what can you do作文in a competition英语作文

英语作文_百度知道
:假设李华美朋友Tom月北京习七月份北京参加暑期英语演讲比赛(speech contest)资料搜集、语言运用等面遇困难请根据要点给Tom写封电邮件:1.询问Tom习情况;2.谈谈困难并请Tom帮忙;3.告诉Tom打算赛看注意:1.词数:120—150;2.适增加细节使行文连贯
提问者采纳
Dear TomI'm gald to know that you are in Beijing.I've good news to tell you.I'm going to Beijing next month to join the Summer English speach contest.How did you gei along with your classmates?Are they friendly ?How about your life in Beijing?Could you tell me something about your life?I'm really interested
in it.However ,I met some difficult in learning English.I need your help.First, i xan't get the pronunce right,it's a little difficult for me.Second,I'm too shy to talk in front of many people.Do you have any advice for me?I hope you can help me.What's more,I'll visit you after the contest.See you soon.yours,Li Hua
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
参考资料:
原创现打的哦,望采纳
其他类似问题
Dear Tom,Are you used to the new weather and life in Beijing? How are you getting along with your studies? I've good news to tell you. I'll attend the summer English speech contest to be held in Beijing in July. However, I have met some difficulty when I was searching the materials and using the langague.I need your help. What's more, I intend to visit you after the contest is over. I think we will have a good talk.Hope to see you soon. I'm looking forward to your reply. yours,Li Hua
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I am glad to hear that you came to Beijing to study last month.How's it going?Do you like Beijing? Are there any problems when you in Beijing? I am going to
have a speech contest in July in Beijing.But I met something difficuties in my speech. Could you help me?I am going to visit you after the competition.See you soonYours Lihua.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁you in a competition英语作文_百度知道
you in a competition英语作文
you in a competition英语作文
我有更好的答案
作文范围是什么??
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答