25字的我的一天英语作文60字文

1000字英文作文大全 - 作文库
没有作文库帐号?
作文库帐号直接登录
共找到967823篇作文,用时秒
&年级作文导航
&作文类型导航
1今天开始放暑假了。暑假到了,但是暑假要干什么呢?觉得是想做一些不同的事情,但是不知道从哪里开始,又从哪里结束&&或许本来就没有开始,没有结束。暑假是这样,生活也是这样。在孩子们的眼里,社会总是充满着真善美,生活是甜蜜而多彩的。在大人们的眼中,社会是有两面性的,既有真善美,又有假丑恶,生活具...
http://www.zuowenku.net/485387.shtml&
白白我小时候非常喜欢兔子。就为这,奶奶给我买了两只兔子,一只白的,一只灰的。两只小兔子活泼可爱,逗人喜欢,可我最喜欢那只白兔,还给他起了个名字叫“白白”,“白白”可可爱了,我经常给它喂草,想把它养得肥膘体壮的。“白白”长着一身雪白的毛儿,摸上去软绵绵的,那红血般的眼睛,就像她一直很疲劳似,布满血丝,挺叫人心疼。吃草时,...
http://www.zuowenku.net/51397.shtml&
各位同学,人人皆知毒品具有强烈的成瘾性,摧残肉体,销蚀灵魂,践踏文明和尊严。毒品正在危害人民群众的生命,同时也是滋生腐败与犯罪行为的温床,甚至于危及民族、国家的前途和命运。许多人吸毒,起初只是抱着“好玩”的心态去“试一试”,其实,事情就坏在这“试一试”上。因为人一经吸毒,便难戒除,久了便上瘾。毒瘾发作时,轻的头晕呕吐,...
http://www.zuowenku.net/327373.shtml&
Mydreamhouseisverydifferentfromtheusualhouse.Iwouldliketointroduceittoyouifyouareinterestedinit.Theshapeofmydreamtheroofifgreen,andwallsare...
http://www.zuowenku.net/438410.shtml&
热门推荐:确保高考胜利不再盲目学习高三专家一对一免费评测让英语成为进入一流大学的敲门砖用于文章承转句1.那就是(说)…;亦即…Thatistosay,…=Thatis,…=Namely,…例:我们生活需有规律。也就是说,早睡早起戒除烟酒。Weneedtolivearegularlife.Thatis,wecankeep...
http://www.zuowenku.net/460638.shtml&
六一儿童节就要来啦!同学们你们准备好怎么过了吗?先看看其他同学,在六一儿童节这一天都做了哪些事情吧!英语网特别推荐了一些关于六一儿童节的英语作文范文,大家在过六一节之余,也不要忘记学习哦!六一儿童节英语作文汇编:1、今天是六一儿童节2、难忘的六一儿童节3、过六一节,游动物园4、儿童节书信作文5、我盼望的六一节终于来啦!...
http://www.zuowenku.net/464320.shtml&
这就是我!一个时而开朗时而羞涩的女孩!一个只要听到电视的任何踪迹,我都毫不犹豫的跟在它面前的女孩!说起电视机,我就来劲,对于电视节目的情况,我是了如指掌!可就因为电视节目太诱人,导致了我走上了一条事事迟到的不归之路&&今天是开学的第一天,这天我早早的起床,做好了上学的充分准备,打算给老师一个...
http://www.zuowenku.net/562288.shtml&
初中的生活里,有快乐,有苦恼,有困惑,有伤心。太多太多的情感融洽在一起,短短的初中生活变得简单而又复杂,让人烦恼让人回味。上了初中了,代表着自己长大了,在也不是那个让人宠着爱着护着的&小公主&,&小少爷&。代表着自己有自己的想法和自由,不再是一个只会听父母的话,没有主见的...
http://www.zuowenku.net/583775.shtml&
NationalTeacherDayisalwaystheTuesdayofthefirstfullweekofMay.Anditisalwaysforourstudentstogiveourspecialthankstoourlovelyteacher.IstillrememberlastyearwhenIwasfe...
http://www.zuowenku.net/626704.shtml&
ChritmasisthedaythatJesusChristwasborn.peopleintheworldcelebrateandworshipthisdayinhishonor.Thesantaclauswillcomeoutandsendpresentsforchildren.Christmascardsand...
http://www.zuowenku.net/660771.shtml&
•&&&获得:1.50元
•&&&获得:1.20元
•&&&获得:1.20元
•&&&获得:1.00元
•&&&获得:1.50元
•&&&获得:1.70元
•&&&获得:0.60元
•&&&获得:1.60元
•&&&获得:1.30元
•&&&获得:0.50元
•&&&获得:1.20元英语作文_英语作文大全_英语作文范文_英语写作万能句子 - 甲虫英语作文网
英语作文最新更新
小学作文指导
[初中英语]
[初中英语]
[初中英语]
[初中英语]
[初中英语]
[初中英语]
[初中英语]
[初中英语]
[初中英语]
[初中英语]
[中考英语]
[初中英语]
[中考英语]
[中考英语]
[中考英语]
[初中英语]
[中考英语]
[中考英语]
[初一英语]
[初一英语]
初中作文指导
[高中英语]
[高中英语]
[高中英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
[高中英语]
[高中英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
[高三英语]
高中作文指导
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[英语四级]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[英语四级]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[英语四级]
[英语四级]
大学作文指导
QQ: 合作要求 权重≥4
Copyright © 2015-您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
26个英文字母的故事
作者:Hdwei
&&&&在一所英文房子里,住着26个好朋友,它们就是26个英文字母:A、B、C、D、E、F、G、H、I、J、K、L、M、N、O、P、Q、R、S、T、U、V、W、X、Y、Z。A是它们的老大,,他最擅长体育,因为他有两条长长的腿;B长的胖胖的,朋友们都叫他“小猪B”;C喜欢唱歌,“F4”是她的偶像;D比“小猪B”还贪吃,是贪吃大王;E是小小音乐家,他会拉小提琴;……总之,26个英文字母各自有各自的爱好与特长。&  &&&&O是家里的小厨师。这天,O像往常一样,第一个起床。她来到厨房,准备为伙伴们做早餐,可是她看见餐桌上放着一些山珍海味的剩菜,想起每天晚上为了第二天能早起床给大家做早饭,她很早就谁下了。O恍然大悟,原来伙伴们晚上偷偷的吃好吃的。这时,其它的25个英文字母也都起来了,他们看见O在厨房里呆呆地站着,正想跟她解释。O一气之下冲出了家去,她猜想,伙伴们一定会出来找她,然后把她请回去。可是25个英文字母并没有出来找她,而是在家忙碌着。这可把O给气坏了,她要看看,他们晚上到底要干什么。&  &&&&夜幕降临了,天空中群星闪烁。O来到窗户下,她看见了意想不到的情景:25个英文字母正在喂10只小猫吃鱼。原来,这10只小猫是H在买菜回来的时候发现的,好像是走丢了的,H看它们可怜,就把它们带回家来。大家都知道O最怕猫,她连狮子、蛇都不怕,可她就是怕猫,所以大家伙等O睡下后,就开始喂猫了。原来这一切,都是O误会他们了。&&&&&O走了进去,她低着头,向伙伴们道歉:“对不起,是我错怪你们了。”A走过来,拍着她的肩膀说:“没关系,我们已经原谅你了。”这时,从A身后突然蹦出一只小猫。“啊”一声尖叫,O又一次冲出门去,大家哈哈大笑起来。&  &&&&从此以后,26个英文字母又成了形影不离的好朋友了。&
热门课程推荐&& 我的家庭英语作文50字范文精选
我的家庭英语作文50字
第1篇 中考英语作文范文
AA Type Match in My Family-家庭电脑打字比赛500字
A Type Match in My Family-家庭电脑打字比赛
这个星期天,我们家举行了一次电脑打字比赛。爸爸第一个上场。他打得真快,每分钟能打29个字呢。接着妈妈和姐姐打,她们每分钟分别打了21个字和25个字。现在轮到我了。我有些紧张,因为我想战胜爸爸。最后,由于我的手比爸爸的灵活,因此我一分钟打了30个字,得了第一名。真是一个有趣的星期天。
A typing match was held in my family this Sunday. Father was the first one to type. He typed so fast that he got a score of 29 characters a minute. Mother and sister got 21 and 25 respectively. Then it was my turn,I felt a bit nervous, for I wanted to outdo my father. Because my fingers are more flexible than my father's, I won the first prize by 30 characters a minute at last. It was really an interesting Sunday.(
第2篇 中考英语作文范文一个幸福的家庭500字
A Happy Family
Last year my father lost his job. At that time my parents felt a bit sad. I encouraged my father and said I was old enough and could do something to help. In order to help my parents, I took a part time job on weekends in the KFC near my home.
Luckily, it didn't take long time for my father to find a new job in a company. With the money I earned through working I bought a pair of new shoes for my father to celebrate the good news. My parents were deeply moved.
I said, &We are a happy family whether we are rich or poor.第3篇 家庭团聚500字
Every year The Mid-Autumn Festival in August 15 at this time the people all want to eat the moon cake, to enjoy looking at the moon, the moom is very beautiful. THIS Festival is also a family holiday .and we are also stay together.The family member are happy, because that day moon is roundest.but the most happy thing is we can get together .Also has many wonderful stories about midautumn festival's moon, is having these expectation, Midautumn Festival, We also enjoyed looking at the moon this year.That is the Mid-Autumn Day in my mind. I will always re-member: East or West, home is best.第4篇 中考英语作文范文
A Swimming Match in My Family-家庭游泳比赛500字
A Swimming Match in My Family-家庭游泳比赛
我们家人都喜欢体育运动。每天空闲的时候,爸爸、妈妈和我都要出去做运动。昨天,我们一起到游泳池举行游泳比赛。爸爸游得真快,他得了第一名。我第二,妈妈最后。我想如果我继续锻炼,总有一天会超过爸爸的。
A Swimming Match in My Family
Everyone in my family likes sports. Father, mother and I go out to do exercise almost every day in our spare time. Yesterday we went to the swimming pool and held a swimming match there. Father was swimming so fast that he got the first prize. I won the second place and mother was the last. If I keep on practicing, I believe I can outdo my father someday.第5篇 中考英语作文范文
A Swimming Match in My Family-家庭游泳比赛500字
A Swimming Match in My Family-家庭游泳比赛
我们家人都喜欢体育运动。每天空闲的时候,爸爸、妈妈和我都要出去做运动。昨天,我们一起到游泳池举行游泳比赛。爸爸游得真快,他得了第一名。我第二,妈妈最后。我想如果我继续锻炼,总有一天会超过爸爸的。
A Swimming Match in My Family
Everyone in my family likes sports. Father, mother and I go out to do exercise almost every day in our spare time. Yesterday we went to the swimming pool and held a swimming match there. Father was swimming so fast that he got the first prize. I won the second place and mother was the last. If I keep on practicing, I believe I can outdo my father someday.第6篇 中考英语作文范文  中国的家庭生活500字
I live with my father and mother in a very big house in Dongguan. My parents are both very busy. They leave for work very early in the morning and don&t return home until late in the evening.
When I am home on weekends from school, we spend a lot of time together. We talk about my studies, my health and my school life. I love my parents very much.
My grandparents are still living, but they don&t live with us. Their health is good and they both do sports very early in the morning. My grandmother does gymnastics with elderly women her age in the park. Both of my grandfathers play basketball in the morning and sometimes they go swimming.
Chinese people eat rice for every meal, but I don&t like rice because I think it is tasteless! We eat meat, fish and vegetables. My family eats noodles and congee. My favorite is noodles.
I often play computer games because I like it so much. I often watch Japanese cartoon movies with my parents on the weekends. On long holidays we take trips, too.
That is my description of typical family life in China.
-第7篇 我的“标点”家庭600字
看了这个题目,你们一定会觉得很奇怪。为什么我会说是&标点&家庭呢?想知道为什么吗?别急,听我慢慢道来。
&引号&爸爸
爸爸常常喜欢引用名人名言来教导我,我举些例子吧。
有一次考试,我考砸了,才考了84分,要知道,我从一年级到现在,可从没下过90分的。自尊心很强的我躲在小书房里暗暗掉&豆豆&。爸爸走进来,在一旁引用开了:&胜不骄,败不馁&&&你说,爸爸这么苦口婆心地唠叨上二十多分钟,我还能不听吗?
&叹号&妈妈
我看了妈妈的照片,年轻时的妈妈很漂亮,苗条的身材配上高跟鞋,还真有点像&!&。
我呢,遇到什么事总喜欢问个为什么,总喜欢&打破沙锅&&问到底&。
&妈妈,居里夫人的本来姓名是什么?&
&妈妈,我们的祖先是类猿猴,但类猿猴的祖先是什么啊?&
&问你爸去,你爸懂得多些!&瞧,我把妈妈都问烦了!
&句号&弟弟
我弟弟的头大得出奇,跟动画中的&大头儿子&一样。还真有点像&。&
&省略号&妹妹
我妹妹今年八岁,读三年级了,可还是很爱哭。比如她某件事做得不好,被别人说时。她总能哇哇地哭上十几分钟。最后我们实在忍不住她的哭声时,只能逗逗她,找个笑话讲给她听,她才破涕为笑。
这下你们知道&标点&家庭的由来了吗?怎么样,我的家庭有特点吧?
广东省惠州市惠城区陈江小学六年级:蔡卓芳第8篇 中考英语作文范文
我爱我的家500字
根据中文意思和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑的英文文段。所给的英文提示词语必须都用上;中文提示内容不必逐句翻译;根据英文提示,每组所写出的句数不限。(共12分)?
几年以前我家只有一间小屋。三个人住一间屋真是艰难。现在我们已经搬进了一套两室一厅 的单元房。我非常高兴。当我父母做. . . , 我能. . . 。我爱我的家。?
1. a few years ago, family, have one small room
2. it, be, three people, in the same room
3. now, a new flat(单元房), one living room, two bedrooms
4. be happy, my homework, quietly, my own room, my parents
A few years ago, my family had only one small room. It was very hard for three people to live in the same room. Now we have moved into a new flat with one living room and two bedrooms. I'm very happy. I can do my homework quietly in my own room when my parents do the housework or other things. I love my home.第9篇 我的家庭450字
我有一个幸福的家,在这个家里,父母之爱,一草一木之爱,使我的生活时时充满着欢快与温馨,我整天就生活在这爱的气氛里。
在这个家里我很喜欢吃肉,青菜就不怎么爱吃。就因为这个爸爸妈妈不知说过我多少次,可是我就是觉得肉好吃,有一次爸爸为了让我吃菜故意和我抢菜吃,那天妈妈炒了一个我最爱吃的芹菜炒肉,妈妈把菜放在我面前,我不停地挑着肉片吃,真香啊!爸爸来到桌子旁,将菜放在桌子中间,我急忙把菜碗拉过来,爸爸把菜碗又拉了过去,我们俩就这样拉来拉去,我生气了,放下筷子走了,眼看爸爸快要把菜全都吃完了,我就顾不上赌气了,拿起筷子快抢,不管是肉还是菜都进了我的嘴了,不知为什么芹菜也蛮好吃的,从那以后我就开始吃青菜了,我知道爸爸用抢的方法治掉了我不吃青菜的坏毛病,爸爸做的一切都是为我好。
家庭就像我们的大树,我生活在幸福的家里,爸爸妈妈就像树枝让我快乐地生活着,我就像一片叶子。我要好好学习,要把这个家庭建设的更好,也就是我要做一片美的叶子,要把大树装扮得漂漂亮亮。
北京丰台区东高地第二小学四年级:林子博第10篇 中考英语作文范文
春节作英语文(最新中英文版)500字
Spring Festival Composition
Laoqilai dumplings put into the Siwan, in each bowl also take some soup. My mother just can contribute to the promotion soup, I have robbed with relish to eat a bowl of Excitement! As eat too fast, and the tongue are felt.
We all want to eat a mouthful of oil, then happy to see the brilliant television.
Ah, is a happy Spring Festival ah!
Review: If left to eat the Spring Festival, it may become incomplete Spring Festival. In this paper, &do eat, eat music,& as the focus. It can be said, &eat& is a text of this article the word eyes.
More meaningful, in the Office of the eating process, realize the &study what should be assiduously yourselves.& This is also in discussions with concise text of a finishing touch in the role of good.
11, foreign friends, hoping to go to China over the Spring Festival?
The first two (2) classes are Xiang Xin
Foreign children, a few days, the Chinese people is our biggest festival said - the Spring Festival. Do you want us Chinese, the Spring Festival to enjoy the excitement and happy? First of all, I presented to you on January 1 under, we will be in the Spring Festival period generally do.
Before the New Year, we will take some money to their parents and friends to give us the street, bought some of the things they want to buy, but also to the streets and their parents to buy new clothes. At home they do not have to do anything, as much as playing partners and a Huntianheide.
New Year's day, we will paste the couplet, and pasted door god, and then, and grandparents, uncles and aunts who together Qidu reunion meal. Happy to eat the meal is a stress, as we here, generally speaking, there are two three sons, on the eve of his son's day to eat at home turn. My grandfather had three sons, and the general Xiaoshu home in the morning I eat in my home to eat at noon. I Uncle home in the evening to eat. Before the dinner, we will discharge of a long list of the deafening sound of firecrackers, and then started to eat.
During the Chinese New Year, everyone's faces are covered with smiles.
Chinese New Year's, we began to walk home in the West Series owner, Betty. New Year's can also攒point for our New Year's money. The morning, Mom and Dad will also bring snacks such as Apple installed by the hospitality. We went to each child to the New Year. First, the grandparents, Betty, and said to them that some auspicious words. For example, I wish the grandparents in the new year good health and every success. Then, grandparents would say Zhenguai, began with the New Year's money.由大到小, then home to the Baba uncle, Betty. Not only can攒New Year's money, you can do while playing Bianchi snacks.
To the first two days of the first month, we begin Zouqinfangyou. The first is to Waipojia New Year. Then call on January 1. Such activities generally Zouqinfangyou the New Year to continue until the 15th day of the first month, which is the fifteenth day of the Lantern Festival, it is the end of the first month.
Foreign children, after listening to so many, do you Movable? If you want a Chinese Spring Festival, it quickly Action! You will be our most warm welcome and hospitality, you will be in very pleasant to do!
Foreign friends, come! We always waiting!
便把饺子捞起来,分成了四碗,在每碗中还放了一些汤。我妈刚弄好汤,我便抢了一碗津津有味地吃个痛快!由于吃得太快,舌头都火辣辣的。
我们个个都吃得满嘴是油,便欢天喜地去看精彩电视节目了。
啊,真是一个快乐的春节啊!
简评:春节如果离开了吃,那可就成了不完整的春节。本文以&办吃、乐吃&为重点。可以说,&吃&是本文的一个文眼词。
更为有意义的是,在办吃的过程中,悟出了&学什么都应该刻苦&的道理。这也是用简洁的议论在文中起到画龙点睛的作用,好。
11、外国的朋友,想来中国过春节吗 ?
初二(2)班 辛正香
外国的小朋友,再过几天,就是我们中国人最盛大的节曰&&春节。你是否想来我们中国,享受一下春节的热闹与快活呢?首先,我给你一一介绍下下,我们在春节期间一般会做些什么。
过年之前,我们会要父母拿一些钱给我们和好朋友去街上,买一些自己想买的东西,还会和父母去街上买新衣服。在家里什么事也不用做,尽情地和伙伴们玩个昏天黑地。
过年的那一天,我们就会贴对联,贴门神,然后和爷爷奶奶、叔叔阿姨们一起吃顿团圆饭。吃团圆饭也是有讲究的,在我们这里,一般说来,有两三个儿子的,就除夕这天开始在儿子们家中轮着吃。我爷爷有三个儿子,一般早上在我小叔家吃,中午在我家吃。晚上在我大叔家吃。在吃饭之前,我们还会燃放一长串震天响的鞭炮,然后才开始吃饭。
在过年期间,每个人的脸上都挂满笑容。
大年初一,我们就开始走东家串西家地拜年。拜年也可以为我们攒点压岁钱。早上起来,爸爸妈妈就会把点心苹果等装出来待客。而我们小孩则到各家去拜年。先是向爷爷奶奶拜年,向他们说些吉祥的话。比方说,祝爷爷奶奶在新的一年里身体健康,万事如意。然后,爷爷奶奶就会说真乖,就开始拿压岁钱。由大到小,然后是到伯伯叔叔家里去拜年。不仅可以攒压岁钱,还可以边玩边吃点心呢。
到了正月初二,我们就开始走亲访友。第一家是去外婆家拜年。然后再一一拜访。这种走亲访友的拜年活动一般来说要持续到正月十五,也就是过了正月十五元宵节,正月也就算是过完了。
外国的小朋友,听了这么多,你是否动心了呢?如果你想来中国过春节,那就快快行动吧!你一定会受到我们最为热情的欢迎和接待,你也一定会玩得十分畅快!
外国的好朋友,来吧!我们时时恭候!第11篇 中考英语作文范文
1是一个不幸的数字500字
Why is one such a bad number? It is because when the date has this number in it, some bad thing always happens. Let me give you some examples. there midnight in Taiwan. the earthquake was very horrible. That night, there were about three thousand people that died in that accident. Many houses collapsed and the mountains moved.
America was attacked by terrorists on September 11 this year. the terrorists crashed into America's pentagon with an airplane. the terrorists used airplanes to hit many tall buildings in America. there were bombs inside the buildings. When the airplanes hit the tall buildings, the tall buildings and the airplanes exploded. About six thousand people died. How terrible that is! I think the terrorists were crazy. People say that the American emergency number is 911, so the terrorists chose September 11 to attack America. there was a big typhoon on July 11 this year in Taiwan. It's name was Toraji. Many cities were flooded. Some people died because of landslides. these dates all this &one& number. I really don't think &one& is a good or lucky number. So we have to be careful on dates with this number.第12篇 我爱我的家500字
中考英语作文范文:我爱我的家
根据中文意思和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑的英文文段。所给的英文提示词语必须都用上;中文提示内容不必逐句翻译;根据英文提示,每组所写出的句数不限。(共12分)
几年以前我家只有一间小屋。三个人住一间屋真是艰难。现在我们已经搬进了一套两室一厅 的单元房。我非常高兴。当我父母做. . . , 我能. . . 。我爱我的家。
1. a few years ago, family, have one small room
2. it, be, three people, in the same room
3. now, a new flat(单元房), one living room, two bedrooms
4. be happy, my homework, quietly, my own room, my parents
A few years ago, my family had only one small room. It was very hard for three people to live in the same room. Now we have moved into a new flat with one living room and two bedrooms. I''m very happy. I can do my homework quietly in my own room when my parents do the housework or other things. I love my home.第13篇 中考英语作文范文
关于代沟的英语作文500字
1. The problems of generation gap become more and more serious.
2. The causes of generation gap.
3. How to avoid the problem.
Nowadays, the problems of generation gap become more and more serious. The poor relationship between parents and their children is very common. Are these problems caused by the busy parents? Or, do the harsh family rules affect the relationship of parents and children?
Firstly, in most of the families in China both of the parents have to go out for work in order to earn more money to provide better environment for their lovely children. Unfortunately, this causes the rare communication between them and theft children, since these parents always take rest during leisure time. These parents and children cannot know deeply about each other and friction will appear. Secondly, parents who ask their children to be absolutely obedient is also one of the grave causes of the generation gap between them! They do not try to communicate with their children as their equals. Thus, misinterpretation of them may easily occur.
To solve these problems, the busy parents should sacrifice their spare time to communicate with their children actively and friendly to improve their relation. At the same time, they can also observe their children's behavior at the same time in order to understand heir children's personality as it can reduce the quarrel between them. Besides that, the parents should try to give up their absolute power in family so as lo make their children feel free to chat with them.
&第14篇 中考英语作文范文--我的家乡500字
中考英语作文范文--我的家乡
请你根据下面的提纲,以&我的家乡&为题,写一篇100&120字的短文。
(1) 家乡的地理位置;
(2) 解放前的情况;
(3) 解放后的变化;
(4) 对家乡的感情。
My Home Town
My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice.
But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town. Many people had no work. They lived a hard life.
In 1949 my hometown was liberated. Since then great changes have taken place there. The streets have been widened. Factories, schools, hospitals, cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after another. The life of the people is greatly improved.
I love my hometown. All the more I love its people. They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.第15篇 暑假英语作文450字
this summer over a very meaningful day
I think this summer over a very meaningful day,in addition to the study of computers outside,also tried a new aerobic exercise -YOGA,I love this sport, so I learned an optimistic face life,but also to correct my bad shape,for my future learninglife will be very helpful,I love YOGA,with the hope more people will join me to try this new movement.
今年暑假过得非常有意义
我觉得今年暑假过的非常有意义,每天除了学习计算机以外还尝试了新的有氧运动-YOGA,我非常热爱这项运动,它让我学会了乐观的面对生活,还纠正了我的不良体形,对我今后的学习及生活都有很大的帮助,我爱YOGA,希望有更多的人和我一起尝试这项新的运动。 本文地址:/zuowen_a76241.html
&月推荐排行
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&月推荐排行
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright (C) 2014 绥棱教育信息网

我要回帖

更多关于 寒假生活英语作文25编 的文章

随机推荐