英语作文模板文

英语作文_百度知道
回忆在云南的经历。帮忙写个英语作文这是一封感谢信。本题可分三部分,一般要表明感谢的事由,明天就要交了:感谢小何在云南的接待,急;邀请小何来做客,在线等
二楼,可不可以缩短一些。尽量用些简单的一楼,8句就行,常用的单词。四楼。,不是叫你翻译我写的内容。,鄙视,最好7,请看出题目。三楼
提问者采纳
small and cozy. My family and I cannot wait to see you here, which was turned into my dream house in fairy land those nights, I couldn’t be more delighted,Thank you ever so much for having invited me for the tour of Yunnan.Would you come to Harbin. Your great hospitality will be unforgettable throughout my life, your home province! Indeed, I am still missing your snug log-cabin? HarbinDear Xiao He. And the pineapple pie Grandma prepared for me is out of this world. I had never had so delicious food. I had a fantastic time with you and your family, offers a picture of another kind. I can assure you another pleasant tour, some time this summer vacation.When I think of those gorgeous places of scenic beauty you showed me around, a beautiful place frequently referred to as Oriental Paris, my home town.Yours
提问者评价
下次还有这个作文的。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
hanks for Liu've spent a happy vacation. Your wife is m back at home now. Surely I's Hospitality Aug, 1989 Dear Brown. I wish to express my thanks to you for the wonderful vacation I spent with you and your family. Let&#39. 18;s keep in touch. During the vacation you taught me how to swim, which will be remembered for long. I hope you will be able to visit our school sometime. Thank you again! I think I must have gained 10 pounds just in the week I spent with you, I&#39, boat and fish. I really appreciate your taking time off work to take me round and show me so many places. Love
这是一封感谢信,一般要表明感谢的事由。本题可分三部分:感谢小何在云南的接待;回忆在云南的经历;邀请小何来做客。 帮忙写个英语作文,明天就要交了,急,在线等
Here it is a thank you letter, to show gratitude to the general subject matter. This problem can be divided into three parts: a small thanks to what Y in the memories of the experience of Y the invitation of Mr Lai Zuoke small.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My hometown is Xiamen. I was born there twelve years ago. Now I live in Fuzhou, the capital of Fujian Province.
推荐英语作文范文
My hometown is Xiamen. I was born there twelve years ago. Now I live in Fuzhou, the capital of Fujian Province.
Belief, a creation of humans wisdom, always plays an important role in humans society. As a saying goes: If ones mind is full, it wont be filled with any bad idea. Anyone who has strong beliefs can enjoy a colorful life. Otherwise,
The first fall of snow is not only an event but it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of world and wake up t
提示:为引进外资,进一步加快你家乡A城改革开放。你向一位外商介绍你家乡A城。 1.A城是一新开发的经济特区。它是一座具有三十万人口的临海小城。 2.解放前是一个小渔村,以渔业为主,没有工业,只有几所小学。 3.改革开放以来,许多外商到这里
1. I went shopping with Li Mei. We left at 10 oclock in the morning. When we got to the downtown, there were so many people
Sep17th,2008 The new term has begun! Time flies, time if shuttle! The beginning of this term
hello, everyone, its my honor to stand here introducing myself.
My name is xxx
Good morning everyone! I am very glad to make a speech here! This time, Id like to talk something about my dream. One d
英语作文专题
英语作文写作
热点作文范文欢迎你,    
英语六级作文
英语六级快速通关入门班 原价:¥120
  新东方在线英语六级频道为大家整理了历年英语六级作文题目及范文,方便大家复习时参考,祝大家取得优异的考试成绩!  历年英语六级作文题目及范文15年12月英语六级作文题目...
来源:04月08日 11:01
  英语六级作文一直是考生重点关注的部分,也是考试的重难点,新东方在线英语六级频道为大家整理了2016年6月英语六级作文范文,希望能为大家带来帮助,更多考试资讯请关注新东方在线英语六...
来源:新东方在线04月07日 15:53
  英语六级作文一直是考生重点关注的部分,也是考试的重难点,新东方在线英语六级频道为大家整理了英语六级作文万能模板,希望能为大家带来帮助。  2016年6月英语六级作文万能模板汇总12...
来源:新东方在线04月07日 15:22
  英语六级作文一直是考生重点关注的部分,也是考试的重难点,在备考阶段,考生可以背诵一些英语六级高频句型,考试的时候可以帮助自己提高作文水平,下面来一起看看这篇英语六级高频句型...
来源:新东方在线04月05日 16:49
  英语六级考试作文在试卷中难度较大,因而复习时也会被大家刻意重视,新东方在线英语六级频道搜集了一些六级高频句子,希望可以为大家带来帮助。  2016年6月大学英语六级高频句子分类盘...
来源:新东方在线03月24日 14:38
  英语六级作文一直是考生重点关注的部分,也是考试的重难点,新东方在线英语六级频道为大家整理了2016年6月英语六级作文范文:曝光不文明的市民,希望能为大家带来帮助,更多考试资讯请关...
来源:新东方在线06月03日 17:44
  英语六级作文一直是考生重点关注的部分,也是考试的重难点,新东方在线英语六级频道为大家整理了2016年6月英语六级作文范文:加人志愿者队伍,希望能为大家带来帮助,更多考试资讯请关注...
来源:新东方在线06月03日 17:43
  英语六级作文一直是考生重点关注的部分,也是考试的重难点,新东方在线英语六级频道为大家整理了2016年6月英语六级作文范文:大学请明星当教授,希望能为大家带来帮助,更多考试资讯请关...
来源:新东方在线06月03日 17:43
  英语六级作文一直是考生重点关注的部分,也是考试的重难点,新东方在线英语六级频道为大家整理了2016年6月英语六级作文范文:地铁和公交车上禁止吃东西,希望能为大家带来帮助,更多考试...
来源:新东方在线06月03日 17:42
  马上就要考试了,新东方在线英语六级频道为大家整理了英语六级作文万能模板,希望能为大家带来帮助。  问题解决型  With the ____of____,So it is of great importance for...
来源:新东方在线06月03日 10:03
  马上就要考试了,新东方在线英语六级频道为大家整理了英语六级作文万能模板,希望能为大家带来帮助。  议论文之谚语警句型  It is well know to us that the proverb: & _...
来源:新东方在线06月03日 10:03
  马上就要考试了,新东方在线英语六级频道为大家整理了英语六级作文万能模板,希望能为大家带来帮助。  议论文之答题型  Currently, there is a widespread concern over (the...
来源:新东方在线06月03日 10:02
  马上就要考试了,新东方在线英语六级频道为大家整理了英语六级作文万能模板,希望能为大家带来帮助。  议论文之利弊型  Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the...
来源:新东方在线06月03日 10:00
  马上就要考试了,新东方在线英语六级频道为大家整理了英语六级作文万能模板,希望能为大家带来帮助。  议论文之观点列举型  不同观点列举型( 选择型 )  There is a widesprea...
来源:新东方在线06月03日 09:59
  据说,这次可能考的话题有:  莎士比亚诞生400周年  1)文学阅读在学习过程中发挥的作用(reading literature)  2)阅读经典的重要性(classic);当代社会,还需要阅读经典吗?  各市...
来源:新东方在线06月02日 16:31
英语六级网络课堂
全程辅导班
单项突破班
大学六级英语精品试听课
¥99.013405试听
朱伟,教育部考试中心指定的高等教育出版社考研英语大纲解析编写人。新东方教育科技集团十位集团演讲师...
大学六级英语...
大学英语六级临考极速通关班【2016年6月】
¥199.013435试听
王江涛:新东方在线名师,写作辅导第一人,新东方考研写作首席主讲,新东方20周年功勋教师,传说中的&...
大学英语六级...
大学英语六级听力单项班【2016年6月】
¥120.013354试听
新东方集团十大演讲师冠军,新东方20周年功勋教师,&梦想之旅&讲师团成员,多次与俞敏洪老师同台演讲...
大学英语六级...
大学英语六级高频词汇班
¥99.013330试听
朱伟,教育部考试中心指定的高等教育出版社考研英语大纲解析编写人。新东方教育科技集团十位集团演讲师...
大学英语六级...
四级水平直达六级500分VIP全程班(新大...
¥780.013248试听
王江涛:新东方在线名师,写作辅导第一人,新东方考研写作首席主讲,新东方20周年功勋教师,传说中的&...
四级水平直达...
六级网络课堂
<a rel="nofollow" href="/alliance/clickword?userid=fffed9efcd60001&kid=ffca8e1760&url=/product/43648_1.html#m" title="大学英语核心语法及长难句精讲试听
六级热点专题
六级实用o工具
四六级交流o下载
六级课程排行榜
六级公开课留守儿童英语作文范文两篇,希望大家多关注留守儿童的成长!
There are differences between high school in China and that in the United States
High scho...
We all want to grow up happily and healthily, and for this goal we must do several things ...
I have a new pet It is a dog It is Ming Ming It is one year old It is very cute It h...
作文地带,完全免费的英语作文网,竭尽全力为大家提供优质英语作文范文,投稿:.
这年的六一儿童节是我最难忘的,因为我快要毕业了,虽然它还没来,但我知道这年的六一儿童节是最难忘的...
中国人实行计划生育已经有很长一段时间了,因此大部分家庭只有一个孩子。但是如今政府放松了一胎政策,...
留守儿童英语作文范文两篇,希望大家多关注留守儿童的成长!
人工智能将怎样影响我们的生活 How Will AI Affect Our Life?最近,谷歌公司旗下的AlphaGo(一款...
  怎样保持健康  How to Keep Fit  a healthy body is very important to every one ...
看图作文在英语作文中是大家普遍缺乏练习的一种类型,一个提高的方式就是看范例和点评,针对其中的错误...
电子邮件不只是填写邮箱地址、主题和草草写几句那么简单。与其它书面沟通相似,发送一封电子邮件也需谨...
HOW TO GET HAPPINESS
如何获得快乐
快乐在于知足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。
热点 | 评论 | 关注排行
权重过低网站已转至内页 |英语作文连接词
1.in/ by contrast 对比之下 2.unfortunately 不幸地 3.though/ although 尽管 4.even though 即使 5.anyway 无论如何 6.after all 毕竟 7.all the same 依然; 照样 8.in fact/ as a matter of fact 事实上 9.fortunately 幸运地 10.however 然而 11.in spite of 尽管; 虽然 12.at the same time 同时; 然而 13.otherwise 否则 14.on the contrary 相反 15.especially 尤其 16.There are two sides to everything.有关 “承” 的连接词语,用来承接上下文.1.by this time 此时 2.at the same time 同时 3.after a while 过了一会儿 4.after a few days 几天以后 5.second/ secondly 第二; 第二点 6.in addition 另外7.besides/ what’s more 另外 8.by the way 顺便提一句 9.in other words 换句话说 10.in particular/ particularly 特别地 11.worse still 更糟的是 11.in the same way 同样地 12.obviously 明显地 13.no doubt 无疑地 14.for example/ for instance 例如 15.therefore 因此 16.indeed 的确 17.unlike 不象… 18.certainly 当然 19.for another 其次 20.still 仍然 21.similarly 同样地英语作文中表因果的连接词 therfore consequently because of for the reason thus hence due to owing to so accordingly thanks to on this account since as on that account in this way for as a result as a consequence有关 “起” 的 l 连接词语,用语开篇或引出扩展句.1.at first/ in the beginning 起初 2.at present 现在; 当今3.recently/ lately 最近 4.first/ firstly/ first of all 第一 5.generally speaking 一般地说 6.on the whole 总的说来 7.It is well understood that … 8.There goes a saying that ….9.for one thing… for another/ also 首先…其次 10.presently 此刻; 现在 11.to begin with/ to start with 首先; 第一 12.in general 一般来说 13.on the one hand… on the other hand 一方面… 另一方面 14.As the saying goes,‘…
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
all about that
all about that
more importantly
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 笑死人的中考零分作文 的文章

随机推荐