用英语介绍chinese food综合英语lish

Join the C4 Show, China's funniest comedy sketch show from CRI.Join the C4 Show, China's funniest comedy sketch show from CRI.An extraordinary story of an ordinary woman turning into the Ceylon Princess.Join the C4 Show, China's funniest comedy sketch show from CRI.Join the C4 Show, China's funniest comedy sketch show from CRI.
&&Also Find Us on
&&&Local Time
•& •& •&[EZ]
&&&Local Time
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& |&& |& & |& & |&& |&& |&& |& & |&& |&& |&& |&& |&的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:英语翻译how was kangkang*s birthday patty?is was vevr nice.did you sin g a song at the party?yes i diddid you sing a chinese song or an english song?an enhlish songyou speak chinese very well.did you recite a chinese poem?no i didn*t but helen didwhat did sally do?she dancedwhat about tom?he performed some magic tricks.he likes magic tricks very much.did kangkang enjoy himself?certainly .he was very happy.
好基友00614
康康的生日聚会怎么样?非常棒你在生日聚会上唱歌了吗?嗯,我唱了.你唱的是中国歌曲还是外国歌?我唱了一个英文歌你汉语说的真好,你会背中国诗吗?不,但是海伦会.莎莉做什么?她跳舞.汤姆呢?他表演魔术.他非常喜欢魔术.康康开心吗?当然了,他非常的高兴.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
康康的生日派对怎么样?很好你在派对上唱歌了吗?是的,我唱了你唱的是中文歌曲还是英文歌曲?一首英文歌曲你中文说的真好。你能朗诵一首中文诗歌吗?不,我不能。但是海伦可以萨利做了什么?她跳舞了那么汤姆呢?他表演了一些魔术。他非常喜欢魔术康康玩的开心吗?当然。他很开心...
how was kangkang*s birthday patty? 康康的生日聚会怎么样?is was vevr nice.很好啊。did you sin g a song at the party?你在聚会上唱歌了吗?yes i did是啊,我唱了。did you sing a chinese song or an english song?你唱了中文歌...
扫描下载二维码王者语言教育机构 C kinglish C 行业英语培训 | 对外汉语 | 企业英语

我要回帖

更多关于 beautylish海淘攻略 的文章

随机推荐