lg音箱LAP340hg8340m说明书书

LG LAP340: 120W 4.1ch SoundPlate(TM) with Subwoofer and Bluetooth Connectivity | LG USA
To properly experience
website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE9 or greater).
website utilizes responsive design to provide convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. In order to get the best possible experience
website please follow below instructions.
If you’re using Internet Explorer 8 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE9 or greater).
If you’re using Internet Explorer 9 and higher, turn off your Internet Explorer browser’s “Compatibility View settings” by following steps below:
Right click at the top of your browser and make sure the “Menu Bar” option is selected
Select “Tools” from the menu bar and then select “Compatibility View settings”
In the pop-up menu uncheck all three boxes and click “Close”
Your browser window will automatically refresh and you’ll be ready to go
120W 4.1ch SoundPlate(TM) with Subwoofer and Bluetooth Connectivity
Key Features
Slim Design
4.1 Channel Speaker
Sound Sync
Dual Built-in Subwoofers
Slim Design
Let Your Movies and MusicCome Alive
No Wires Needed
Dual Built-in Subwoofers
Bluetooth(R) Streaming
3D Surround Sound Processor
Put yourself in the middle of all the action with LG's onboard 3D Surround Sound Processor, which creates a room-filling surround sound experience for movies, TV shows and more.
LG SoundPlate(TM)
LG's SoundPlate(TM) can be easily installed and connected to TVs of many sizes, providing 4.1 channel surround sound with built-in dual subwoofers. It is designed to help you experience the ultimate in sound quality.Disclaimer: LAB540W model shown
Slim Design
SoundPlate(TM) has a sleek, minimalist design that fits neatly into your entertainment center and blends
perfectly with just about any décor.
4.1 Channel Sound
Our 4.1 multichannel surround system creates a detailed, expansive soundfield that lets you experience your entertainment in a whole new way. The speakers utilize high-end neodymium magnets, while the deep, powerful bass is reproduced by the SoundPlate’s twin built-in subwoofers for movies and music like you’ve never heard them.
The Perfect Design for Your TV
The LG SoundPlate was designed to pair elegantly with today’s premium televisions, ranging from 32 to 55 inches, its durability was confirmed under TVs up to 83 pounds. Whether used with your primary of secondary TV, SoundPlate is a beautiful addition to your home décor.
Built-In Dual Subwoofer
The built-in dual subwoofer adds extra bass to enrich your entertainment, with a more lifelike sonic spread than from a single low-end source.
This 120-watt sound bar from LG brings more than enough power for you to enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows, as well as streaming MP3s via Bluetooth.
Bluetooth(R)
Wirelessly stream music directly from your smartphone or other compatible device to your LG SoundPlate(TM) for a seamless listening experience.
Sound Sync Wireless
No wired connection needed! Easily link your LG Sound Plate with your compatible LG HDTV wirelessly via Bluetooth(R), reducing the cable clutter behind/beneath your television.
Total Power
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
TV Matching
Unit Dimensions (W x H x D)
27.6" x 1.4" x 13"
Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D)
32.2" x 3.6" x 14.7"
Shipping Weight
Net Weight
AUDIO FORMAT
Dolby Digital
3D Sound Processor
CONNECTIVITY
Wireless Audio Streaming via Bluetooth(R)
Wireless Sound Sync
Optical Input
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
Remote Control
CR6 Modified
CR2025 Battery
Optical Cable
Wall Mount Bracket
Power Off Consumption
Under 0.5W
WARRANTY / UPC
Limited Warranty
1 Year Parts and Labor
What People Are Saying
Rated 5 out of
GenoS from
Great feature, i.e. Bluetooth
Very satisfied with the ease of installation and with the performance.
Rated 2 out of
julie78787 from
It&s all about the bass ... and only the bass.
The bass response is incredible. If that&s the only audio signal present, but music with treble sounds horribly washed out, compared to speakers which have a more complete audio range.
Rated 4 out of
raoolio from
Great sound but interface needs improvement
I got this a couple of months ago at a local store, I think it improves the sound of movies and TV shows, however the interface needs a little improvement:
- It should turn on automatically when receiving optical signal.
- One LED to show current status? come on, I need more information without having to press the remote&s buttons to figure out it&s current status, I need more display information:
- Current volume level.
- Is Cinema sound on/off.
- Current Input mode (Optical / Bluetooth).
Rated 4 out of
jimmy102 from
Great upgrade from TV sound
Full rich sound from relatively small unit. Bluetooth and Optical fiber input only.
Rated 5 out of
Krishnagiri from
Amazing product for reasonable rate
I bought 2 LG LAP sound systems and both of the sound systems are excellent. My family is enjoying with the sound quality, compact design, easy installation, user friendly and excellent support. I highly recommend this product for all music lovers.
Rated 5 out of
MoonWoof from
Perfect fit for my Set-up
I love this Sound Plate!
I really enjoy that unlike a sound bar, with this sound plate my LG 47& flat screen TV sits on top of the plate with very little extra space necessary, approximately 5& of additional space to the width of either side of the TV&s Base plate stand and no additional space to the depth# Also, the height for which it will raise your TV is extremely minimal at just 1#5&, overall dimensions = #12.5&D x 27.5&W x 1.5H#.
All of which adds up to a space conserving sound system which sits in a solid, stationary position.
The Surround Sound is fantastic as are the Built-in Subwoofers which together provides an added movie theatre sound affect when the &Cinema-Sound& feature is turned on.
Additionally, since my TV is also an LG product, the TV and Sound Plate automatically communicate and integrate with one another thereby relegating my manual hands on set-up and adjustments to simply Plugging the Sound Plate into the wall socket and the single optical cable into the back of the TV and then turning off the TV speaker so as to have 100% of my sound experience coming solely from the Sound Plate itself..... W^)
With this convenient non-space intrusive surround sound system with subwoofers and the Cinema Sound feature, you can&t go wrong.
Rated 5 out of
SmoooveG from
Big sound from a small package
Very well designed. Looks great, use it in my bedroom with a 55& LG TV. Hardly noticeable, until you crank it up. Wow, sounds amazing.
Rated 5 out of
KennyB from
Set up and sound quality is excellent.
Thus unit was very easy to connect to my new 65 inch Smart TV. Only one optical cable connected to the unit and my tv. Although the unit has a remote control, the tv turns it on and off when I turn on or off my television. The remote is small and very easy to use. There is also a mute button to use when necessary. The sound quality is excellent, especially for one who has poor hearing. Would highly recommend this as an external sound system.
We're here to support you with our product.
View manufacturer warranty information
Get the most out of your ownership
Download owner's manuals and documentation
Help yourself to helpful product information
Learn how to install & operate your LG product
Submit an online service request
More help with your LG product
Contact us for any support inquiries.
Weekdays 8am-8pm CST
Call an LG Support Representative.
(800) 243-0000 Consumer (6am-midnight CST)
No time to chat?
ASK & ANSWER
can I order a replacement remote control?
Asked by: MarkyMarkAlan
Parts and accessories can be obtained through our parts distributor, MCM Electronics. Their contact number, for placing orders, is 800-824-9491. You can also use their website, at /content/en-US/forms/lg_parts. The part number for this remote control is AKB.
Answered by: NeilE
I like to play Pandora through my LG TV&s &wifi over my LG SoundPlate but I would like to add additional speakers to extend my listening to other rooms throughout the house. &How can I do so? &
Asked by: DaveCarrig
We appreciate your interest in this Sound Plate system. This model has not been designed to output an audio signal to other satellite speakers. For this capability, one would need a system with the MUSIC FLOW WiFi Streaming feature, such as the LAS851M Sound Bar system, in conjunction with the MUSIC FLOW Speakers, such as the NP8740 model. These can be found and reviewed on our website at /us/home-audio/all-home-audio.
Answered by: NeilE
Can this sit inside of a custom built-in media console without having an issue of overheating?
Asked by: Dedejack3
Yes. It will fit without overheating.
Answered by: Krishnagiri
Can TV bigger than 55 in but only weighing 61 pounds be used on this?
Asked by: Cmajor
The weight limit for the LAP340 is 87 lbs. The Sound Plate dimensions are 12.5&D x 27.5&W, if your TV can sit on that space then there shouldn&t be a problem. I&m guessing that you&re talking about a flat screen TV with a base stand.
Answered by: MoonWoof
I want to register my LG Sound Plate LAP340
I cannot find the place to register my new product. It is not listed in a place that is obvious to me.
Asked by: JoAnn331
If you&re looking for the product registration number, it&s at the bottom of the barcode printed on the front of your owners manual, or call, 1-800-243-0000, USA Consumer, for assistance.
Volume does not increase
Hi, I bought a LG sound plate LP340. The volume works great with blue tooth and music on my phone, but will not work properly with the TV (Sony internet TV) The volume will only go from low to medium volume then it stops.
Asked by: Sammy10
1-800-243-0000 LG Customer information center, USA Consumer
Can the LAP340 sound plate be used with a 60PN5700, but not be expected to carry the weight of this TV? And what is the cost?
Asked by: Parlett
The LAP340 has a weight limit of 87 lbs. Search for a store in your area that carry&s LG products, namely the LAP340 and then go to the store for the cost, or call them. They can also answer your questions, I&m sure, in a much more expedient manner.
What is Sound Sync?
Asked by: ACroasdale
Sound Sync simply means that you can control the volume of the Sound Plate with the remote control of your LG TV if it has Sound Sync capability.
Sorry, but it&s time to do that dreaded, read the owners manual of your TV or use your TV&s remote to access the set-up features menu of your TV in order to see if it has LG Sound Sync capability, that is if your TV is an LG product. If not, don&t worry, you&ll just need to use the remote that came with your Sound Plate to operate it. No big deal. Regardless of the brand of your TV, you may wish to do as I did, and turn off your TV&s speaker or keep it muted in order to enjoy the sole sound experience of your Sound Plate with it&s surround sound and Cinema Sound features. Enjoy!
RECENTLY VIEWED

我要回帖

更多关于 lg电视外接音箱 的文章

随机推荐