英语童话故事三分钟演讲稿稿3分钟小学包括自我介绍视频

跪求小学三年级演讲稿,要有自我介绍和2、3分钟的英语小故事,越简单越好
wbSN49ZX48
自我介绍 和小故事都以附件的方式发给你了 要知道 两只三分钟 的小故事要挺长的呢 我发的这个猴子与老虎的故事 是英语故事里比较容易的了 如果 还有麻烦 就继续给我留言吧
How time flies ,It has past half an month since beginning of the summer holiday . As the weather getting hotter and hotter ,my parent and me go to the seaside .Last week we are go to the Xiamen.It&#39...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码小学六年级的英语口语比赛,不要自我介绍,最好是小故事,要知名点的!例如:龟兔赛跑、卖火柴的小女孩……简单点,要背诶!最好是在2-3分钟左右!广大网友,11月之前!
Never too old to learn,never too late to turn.亡羊补牢,为时未晚.There was once a shepherd to the sheep and found that the sheep pen was broken,someone advised him to fill the hollow as soon as possible,he did not listen,the next day the sheep indeed stolen.So he finally sheep pen good repair.从前有一个人他家里养了许多羊.一天,羊圈上的栏杆上塌了一个洞,邻居看见了,就提醒他赶快修羊圈,他呢,摇摇头说:“只有一个小小的洞,没关系的,过几天再修吧.”邻居没办法,只好走开了.当他准备修补羊圈的栏杆,顺便看看小宝贝羊羔长的怎么样时,发现羊跑掉了不少,没剩几只了,他看到这番景象,不禁伤心地大哭起来:“我的羊儿呢?哇……哇……” 羊儿不见了,是因为羊圈上栏杆的洞修得太迟了.你一旦发现,就要及时修补,否则羊就一只一只地跑走了,你现在修补还不算晚,还能挽救剩下的羊只
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码三分钟的英语故事演讲稿范文可作为同学们演讲稿写作的参考。下面是由出国留学网整理的英语故事演讲稿3分钟,欢迎阅读。更多相关英语演讲稿文章,请关注本栏目。
【英语故事演讲稿3分钟(一)】
My name is Liuyizhuo , You can call me Peter. I’m eight years old.I have a
round face and I have black hair.
I’m a sunny boy.I like reading books and I like musictoo,I love my mum and
Today I say the story is & tadpole...
英语故事演讲稿3分钟的相关文章
课前演讲可以帮助我们充分利用时间学好英语,和面对多人的演讲技能。下面是由出国留学整理英语课前三分钟演讲稿,欢迎阅读。更多相关课前三分钟演讲稿文章,请关注演讲稿栏目。
【英语课前三分钟演讲稿(一)】
Honorablejudges,distinguishedguests,ladiesandgentlemen:
ItisagreathonorandpleasuretobehereonthisbeautifulSaturdaymorningtosharewithyoumysentimentsaboutlifeandpassionfortheEnglishlanguage.
英语演讲是学校重视英语实际应用常会举行的活动,这也是课堂教学的一种延伸,可以让学生们学到更多的知识。下面是有出国留学网整理的感恩英语演讲稿三分钟,欢迎阅读,想了解更多英语演讲稿三分钟,请继续关注本栏目。
【感恩英语演讲稿三分钟(一)】
dearstudents,ourwayoflifeisalwayssunny,blueskies,whichintheendthemostdazzlingrayofsunlight?itwassaidtobeexcellentacademicperformance,itwassaidtobegiventohelp..
对于梦想,我们心中都会有一个解释,而青春的梦想却是那么地美,即使我们没有使用上全身的力气去追寻,也能感受到它的魅力,本文(关于青春梦的英语演讲稿)由出国留学网整理,欢迎阅读。
【关于青春梦的英语演讲稿(一)】
LadiesandGentlemen,Goodafternoon!I&mverygladtostandhereandgiveyouashortspeech.todaymytopicis“youth”.Ihopeyouwilllikeit.
IwanttobeateacherwhenIlistentomyteachercarefully.I..
一分钟的英语演讲常用于初中生的英语演讲比赛里,还有就是一些即兴演讲或是自我介绍,以上内容本文(英语演讲稿一分钟范文)皆有包含,文章由出国留学网整理,欢迎阅读。
【英语演讲稿一分钟(一)】
Goodmorningeveryone,
todayismyturntothespeech.Firstofall,Iwouldliketosaythataquicktest,wehopethatthegoodpreparation,goodtestforall,istheonlywayhomeforagoodyear.MyEnglishisnothigh,IwishIcouldwithinthenexttw..
英语是大部分学生的第二语种,随着中国的经济实力的增强,在中国全球经济化也将会更加明显,英语的使用就会更加频繁,本文(英语自我介绍演讲稿)由出国留学网整理,欢迎阅读借鉴。
【英语自我介绍演讲稿一】
Hello,everyone!
TodayIamveryhappy,BecauseIcantalkaboutwithyou.
YouseeIamalovelygirl,yes!Ilikelaughing,Ilikestudying.
That`sme--zhuyingjiefromBadongshiyanprimaryschool.Iam
eight.IamyoungbutIknow“wea..
下面是由出国留学网整理的高中生英语演讲稿范文,欢迎阅读。
高中生英语演讲稿范文(一)
LadiesandGentlemen:MytopicisHonesty.AsacorrespondentoftheQingdaoMorningNews,IvisitedDr.JamesGilman,thePresidentoftheInternationalCommitteeforMarcoPoloStudiesinEngland.Inthispicture,thisisJames,andthisismeandwearelookingatadragon&stooth.Thisisatruestory./chuzhong/chusan/65yearsago,JameslivedinQ..
下面是由出国留学网整理的小学生英语比赛演讲稿,欢迎阅读。
小学生英语比赛演讲稿(一)
Hello!everyone:
I&mahappyChinesegirl,MynameisWangSiwen.YoucancallmeAlice.Nicetomeetyou!MyEnglishnameisAlice.Todayismybirthday,soI&mveryhappy.I&mnineyearsold.Ihavearoundfaceandasmallmouth.Myeyesarenottoobigandnottoosmall.AndIhavelongblackhair.
Mystoryfortodayistadpolesmummy.
要想有一个好的英语演讲,这演讲稿是非常重要的,而一个好的演讲稿,开头却是最重要的,下面是出国留学网整理的小学生英语演讲稿开头。
英语演讲稿的开头,一般有二种方式,一个是开门进山,也就是文章一开头就直接入题,说出自己要说的主旨,另一个就是投石问路,用一段引导的话,把自己想讲的话引导出来。具体分析,请看下面的例子。
一、开门进山
1、Dearteacherandclassmates:
Iamverygladtosaysomethinghere.Atthistime,I'dliketo..
下面是由出国留学网整理的英语演讲文稿3分钟,欢迎阅读。
英语演讲文稿3分钟-范文一
Everybodygoodafternoon:.Firstofallthanktheteachergavemeastoryinmyownfutureidealjob.Everyonehasadreamjob.Mydreamistobecomeaboss,ownacompany.Inordertoachievemydreams,Ineedtofindagoodjob,toaccumulatesomeexperienceandwealth,itisthenecessarythingsOfcourse,intheschoolgoodachievementandrichknowledgeisalsovery..
教师是这个世界上最纯洁高尚的职业之一,在教师节来临之际,学校往往举办教师节感恩演讲比赛,下面是由出国留学网整理的感恩教师节英语演讲稿,欢迎阅读借鉴。
感恩教师节英语演讲稿(范文一)
goodafternoon,ladiesandgentlemen.goodafternoon,boysandgirls.goodafternoon,everybody.i&mgladtomakeaspeechhere.
asweallknow,tomorrowisteachers&day.manypeoplesaythatteachersarenotunusualatall.that&rsqu..小学5年级英语短文,3个人的,3分钟能读完,越简单越好,故事要有趣一点`英语比赛要用,快~~~~
...叫老师帮你写一篇呗
老师愿意写我还帮助吗?
Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.
He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.
But, who was the greatest person in the world?
Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.
The mouse father went to talk to the sun.
“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
Would you marry my daughter?”
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.
If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”
The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.
“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.
If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”
The mouse father went to talk to the wind.
“Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.
If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”
The mouse father went to talk to the wall.
“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”
“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”
“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”
The mouse father was very happy.
He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.
He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求个希望之星英语风采大赛小学组演讲稿要有自我介绍和故事
我也是参加这个大赛的
你去别处找找看 自己再改改 -o-
(我也正找着捏)
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 三分钟自我介绍演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐