this kind of flower, representative of noble qualities. In ancient times, many poets have used this kind of flower to describe someone honest, noble.
0i is the lotus, you should have this kind of flower to? This kind of flower in China, on behalf of high quality. In ancient times, many poets have used the flower to describe a personal integrity, high moral character. ;
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 flowerfell同人小说 的文章

随机推荐