虽然他做的对事不对人 英语英语

欢迎来到我市,我将是你们的向导,虽然我的英语不是很好,但是我相信我能把它做好。_百度知道
欢迎来到我市,我将是你们的向导,虽然我的英语不是很好,但是我相信我能把它做好。
I will be your guide, though my English is poor, I still believe I can do it wellWelcome to our city
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译曾经你给过我希望虽然也许那只是一个假象所以我对你说过我要做你的男朋友但是我得到的是你冰冷的回复我有我自己的尊严如果一个人对我如此冷漠我不会再对她提出做恋人的要求也许我那时我应该离开你但是因为我是如此地爱你即使我无法真正的得到你我也希望经常能够看到你这就是我对你所有的要求.但是你总是逃避我,你曾经对我说过你逃避我的理由.但是你的理由总是搀杂着谎言.所以那时我被你真的搞糊涂了.后来我很认真的询问你真正的逃避我的理由,你却否认你说过的话.因为你害怕我会把你说的“理由”解决掉其实,即使我把你说的“理由”解决掉之后,我依然永远得不到你
静静等待hHZ74
You gave me to hope,Although perhaps that is only a pseudomorph,Therefore I had said to you I must be you the boyfriend,But I obtain am your ice-cold reply,I have I dignity,If a person is so indifferent to me,I cannot again to her propose makes lover's request,Perhaps my at that time I should leave you,But because I so love you,Even if I am truely unable truely to obtain you,I also hoped frequently can see you,This is I to your all requests.But you always evade me,You had said to me you evade my reason.But your reason always is adulterating the rumour.Therefore at that time I really am done by you muddled.Afterwards I very earnest inquired you true evade my reason,You actually deny you has said the speech.Because you are afraid me to be able to say you "the reason" tosolve,Actually,even if I said you "the reason" to solve,Afterwards,I still forever cannot obtain you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
曾经你给过我希望you give me hope before虽然也许那只是一个假象although it looked fake所以我对你说过我要做你的男朋友therefore i told you i will be your boyfriend但是我得到的是你冰冷的回复but what i received was a c...
You gave me to hope although perhaps that was only a pseudomorph therefore I had said to you but I had to be you the boyfriend I to obtain am you ice-cold reply me to have my digni...
你或许可以下载一些翻译的软件,或许会对你有所帮助.
Once you had give me to wish Maybe that is only a false appearance although Therefore I have say the fiance that I will do you to you That yet I obtain is you the ice-cold answer I...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译这是5段英文的名人简介,是我小妹写的,虽然很蹩脚,但请大家千万不要见笑啊,希望哪位高手能帮她纠正一下错误,不要用翻译器做啊,巴尔扎克(Honoré de Balzac)Name:Honoré de BalzacPlace of birth:FranceBirth and death year:Occupation:writerAccomplishment:In 1829,Honoré de Balzac wrote first story.He wrote in his life time.It’s very famous.The most famous stories is and .沃尔夫冈•阿玛迪乌斯•莫扎特(W.A.Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart)Name:W.A.Wolfgang Amadeus MozartPlace of birth:AustriaBirth and death year:Occupation:musician and composerAccomplishment:W.A.Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart composed 22 operas,41 symphonies,42 concertos and a requiem,as well as sonatas,chamber music,religion music and songs and other works in his life time.He was one of the most famous history of Europe opera gifted.文森特•威廉•梵高(Vincent Willem van Gogh)Name:Vincent Willem van GoghPlace of birth:HollandBirth and death year:Occupation:artistAccomplishment:He painted
and other well known works.He is very,very poor,but he was one of the most famous Impressionism great master.冰心(Bing Xin)Name:Bing XinPlace of birth:China.Birth and death year:Occupation:writerAccomplishment:She wrote many great works in her life time .Such as
and .Her works are very popupar in China.A lof of young children like her.And a lof of adult like her,too.三毛(San Mao)Name:San Mao(San Mao is her pseudonym.She real name is Chen Ping.)Place of birth:ChinaOccupation:writerAccomplishment:In Sahara,Sanmao wrote .It’s very wonderful.After returning to,she wrote .And then,she teach students writing.In 1990,she wrote first Chinese script in her last life time.
1.Honoré de Balzac wrote (加his) first story.2.He also wrote (in his life time.去掉,死了怎么写,后面所有的其他人的描述,这句都要去掉)别用中文直译:生前3.The most famous stories is(改成are复数) and .4.He was one of the most famous (history of Europe opera gifted.改成 persons who had the gift of the opera composing of the European history)欧洲历史上有歌剧创作才能的人之一.5.He is (was)very,very poor,but he was one of the most famous Impressionism great master(masters).凡是one of 后面肯定用复数,才能称为之一啊.great可以不要,master已经表示大师.6.And a lof of adult(s) like her,too7.After returning to(Taiwan,没写地名)8.she teach(taught,过去式) students (加about)writing.9.In 1990,she wrote (the)first Chinese script in her last life time(the last time of her life)妹妹写了这么多,应该表扬了,不过要注意检查.还有关于生死年限,我们通常会说,He\She was born in ...and died in...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译我爸爸的工作是一位工程师.他跟我说过,这是他少年时代的梦想.他的工作主要是设计一些电子产品,或者改善产品,纠正产品存在的错误.虽然每天早出晚归,但是他从这份工作中得到了非常多的乐趣.我妈妈从事企业的文化工作.主要是为公司出报纸.她的工作更是辛苦.甚至每天都要加班.但是,她非常喜欢写作.所以这个工作也成为她的爱好.用英语,
My dad's job is an engineer. He told me that it was his boyhood dream. His work is mainly to design some electronic products, or to improve products, correcting the wrong product.
Although he get sup early and sleeps deeply in night , but he gets a lot of fun from this jobMy mother works on enterprise's cultural . Primarily for the company to publish the newspaper. Her job is hard. Even working overtime every day. however, she likes writing. So the job has become her interests.
好厉害哦,,不是用网站翻译的把?
你这个质疑我和你心寒- -写了这么久呢,你看看通顺不?
哈哈我错了、、很通顺啦大叔、、
我大叔???晕,人家正直风华正茂-0 -,你真会打击银甲- -
哎呦哎呦我又错了、、您老原谅我吧哈哈~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.除非受到邀请,他才肯来.2,我一边看杂志一边等.3,虽然他们累了但他们依然继续工作.4,他按照被告知的那样去做.5,他停下来好像期待他说话.
He won't come unless he is invited
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Unless invited, he will come.
2, I read magazines while waiting.3, although they are tired but they still continue to work.In 4, he was told to do in accordance w0e paused as if expecting him to speak.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 对事不对人 英语 的文章

随机推荐