页次:2/10页
共有198种商品 转到:& 
ICP经营许可证编号:川B2- 信息安全备案:-00001
Copyright 2009-
(杂志铺)版权所有&&&day of the week
的翻译结果:
查询用时:7.242秒
&在分类学科中查询
This study investigates the day of the week effect in the Shanghai Stock Market. The ARMA-GARCH-M?
运用ARMA-GARCH-M、EGARCH-M及FIGARCH-M模型对上海股市A股指数收益率及其波动性的周日历效应进行联合检验;
Empirical Research on the Day of the Week Effect and Long Memory Effect on Shanghai Stock Market
上海股市周日历效应及长期记忆研究
The day of the week effect means that in the stock markets, the yield rate on one day is significant higher or lower than the rest other day during a week.
“周内效应”(day-of-the-week effect)指股票市场在一周内的某一天的平均收益率比一周内其他任何一天的平均收益率高或者低,且在统计上有显著性。
Methods All death records of the deceased who lived in Minhang District of Shanghai from January 1,2001 to December 31,2004 were collected. A time series approach with Generalized Additive Models(GAM)was used to study the association between air pollution and daily mortality with adjustment for long term trends,season trends,day of the week and weather variables.
[方法]采用时间序列的广义相加模型(GAM),在控制了时间的长期趋势、季节趋势、周效应、气象因素等混杂因素的基础上,研究上海市闵行区日~日大气污染与居民日死亡的关系。
The American stock market was the first market that be examined, and found that the yield on Monday is significant lower than other four days, while the yield on Friday is higher than the rest, so the day of the week effect is also called the Monday effect or the weekend effect.
由于最早的研究对象是美国股票市场,且发现周一的平均收益率显著低于其他时间,而周五的平均收益率显著高于其他时间,因此“周内效应”有时也称为“周一效应”(monday effect)或“周末效应”(weekend effect)。
Methods Generalized additive model(GAM) extended poisson regression was used to examined the exposure-response relationship between ambient PM
2.5 pollution and daily mortality in a district in Shanghai. Regression analyses was used for analysis with adjustment for controlling time trends, weather, season, the day of the week.
方法 采用Poisson广义相加模型对上海市A城区大气PM1 0 、PM2
5的日平均污染浓度与居民日死亡数进行相关回归分析 ,并控制了时间长期趋势、气象、季节、一周日效应混杂因素的影响。
The effects of temperature and day of the week are considered in ANN model. Loads of weekdays and holidays can be forecasted based on the ANN model. Numerical tests showed the high efficiency and accuracy of the ANN model.
ANN模型中考虑了温度和预测日类型 ,可进行工作日和节假日的预测 ,实例表明 ANN模型实用有效、精度高。
There was insignificant difference in the distribution by day of week.
时间分布上 ,1周内各天无显著性差异。
The day-of-the-week effect in stock markets of China
中国股票市场日周效应的规律性研究
查询“day of the week”译词为用户自定义的双语例句&&&&我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The experiment was conducted to study the development of the mental
representation and processes underlying the knowledge of
conventional time
20 primary school
pupils from each of grades 1 , 3, 5 , and 20 university students served as subjects. they were asked to judge whether or not a given day of the week was
one of the next 3 days after the reference day. The results
Showed that, (1 ) The... &&&&&&&&&&&&本研究选取“星期”这种习俗时间系统作为实验材料,通过让被试完成范畴性的时距判断任务,即让被试判断某一给定的日期是否属于某一参照日期之后3天中的某一天,探讨了小学儿童对习俗时间的认知加工过程的发展。结果表明,小学儿童对习俗时间的认知加工成绩随年龄的增长而不断提高,在认知加工过程中,具有显著的“距离效应”和“边界效应”,随着两个日期之间时距的增加,反应时逐渐增大,正确率逐渐降低,当两个日期之间的时距为3天时,反应时最长,正确率最低。而且,儿童可以直接运用数字系统来解决习俗时间的问题,他们的认知加工策略包括数字计数、数字运算和表象判断。&&&&&&&& This paper proposes a neural network (ANN)with the hybrid learning strategy which combines the back
propagation(BP) with simulated annealing (SA) algorithm. As back
propagation learning algorithm has some drawbacks, BP & SA hybrid learning algorithm, which combines the property of BP with the property of SA algorithm, is adopted to improve the learning property. The effects of temperature and day of the week are considered in AN... &&&&&&&&&&&&提出了一种 BP混合模拟退火 (SA)的 ANN短期负荷预测方法 ,该方法针对传统 BP学习算法的缺点 ,将 BP算法和模拟退火算法的优点相结合以提高网络的学习性能。 ANN模型中考虑了温度和预测日类型 ,可进行工作日和节假日的预测 ,实例表明 ANN模型实用有效、精度高。&&&&&&&& This paper studies the-day-of-the-week effect on Shanghai stock market by using the composite index during the period from May 21, 1992 to June 21, 2002. The empirical research was conducted by using the AR(m)-GARCH model. Results obtained indicate the significance of the-day-of-the-week effect on both stock returns and volatility. While the highest and lowest returns are observed on Friday and Monday, resp... &&&&&&&&&&&&本文利用AR (m) -GARCH模型 ,同时检验 1992年 5月 2 1日至 2 0 0 2年 6月 2 1日上证综合收益及其波动性的星期效应 ,发现收益和波动性都存在显著的星期效应 :周五平均收益最高 ,周一平均收益最低 ,周四波动最大 ,周五波动最小。文章还分别检验了 10 %涨跌停板制度前后两个时期的星期效应 ,发现都是周五平均收益最高 ,但两个时期星期效应的模式存在一定的差异。&nbsp&&&&&&&&相关查询:
在Springer中查有关
在知识搜索中查有关的内容
在数字搜索中查有关的内容
在概念知识元中查有关的内容
在学术趋势中查有关的内容
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社你现在的位置 : &
小学英语作文范文:我的星期天My Weekend
  :小学英语作文范文My Weekend,供大家参考学习。
  On the weekend, I don&t have class, I feel so happy. I always wake up in the morning at about eight o&clock, my mother ask me to have breakfast. After breakfast, I go to shopping with my mother, I buy a lot of the things I like, then I go to play with my friends, we play the game hind and seek. I am so happy in the weekend.
  在星期天,我没有课,我觉得很开心。我总是在早上大概八点钟起床,我的妈妈叫我吃早餐。吃完早餐,我和妈妈去购物,我买了很多我喜欢的东西,然后我和朋友去玩,我们玩抓迷藏。周末我玩得很开心。
  编辑推荐:
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐初三英语作文:黄金周Golden Week
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
  Golden week means long vacation. I&m in favor of the existing of golden week. Every year, I&m looking forward to its coming. During the golden week, I can have a good rest at home or go for a travel if my parents would like to. It is very wonderful. A semester is very long, and I often feel tired after a semester. Thus, if I can have a little long vacation during the long time study would be great. After I have a good rest, I can study effectively. Having a good rest, everyone would be full of energy.
  黄金周意味着长假。我支持黄金周的存在。每年我都期待着黄金周的到来。在黄金周期间,我可以在家好好的休息或者我爸爸妈妈喜欢的话我还可以去旅游。真是太棒了一个学期是非常长的,经过一个学期,我经常感到很累。因此,如果我能在长时间的学习中有一个长假是非常好的。我休息好之后,我可以有效地学习。休息好后,每个人都会充满能量。
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
好课推荐 新概念英语视频课程
新概念第一册
新概念第二册
4大妙招记单词
国际音标速成英文短文 (你上个星期干什么?)_百度作业帮
英文短文 (你上个星期干什么?)
what did you do last week?Last week,I visited my aunt in Beijing.In Beijing.
其他类似问题
;Lucy,what did you do last week?;I played computer games,enjoyed a wonderful movie and so on.
Last week, I visited my aunt in Beijing。;I played computer games,what
,enjoyed a wonderful movie
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 last week英语作文 的文章

随机推荐