英语句子大全子

唯美英文句子带翻译
一、&all things are difficult before they are easy.凡事必先难后易。
二、&A positive attitude will have positive results,because attitudes are contagious.积极的态度会带来积极的结果,因为态度是具有感染力的。
三、&Don&t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. 不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
四、&Before finding the right people, the only need to do is to make yourself good enough. 在找到合适的人之前,唯一需要做的,就是让自己足够的优秀。
五、&There'e somebody out there for everybody.You juse have to wait for god to bring them into your life.每个人都注定要遇到那个特别的人。你要做的就是等待老天将他带到你的身边。
六、&Good things come to those who smile. Have you smile today? Keep smiling. 好事情总是发生在那些微笑着的人身上。你今天微笑了么?
七、&Every little kindness you show me would shake my determination.你对我的一点点好,都会动摇我的决心。
八、&Everything happens for a reason 这个世界,没有偶然。
九、&The sandflaremembers the time we lost 沙漏记得`我们遗忘的时光
十、&god helps those who help themselves.天助自助者。
十一、&Trust is the easiest thing in the world to lose,and the hardest thing in the world to get back.信任是这个世界上最容易失去的东西,也是最难挽回的东西。
十二、&Everyone has problems. Some are just better at hiding them than others. 每个人都有自己的难处,只不过有的人不容易被发觉罢了。
十三、&Be yourself and stay unique. Your imperfections make you beautiful, lovable, and valuable.做最特别的自己,正因为你的不完美,你才如此美丽、可爱、珍贵!
十四、&Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,but by the moments that take our breath away.生活,不是用我们呼吸了多少下来衡量的,而是要看我们多少次屏住呼吸。
十五、&Would a man running in the rain, also don't want to put into the arm宁愿一个人在雨中奔跑,也不愿投入你那虚伪的怀抱。
十六、&Fear not that thy life shall come to an& end,but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning.不要害怕你的生活将要结束,应该担心你的生活不曾真正开始。
十七、&Without you, my life don't know how to describe.没有你,我的生活不知道该怎样去形容。
十八、&For those things i don't talk about,it does not mean i don't know. 有些事不说,不代表不知道。
十九、&Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Learn to trust your heart. 跟着感觉走,静静地。学着去相信自己的内心。
二十、&Life is a journey,with problems to solve,lessons to learn,but most of all experiences to enjoy.人生如同一场旅行,路上会遇到各种苦难需要解决,各种新鲜事物需要学习,但最重要的是尽情享受路上的每一份经历。
二十一、&Memories can make you smile, but it can very well make you cry hard. 回忆,有时令你嘴角上扬,有时也能让你潸然泪下。
二十二、&We shouldn't blame,laugh at and envy anyone.We should be colorful in the sunshine,run in the winds and rains ,dreanm your own dreams and go your own way.不要埋怨谁,也不要嘲笑谁,也不羡慕谁,阳光下灿烂,风雨中奔跑,做自己的梦,走自己的路。
二十三、&Beauty is superficial, but ugly goes down to the bone. 美貌固然肤浅,丑陋却能深入骨髓
二十四、&I need to believe love can last...我真的想去相信爱是可以长久的。
二十五、&Gentle to have, but not compromise, I want to be in quiet, not stron温柔要有,但不是妥协,我要在安静中,不慌不忙的坚强。
您可能也喜欢:
------分隔线----------------------------一段优美英文句子_经典句子_范文先生网
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
一段优美英文句子
时间:栏目:
  一段优美英文句子    1、One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime.When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love.一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。    2、I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。    3、Don't forget the things you once you owned.Treasure the things you can't get.Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。    4、Remember, the brick walls are there for a reason.The brick walls are not there to keep us out.The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want someting.Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough.They're there to stop the other people.请记住,阻挡你的障碍必有其原因!这道墙并不是为了阻止我们,这道墙让我们有机会展现自己有多想达到这目标。这道墙是为了阻止那些不够渴望的人,它们是为了阻挡那些不够热爱的人而存在的。    5、When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop.Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us.If the sky is still vast,clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you.当你的心真的在痛,眼泪快要流下来的时候,那就赶快抬头看看,这片曾经属于我们的天空;当天依旧是那么的广阔,云依旧那么的潇洒,那就不应该哭,因为我的离去,并没有带走你的世界。    6、Love makes man grow up or sink down.爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。    7、Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We alwaysthink that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing inthe world.But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize thatit's always light, light.We all thought love was very deep, but infact it's very thin.The deepest and heaviest love must grow up withthe time.有谁不曾为那暗恋而痛苦?我们总以为那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,暮然回首,我们才发现,它一直都是很轻,很轻的。我们以为爱的很深,很深,来日岁月,会让你知道,它不过很浅,很浅。最深和最重的爱,必须和时日一起成长。    8、When you are young, you may want several love experiences.But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough.You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非常宽大的胸襟才行。    9、Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow.When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere.Friend is who can give you strength at last.爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。    10、If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight- if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing.Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。    11、Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。    12、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand.It's about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。    13、In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love.Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。    14、If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。    15、One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music.Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。    16、Men love from overlooking while women love from looking up.If love isa mountain, then if men go up, more women they will see while womenwill see fewer men.男人的爱是俯视而生,而女人的爱是仰视而生。如果爱情像座山,那么男人越往上走可以俯视的女人就越多,而女人越往上走可以仰视的男人就越少。    17、If a woman is not sexy, if she is not emotional, if she is not reasonable, she has to know herself clearly.coz only she has is misfortune.女人如果不性感,就要感性;如果没有感性,就要理性;如果没有理性,就要有自知之明;如果连这个都没有了,她只有不幸。    18、We all live in the past.We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。    19、21.I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is.But I feel happy every day for this.我知道这世上有人在等我,但我不知道我在等谁,为了这个,我每天都非常快乐。    20、When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time.()This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by.It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。    21、only want to pull your fingertip, circles Earth last!我只想牵你的指尖,绕地球最后一圈!    22、An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting、A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。    23、For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.美丽的秀发,在于每天有孩子的手指穿过它。    24、For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.若要优雅的姿态,要记住行人不只你一个。    25、I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything.Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least.And then be a simple man.我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。    26、For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.若要可爱的眼睛,要看到别人的好处。    27、In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。    28、We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves.Andthen begin to love.Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to loveor how long it will be.Just wait for one love.Maybe no one will comeout, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.在自己面前,应该一直留有一个地方,独自留在那里。然后去爱。不知道是什么,不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人。可是,这种等待,就是爱情本身。    29、For a slim figure, share your foodwith the hungry.若要苗条的身材,把你的食物分给饥饿的人。    30、I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things、Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time.Forexample, when you love someone, changes are all around.Then I stepbackward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的感情。    31、For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.若要优美的嘴唇,要说友善的话。
下页更精彩:1
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
★相关文章:
★小编推荐:
本文标题:
链接地址:英语励志句子_励志英语
您当前位置: >>
英语励志句子
发布:&|&分类:&|&
  英语励志句子  1、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.  杰出的人有着目标,其他人只有愿望。  2、Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship.  比起谈着充满欺骗的恋爱,单身反而更好。  3、If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn&t lead anywhere.  太容易的路,可能根本就不能带你去任何地方。  4、Getting out of bed in winter is one of life&s hardest mission.  冬天,将自己从被窝里掏出来,是人生最难的任务之一了。  5、The future is scary but you can&t just run to the past cause it&s familiar.  未来会让人心生畏惧,但是我们却不能因为习惯了过去,就逃回过去。  6、I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.  我喜欢这样的时刻:我抓到你正在看我,你笑了,然后害羞地别过脸去。  7、Having a calm smile to face with being disdained indicates kind of confidence.  被轻蔑的时候能平静的一笑,这是一种。  8、Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.  是,你即使跨过一个又一个失敗,但也沒有失去热情。  9、Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.  并不是你面对了,任何事情都能改变。(& )但是,如果你不肯面对,那什么也变不了。  10、A guy who whispers in your ears, saying & It&s alright, I&m here.& Holds you when you&re sad, and treasures everything about you. That&s the guy I want to give my heart to.  那个人会在耳边轻声说:没事,我在这。在你悲伤时给你依靠,与你相关的,他都珍视。有这样的人,我爱定了。  11、Dream wh go
be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.  做你想做的梦吧,去你想去的地方吧,成为你想成为的人吧,因为你只有一次生命,一个机会去做所有那些你想做的事。  12、We all have moments of desperation. But if we can face them head on, that&s when we find out just how strong we really are.  我们都有绝望的时候,只有在勇敢面对时,我们才知道我们有多。  13、If they throw stones at you, don&t throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.  如果别人朝你扔石头,就不要扔回去了,留着作你建高楼的基石。  14、If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.  如果你的快乐与否取决于别人做了什么,我想,你真的有点问题。  15、When there&s no expectation, losing won&t bring hurt, gaining makes you surprised.  不去期望。失去了不会伤心,得到了便是惊喜。  16、Sometimes your plans don&t work out because God has better ones.  有时候,你的计划不奏效,是因为上天有更好的安排。  17、How much truth of heart in one&s life is told in a joke?  一辈子,有多少真心话,是以玩笑的方式说了出去?  18、A relationship should be between two people, not the whole world.  爱情是两个人的事,与旁人无关。  19、You can&t have a better tomorrow if you don&t stop thinking about yesterday.  如果你无法忘掉昨天,就不会有一个更好的明天。  20、Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.  今天,给一个陌生人送上你的微笑吧。很可能,这是他一天中见到的唯一的阳光。分页:
你可能感兴趣的文章:
本站为你推荐的文章:
本文地址:本文标题:
最新励志文章
本月热门励志文章