急,谢谢你啦

该账号邮箱未验证,请后登录
请输入正确的密码!
记住登录状态
使用合作网站帐号登录 :
在线时间21 小时经验值79 小站金币0 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
高中生, 积分 79, 距离下一级还需 2 积分
题目:Government should cover internet fee or individual should pay the internet fee.
这是同一个题目两个人写的,求批改的时候分别给每一篇打个分,然后说一下哪一篇比较好,Thkkkkkkkkks
Facing with advancement of science and technology, people start to place an unprecedented emphasis on the internet. Never is the issue concerning whether the fee of internet should be paid by government or not failing to attract people’s attention. Some people hold the opinion that government have responsibilities to pay for the internet fee, while others disagrees. As far as I regard, it is appropriate for individual&&to pay the internet fee.
In the first place, paying something used by citizen themselves including internet fee is their responsibilities,&&and the expenditure of the internet is affordable for them. Because using the internet is the most common thing nowadays, the price of the internet must be low for satisfying people’s basic needs, and using the internet totally depends on people’s own choices. As a result, no one here is reluctant to use the internet, they are willing to pay for the cost of the internet. For example, I ever went to internet office to pay for the next year’s internet fee. I was surprised, because of the little money payed that even does not surpass one thousand RMB. This little money was not a burden for a normal family.
Secondly, government pays for the internet fee will induce more fee coming from citizens. The source of the government’s money comes from the taxes of citizen. Paying for the internet, government will add a big burden .As a result, government will mount taxes from people so that they can pay for the total internet fee without influencing regular operation of the government. It will be unfair for people who do not use the internet to pay the tax. For example, my sister worked in the government, and she ever told me that they made decision carefully. If they would take extra fee, they would use a way of increasing tax. By contrast, if people can pay for the internet fee individually, everyone feels equality.
In conclusion, paying the internet fee in person is better way for leading a more fair society. It is advised that it is people’s responsibilities to accept all the consequences and results of using something especially in such a technological life.
Second one:
With advancement of science and technology, people start to rely on using of the internet. Fee of the internet has attracted people’s attention. Majority of them concern that government has responsibilities to pay for the fee, while others disagree.&&As far as I regard,&&fee of the internet had better be paid individually.
In the first place, paying something that is used by people themselves, including internet fee, is their responsibilities, and expenditure of the internet is affordable for them. No one is reluctant to use the internet, so they are willing to spend money on the internet. For satisfying needs of most people to use the internet, price of the internet has been adjusted very low. For example, I ever went to the internet office to pay for the next year’s fee. I was surprised because of the little money I payed, even less than one thousand RMB.&&By contrast, if government promises to pay for everyone’s internet fee, people who did not use the internet in their previous lives will start to use it, but it is unnecessary for them. As a consequence, it will be waste of both government’s money and electric resource.&&All the analysis above state that government has no reason to pay for the internet fee.
Secondly, people who espouse government to pay for the internet fee will cause their own taxes increasing, because source of government’s money comes from taxes of citizens. When government takes such a big burden of paying for the internet fee, they will increase taxes in order to operate another projects regularly.&&It is unfair for people who do not use the internet, but paying for higher taxes. For example, my sister who worked in government told me that the most direct way to reduce government’s burden was increasing taxes, and they tended to much such a decision.&&By contrast, if the internet fee can be paid individually, everyone will feel equal. Moreover, both government and citizen do not need to worry about taxes.
In conclusion, paying the internet fee individually is a better way to lead a fair society. It is advised that it is people’s responsibilities to accept all results of using something, especially in such a technological life.
相关帖子 |
在线时间3601 小时经验值41138 小站金币20647 最后登录注册时间主题精华40阅读权限200帖子
小站金币20647
此帖仅作者可见
托福备考必备资料+托福机+托福模考软件TPO相关答疑
在线时间21 小时经验值79 小站金币0 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
高中生, 积分 79, 距离下一级还需 2 积分
此帖仅作者可见
长期对论坛的繁荣而不断努力,或多次提出建设性意见
小站助考四叶草
参加“勋章大乱斗”活动
账号等级达到“系主任”即可获得
TPO勇士勋章
2014TPO-32模考软件,托福解题大作战勇士勋章
小站与你相识纪念
参加闯关活动
2015小站元宵灯谜活动
2015小站元宵灯谜活动
购买了小站星座勋章
小站生肖勋章(经验值&1000&注册天数&30)
2014世界杯球迷勋章(西班牙)
购买了球迷勋章的西班牙球迷
2014世界杯球迷勋章(阿根廷)
购买了球迷勋章的阿根廷球迷
2014世界杯球迷勋章(巴西)
购买了球迷勋章的巴西球迷
2014世界杯球迷勋章(德国)
购买了球迷勋章的德国球迷
2014世界杯球迷勋章(法国)
购买了球迷勋章的法国球迷
2014世界杯球迷勋章(荷兰)
购买了球迷勋章的荷兰球迷
2014世界杯球迷勋章(意大利)
购买了球迷勋章的意大利球迷
2014世界杯球迷勋章(英格兰)
购买了球迷勋章的英格兰球迷
2014马年草泥马宝宝纪念章
参与2014小站马年新春活动,并选择草泥马宝宝的网友
2014马年河马宝宝纪念章
参与2014小站马年新春活动,并选择河马宝宝的网友
2014马年BMW宝马宝宝纪念章
参与2014小站马年新春活动,并选择BMW宝宝的网友
2014马年奥巴马宝宝纪念章
参与2014小站马年新春活动,并选择Obama宝宝的网友
2014马年天马宝宝纪念章
参与2014小站马年新春活动,并选择天马宝宝的网友
2014马年木马宝宝纪念章
参与2014小站马年新春活动,并选择木马宝宝的网友
我们将以您绑定的
作为接收批改短信的默认手机号码
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
输入您的手机号码,批改动态随时掌握!
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
您可以在设置—密码安全—绑定手机中随时修改您的手机号码
还差最后一步了!只要填写完邮箱即可同时获得批改短信提醒和小站精品课程信息两大福利了!
小站论坛,All Rights Reserved 小站国际教育&&沪ICP备号&&您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
新浪微博推出企业新版本,可以为电商企业提供产品展示页面和链接跳转功能。目前新浪微博已同京东商城达成合作,支持用户通过企业版微博完成在线购物。
不是可以在线传视频的吗?
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢啦 的文章

随机推荐