三年级下册音乐课本英语2-4页课本翻译

&>&&>&[磁带录音材料—听力原文和翻译]2015人教版PEP小学英语四年级下册(三年级起点)(复习2Recycle2)
[磁带录音材料—听力原文和翻译]2015人教版PEP小学英语四年级下册(三年级起点)(复习2Recycle2)_2300字
Recycle 2 复习二Read aloud. 大声读A: Tomorrow will be warm and sunny. 明天要暖和、出太阳了。Let's have a picnic tomorrow. 我们明天去野餐吧。B,C: Yeah! 耶!D: Can I help you? 我能为你做点儿什么吗?B: Yes, five tomatoes and two carrots, please. 是的。我要五个西红柿和两个胡萝卜。C: Three bananas and two apples, please. 三根香蕉和两个苹果。How much is that? 多少钱?D: That's 42 yuan in total. 一共42元。A: That's expensive! 那太贵了。A: That jacket is cool! 那件夹克衫太酷了!Whose is it? 是谁的?C: It's Sarah's. 是萨拉的。I like it, too. 我也喜欢它。B: Are those cows? 那些是奶牛吗?They look hungry. 它们看上去饿了。A: Whose tomatoes are those? 那些西红柿是谁的?E: Moo. 哞~~C: They're Sarah's! Quick! 它们是萨拉的。快点儿!Finish The Story! 完成这个故事。Can you act it out? 你能将对话表演出来吗?-------------------Listen and tick (√). 听录音,勾出正确的选项。Conversation 1. 谈话1A: Welcome! How can I help you? 欢迎光临!我可以为您做什么吗?B: Hi. I'd like to buy some gloves. 嗨。我想买手套。........完整文字内容,请下载课件后,鼠标划选择复制:10 yuan.-------------------Listen and check. 听音做测验。1.A: Can I help you? 我可以为您做什么吗?B: Yes. Do you have any oranges? 是的。你有橙子吗?A: Yes, of course. 是的,当然。How about these? 这些怎么样?B: They're nice. 很好。How much? 多少钱?A: Ten yuan for four. 十元四个。B: Oh! No, thank you. 哦!不,谢谢。That's expensive. 太贵了。?A: Can I help you?B: Yes. Do you have any oranges?A: Yes, of course.How about these?B: They're nice.How much?A: Ten yuan for four.B: Oh! No, thank you.That's expensive.2.A: What are these? 这些是什么?B: They're apples. 这些是苹果。A: How much are the apples? 苹果多少钱?B: The apples are one yuan for four. 苹果一元四个。A: That's fine. 很好。I'll take eight. 我要八个。?A: What are these?B: They're apples.A: How much are the apples?B: The apples are one yuan for four.A: That's fine.I'll take eight.-------------------Read and tick (√) or cross (×). 读文章并勾出对错。Grandpa, 爷爷,Thank you for the hat. 谢谢您给我的帽子。It is sunny here. 这里日照充足。I wear it every day. 我每天都戴着它。I don't like the city. 我不喜欢城市。The food here is very expensive! 这里的食物太贵了。The food in the country is nice and cheap. 农村的食物又好又便宜。How is my dog? 我的狗怎么样了?He is so friendly and cute. 他那么友好又可爱。I miss the ducks, too.我也想念小鸭子们。How many baby ducks are there on the farm now? 现在农场里有多少鸭宝宝了?Please write soon! 请尽快给我写信。Love, Wang Ke 爱你的,王珂。1. It is cloudy in the city. 城市里的天气是多云的。2. Wang Ke has a new hat. 王珂有一顶新帽子。3. The food in the city is expensive. 城里的食物很贵。4. There are ducks on the farm. 农场里有鸭子。
2010----2011学年度第一学期期末文化素质检测三年级英语试卷(时间:40分钟 ) 等级____________一、 听音,画圈。请你用“○”圈出你所听到的物品。12%1、2、 3、4、 5、 6、 10% 1 2 34 5正确的顺序是:10%…
人教版PEP三年级上册英语期末考试卷Listening Part(听力部分,共40分)I. Listen and circle. (听一听,圈出单词的首字母,共10分) Ⅱ. Listen and circle. (听一听,圈出正确图片的字母,共5分…
Recycle 2 复习二
Read aloud. 大声读 A: Tomorrow will be warm and sunny. 明天要暖和、出太阳了。
Let's have a picnic tomorrow. 我们明天去野餐吧。
B,C: Ye…
新人教版PEP小学三年级上册英语第四单元检测题试题编撰: 山东费县 梁夫霞Listening Part(听力部分) I. Listen and number.(根据你听到的内容给下面的图片排列顺序) ( ) ( ) ( ) () ( ) ( ) ( …
Unit Four 第四单元
Then and now 过去和现在 Yifan, that's your father. 一凡,那是你爸爸。
Wow! 哇!
You weren't very big then, Mr Wu! 吴先生,你那时个头不大啊…
本文由()首发,转载请保留网址和出处!
免费下载文档:三年级英语下册全册导学案(二)(冀教版)[页4]_小学三年级英语教案
& 三年级英语下册全册导学案(二)(冀教版)
三年级英语下册全册导学案(二)(冀教版)
student book: l14, n1解释生词,读课文。2. expensive, on sale.role-play介绍单词和短语expensive和on sale。翻译这两个词,然后利用手偶完成对话。t: how much are the ___?p: ____yuan.t: hmmm. no, thanks, that’s expensive. is/are the ___on sale?p: yes.t: oh, i’ll take ___, please.操练这两个词汇。student book: l14, n2.读课文,检查理解情况。class closingactivity book: l14板书:lesson 14: how much are they?&& how much for one ____?&&& ____ yuan.&&&&&&&&&& expensivehow much is the ____?&&&& i’ll take ___, please.&&&& on salehow much are the ____?lesson 15:let’s make soup!教学目标:1.&&& 学习新句型:may i borrow ___? we need ____. let’s borrow ____.学习故事:the magic stone.2.&&& 理解并能运用本课新句型,理解故事内容。3.&&& 让学生体验英语学习的乐趣,并能够体验到劳动的乐趣。教学重点、难点:学习新句型:may i borrow ___? we need ____. let’s borrow ____.教具准备:录音机。教学时间:一课时。教学过程:class opening and review问候:唱:it’s time for lunch.做游戏:复习食物词汇。new concepts1.&&& may i borrow___?we need ___. let’s borrow ____.角色扮演:借助已知句型:do you have any ____? may i have ____, please? 学习新句型may i borrow ____? we need ___. let’s borrow ____.教科书:l15, n1一对一练习:& 演练新句型。2.&&& we need some ___.角色扮演:& t: i’m hungry. i want to eat some soup. boys and girls, let’s make soup! ok!& ss: ok.& t: but we have nothing. what do we need?we need some…(出示water) we need some… (出示vegetables)& t: say after me―we need some water, we need some vegetables…操练:&& 操练这个句型。3.&&& story: the magic stone.告诉学生这个故事的大概内容,让他们自己先看一遍,然后说一说。精读故事,解释故事内容。讨论故事。 class closing&& 做活动手册。板书:lesson 15:let’s make soup!may i have ____, please?&&&& we need ___. let’s borrow ____.may i borrow___?练习:选择合适的句子补全对话。liming:& ___________________________.jenny: sure.liming:______________________ thanks.jenny:_________________________.a:i need a pencil.&&&&&&&& b.may i borrow your pencil?c.you are welcome.&&&&&& d.now i can draw some trees.lesson 16: again, please!教学目标:1.&&& 复习本单元重点词汇和句型。2.&&& 知道并能运用本单元所学知识。共7页,当前第4页4
三年级英语下册全册导学案(二)(冀教版) 相关文章:查看更多>> 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
毕业于医学院校,在医院工作,有相对丰富的护理经验
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
三年级英语下册校本教材 张蕾
下载积分:1500
内容提示:三年级英语下册校本教材 张蕾
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:3|
上传日期: 12:06:00|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
三年级英语下册校本教材 张蕾
官方公共微信初三下册英语课文急求新标准初三英语下册第四模块第二单元的课文(书忘带回家了,前三段_百度作业帮
初三下册英语课文急求新标准初三英语下册第四模块第二单元的课文(书忘带回家了,前三段
新目标:第二单元第二个3a.My biggest problemMy biggest problem is that I'm too busy.When I was young,I usedto have so much time,but these days I get up early and stay in school all day.Then I go right home and eat dinner.Before I started high school,I used to spend a lot of time playing games with my friends,but I just don't have the time anymore.In the evening,I use to watch TV or chat with my grandmother,but now I have to stay study.I love music,and my father used to take me to concerts.These days I hardlyever have time for concerts.I do my homework ang go to bed.I really miss the old days.
其他类似问题
这名都取,强!
这招都能~·强!
manners Thanks for your message. yes, I'm having a great time on my exchange program in France. It's even better than I thought it would be. I was a bit nervous before I arrived here, but ...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 三年级下册科学课本 的文章

随机推荐