我的理想英语作文我和父母

我的理想是当会计师 - 作文库
没有作文库帐号?
作文库帐号直接登录
共找到967741篇作文,用时秒
&年级作文导航
&作文类型导航
理想是一座灯塔,照亮了前方的路,引领我走向成功;理想是一艘帆船,冲破千万层浪,载我到达成功的彼岸;理想是一双隐形的翅膀,带我穿过层层云海,把我放在成功的地上。每个人的心房里都有一个属于自己的美好梦想,而我也不例外。我的理想是当一个美食家。做美食家这个念头是萌生在我八岁的时候,那是我第一次接触关于美食的书籍。我很清楚的记...
http://www.zuowenku.net/780780.shtml&
理想是人生导航的灯塔,有了理想我才会去努力奋斗。当一名消防员、警察、医生、工人&&而我却想当一名教育着万千小苗的老师。老师是甘甜的雨露,滋润着小苗;老师是温暖的阳光,照耀着小苗;老师是肥沃的土地,滋养着小苗。我妈妈是一名老师。小时候,爸爸要去上班,没有空照顾我,我也不太习惯跟爸爸,而我又太小...
http://www.zuowenku.net/780783.shtml&
每个人都有理想,那么同样我也不例外。我从小就有一个理想,做个出众的外语教师。我从小就十分喜欢外语,但我并不排斥其他功课。我有时候连做梦都想出国学习学习,听听国外老师讲课。同时也互相交流各自的学习妙招。我的理想虽然不是当什么大老板什么的,但是,我认为,理想必须是自己喜欢的,不喜欢就不叫理想。我很想完成自己盼望已久的理想,...
http://www.zuowenku.net/781768.shtml&
从小妈妈就教育我:&人无志,就会像少了触角的苍蝇到处乱飞。&所以我就给自己定下目标,为将来打下基础。我想做一位法官为人们伸张正义,替天行道。因为法官这个职业我感觉很好,不光工资高我还很感兴趣。但是做一位法官不是你想象的那么简单,需要具有以下等条件:作风优良、清正廉洁、品德高尚、业务精通等重要条件...
http://www.zuowenku.net/782585.shtml&
许多人都有自己的理想,且都愿意为自己的理想而活,而奋斗。多年来,埋藏在我心底的梦,就是想当书法家。小时候,当很多孩子还在喜欢玩具、动画片带来的乐趣中,我却偏偏迷上了汉字。孩子们陶醉在玩具、动画片带来的乐趣中,我却沉浸在对汉字的痴迷中。因此,从小我就喜欢欣赏别人的好字,渐渐地也就喜欢起写字来。对我而言,欣赏一篇好字,让人...
http://www.zuowenku.net/782588.shtml&
正如文章《理想》所说:理想是石,敲出星星之火;理想是火,点燃熄灭的灯;理想是灯,照亮夜行的路;理想是路,引你走向黎明&&我的理想是成为一名漫画家。在小时候,我就十分喜欢画画,整天捧着一张纸和一根铅笔,见到喜欢的图,就在娜儿画呀画呀。当然,我画的和实际的相差极大,但我仍然很开心。上四年级的时候...
http://www.zuowenku.net/782599.shtml&
我仍然记得第一次去动物园的那一天。5岁那年,妈妈带我去动物园。我很高兴能同时看见那么多活灵活现的动物,他们看上去又活泼又可爱。我度过了快乐的一天。可是在我回家的路上,我开始替它们难过起来。人们把它们从父母和朋友身边捉走,它们一定感觉很孤单,我想。它们每天惟一可做的事就是等着人们来喂食。ADaytoRememberIst...
http://www.zuowenku.net/783117.shtml&
我们班是学校有名的捣乱班。但约翰逊老师采了以后,一切都变了。他看起来很和蔼,而且很特别。他来之前,我们觉得上课很无聊,没有人认真听讲。但仅仅半年,约翰逊老师就使我们班成为学校最好的班。他喜欢跟我们平等地交谈,而且从不强迫我们学习户他使我们对学习产生了兴趣。另外,他还告诉我们在成为一个好学生前,如何先做人。他尊重我们的情...
http://www.zuowenku.net/783136.shtml&
今天爸爸带我去科技馆参观。我很喜欢发明创造,我知道科学技术是人类进步的最大推动力。进入科技馆后,迎面采了一位讲解员给我们做讲解。我仔细听着他解释这些高科技产品的由采。那天,我看到了很多以前从没看到过的飞机模型、卫星模型等等。真是大开眼界的一天。AnEye-openingDayTodayfathertookmetothe...
http://www.zuowenku.net/783139.shtml&
大家的理想都有不同,有:老师、画家、舞蹈家&&。但要是有人问我:&你的理想是什么啊?&我会骄傲的告诉她:&我的理想是当歌星!&有人说,你当歌星是为了赚钱吧!的确啊,歌星也是一个职业,一份工作,既然有工作那为什么不赚钱呢?那可是靠你自己的努力去赚...
http://www.zuowenku.net/783295.shtml&
•&&&获得:1.80元
•&&&获得:2.00元
•&&&获得:0.80元
•&&&获得:1.00元
•&&&获得:2.00元
•&&&获得:1.70元
•&&&获得:1.00元
•&&&获得:0.50元
•&&&获得:1.50元
•&&&获得:0.50元
•&&&获得:1.30元
•&&&获得:1.80元
•&&&获得:0.50元您当前所在位置:
我的理想英语作文精选
编者按:精品学习网作文频道给大家整理了我的理想英语作文精选,有需要相关作文的可以用来参考,学习别人是如何写的,提高自己的作文写作水平。
When I got settled, the total use of the microwave to do their own things to eat. One day, my father saw me, I am afraid to say that I grew up as a cook. I immediately shaken like a rattle-drum head, you said : &That is not my ideal. When I grow up I want to IT (information technology) industries. &Yes, I bought a computer five years ago after his father, I am familiar with it day by day. Until last year, and I have formed a deep bond with it. From then on, I want success in the information technology industry to make contributions to the cause of national computer. But my father said I could only do in the field &testing the game,& is what the new game, and always let me play with, the report there will be any games. I think what he said is not their fault, I always play games recently, those who do not have a veteran like Flash. In recent days, I sprouted out of a bad idea : I will be playing the game that the network server to the black. My account will revise the highest level. However, I Xiangliaoyouxiang, this is wrong, but was caught by the police network is not good. When hackers but also need high computer skills. As a member of the IT industry is my ideal, I would like to advance this goal, to improve their computer skills
当我闲得没事时,就总自己用微波炉做点东西吃。一天,爸爸看见我这样,说我长大恐怕是要当厨师了。我立刻把头摇得像拨浪鼓似的,说:&那不是我的理想,我长大想做IT(信息技术)行业。&
没错,自从五年前爸爸给我买来电脑后,我就一天天地熟悉它。到了去年,我已经和它结下了不解之缘。从那时候开始,我就想要在信息技术行业取得成就,为国家计算机事业做出贡献。
可是爸爸说我在这个行业中只能做&游戏测试员&,就是什么游戏新出来,总是先让我玩玩,报告游戏中有什么错误。我觉得他说的没有错,我最近一段时间老是玩游戏,那些FLASH之类的老也不用了。
最近几天,我萌生出了一个不好的想法:将我玩的那个网络游戏的服务器给黑了,将我的账号修改成最高级别。可是,我想了又想,这样做是不对的,而且被网络警察抓到也是不好的。而且当黑客也需要很高的电脑技术的。
成为IT行业的一员是我的理想,所以我要向这个目标前进,提高自己的电脑技术.
相关推荐:
更多关于高三英语作文:您现在的位置: >
我的理想 My Dream
来源: 作者:英语作文 时间: 17:02
我的理想 My Dream
I want to be ascientist in the future. This is my dream. I must work hard for it. Scientistsmake great contribution to our society. We have TV, computer, train, plane,planet and many other things because of the hard work of scientists. So I wantto be a great person as they are. I want to become an aerospace scientist,because I am interested in the outer space very much. The outer space iswonderful and amazing. It must be great if I can be a scientist of this field.将来我想成为一名科学家。这是我的梦想,我必须为之努力。科学家对社会做出了伟大贡献。因为科学家的努力工作,我们有了电视机,电脑,火车,飞机,卫星以及很多其他东西。因此,我想成为想他们一样伟大的人。我想成为航空科学家,因为我对外太空很感兴趣。外太空是美妙而又神奇的。如果我能成为这个领域的科学家一定很棒。我理想的工作 My Ideal Work
Iwant to set up a flower shop. It’s my ideal work. I think flower is the mostbeautiful gifts given by nature. And flower is a good way to express one’saffection. Nowadays, sending flowers is more and more popular, to parents,friends, teachers and spouse. So I think this business must be good. Moreover, Ilike flowers very much and I am familiar various flowers. I will choosedifferent flowers for different people or preference. The most important is thatI want to transmit love and happiness by flowers.我想开一家花店,这就是我理想的工作。我认为鲜花是大自然送给人类最美的礼物,鲜花也是表达感情的一种很好的方式。现如今,送花越来越受到大众的欢迎,送父母,送朋友,送师长,送爱人等等。所以,我想这生意肯定很好。此外,我很喜欢鲜花,我熟悉各种鲜花,我会根据不同的人和不同的喜好来为客人选择不同的鲜花。最重要的是,我想通过鲜花传递爱和幸福。我的理想 My Dream
I want to be a teacher since I was a child.When I was in primary school, I was very admire the position of teacher. They areknowledgeable just seems that there is nothing they don’t know. They treat usjust like their children. They care about our study,life and health. Since then,I have made my mine to be a teacher in the future. I would like to be a kindand knowledgeable peron like my teacher. So, being a teacher is my dream. I willtry my best to study well to reach my dream.在我还是个小孩的时候我就想成为一名教师。小学的时候我还敬佩教师这个职业。他们是如此的博学多才就好像没有什么是他们不知道的。他们对待我们就像是他们的孩子一样。他们关心我们的学习,生活和健康。从那时起,我就下定决心将来我要成为一名教师。我想成为一个想我的老师那样博学多才的好人。所以,我的理想是成为一名教师。我会尽我最大的努力去好好学习来实现我的理想。我理想的事业 The Career I Pursue
Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic The Career I Pursue. You should write no less than 120 words and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese ) below:1.我理想的事业是什么?为什么我选择这个事业?2.我怎样为我的理想的事业作准备?Remember to write your composition coherently and neatly.[英语作文范文]我理想的事业(The Career I Pursue)As they differ in their interests, abilities and objectives in life, different people pursue different careers. Some love to be doctors, while others prefer to be scientists. Some like to be workers, whereas others choose to be technicians. My ideal career, however, is teaching. The reasons are as follows.因为他们在生活中的兴趣,能力和目标不同,不同的人追求的事业也不同。有些喜欢成为医生,而另一些人更喜欢成为科学家。有些人喜欢做工人,而另一些的选择则是技术人员。然而,我理想的职业是教学。理由如下。First, I can enjoy much freedom in my work. I will not frequently be told what to do and how to do it. The content of my lessons and the way I give them are largely determined by myself, which will leave more room for my imagination and creativity. In addition, I can always stay young mentally. Being with the young people most of the time, I will be influenced by their idea and lifestyle. I will then, feel that I am always in fashion. Furthermore, I will have two long vacations and much flexible time in which I can enjoy doing what I like to do.首先,我的工作可以让我享受到很多的自由。我不会经常被提醒要做什么,该怎么做。我上课的内容以及方式基本上都是我自己决定的,这样我的想象力和创造力就可以有更大的发展空间。此外,我也可以经常保持心态年轻。再说了,我还有两个长长的假期,我可以任意的安排时间做我喜欢做的事情。But teaching is also a demanding career, especially in a society as ours in which new things and knowledge come in multitude. Therefore, I have to read as much as possible to acquire the knowledge needed for my work.但是,教学也是一个具有高要求的职业,特别是在像我们这样一个新事物和新知识众多的社会。因此,我要尽可能多的阅读来获取我工作所需的知识。  
  转载分享本站内容yingyu.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!英语作文范文:我的理想工作
【网络综合-英语作文范文:我的理想工作】以下是无忧考网为大家整理的关于英语作文范文:我的理想工作,希望大家能够喜欢!Different people have different career outlooks. Some people want to b some people hope to star some people dream of being freelancers, and so on.不同的人有着不同的职业愿景。有些人想要做公务员,有的人想自己创业,有的人梦想成为自由职业者等等。However, my ideal job is teaching. Firstly, I’m told that teachers have a high income. With the high income, I can open a training school to help the children in poor families with their education. Secondly, teachers always have summer and winter holidays, thus I will have more free time to relax myself. More importantly, teachers are angels to students, who can pass on the knowledge to students as well as help them develop their hobbies and interests. I can’t imagine how happy I will feel when I see my students become elites.然而,我的理想是教书。首先,我被告知老师的工资很高。若有很高的工资,那我就能开个培训学校来帮助那些贫困家庭的孩子。第二,老师有着寒暑假两个长假期,如此我将有时间放松。更重要的是,对学生来说老师就是天使,传授孩子们知识帮助他们培养自己的兴趣爱好。我无法想象如果我的学生都成为人才,我会多么的开心。In order to be a qualified teacher, I should read more books to acquire more knowledge, and train my patience and improve my communication and handwriting abilities.为了成为一名合格的老师,我会读更多的知识从中汲取更多知识,锻炼自己的耐心,提高自己的交际能力并提高自己的书写水平。英语作文 我的理想
When I got settled, the total use of the microwave to do their own things to eat. One day, my father saw me, I am afraid to say that I grew up as a cook. I immediately shaken like a rattle-drum head, you said : That is not my ideal. When I
When I got settled, the total use of the microwave to do their own things to eat. One day, my father saw me, I am afraid to say that I grew up as a cook. I immediately shaken like a rattle-drum head, you said : &That is not my ideal. When I grow up I want to IT (information technology) industries. &
  Yes, I bought a computer five years ago after his father, I am familiar with it day by day. Until last year, and I have formed a deep bond with it. From then on, I want success in the information technology industry to make contributions to the cause of national computer.
  But my father said I could only do in the field &testing the game,& is what the new game, and always let me play with, the report there will be any games. I think what he said is not their fault, I always play games recently, those who do not have a veteran like Flash.
  In recent days, I sprouted out of a bad idea : I will be playing the game that the network server to the black. My account will revise the highest level. However, I Xiangliaoyouxiang, this is wrong, but was caught by the police network is not good. When hackers but also need high computer skills. As a member of the IT industry is my ideal, I would like to advance this goal, to improve their computer skills
  当我闲得没事时,就总自己用微波炉做点东西吃。一天,爸爸看见我这样,说我长大恐怕是要当厨师了。我立刻把头摇得像拨浪鼓似的,说:&那不是我的理想,我长大想做IT(信息技术)行业。&    
  没错,自从五年前爸爸给我买来电脑后,我就一天天地熟悉它。到了去年,我已经和它结下了不解之缘。从那时候开始,我就想要在信息技术行业取得成就,为国家计算机事业做出贡献。   
  可是爸爸说我在这个行业中只能做&游戏测试员&,就是什么游戏新出来,总是先让我玩玩,报告游戏中有什么错误。我觉得他说的没有错,我最近一段时间老是玩游戏,那些FLASH之类的老也不用了。 
  最近几天,我萌生出了一个不好的想法:将我玩的那个网络游戏的服务器给黑了,将我的账号修改成最高级别。可是,我想了又想,这样做是不对的,而且被网络警察抓到也是不好的。而且当黑客也需要很高的电脑技术的。  
 成为IT行业的一员是我的理想,所以我要向这个目标前进,提高自己的电脑技术.(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
每个孩子都被深沉的母爱包围着,然而我们经常对这种爱视而不见。...
I want to be a English teacher in the future....
我很高兴带领你们参观。...
Someone says examination can help us go over our lessons in time....
We can have good habits and bad habits....
Badmintom is a popular hobby in China....

我要回帖

更多关于 关于梦想的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐