哪一天我们会飞英文歌i believe 英文歌these dream

求一首英文歌。。
dream开头的。。_百度知道
求一首英文歌。。
dream开头的。。
提问者采纳
Never grow oldcranberrie音乐i had a dreamin this dream it seemsit was my perfect dayopen my eyesi realize this is my perfect dayhope you never grow olddo ...do...do...birds in the skythey look so highthis is my perfect dayi feel the breezei feel ...this is my perfect dayhope you never grow oldforever youngi hope you stay forever youngdo...do...do音乐淡淡快乐与忧伤
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
西城男孩的《i have a dream》
I have a dream,a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream I have a dream
I have a dream,a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
I believe in angels
I'll cross the st...
I Have A Dream
歌手:ABBA
I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
I believe in angels
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
I believe in angels
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I'll cross th...
connie talbot的i have a dream
never had a dream come true
I have a dream 李纹
Golden Key 吧
westlife西城男孩的《i have a dream》
Never grow old?
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有一首蓝调歌曲叫I never believe in my dream这首歌好像是在高中英语报纸上的,是一位美国的男蓝调歌手唱的!挺好听的,不过就是忘了叫什么了!_百度作业帮
有没有一首蓝调歌曲叫I never believe in my dream这首歌好像是在高中英语报纸上的,是一位美国的男蓝调歌手唱的!挺好听的,不过就是忘了叫什么了!
文爷君摷俛嫁
I never believed in dreaming,it never got me very far.I never believed that love could find me,like an arrow through the heart.I never believed in miracles,or building castles in the air.Not until that day I found you,turned around and you were there.From the day you came,you gave me,a whole new point of view.I've been touched by an angel,it's impossible,but true.I believe in you.I swear that forever from today,no one will ever take your place.I believe in you.And I believe our love will last always.I never believed in fairy tales,tho sometimes I wish I could,I never believed that golden slippers could ever find the perfect foot.I never believed in magic,or that wishes could come true,But your very kiss changed all this,something only you could do.You made me a believer,you made me trust again,You showed there's a pot of gold,at every rainbow's end.I believe in you.I swear that forever from today,no one will ever take your place.I believe in you.And I believe our love will last always.Only love,sets you free,And if you serve to fate,then you're my destiny.Now I know,now I see.Anything can happen,if you just believe.I believe in you.I swear that forever from today,no one will ever take your place.I believe in you.And I believe our love will last always.I believe in you.I swear that forever from today,no one will ever take your place.I believe in you.And I believe our love will last always.I believe in you.I swear that forever from today,no one will ever take your place.I believe in you.And I believe our love will last always.《I believe in you》
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首英文歌,歌词有一句是I believe in you ,男歌手,节奏比较柔和,请问有谁知道歌名的啊?_百度知道
有一首英文歌,歌词有一句是I believe in you ,男歌手,节奏比较柔和,请问有谁知道歌名的啊?
我有更好的答案
是不是Hey Soul Sister-Train.
【英文歌词】
  Hey, hey, hey~
  Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains
  I knew I wouldn't forget you, and so I went and let you blow my mind
  Your sweet moonbeam, the smell of you in every single dream I dream
  I knew when we collided, you're the one I have decided who's one of my kind.
  Hey soul sister, ain't the Mr. Mister Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know! Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight
  Hey, hey, hey~
  Just in time, I'm so glad you have a one-track mind like me
  You gave my life dir...
《I believe in you 》
男歌手与席琳迪翁演唱
&&一年后&&,歌手是Brown Eyes.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询