nailikpolishshader染上为什么会有灼热感

Has Nail Polish Finally Caught Up To The Hard Abuse Of Working On A Race Car?Nailpolish organizer, Nailpolish organizer direct from Hefei Yageli Craft Products Factory in China (Mainland)
Hefei Yageli Craft Products Factory
On-time shipment protection
Payment protection
Nailpolish organizer
1 of 12 Page
Place your order online and pay to the designated bank account to get full protection.
to select products and contact the supplier.
Display similar products
Go to PageWith Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.Intro: how to make nail polishThis instructable will teach you how to make your own nail polish colors using eyeshadow and glitter. It's an excellent way to get custom nail polish colors you ...
Step 1: what you'll need:clear nail polish eyeshadow (I bet blush would work too!) craft glitter a couple sheets of paper a toothpick I bought the cheapest stuff available at Walgreen's - ...
Step 2: empty out some of the polishStep one and the most important step! Pour a tiny bit of polish out of the bottles into/onto something you were throwing away anyway. I used a ziploc ...
Step 3: make a paper funnelThis will help you get everything into the polish bottles with very little mess. You'll need a new funnel for every color of eyeshadow or blush you use, ...
Step 4: prep the eyeshadowUse a butter knife or whatever you like to scrape the eyeshadow from the compact and onto a piece of paper. Then chop the eyeshadow up - you ...
Step 5: funnel it into the bottle and shake!Unscrew the cap and wipe the excess polish off the brush and set it to the side on a scrap of paper so it doesn't ruin anything. :) ...
Step 6: how much eyeshadow should I use?The eyeshadows I'm using are 4 oz each. Using the whole 4 oz gave a highly pigmented opaque polish, while using half the eyeshadow gave a really sheer ...
Step 7: glitter polish!I chose not to mix the glitter + clear polish + eyeshadow because I'm not a fan of colored glitter polishes... but I'd love to know how it ...
Step 8: final photos + commentsI really do like this more than most polish I've bought! The polish I made from eyeshadow is really matte and shimmery, and it dries quicker than normal ...
This instructable will teach you how to make your own nail polish colors using eyeshadow and glitter.
It's an excellent way to get custom nail polish colors you couldn't get otherwise. And I love the way this nail polish goes on and the way it dries - it's much more matte and shimmery than regular nail polish.
Plus, making your own nail polish is very cheap and fast - so why not give it a try?
P.S. Know there are lots of tutorials on how to make your own nail polish floating around online, but I really wanted to give it a try. :D Even sunshiine has one - t!Step 1: what you'll need:
clear nail polish
eyeshadow (I bet blush would work too!)
craft glitter
a couple sheets of paper
a toothpick
I bought the cheapest stuff available at Walgreen's - Wet n Wild. The name is cringeworthy, but at a dollar each for the clear polishes and three dollars each for the eyeshadow compacts, it was a really good deal! And I am actually really impressed with how my nail polish turned out.
The polish is pretty runny, but that's the only downside. :)
About This Instructable 15270Bio:
part of the Instructables Design Studio by day, stitch witch by night. follow me on instagram @makingjiggy to see what i'm working on! ^_^
More by jessyratfink:Add instructable to:Related20 Best Fall 2016 Nail Colors - New Nail Polish Trends for Fall
Follow Us On Twitter
ElleMagazine
Follow Us On Pinterest
9 New Retinol Products to Try
Princesses Are Terrifying. So Is Ivanka Trump
The 25 Best Movies of 2016
Getting Pregnant at 40 Changed Everything
Pre-Fall 2017's Best Looks
view gallery
Retire your summer brights in favor of the newest colors released this season. From Chanel's translucent nail gloss to Color Club's emoji glitter, these are fall 2016's freshest nail polishes.
view gallery
Burberry Nail Polish in English Rose, $22;
Chanel Nail Gloss in Rogue Radical, $28;
Burberry Nail Polish in English Rose, $22;
Chanel Nail Gloss in Rogue Radical, $28; Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Christian Louboutin Nail Lacquer in Miss Mars, $50;
Ciaté Polish in Caberet, $17; Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Color Club Nailmoji Holographic Glitter in Shade, $8.50;
Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Color in Smoke Gets in Your Eyes, $20; Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Dermelect Me Peptide-Infused Nail Lacquers in Verdure, $14;
Dior Vernis Fall 2016 Limited Edition in 848 Skyline, $27; Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Floss Gloss Nail Polish in Keys to the Mansion, $8;
Jin Soon Nail Polish in Farrago, $18; net-
The Best Beauty Looks From Paris Fashion Week
From zero makeup to facial origami.
The 33 Best Books of 2016
17 Holiday Gifts for Your BFF
10 Songs You'll Be Listening to All November Long
What ELLE's Fashion Department is Buying for Under $100 This Fall
The Costume Institute Just Announced Next Year's Met Gala Theme
Want to Take a Great Selfie? Try A Matte LipstickCreated for Clinique
Accessories
27 Unique Engagement Rings for the Nontraditional Bride
Makeup & Skincare
3 Straight-Up Pretty Makeup Looks You Can Do in Under 2 MinutesCreated for Clinique
10 of the Best New Songs for October
The Best Looks from Paris Fashion Week
More From Clinique Matte Makeover

我要回帖

更多关于 polish是哪个国家 的文章

随机推荐