求英文翻译成don t push me中文版。 问:第一条规则如你所说,那第二条是什么? 答: l don't kno

Beat it这首英文歌歌词的中文翻译~_百度知道 Beat it这首英文歌歌词的中文翻译~ 可是关于歌词我的理解还有很多偏差,邓丽君也在演唱会上翻过Jackson的一首歌.感谢指点 提问者采纳 t Matter Who', Beat It 就避开吧,避开 No One Wants To Be Defeated 没人想要认输 Showin', Beat It Just Beat It, 不想再见你;s Fair 然后告诉你这就是公义 So Beat It;s Wrong Or Right 其实对错并不重要 Just Beat It, Beat It Just Beat It, Beat It 避开吧, Beat It, You Better Disappear 你最好消失, 但却是在把生命当儿戏 This Ain',打倒你 Then They't Wanna Be A Boy, 你要容忍 Better Do What You Can 最好尽你所能 So Beat It! ”The Fire' How Funky Strong Is Your Fight 所以都来发狠耍狂 It Doesn', 你最好快跑 You Better Do What You Can 最好尽你所能 Don', Beat It 就避开吧,但你却偏要逞强 [Chorus] Just Beat It;s In Their Eyes 怒火在他们眼中升腾 And Their Words Are Really Clear 话语也说得格外明白 So Beat It, Beat It; With Your Life, 但如果你想活命 Better Do What You Can 就尽你所能 So Beat It, Beat It Just Beat It, Beat It 避开吧, Just Beat It 那么就避开吧,避开 Just Beat It;t Matter Who', Beat It,避开 [2nd Verse] You Better Run,避开 No One Wants To Be Defeated 没人想要认输 Showin'll Tell You It',避开 No One Wants To Be Defeated 没人想要认输 Showin', Beat It [3rd Verse] They', Just Beat It 避开吧;re Really Not Scared 你毫不畏惧 You't Wanna See No Blood,避开 [Chorus] Just Beat It, Beat It, 不想看到流血 Don', Beat It & 就避开吧, Beat It Just Beat It;re Playin', Then They Beat Yt Be A Macho Man 不要去逞能 You Wanna Be Tough, But You Wanna Be Bad 那么就避开吧; How Funky Strong Is Your Fight 所以都来发狠耍狂 It Doesn',但你却偏要逞强 [Chorus] Just Beat It; How Funky Strong Is Your Fight 所以都来发狠耍狂 It Doesn', Beat It, 他们赶来抓你 Better Leave While You Can 你就赶快离开 Don', Beat It;t Wanna See Your Face, 他们踢翻你;t Matter Who's Wrong Or Right 其实对错并不重要 Just Beat It,避开 Just Beat It;s Wrong Or Right 其实对错并不重要 Just Beat It;re Out To Get You, 不想乳臭未干 You Wanna Be A Man 你想成为男子汉 You Wanna Stay Alive, But You Wanna Be Bad 那么就避开吧,避开 [4th Verse] You Have To Show Them 你本是要告诉他们 That You'll Kick Yt No Truth Or Dare 其实无所谓真理与胆量 They'They Told Him 他们告诉他, Beat It 避开吧: Don't You Ever Come Around Here “你胆敢再来? Don' 提问者评价 我觉得应该是&避开&不是&滚开&谢谢您拉 相关专业回答 They Told Him 他们告诉他: Don't You Ever Come Around Here “你胆敢再来? Don't Wanna See Your Face, 不想再见你, You Better Disappear 你最好消失!” The Fire's In Their Eyes 怒火在他们眼中升腾 And Their Words Are Really Clear 话语也说得格外明白 So Beat It, Just Beat It 那么就避开吧,避开 [2nd Verse] You Better Run, 你最... 其他类似问题 为您推荐: 其他2条回答 Written and Composed by Michael Jackson, 1982. They Told Him Don't You Ever Come Around Here Don't Wanna See Your Face, You Better Disappear The Fire's In Their Eyes And Their Words Are Really Clear So Beat It, Just Beat It You Better Run, You Better Do What You Can Don't Wanna See No Blood, Don't Be A Macho Man You Wanna Be Tough, Better Do What You Can So Beat It, But You Wanna Be Bad Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It No One Wants To Be Defeated Showin' How Funky Strong Is Your Fighter It Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or Right Just Beat It, Beat It Just Beat It, Beat It Just Beat It, Beat It Just Beat It, Beat It 不是避开好不好```是滚开``` 中文翻译的相关知识 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁英语翻译英文翻译成中文:Goodbye my empty heart.The ship takes you far away,from me.Yes I knew the start.You were not the one to protect me.Between the sky and ground.I can't see any lines that divides us.And it's so beautiful.Cause you do_百度作业帮 英语翻译英文翻译成中文:Goodbye my empty heart.The ship takes you far away,from me.Yes I knew the start.You were not the one to protect me.Between the sky and ground.I can't see any lines that divides us.And it's so beautiful.Cause you don't belong to me.I'll never lose you .Now you can fiy.You won't see me or my tears.You can sail away free,anywhere.Goodbye my empty smile.Don't tell me how it ends.Only time knows.I felt your hand in mine.But wind tells me to let you go on.Beyond the coldest rain.There must be something i can believe in.Slowly,once again.But I'm beeeding inside.Oh where shouid I go.Without you.Just remember this my dear.You can sail away free,anywhere. 爲你锺情006B9 再见,我空虚的心灵.轮船 将你从我身边带到远方.是的,我知道这是个开始.你并不是保护我的那个人.在天空和大地之间,我找不到将我们分离的那条线.它那么美丽因为你并不属于我我永远也不会失去你现在你可以飞走了再也不会见到我和我的眼泪不要告诉我结束了只有时间可以见证.我触摸到手心里面你的手但是风告诉我应该放手了在那冷雨中一定有我可以相信的东西慢慢地又一次我内心却在流血没有你啊 我该去哪里请记住 我最爱的人你可以出发到任何地方 其他类似问题 再见,我空虚的心。小舟从我这里将你带远。是的,我知道那个开始。你不是唯一一个保护我的人在天地之间我无法看到任何将你和我分开的线那十分漂亮因为你不属于我我不会再失去你现在你可以飞你将不会看到我和我的眼泪你可以不受拘束的遨游任何地方再见我空虚的微笑不要告诉我它怎么结束

我要回帖

更多关于 don coi中文版 的文章

随机推荐