Wemust know tipsshe must be _____ _____ happiness.这句怎么填。

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
急,初三英语单词填空在下列各句的空格内填上一个适合的完整的单词,该词的首字母已给出.I like drawing very much.What i_________ you?We know water can be used for m________ electricity.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
interests making
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I like drawing very much. What interests you?We know water can be used for& making electricity.
1 根据句意是不是给错了首字母,应该是
about 我非常喜欢画画,你呢?如果没错,那就是 interests
让……感兴趣。2 making
发电**********************************************************加油!不明白再问!如果帮到你,请采纳,谢谢!***********...
扫描下载二维码以下试题来自:
单项选择题
In general, our society is becoming one of giant enterprises directed by a bureaucratic (官僚主义的) management in which man becomes a small, well-oiled cog in the machinery. The oiling is done with higher wages, well-ventilated factories and piped music, and by psychologists and "human- relations" yet all this oiling does not alter the fact that man has become power-less, that he does not wholeheartedly participate in his work and that he is bored with it. In fact, the blue and the white-collar workers have become economic puppets who dance to the tune of automated machines and bureaucratic management.
The worker and employee are anxious, not only because they might find the they are anxious also because they are unable to acquire any real satisfaction or interest in life. They live and die without ever having confronted the fundamental realities of human existence as emotionally and intellectually independent and productive human beings.
Those higher up on the social ladder are no less anxious. Their lives are no less empty than those of their subordinates. They are even more insecure in some respects. They are in a highly competitive race. To be promoted or to fall behind is not a matter of salary but even more a matter of self-respect. When they apply for their first job, they are tested for intelligence as well as for the tight mixture of submissiveness and independence.
From that moment on they are tested again and again by the psychologists, for whom testing is a big business, and by their superiors, who judge their behavior, sociability, capacity to get along, etc. This constant need to prove that one is as good as or better than one’’s fellow-competitor creates constant anxiety and stress, the very causes of unhappiness and illness.
Am I suggesting that we should return to the preindustrial mode of production or to nineteenth-century "free enterprise capitalism"7 Certainly not. Problems are never solved by returning to a stage which one has already outgrown. I suggest transforming our social from a bureaucratically managed industrialism in which maximal production and consumption are ends in themselves into a humanist industrialism in which man and full development of his potentialities--those of and of reason--are the aims of all social arrangements. Production and consumption should serve only as means to this end, and should be prevented from ruling man.
From the passage we can infer that real happiness of life belongs to those _________.A.who are at the bottom of the societyB.who are higher up in their social statusC.who prove better than their fellow-competitorsD.who could keep far away from this competitive world
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A.we are helpless in changing our fateB.whenever a problem or change occurs, we should make the best of it, get adapted and finally solve itC.the life is full of troubles and they are coming one after anotherD.life problem can be as easily solved as throwing the Jell-O on the trees2.填空题 B3A.A traffic guard.B.A sociologist.C.A student.D.A salesperson.4.填空题 steadily5.问答题 by working well alone
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
He must be from Africa,__________ can be seen from his skin.怎么填 为什么 含义
石榴妹qkUE35盒
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
which或者aswhich 引导非限制性定语从句,指代前面这句话.as 确实可以引导方式状语,比如I did the work as my father taught me.但是,这里是定语从句,只不过先行词不是一个名词或者代词,而是真个句子在非限制性定语从句中,which和as可以引导定语从句修饰整个句子,注意that,where,when,why等都不行.举个列子,They did rather badly in the maths exam,which was not what I had expected.这前面整个“They did rather badly in the maths exam”是我所没意料到的还有更简单的例子,也就是as we all know结构As we all know,china is a developping country.这里we all know 的内容就是“china is a developping country”这整一句话.补充一下,as引导方式状语时,从句式完整的句子,而引导定语从句时,则从句缺少成分,比如As we all know,缺少的就是know 的宾语,而宾语其实就是主句“china is a developping country”
为您推荐:
填as这是定语从句,应该用as。他一定来自非洲,这从他的肤色就看的出来。
意思是,他应该来自非洲,这可以从他的皮肤看出来.
which非限制性定语从句,因为中间是逗号,是一个句子他一定是来自非洲,这从他的肤色可以看出
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Thank you for the way_______& we were able to settle the problem&&&& A.in which&&& B.that& C./& D.all the aboveOnly then ________ how much damage had been caused&& A.she realized B.she had realized&& C.had she realized& D.did she realizedTime must be made use______ more at schools& A.of learing& B.of to learn C.of in learning D.to learn
你好pyTB59
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
第一个选Dway 后面跟三种形式 in which that ./ 这个你记住就可以了第二个D 是不是打错了?D.did she realize 应该是这个,要是没错就选C了 为不完全倒装第三个选Amake use of learning 有什么疑问可以继续问我哦,高兴为你解答.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
答案分别是:B,A,D句子意思分别是感谢你的方法让我们能解决问题直到那时她才意识到造成了多大的破坏在学校时间要更多地用来学习
ADB第3题make use of 是固定搭配
D 这个定于从句的先行词是way,A B C 都可以使用。D only 位于句首的时候后面的部分需要使用部分倒装语序。而且从句使用的是现在完成时的被动语态,主句应该使用一般过去时。A 句子中有个固定搭配 make use of 利用的意思。of是介词,后面用动词的话要用动词ing形式...
B 同位语从句D only引导的倒装 ,助动词提前A make use of+ ving 或 n.亲 多加练习吧
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 you must be know 的文章

随机推荐