所属专辑:
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)&&
网络文化经营许可证:see&through&life&via&film
刚从1Borneo
看了《Hancock》回来,之前没有看它的任何介绍,没有太大的期待,只是,去看电影,看什么都无所谓。看了,可是感觉就不一样了。
一直觉得外国佬长的都一个样,记不住他们的名字,可是这次却记住了Will
故事还是讲英雄,总是有平常人没有的本事,总是能救人,只是这个英雄,能让人为他心疼。英雄也是有血有肉的,他也希望别人的关心和理解。当别人都责骂他的时候,是Ray的信任和鼓励,让他有了信心去赢得人们的理解。英雄和人,是可以互相帮助的,这次,英雄终于没被神话化。他第一次对别人说出“Good
job”的时候,我听到了影院里有掌声,有笑声的电影我们都能经常感受到,但是有掌声的真的很少遇见吧。什么是好电影,让人情不自禁地拍掌叫好的,我认为,好!
英雄,只是我们的梦想,电影院,也是一个做梦的地方,荧幕黑下来,电影开始,就当是故事真的在发生吧。我们越来越长大,越来越现实,来到电影院,放松下来忘记一切,用一两个钟头的时间体验超乎我们想象的影像,然后再回到现实,突然发觉生活中不再只是赤橙黄绿青蓝紫,多了一种自己从来没见过的颜色。
人人都有灵感,但是一部电影必须汇集多少人的灵感才会让观众感动啊,所以对真正做电影的人很是敬佩。艺术,有人觉得是很虚的东西,但是没了艺术,我们的生活会缺少多少色彩啊。用虔诚和激情的心从事艺术,是很幸福的事情。
See through life via film.
看的进去,走的出来,这样,才能体会更多滋味,欣赏更多色彩。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。We make quirky games with Award-Winning stories
Get Our First Game for Free!
&it’s atmospheric, smart and does a great job of... a doomy, nuanced narrative.&
(Rock, Paper, Shotgun)
We hate spam just as much as you
Our latest game, Particulars, is an exploration of life, chaos and obsession through the lens of sub-atomic particle physics
Winner of both the Narrative and Audio Design Awards at the
Feeling overwhelmed by the vast, uncaring world? Maybe you need a new perspective. Look close. Closer still. And closer…
"I haven’t cried playing it’s not like it’s a habit. But there’s something about the loneliness of being a down quark all alone in a subatomic space that really underlined the joy in finding an anti-down quark to combine with."
Grant Howitt,
"The game feels fantastic, it’s a joy to whiz around the simple environment"
David Ferris,
"Without a doubt, Particulars was the highlight of PAX for me. It’s an exceptional game."
Daniel Wilks, editor of Hyper Magazine
"Particulars makes learning physics fun, combining an intriguing story with arcade-puzzle gameplay that seems reminiscent of the award-winning Osmos."
Richard Moss,
You’ll receive the full game, including a Steam Key. Price includes Windows, Mac and Linux versions, all DRM-free.
*that's 1,500 million times cheaper thanI see you through your eyes,living through life flying 中文翻译过来就行
江湖做任务Ld
《阿凡达》主题曲因该是I see I 不是I see you 翻译过来就是;“透过你的的眼睛我看到了自己,在生命中高飞.”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
透过你的眼睛我看懂你,通过生活我飞得更高。比较初浅,见笑~
通过你的眼睛,看到真实的自己,驰骋生活,朝天际飞去。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 through是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐