英语我最简单英语口语的都不会

英语翻译(不要太复杂。用比较简单的单词。)大概意思如下:我长大后想成为一名校长。我觉得那是一个很棒的工作。如果我成为一名校长。我会引导着我的学生走向光明的未来。我不会让我的学生变成仅仅是只会读书的机器。为了能到答到我这个目标。我现在必须要努力。并且要锻炼好自己的领导能力。
MLIUGLSP90I
I want to be a headmaster when I grow up. I think it is a great job. If I become a principal. I will lead my students to the bright future. I won't let my students into a machine just can read only.In order to to answer to me this goal. I must try to now. And to exercise their leadership as well.
I want to be a schoolmaster in the future.I think it is a great job.If I can be it,I will teach my students how to have a wonderful future.
I want to be a headmaster when I grow up. I think it is a great job. If I become a headmaster.
Iwill lead my students to a bright future. I will not let my students become the merelyonly reading machine.In order to achieve my goal. I must work hard now. And to exercise my leadership.
About the meaning of the following:I want to be a headmaster grew up. I think it is a great job. If I become a principal. I will lead my students to a bright future. I will not let my students be...
根据你的原文,用简单的词语翻译如下: When I grow up, I hope to become a headmaster. I feel it will be a great job. If I am the head of one school, I will lead the students to a bright future, instead of makin...
I want to be a headmaster when I grow up, because I think it is a good job. If I become a headmaster, I will lead my students to the bright future. I won't let my students only to be the reading machi...
When I grow up,I want to be a principal which I regard as a good job. If it can come true,I will make my students to have a more wonderful further rather than being a study machine. Also I will work h...
When I grow up, I want to be a president. I think that is a great job. If I could become a president , I will guide my students to a bright future instead of being a bookworm.
Therefore, I have to work hard and to develop my leadership qualities so as to achieve my goal.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码对不起大家了,忘了其实还有比那些英文歌都好听的...那就是这首了~~~力宏“一首简单的歌”因为在我心里这是最好听的,怪我自私,不想跟你们分享,不过我觉得对不住大家!算了,好东西大家一起分享吧,不喜欢的便便站去...永远喜欢力宏的音乐!永远最爱一首简单的歌!
分享这个视频的人喜欢
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端