英语作文大全文

当地时间日,美国总统奥巴马在国会发表年度国情咨文。奥巴马首先在这次演讲中提到过去一年的工作政绩。2014年是美军撤离阿富汗的一年,而奥巴马就以此作为演讲...
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
  宜春市2016届高三模拟考试于-17日进行,爱英语吧
考试频道小编将在各科考试结束后第一时间发布2016宜春高三模考试题答案在本页面,敬请收藏本站
云南省2016年普通高等学校招生第二次英语科目听力考试和口语测试于3月19日开始。对参加两次普通高等学校招生英语科目听力考试的考生,将取其成绩好的一次作为高考英语听力...
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
小编按:当地时间3月22日上午,到古巴进行正式访问的美国总统在哈瓦那大剧院通过电视向古巴民众发表演讲,他在演讲中称此行向古巴伸出友谊之手,称...
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
Pakistani youth activist Malala Yousafzai was awarded the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize on Friday, October 10. She is the youngest Nobel winner in history. Malala shar...
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
假定你是李华,现在美国洛杉矶看望你在此地工作的叔叔。请给在该市的笔友Jim 写一封电子邮件,邀清他去当地的一家中餐馆吃饭,并准备赠送他一副围棋,感谢他两年来在网上解...
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
2015年李克强总理政府工作报告中英文全文翻译Full Text: Report on the Work of the Government (2015)...
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
在吓走了上海歌迷之后,张曼玉3日又在北京草莓音乐节亮嗓,并在现场自嘲称自己查不到怎么不走调,所以只能继续走调。 请看报道: After an out-of-tune performance at the St...
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
英语中很多名言、警句都含有定语从句,诵读这些锦言妙语,既可学习定语从句,又可学习做人的道理。请欣赏下列名言: 1. He, who knows nothing but pretends to know every...
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
My English Journey 我的英语学习历程 Colin Powell说过,没有美国就没有今天的他,自然也就没有那本风靡一时的My American Journey。不是因为英语的缘故,今天的我不会是...
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
假定你是王华,目前正在英国做交换生。你的英国朋友Debbie送了你一张Ceilidh Dance舞会票。现在,请给她写封邮件致谢,并询问有关情况(箭头所指内容)。 注意:1.词数100左...
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
首届美国偶像冠军凯莉?克莱森Kelly Clarkson励志单曲people like us,呼吁社会小人物要为自己站出来,反抗那些恶势力。 [Spoken] We come into to this world alone 我们...
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
Lee Baxter是来自已经解散的荷兰乐队『Caught In The Act』活力四射合唱团的成员。他的歌声犹如海水般清澈无比,深情款款。You are 是他单飞后的第一首单曲。 给大家推荐的...
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
新疆维吾尔自治区2016年普通高考第二次适应性检测 理科综合能力试卷参考答案 2016年新疆二模答案汇总 /new/55054/
2016年新疆二模答案汇总 http://ww...
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
• 
日,《植物大战僵尸》游戏出品商PopCap宣布,风靡全球的塔防游戏的续作《植物大战僵尸2(Plants Vs Zombies 2:Its about time)》将于日正式与玩家见...
据美国《侨报》报道,美国较好的私立中学可谓“贵族学校”,4年的高中阶段总花费可高达25万美元。这一数额令大多数美国家庭望而却步,但许多中国富裕家庭却趋之若鹜下面,...发表日期:
Today was Sunday, I was so happy because our family had a big meeting, we went to the park to have the barbecue. We called our relatives to join us, it was such a great party. ...
发表日期:
I like to see movie so much, before I was in middle school, science fiction movie is my favorite movie, like Harry Potter, for which I read the books for not only one time. ...
发表日期:
When people start to set the goal, they will think about the result immediately, of course they want to get the best result. If people can predict the result, most of them will give up by knowing the unsuccessful ending. ...
发表日期:
Last week, my English teacher showed us a famous violin player, the guy was not only looking young and handsome, but also played so well. After watching the video, I searched many information about him. ...
发表日期:
Last night, I watched an interesting movie. It is called Intern, which are played by the famous beautiful girl Anny Hathaway and an old but skilled man....
发表日期:
Every year, the Spring Festival Gala catches people&s attention. They are keeping their eyes on the shows, seeing if they are interested. It is said that the Monkey King should be on the show this year, but at last, the director changed his idea and decided to kick the Monkey King out. ...
发表日期:
The popularity of mandarin shows that our country has become stronger. We should be proud of that. ...
发表日期:
We need to learn to protect ourselves, life is precious. 我们需要保护自己,生命是很可贵的。
发表日期:
American football plays very important part in American people&s lives. ...
发表日期:
Cheating on the exams is many students& choice, as they could not do well on the exam, so they want to find the confidence by getting the high marks. Other students even buy the exam answers....
发表日期:
Despite the expense, there are many advantages to have the second child. In Chinese tradition, more kids, more better, but I think two are perfect for the family. ...
发表日期:
There are many important people have been in my life, and one of them I will never forget. I should learn from him to be a kind-hearted person....
发表日期:
This is my high school life, busy and fulfilling. 这就是我的高中生活,忙碌而充实。...
发表日期:
This is my first time to change clothes. 这是我第一次去换衣服。...
1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071727374757677787980
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有共 1345 篇文章&&首页 上一页&&&页次:1/17页 &80篇文章/页&转到:第1页第2页第3页第4页第5页第6页第7页第8页第9页第10页第11页第12页第13页第14页第15页第16页第17页
热门读后感或观后感专辑:
·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&
&&高中英语作文作文栏目导航
&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&您可能还需要以下资源:
&&作文频道推荐作品:
&&&&&&&&&&
信产部湘ICP备号-4 站长:天道酬勤
本站所有资源来源网络及网友上传,仅供交流研究之用,如侵犯您的权益,请联系本站。写作就是通过语言表达自己的思想。这里面包括两个要素:语言和思想,这两点缺一不可。中学生英语作文基本上属于语言和内容并举类。每段的主题句非常重要,通常是简单句。段落主题句通常置于段落的开头,看到段落主题句,读者大致可以了解段落要阐述的内容。要提高写作水平,最根本是要大量实践,必须多读多写,注意博览和精读相结合,悉心领悟,多加模仿,以逐步达到运用自如。
——《初中英语作文》专题简介
按题材查英语作文
按年级查英语作文
英语作文相关素材英语作文_百度知道
?50词左右,。,六年级的,,一家人在干什么八点钟。
提问者采纳
t is eight now.And I want to play them. My father is reading newpapers. My sister(brother) is playing computer games.And my mother is watching TV! I am doing my homework. She always watches TV like today, too
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
today is saturday!
i am going
shopping with
afternoon , i
am watching english movies! in the
evening ,we
eating dinner, then ,i
washing dishes! when
finish wash dishes!
felling tired !
want to go
sunday morning!
my monther is making breakfast!
reading books! my sister
doing her homework, however, i
am sleeping
sunday afternoon !
i am taking
after my aunt daughter!
my monther watching
father going
work ! wow !where
oh ,she is
writing an e-mail!
Sunday.It is eight o’clock.My father is wat...
At 8 o’clock,my mather cooks at the chicken .My father is looking the newpaper on sofa .However ,I
my homework.Suddenly, my mom ask us to have lunch .Father and me smile to mom ,just like saying ,well done !
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 笑死人的中考零分作文 的文章

随机推荐