推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口年八年级英语第三次月考试题及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
年八年级英语第三次月考试题及答案
上传于||文档简介
&&21-03​年​八​年​级​英​语​第​三​次​月​考​试​题​及​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢根据短文内容, 判断正(T)误(F)。Miss Grey lived in a small house. She was old and did not like noise at all, so she was very pleased when her noisy neighbor moved out. A young man moved in and Miss Grey thought the man seemed to be quiet.But at three o’clock the next morning, the noise of a dog woke up. She thought she had never heard a dog there before. It must be the young man’s dog. So she telephoned the young man and said something bad about the dog and then hung up the telephone before he could answer. Nothing more happened until three o’clock the next morning. Then a voice said, “You telephoned me twenty four hours ago. Now I’ve rung you up to say that I haven’t a dog.小题1:Miss Grey felt sorry when her noisy neighbor moved out.小题2:Miss Grey’s new neighbor was as noisy as the old one.小题3:Some noise woke her up in the early morning.小题4:She thought the new neighbor had brought a dog with him.小题5:The young man rang up Miss Grey in the early morning, because he wanted to punish(惩罚)her.
小题1:F小题2:F小题3:T小题4:T小题5:T
小题1:根据文章内容“She was old and did not like noise at all, so she was very pleased when her noisy neighbor moved out”可知答案为F小题2:根据文章内容“A young man moved in and Miss Grey thought the man seemed to be quiet.”可推断答案为F小题3:根据文章内容“So she telephoned the young man and said something bad about the dog and then hung up the telephone before he could answer.”可知答案为T小题4:根据文章内容“Now I’ve rung you up to say that I haven’t a dog.”可知答案为T小题5:根据文章内容,可知答案为T
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码上海市北初级中学初三英语期中考试试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
上海市北初级中学初三英语期中考试试卷
上传于||暂无简介
大小:13.64KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 noisy neighbour英皇 的文章