my volunteer hoursday 作文怎么写

关于my college life英语作文范文
欢迎来到cnfla儿童网, 是让爸妈放心的儿童公益网站!
关于my college life英语作文范文
来源:cnfla儿童网浏览:0
  我的大学生活 My College Life  With time goes by, it becomes a bit hard for me to remember everything about myself at the first day of my college life. However, there was one thing for sure that I did feel quite excited and curious about my university. There is no doubt that students like me have struggled for a long time so that can be permitted to enter the university.  随着时间的流逝,记得在我的第一天大学生活对我来说变得有点困难了。然而,有一点是肯定的,我对大学真的感到很兴奋很好奇。毫无疑问,很多像我这样努力了很长时间才可以进入大学的学生。  Bringing with expectation, I got into Zhejiang Gongshang University. Generally speaking, it's an interesting and fantastic place for us to study and live in. Every day a series of outgoing people get into my eyesight. Curious and out of politeness, I'd talk to them heart to heart. Here I make friends with my new classmates from everywhere around China. What's more, time and weather permitting, I will enjoy jogging or playing basketball with my classmates on the playground, tired but happy. When staying in dormitory, I choose to read news online and sometimes watch a film for relaxing. However, a good student can never leave his study behind. When it comes to study, hard problems never upset me, instead they arouse me. Rather than ignoring it, I'd think carefully for a while and ask my classmates for help.  带着期待,我进入了浙江工商大学。总的来说,这是一个有趣的,奇妙的学习和生活的地方。每天看着一群群外向的人。带着好奇并且处于礼貌,我想跟他们谈谈心。在这里我和来自中国各地的新同学交朋友。更重要的是,如果时间和天气允许的话,我会慢跑或与我的同学在操场上打篮球,虽然累但很高兴。呆在宿舍的时候,我会在线看新闻,有时也会看电影来放松。然而,一个好的学生永远不会落下他的课业。说到学习,困难不会让我难过,反而会激励我。不是忽略它,而是会认真地思考并向同学求助。  To be honest, there are some things I don’t deal with properly. For instance, once I spent nearly a whole day playing computer games. Personally, we university students are already adults and it's our obligation to develop ourselves in college by learning new professional skills. Not until we take a right attitude towards our study and life can we win a rich and colorful experience in college.  老实说,有些事我处理得不够妥善。例如,有一次我花了将近一整天的时间来玩电脑游戏。就我个人而言,我们大学生已是成年人了,通过学习新的专业知识来发展自己是我们的义务。直到我们以正确的态度对待我们的学习和生活,我们才能在大学拥有丰富多彩的经历。   我的大学生活 My College Life  As we know, many people favor the idea that the college life is free and comfortable, but I’d like to say it’s not true. As a matter of fact, my life in university is so busy that I wonder if my energy is enough. As to my college life, I divide it into four parts, including study, student activities, library and the others.  我们知道,很多人认为大学生活是自由、舒适的,但我想说这不是真的。事实上,我的大学生活是如此的忙碌,以至于我都不知道我的能量是否足够。至于我的大学生活,我把它分为四个部分,包括学习,学生活动,图书馆和其他的。  Firstly, I want to talk about the study. In my opinion, study is the priority in college. When I received the letter of admission in summer, I knew clearly that what I should do. So I make up my mind to study hard and pursue learning as much as possible. I’m greatly convinced that knowledge can change my life. Therefore, I often go to the quiet study room where many people study there. By working so hard, I get good grades in the exams.  首先,我想谈谈学习。在我看来,学习是大学该优先考虑的。当我在夏天收到录取通知书时,我就清楚地知道我应该做什么。所以我下定决心努力学习,尽可能多的追求学问。我非常相信知识可以改变我的生活。因此,我常常去安静的自习室学习,有很多人在那里学习。通过努力学校,我在考试中取得了好成绩。  Secondly, student activities play an important role in our college life. To be honest, the student Union is a good place where one can develop social skills, get his abilities trained. I take part in many student activities. For example, I’ m a volunteer, teaching the kids to learn to dance and write. I think it’s meaningful for everyone to give a hand to others. I can also do some jobs in the Student Union, including receiving and sending fast mail, selling papers and magazines. I think they’re unforgettable and worthwhile experiences for me.  其次,在我们的大学生活中学生活动中起了重要的作用。老实说,学生会是一个很好的地方,一个可以培养社会技能的地方,一个训练自己能力的地方。我参加了许多学生活动。例如,我是一个志愿者,教孩子们学习舞蹈和写作。我认为帮助别人是有意义的。我还可以在学生会中做一些工作,包括接收和发送快速电子邮件,卖报纸和杂志。我觉得他们是我难忘的、有价值的经验。  Thirdly, I also visit the library constantly. It’s said that “shelves of books, oceans of knowledge”, so I read books that I’m interested in. In this way, I can share stories with my new friends and it also changes my horizons .When I’m sad, lost or in trouble, staying the library makes me quiet and comfortable. After all, every life has bad moments as well as good ones, and the library for me is a support in bad moments. So it’s wise choice for me to stay in the library.  第三,我经常去图书馆。据说“书架上的书,知识的海洋,所以我阅读我感兴趣的书。这样,我可以和我的新朋友分享故事,也改变了我的视野。在我难过,迷失或陷入困境的时候,呆在图书馆能让我感到安静和舒适。毕竟,每个人的生活都有不好和好的时候,图书馆对我来说也是心情不好时的一种支撑。所以对我来说呆在图书馆是明智的选择。  Finally, I often do other things in my spare time. In order to alleviate parents’ burden, I often do some part-time jobs and write some articles to earn money. It helps me to be independent and improve my social skills.  最后,我经常在空余时间做一些其他的事情。为了减轻父母的负担,我经常做一些兼职工作,写一些文章来赚钱。它帮助我变得独立,改善我的社交能力。  In short, my life in university is busy but valuable. You can see that study brings me knowledge, student activities improve myself, library changes my horizons, the others things make me independent. They get all my abilities trained. And I see that the chance will come only if you have a prepared mind, so I’m sure that I can achieve my dreams in college life.  总之,我的大学生活是忙碌而有价值的。你可以看到学习带给我知识,学生活动提升我自己,图书馆改变了我的视野,其他的事情让我变得独立。它们让我所有的能力得到训练。我看到机会只会留给有准备的人,所以我相信在大学生活中我能实现我的梦想。
本站致力于提供:、
力争打造健康绿色的儿童网站!
如果无意之中侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,本站将在3个工作日内删除Copyright 2015 All rights reserved请以My pleasant day 为题写一篇为80词的英语作文当个志愿者 周日趋帮助打扫城市公园 记述你那天的活动和感受 要求 记述一天的活动 如快乐一天的时间地点和主要活动 在这一天李你的感受要突出Pleasant
落落为君0496
My pleasant dayIn order to complete the task of social practice given by my teacher,I decided to be a volunteer to help clean up the City Park on lsat Sunday.In the morning on that day,I got up early,after the breakfast,I started to go to the park with a besom,a barrel and a dish cloth.When I got to the park,I couldn't believe that there were too much rubbish in the park,so I decided to sweep the fround first.After two-hour sweep,I had a rest.Then I started to clean the railings made of Avional,thank to they were not too dirty,I finishing it in an hour.In the afternoon,I began to clean up the rest room which seem to be a task that can not be complete.After a day's hard work,I felt very tired,however,I was still happy that I could do something for society.希望能帮上你!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码城市分站:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 报班咨询:400-810-8982
温馨提示:如需咨询高考一对一辅导/高考补习提分课程,请直接拨打京翰教育全国免费电话400-810-8982,听到语音提示后请与咨询老师直接通话。感谢您的来电!
北京高三英语看图作文 A Volunteer Day的英文稿件
来源:中心
作者:佚名
更新时间:
京翰教育校区查询
&&&&&&&&北京高三英语看图作文 A Volunteer Day的英文稿件
  假如你是红星中学高三一班的学生李华,为校刊英语园地写一篇题为&A Volunteer Day&的英文稿件。
  请根据以下四幅图所提供的情景,叙述去年12月5日(The International Volunteer Day)你班志愿者日活动的完整过程。
  注意:
  1、短文的开头已为你写好。
  2、词数不少于60。
  提示词语: patrol vt. 巡视 trim vt. 修整?
  Possible version:
  Last December 5th our class organized an activity to celebrate the International Volunteer Day. We decided to spend the afternoon doing something for our school instead of having classes.
  At the beginning of the first class in the morning, we gathered in our classroom and our monitor told us what we would do. As soon as we were divided into four groups we began to work separately. I was in Group 1. My classmates and I were responsible for the security of the school. We patrolled the campus with the guard to make sure everyone was safe at school. The students of Group 2 went to the garden to take care of the plants. Some were watering the flowers and trees while the others were trimming the bush. The third group helped the cook prepare for the dishes. They washed the vegetables and cut them into small pieces. Group 4 worked in the lab where they cleaned the test tubes and put them in good order. Having got the work done we all felt a sense of achievement. At the end of the last afternoon class we got together again in our classroom and elected the top ten volunteers for the day.
  What a valuable experience I had in the high school! I&ll remember it forever. (184)
  本文为一篇记叙文,其主要考查学生综合运用语言的能力。本题相对比较容易,因为题目中提供了比较具体的情景,而且是学生常见的语言情景。但要注意表达要点要全面并按照时间顺序展开叙述。
  考生在写作的时候,要尽量避免逐条翻译以及过于平铺直叙。在每一幅图画描述的过程中,可以在紧扣文章的基础上,增加适当的发挥和议论。图画作文若想得到高分,一定要让阅卷人看到文章的时候。有一种身临其境,饶有兴趣的感觉。
  还要注意表达内容要点时要使用丰富多样的表达方式。包括词汇多样、句法多样,段落结构多样。以上是本题获得高分数的关键。
京翰一对一提分课堂
京翰一对一高效提分课堂
高中一年级:
高中二年级:
高中三年级:
京翰一对一·高考提分课堂
一对一快速提分

新闻资讯排行
高分经验排行
精选试题排行
热门专题排行请以“My pleasant day”为题,写一篇50词左右的英语作文.
似水流年Bh2
1Some days are unforgettable in our life.I had a pleasant day last month.  In the morning,I got up lateand then began to do my homework.It took me about two hours to finish it.Next,I watched TVand had fun playing computer games.  While my mother was cooking lunch,I cleaned the houseand washed my clothes.We had delicious food.In the afternoon,I went shopping with my mother,and then I played tennis happily with my friends.Before I went to bed,I listened to music.It made me relaxed.  What a happy day I had!2This morning,chatting with friends unceremoniously.Today is a happy day,so long time,I have not felt so funny.Sometimes,emotion is really unpredictable.Even if it doesn’t work out with someone,you might get something you need at the time from the connection.today is sunday,march 20th.it is a fine day.although there is no class.our teacher takes us to the zoo.sixteen boys and twenty girls board the school bus.it travels very quickly so we reach the zoo by nine o'clock.  3we all think that the zoo is very beautiful.there are a lot of trees,some hills,and a big lake.the sun is shining and the flowers are beginning to bloom.there are many kinds of animals in the zoo,elephants,monkeys,birds,lions,tigers,fish and so on.  the birds are singing in the trees and the fish are swimming in the lake.we watch the monkeys play on the hill.we all have a good time,and at one o'clock in the afternoon we leave the zoo.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My pleasant dayIn order to complete the task of social practice given by my teacher,I decided to be a volunteer to help clean up the City Park on lsat Sunday.In the morning on that day,I got up e...
My pleasant day
Yesterday,parents took me to the zoo,there,I saw a lot of animals,such as peacocks,giraffs.However,the most lovely animal I think was panda,they were so cute.What a pleasant day!
today is monday.my parents are at work.first i eat a delicous breakfast .then i start reading.although i stay at home alone,i donnot feel lonly,a short time later,i decied to make some meat pies,i really enjoy doing that. its interesting.today is a pleasant day.(语言比较苍白,呵呵)大小写自己改一下
扫描下载二维码彼得星期天的主要活动。根据提示写一篇英语作文。_百度知道
彼得星期天的主要活动。根据提示写一篇英语作文。
Here is an introduction of my school's part time activity.It is my honor to show you .and today I would like to tell you something about the part time activities in my school. Our school has various activities outside class.the activities begin at 4;20 and end at 5'20 everyday.the groups on different subjects including go out visit, sightseeing, speech contests, art festival, volunteer activities, sports meeting and so on.Among them, I would like to take part in the sightseeing and
art festival the
most. Because the activities are wonderful.So I really hope that we can have less homework so we can have more time to participate in the part time activities to have a relax . hope you join us and enjoy every moment in my school !
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
last Sunday, I and my father, mother, sister, brother went to LvShun by car . In the morning we came down the mountain. I saw wooded mountains, wild flowers bloom. We climb up the hill along the mountain path. Come halfway up the mountain, I feel a little tired. Dad said to me, Peterdon't do anything halfway. So I insisted reached the top, the top of the scenery so beautiful.Down the hill, we went boating in the lake. In the evening we went to eat rice noodles, had a good day.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 volunteer day 的文章

随机推荐