reversal ofin position of是什么

& reversal
英语: reversal 
大词典A大词典B大词典C
[ri'və:səl]n. 翻转,
例句与用法:
A reversal, an about-face.
向后转转向反面,如在政策上; 大转变
A sharp reversal of direction, as of a ball carrier in football.
急转向相反方向急转,如橄榄球比赛中的持球球员的反切动作
英英解释:名词 reversal:
a change from one state to the opposite state
an unfortunate happening tha something that is thwarting or frustrating
turning in an opposite direction or position
a decision to reverse an earlier decision
a judgment by a higher court that the judgment of a lower court was incorrect and should be set aside
turning in the opposite direction
the act of reversing the order or place of
a major change in attitude or principle or point of view当前位置: &
out of position是什么意思
中文翻译不适当位置不在适当的位置不在应有的位置上不正确安装的不正确就位不正确位置偏离预定位置铺设不规则的位置不当的位置错误站错位,离开了基本位置:&&&&adv. 1.〔位置及运动的方向〕向外,向外部;在外,在 ...:&&&&短语和例子 five minutes of four 差 ...:&&&&n. 1.位置;方位;地点。 2.处境,情况;状态,形势 ...
例句与用法1.Out of position , out of administration .不在其位,不谋其政。2.The guard was feinted out of position .守卫被骗离了岗位。3.I am out of position to pass this exam我担心自己能力不够,不能通过这次考试。 4.Avoid bringing defenders out of position避免让你的防守队员在防守位置外面。 5.He faked an opposing player out of position他用假动作使一名对手离开了自己的位置。 6.We re out of position . - guidance shows us on course-我们偏离轨道了-导航系统显示我们方位正确7.The chairs are all out of position椅子全都放得不是地方8.Anybody always play out of position有人总是满场飞奔吗? 9.We are out of position here我们偏离航线了10.Andriy voronin has even found himself playing out of position on occasion有些时候,安德烈?沃罗宁甚至觉得他自己找不到合适的位置。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
out of position的中文翻译,out of position是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译out of position,out of position的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。Recent NewsSpeaking EventsxMedia OptionsNewsEditionsDemocracy Now!FollowSUPPORT INDEPENDENT NEWSDemocracy Now! is a 501(c)3 non-profit news organization. We do not accept funding from advertising, underwriting or government agencies. We rely on contributions from our viewers and listeners to do our work. Please do your part today.in the position of是什么意思_百度知道
in the position of是什么意思
in the position of在……状况下例句:1.The fact is, we may be in the position of having to decide for him. 事实是在这种状况下我们也许必须为他作决定.2.Mr obama is essentially in the position of saying: &do as I say, not what john boehner makes me do.& 实际上,奥巴马恐怕已到了要这样说的境地:“按照我说的做,而不是按照约翰?博纳迫使我说的做。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
“按照我说的做. 事实是在这种状况下我们也许必须为他作决定:1?博纳迫使我说的做。。. 2: &quot.Mr obama is essentially in the position of saying,奥巴马恐怕已到了要这样说的境地.&do as I say。; 实际上,而不是按照约翰.The fact is。状况下双语对照例句, not what john boehner makes me do, we may be in the position of having to decide for himin the position of在
来自团队:
position的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 on the position of 的文章

随机推荐