英语作文网文

My hometown is Xiamen. I was born there twelve years ago. Now I live in Fuzhou, the capital of Fujian Province.
推荐英语作文范文
My hometown is Xiamen. I was born there twelve years ago. Now I live in Fuzhou, the capital of Fujian Province.
Belief, a creation of humans wisdom, always plays an important role in humans society. As a saying goes: If ones mind is full, it wont be filled with any bad idea. Anyone who has strong beliefs can enjoy a colorful life. Otherwise,
The first fall of snow is not only an event but it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of world and wake up t
提示:为引进外资,进一步加快你家乡A城改革开放。你向一位外商介绍你家乡A城。 1.A城是一新开发的经济特区。它是一座具有三十万人口的临海小城。 2.解放前是一个小渔村,以渔业为主,没有工业,只有几所小学。 3.改革开放以来,许多外商到这里
1. I went shopping with Li Mei. We left at 10 oclock in the morning. When we got to the downtown, there were so many people
Sep17th,2008 The new term has begun! Time flies, time if shuttle! The beginning of this term
hello, everyone, its my honor to stand here introducing myself.
My name is xxx
Good morning everyone! I am very glad to make a speech here! This time, Id like to talk something about my dream. One d
英语作文专题
英语作文写作
热点作文范文发表日期:
As the National Day came, I have a vacation, so I made the plan to go out and travel to the different places. Last year, I went to the big cities, like Shanghai, there were so many people,...
发表日期:
I am a college student and I will graduate this year. When the relatives see me, they will ask me about the job. In their eyes, I can find a good job and earn a lot of money. They have the high expectation on me....
发表日期:
Basketball match is the world&s No.2 sport, it only ranks behind football. Basketball is popular around the world. In China, as Yao Ming got great achievement in NBA, many young people keep their eyes on this sport. ...
发表日期:
When I was very small, I happened to see the show British&s Got Talented. The small girl caught my attention, she sang so well and her story moved everyone....
发表日期:
When Spring Festival comes, I will go back to my hometown and spend the time with my relatives. In my hometown, there will be the basketball game on the first and second days of the new year. There will be a lot of people watch. This is a very good tradition....
发表日期:
Last week, Anne Hathaway&s official website posted a picture of her walking on the beach wearing Bikini. It was so clear that she was pregnant for a long time. It explained why she had disappeared in the public for some time....
发表日期:
In general, a girl with pretty face must be popular all the time. Everyone believe that a pretty girl will always be the winner. While the fact is not true sometimes....
发表日期:
Nowadays, college teachers have faced the new challenge, they need to accept the students& rating of them. The teachers are in great pressure, because if they get the low mark, they will be embarrassed and question about themselves. ...
发表日期:
College is the very amazing stage for students, they have gone through the hard time and finally come to their dream place. In this beautiful age, students are young and full of energy, their color of youth should be red, which means active....
发表日期:
Last night, when I got sleep, I heard some voice, it sounded like the baby was crying, then I looked out of the window, but no one was outside. ...
发表日期:
As the winter vacation is so long for me this year, I have nothing to do, so I decide to make a trip to Beihai before the Spring Festival. I have been to Beihai once, it was the first time for me to see the beach, I felt so excited at that time and I told myself to come there again....
发表日期:
When Spring Festival comes, it is the biggest day for Chinese people, because all the families get union and spend the time together. It is a happy day, while during these years, things have changed, more young people are facing the great pressure, because their relatives and parents will force them...
发表日期:
The Gap Year will benefit you in many ways.间隔年会对你各个方面都有好处。...
发表日期:
It has been seen that drugs have taken away many precious lives. ...
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有在下面文本框中输入要批改的文章:
English is a internationaly language which becomes importantly for modern world.
In China, English is took to be a foreigh language which many student choosed to learn. They begin to studying English at a early age. They use at least one hour to learn English knowledges a day. Even kids in kindergarten have begun learning simple words. That's a good phenomenan, for English is essential nowadays.
In addition to, some people think English is superior than Chinese. In me opinion, though English is for great significance, but English is after all a foreign language. it is hard for people to see eye to eye. English do help us read English original works, but Chinese helps us learn a true China. Only by characters Chinese literature can send off its brilliance. Learning a country's culture, especial its classic culture, the first thing is learn its language. Because of we are Chinese, why do we give up our mother tongue and learn our owne culture through a foreign language?
分数评语:英语作文:学会说不
- 英语作文 】
作文网小编为你精选的作文:
|   写如果是单给一个题目就围绕题目自己联想,有些带问题或要求的一定要在你的中能找到题目所问问题的答案或满足题目中的要求.,更多英语作文题目及范文尽在
  we've all been taught that we should help people. it is the right thing to do and will make us popular with others. it may even win us favors in return. however, we must be realistic. we can't say yes to every request. if we did, we would fail or go crazy for sure. sometimes we simply don't have the time to help. in this case, we must know how to say no politely.
  when we need to say no, here is one method we can try. first, we should tell the truth. if we really can't do something, we should just say so. second, we should remember to refuse requests politely. we must communicate clearly, but must also be sincere and sympathetic. a true friend will understand. finally, we must not feel guilty about saying no. sometimes refusing others is the right thing to do. it can save ourselves, and them, a lot of trouble. in short, we cannot please everyone all the time. refusing favors is a part of life.
  如何说不
  我们都被教导说,我们应该要。这是应该做的事,而且这样做会使我们受人欢迎。它甚至会为我们赢得一些回报。但是,我们必须要实际一点。我们不能答应每一个要求。如果我们这么做,我们就一定会失败或发疯。有时候我们确实没有去帮忙。既然如此,我们就必须知道如何有礼貌地说不
  精心推荐:
    想了解更多关于英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:/z/1594252.html
下页更精彩:1
英语作文频道点击量排行1
英语作文频道最新更新1
英语作文频道编辑推荐1高考英语模拟题-高考英语作文-高考英
阳光高考信息平台向全国考生提供高考英语模拟题、英语复习资料、高考英语满分作文、高考英语备考技巧、高考英语考试要点等重要高考英语信息。
高考模拟试题库
高考英语模拟试题库
高考实用信息
 |