大狗和小狗玩的时候怎么老是屁股曼谷保镖对着屁股说话小狗

英语翻译有一个小狗正在向一只烧鸡走去.这时它的主人向那只狗说:”如果你敢对这烧鸡怎么样,我就对你怎么样!结果只见狗狗对着烧鸡的屁股舔了一下.主人晕倒.用英语啊._百度作业帮
英语翻译有一个小狗正在向一只烧鸡走去.这时它的主人向那只狗说:”如果你敢对这烧鸡怎么样,我就对你怎么样!结果只见狗狗对着烧鸡的屁股舔了一下.主人晕倒.用英语啊.
A Little dog went up to a roast chicken. His master shouted: "I will do the same thing to you as you do to the roast chicken."
Out of expectation,the dog kissed the chicken's ass.Then The master was vertiginated.用“kiss the chicken's ass”不更接近"kiss my ass"吗?文字上就直接表明狗对主人说了这句话.
其他类似问题
Some puppy was burning the chicken to walk. its master to say by nowto that dog that, " How if you do dare to this to burn the chicken, Ito you how! ! ! The result saw only the dog dog to treat is burningchicken's buttocks to lick the. master to faint.
A puppy walked up to a roasted chicken. At this moment, its master shouted: If you dare do anything to this chicken, I will do the same thing to you! The puppy licked the chicken's ass.
A Little dog went up to a roast chicken.His host shouted "I will do the same thing to you as you do to the roast chicken".
Out of expectation, the dog took a lip of the ass of the chicken.
The host passed out.
有一个小狗正在向一只烧鸡走去.这时它的主人向那只狗说:”如果你敢对这烧鸡怎么样,我就对你怎么样!!!结果只见狗狗对着烧鸡的屁股舔了一下.主人晕倒.A puppy walked up to a roasted chicken. At this moment, its owner shouted: If you dare do anything to this chicken, I will...
扫描下载二维码502 Bad Gateway
502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.0.15

我要回帖

更多关于 对着小狗吹气 的文章

随机推荐