帮我找一首歌,名字记不住了,歌词是i likewhat will i be likewoll

帮我找一首歌,我只知道她一句歌词叫:angle baby is you my love。然后忘了_百度知道
帮我找一首歌,我只知道她一句歌词叫:angle baby is you my love。然后忘了
拜托告诉首歌叫名字急
歌曲:you are歌手:laura pausini used to be afraid of loveused to be alonenever thought i′d findsomeone to live uponbutlike a blessing from aboveyou came into my lifewhen my faith was gonesomehow you found meyou took my hand when i was lostembraced me with your lovein your arms is where i belongyou are my sheltermy tears and laughterthe sunlight and the windyou are my angelyou are the joy that love can bringlove will grow and take us highlove has just begunand i do believenothing can bring us downand i can see it in your eyesthe flame will never fade′cause in my heart i knowto be there beside youto hold you when you′re down and outembrace you with my love′cause in my heart is where you belongrepeat chorusyou are my one and onlyyou are my everythingyour endless love surrouds meyou are the joy that love can bringyes you areyou are my sheltermy tears and laughterbaby, baby,baby you′re the windyou are my angelyou are the joy that love can bringyour love surrounds mebaby don′t you know you are my everythingyou are my angelyou are the joy that love can bringyou are my angelyes you areuh应该首歌哈~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一句歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想找一首歌,只记得调调,可一些不知道对不对的歌词,是一个男生唱的,I WILL BE FOUND AND FOUND AND._百度知道
我想找一首歌,只记得调调,可一些不知道对不对的歌词,是一个男生唱的,I WILL BE FOUND AND FOUND AND.
..FOUND FOUND .. TELL ME SO M..STRIGHT...呵呵忘帮忙找找谢
提问者采纳
Tamas Wells - Valder Fields ~听歌~我第听没看词唱 i will be found and found and ……触啊呵呵 知道~
提问者评价
哈哈哈~ 是,我找的好辛苦啊~~ 谢谢~ ╭(╯3╰)╮
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我找一首歌英文歌,我不知道是什么名字英文的,好象还是一个小女孩唱的,谁知道帮忙说下_百度作业帮
帮我找一首歌英文歌,我不知道是什么名字英文的,好象还是一个小女孩唱的,谁知道帮忙说下
对话就哦0206
I COULD BE THE ONE 应该就是他了 忙活了好半天 我容易吗
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请帮我找一首歌,开始如果我没听错的话应该是if i have to choose ,choose between,.然后高潮是dont you see ,i always,什么什么的,i dont want to let you go ,cause you give me everthing ,dnt you see,什么什么的,听过一次_百度作业帮
请帮我找一首歌,开始如果我没听错的话应该是if i have to choose ,choose between,.然后高潮是dont you see ,i always,什么什么的,i dont want to let you go ,cause you give me everthing ,dnt you see,什么什么的,听过一次忘记了
奥尼尔5674
曲名:every part of me 歌手:Victoria 专辑:kdbtest 查看打印版 发送给好友 Every part of me Victoria ha~people always talkin' bout people always run their mouth but when I hold you there's no doubt my love for you is true before my life was ups and downs and happiness I used to chanse around that's why I'm glad you came cos now there's no substitule and I don't care whatever may come our way Its you and me forever and ever to be cos.when I look at you I see me from the head to you toes every part of me and everything you do I did too cos.I'll always be a pary of you when I look at you I see me from my heart to you soul I'll always love you so and everything I do you'll do too cos your every little part of me I've seen how easy things van change and people never stay the same but baby ever since you came you made me feel secure yes I think you should know that people gonna come and go be assured of this one thing I will still remain and I don't care whatever may come our way Its you and me forever and ever to be cos...when I look at you I see me from my heart to your toes evry part of me and everthing you do I did too cos...I'll always be a part of you when I look at you I see me from my heart to your soul I'll always love you so and everything I do you'll do too cos your every little part of me I know that there will come a day when you have to go away bur you have mo reason to fear I promise I'll be here if someone ever breaks your heart and you feel your world is torn apart my love for you will bring you through hard times I'll help you be strong when I look at you I see me from my heart to your toes evry part of me and everthing you do I did too cos...I'll always be a part of you when I look at you I see me from my heart to your soul I'll always love you so and everything I do you'll do too cos your every little part of me when I look at you I see me from my heart to your toes evry part of me and everthing you do I did too cos...I'll always be a part of you when I look at you I see me from my heart to your soul I'll always love you so and everything I do you'll do too cos your every little part of me every little part of me every little part of me every little part of me
开始不是if i have
to choose 啊,,, 而且这是一个钢琴曲哦~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 i will do like this 的文章

随机推荐