she likes everyonego swimming改成一般疑问句

英语在线句型转换,She likes swimming 改为一般疑问句,I have to work every evening改为否定句,_百度知道
英语在线句型转换,She likes swimming 改为一般疑问句,I have to work every evening改为否定句,
We often eat fish at lunchtime 改为否定句,I have to work every evening改为否定句,they are going to do the shopping on Saturday morning ,用hoe much 对weo cartons of 提问,用when对on Saturday morning提问。We need to buy two cartons of cream for four people She likes swimming 改为一般疑问句
提问者采纳
t often eat fish at lunchtime.Does she like swimming?2.We don&#39.3.I don't have to work every evening.4.How much do we need to buy cream for four people.When are they going to do the shopping?51
提问者评价
谢谢啊,在考试呢。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
She likes swimming. (变为否定句. Does he always work on Tuesday、疑问句) 7.He is talking to aHe doesnot always work on Tuesday6
你妹啊这都不会我佩服!!你爷爷我不说
! (*^__^*) 嘻嘻
= =!喊一声爷爷我告诉你!兄弟们跟我加分!支持我吧好吗?你爷爷我求你了!!你是女的你就跟我爷爷嬲别!
前加助动词,如第三人称的,前加Does,第一、二人称加Do,后面的动词恢复为原形,照抄原文其他部分,最后将句号变问号。如“Does she like swimming?”
您可能关注的推广
一般疑问句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁shelikeshamburger改为一般疑问句
Does she like hamburgers?如对本题还有疑问,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【图文】五年级 改写句子 陈述句改否定句 陈述句改一般疑问句 划线部分提问_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
五年级 改写句子 陈述句改否定句 陈述句改一般疑问句 划线部分提问
上传于||文档简介
&&适​用​于​小​学​三​到​六​年​级
大小:1.69MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢she likes singing and dancing改为一般疑问句
bbjsvfvd833
Does she like singing and dancing?借助助动词构成一般疑问句,she是三人称单数,句子是一般现在时,所以用does
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Does she like singing and dancing?
扫描下载二维码初中英语的提出疑问句和适当形式填空。望能帮帮我,谢谢。_百度知道
初中英语的提出疑问句和适当形式填空。望能帮帮我,谢谢。
I ______:___________?(过来和我一起去上网?2;t。12我的悬赏分不多.)Kelly .请将主语变成第三人称单数he:I&#39.We go to work by bike。11.It&#39.The fridge __(be)full yesterday。谢谢.请改成疑问句.I's a _____day、谢谢。如果不行也没关系。1.请用意思相反的词改写;s very dangerous。23.15.Cos father .The most popular sport in my school is (table tennis)请对括号中提问7, but it __(be)empty now.6。)Simon.You can spell that:____________。18。13。17:It&#39.3.请对括号中提问.Jack likes to eat French fries.20.25____(shop)is my favorite hobby:Hello .____.请改成一般疑问句.Mrs.Could you_____。19.How many ___(foot) does an elephant have。谢谢答题?Kelly.My mother (drove me to the school) this morning .He ____(not,stand)here.请对括号中提问;s ______to stay in-side.Green often ____(teach) them how to learn English.She likes __(sing)and ___(dance),I can do nothing .(Father. This is Simon .Km afraid I couldn&#39.You &#39.And it'd better___(not . I Like swimming 。请对括号中提问:___________. She __(study) very hard.不改变句意.My father is not (inside).Johnny likes___(watch) TV.14.请改成一般疑问句。16Peter danced with Mary in the living room last night.It&#39:Kelly。8,and I don&#39, shopping and playing computer.(本来计划去野餐)But now、但还是希望有人可以帮我解答.5,come)from Australia、请把所有为何这样写的原因告诉我。Simon called Kelly at her house. I __(not like)such a weather,Kelly.24. A typhoon__(be)t like to ___(do)it again.21,请用其他方式表达!Someone ____(call) you. We are going to (the hall) to see afilm.My car license number is (粤B·A1212)请对括号中提问.谢谢帮我?Ss______today .22.请对括号中提问10.4.Rose is going to (make cakes) for us。除情景反应外?kelly&#39、得再加一道情景反应.Simon.不好意思.Kelly.Do you have any fun.The bookshelf is (mpty).请改成否定句。9:___________;m ____(feel)bored .(外面下着倾盆大雨)I‘m sorry, you phone .Listen
提问者采纳
s __boring____to stay in-s very dangerous, but it _is_(be)empty now.Mrs:__Who is that speaking_________,stand)here. I Like swimming ._It&#39。 Hs__Sunday____today .请改成疑问句.She likes _singing_(sing)and __dancing_(dance).请将主语变成第三人称单数he?10. We are going to (the hall) to see afilm。
Can you spell that.请改成一般疑问句.21,and I don&#39.8.How many __feet_(foot) does an elephant have.Johnny likes_watching__(watch) TV:__May I speak to Kelly__________,m __feeling__(feel)bored ?Simon, shopping and playing computer.The bookshelf is (mpty);t.Rose is going to (make cakes) for us.25__Shopping__(shop)is my favorite hobby.(本来计划去野餐)But now.11.24?Kelly。请对括号中提问.请改成否定句?18._________.Jack likes to eat French fries。Did Peter dance with Mary in the living room last night17.My car license number is (粤B·A1212)请对括号中提问,shopping or playing computer:I&#39.请对括号中提问.Rose is going to (make cakes) for us.The fridge _was_(be)full yesterday.You can spell that。What is Rose going to do for you。what did your mother do this morning.不好意思:Kelly?kelly&#39. This is Simon ?(过来和我一起去上网.You &#39.14:__Hold on!Someone __is calling__(call) you.3.Jack likes eating French fries、得再加一道情景反应.请用意思相反的词改写。)Simon, please_________.And it&#39?2.请改成一般疑问句.The most popular sport in my school is (table tennis)请对括号中提问What is the most popular sport in e and play with us .Could you__come and surf the Internet with me___;t like to _do__(do)it again. I _don&#39.15.Wt like_(not like)such a weather?13.My father is not (inside),come)from Australia.22:__Nm afraid I couldn&#39.)Kelly ?
【拿不准.Kate is a good girl1。23.Simon?16Peter danced with Mary in the living room last night.(外面下着倾盆大雨)I‘m sorry. She _studies_(study) very hard:It&#39?17?19?9。Simon called Kelly at her house.He __doesn&#39.请对括号中提问where are you going to see a film。Will you come and play with us.(Father.Do you have any fun.He goes to work by bike.请对括号中提问.It&#39,没见过祈使句变疑问句】12.It&#39,I can do nothing 。I don&#39.不改变句意:Hello .I's father 。谢谢;s raing cats and dogs outside___。What is yout like swimming.My mother (drove me to the school) this morning .Green often __teaches__(teach) them how to learn English.6;t come__(not.Listen.20,请用其他方式表达. I __planned to go on a picnic____,Kelly. A typhoon_is_(be)terrible.5.4;s a __terrible___d better_not stand__(not ?7.Kelly。My father is outside
提问者评价
谢谢呀。你帮了我大忙。其他没有被采纳的别伤心吖。。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
疑问句的相关知识
其他2条回答
1.How many feet (foot) does an elephant have?
2.Kate is a good girl. She studies (study) very hard.
3.She likes singing(sing)and dancing(dance).
4.The fridge was (be)full yesterday, but it is (be)empty now.
5. A typhoon is(be)terrible. I don't like (not like)such a weather.
6.The most popular sport in my school is (table tennis)请对括号中提问
What is the most popular sport in your school?
7.My father is not (inside).请用意思相反的词改写。
My father is outside.
8.You can spell that.请改成疑问句。
Can you spell that?
9. We are going to (the hall) to see afilm.请对括号中提问
Where are we/you going to see a film?
10. I Like swimming , shopping and playi...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 doing what she likes 的文章

随机推荐